All Comments on 'Teacher gets Taught Ch. 02'

by Feverdreams

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I realize the following is something you haven't figured out. There's no difference between white sperm and black sperm other than genes determining skin color, hair density, and facial features. But then that doesn't fit your smarmy approach to the situation does it? Gotta have the black sperm in a white married pussy to satisfy the sick IR crowd. With 45 stories under your belt you should know better.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I'm amazed at how many different people can write the same story. Dumb white cunt with no control and small dick white guys who don't react like 99.9% of the men and women on this planet would react. There's just no reason a professional woman, married, who recently had a baby would risk everything for a punk kid. I fucked teachers, some married, from junior high through first year of college. It takes a long time, alot of trust and is spontaneous. The second anything happened, like in this story, it would have been over. Especially for a jock, there's just no time and he's not looking to fuck up his scholarship on top of everything else.

imageman14imageman147 months ago

Great Story! Don't listen to these anonymous ass wipes. Part 3 please!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

"Don't listen to these anonymous ass wipes."

.

Good rule of thumb: if someone's comment is primarily to tell you to avoid those who dare have a different opinion, THAT'S the one to ignore.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

It keeps getting better and better!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

great story dont listen to the idiots keep writing.i wonder how many times this has happened in inter city schools

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFeverdreams@Feverdreams
I'm a closet married sissy. My wife loves pegging me and likes when I dress up for her but doesn't know my sissy fever dreams. Please message me anything. I need the validations! i write fast to get the latest fever dream out of my head so if the idea get jumbled its because ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES