Teacher Harem

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can sleep on the couch," I volunteered, as I was the only guy.

"That will be less fun, without a guy," Julia joked.

"I agree," Pia said.

"I'm sure we can all manage ourselves for an evening," Dani added. "Plus, I'm looking forward to lying next to these two firecrackers."

"Just don't knock us out with those tits," Julia joked.

"I'm so jealous of those," Pia said. "Mine are nice handfuls, but men's eyes linger when they see those."

"It isn't only men," Julia added.

I was wondering how the sleeping arrangements were going to work, once it became apparent that Pia would be staying over. I was only mildly disappointed and figured that Julia, Dani, and I would have Valentine's evening to get together.

We relaxed after dinner and recounted the afternoon's events.

"All of you had great comments for your exes," Julia said. "You must have been saving those comments up for a while."

"I've always been slow on the response," I said. "I usually think of what I should have said after the conversation has ended. Tonight, I was on."

"My favorite was your dig on George," Pia said. "Telling him that he was 'fucked in the ass' was priceless. I could have kissed you for saying it."

"I wonder what our exes are doing now?" Dani asked. "They were already bickering before they left. Rick's demonstration of selfishness won't go over well. I bet that they all go their separate ways."

I pulled up my phone, as I still had the tracking app on Cathy. "This shows that she's making a beeline north which is where her mother lives," I said. "I would suggest that their solidarity has already ended."

"Well, I hope that doesn't happen to us," Pia said.

"It won't," I said, with conviction. "Our relationship is built on trust, mutual respect, and honesty."

There was another toast to this, and then Julia declared that it was time to call it a night. The women all headed for the bedroom and Julia set me up with some sheets and a comforter for the couch.

"I feel bad for you Andy," Julia said. "You're so tall, and you won't be able to stretch out."

Julia then lightly rubbed my crotch and whispered, "Dani and I'll make it up to you tomorrow," and then Julia retreated into the bedroom.

I used the powder room next to the front door to get ready for bed. I heard the chatter, as they all shared the bathroom and then saw the light under the bedroom door go out.

I lay there thinking about the day, and the future I had ahead of me. No more living a lie and putting up with an absent partner. I was excited to continue with Dani and Julia and just thinking about what would likely happen tomorrow was getting me excited.

I heard some additional giggling from the bedroom. Apparently, they weren't getting to sleep right away. After about fifteen more minutes of hearing whispers and more laughs, the door cracked open, and Dani emerged in a cute teddy with her flowing locks around her shoulders shining in the moonlight.

She came to the couch and whispered, "Andy, are you still awake?"

I slowly reached out with my hand to run it up her toned leg, pulled her closer, and said, "Yes, I am."

"I want you to come with me," Dani suggested.

I didn't question her and pulled back the comforter. I hoped that she couldn't see my erection in my boxers, but didn't really care too much.

I stood up and she came to my side and said, "Julia and I have a surprise for you, but I have to ask that you close your eyes and let me guide you."

"Is Pia passed out?" I asked in a whisper. "I didn't think she had that much to drink."

"No questions, just do as you're told."

"Yes ma'am," I responded, and closed my eyes tight.

I walked forward with Dani's guidance and could hear the door open in front of me.

Julia whispered from the other side of Dani, as I continued to walk forward and said, "Andy, we were so disappointed that we couldn't be together tonight, so we took matters into our own hands."

I felt Julia's small hand start to run over my chest and start to descend.

"We couldn't end tonight of all nights by just going to sleep," Dani whispered, as her hands pushed the waistband of my boxers down.

If Dani and Julia were on either side of me, that would suggest that bed was coming up close in front of me.

Julia grasped my cock by the base, and I felt her lean forward. I felt a mouth engulf my cock. I put my hand on what I thought was Julia's head and quickly realized the orientation was wrong. I opened my eyes to see Pia looking up at me with half of my cock lodged in her mouth and stretching her lips.

"We talked it out in here," Dani said, as Pia continued to bob on my member. "We all care for Pia and didn't want to leave her out of a big part of our relationship. Pia talked to us about how attracted to you she is, and asked us if we had similar feelings and how we were going to proceed. I came clean first, by telling her about our hook-up after you let me in on what you knew."

"I then admitted to my own attraction and told her that I'd joined," Julia said.

"Pia was disappointed at first, thinking that it was too late," Dani said. "Julia and I looked at each other and just nodded and suggested that we would be happy to expand our little group to include her."

"I hope you're okay with that decision," Julia added.

"Do I look okay?" I said, as I was sandwiched between two gorgeous women with a third sucking me off. "I think this is perfect. I'm just worried about keeping you all satisfied. Stamina may be an issue."

"I think there's an artificial solution to that," Julia said, as she opened a drawer and pulled out a dildo that had a harness attached to it. "I got this delivered and can't wait to try it out."

"As long as you don't intend to use it on me," I said, with a grin.

"Pia wants it first," Julia said.

Pia paused her sucking, and Dani and Julia sat on the edge of the bed to start running their mouths along my shaft.

"Oh Andy, this is going to be wonderful," Pia said. "When I first saw the video of Cathy getting fucked by the two guys, my first reaction was to be jealous. I've lived up to the expectation of being a little Asian princess. Being a prim-and-proper wife. It's what society, and my parents expect. It isn't what I want, however.

"In my spare time, I've gone down the rabbit hole of watching some aggressive porn. It evolved from seeing some group sex on Pornhub, to perusing a site called tushy.com, where there were many scenes of threesomes with either two guys and a girl or two girls and a guy. I lusted after both combinations. Finally, I've been looking at a site, analvids.com. It probably goes too far for even me, but I have to say that there were some hot scenes there.

"I've only imagined most of this, as George seemed to want to keep me as his princess, even if he had a dark side. When I saw him fucking Cathy, I felt betrayed because he was cheating, but I was also jealous and disappointed. He could have done so much with me, but decided to step out instead.

"I've heard that you have been a naughty boy with these two ladies. I want you to be even naughtier with me. Test my limits. I doubt that there's anything I won't do at least once. I'm never going back to my boring artificial life."

"Wow, ladies," I said, as I gently pushed back Dani and Julia. "You need to pause, or I'll spray Pia's face which I might do later, but I think I should pace myself to last tonight and the follow up on our day off tomorrow."

Pia had opened her mouth wide with her tongue out, when I mentioned spraying her face, clearly demonstrating her willingness, and then transitioned to fake-pouty face when I suggested holding off.

Pia put up her hand like a student, and I said with my best teacher voice, "Yes, Pia."

"Mr. A.," Pia said, with student-like enthusiasm. "Could you violate one of these women in the ass first. I want to watch it to prepare me mentally for you to sodomize my tiny Asian ass."

"That is great idea, Pia," I said, again with my teacher voice. "Who should I do first? I would suggest that the other don Julia's hardware and use it to get you ready."

"Oh, goody," Julia said, as she jumped up and clapped her hands before getting on her knees on her bed.

Dani grabbed the harness and started figuring it out.

I approached Julia from behind and caressed her lily-white ass cheeks. I put my other hand on her other ass cheek and spread them to reveal her anus. Pia had grabbed the lube and came over to hand it to me.

"Look at that little puckered hole," I said.

"I can't believe your cock will go in there," Pia said. "I've seen video of this, but I'm super excited to see it and then do it. Does it hurt at all, Julia?"

"I did a bit of prep with a butt plug which helped," Julia said, while craning her head back to look at Pia. "It felt strange at first, but by the end, Andy was sawing into me, and I had a powerful orgasm."

"I agree with Julia's assessment," Dani said, as she finished getting the buckles on the strap-on.

Pia reached out and touched one of Julia's ass cheeks, and I made room for her to put her other hand on Julia's ass and get a closer view. Pia spread Julia's ass and then leaned in to get a closer look. She continued to get her head closer to Julia, finally closing the gap to put her mouth on Julia's starfish.

"Oh, my god," Julia said, with excitement. "She's tonguing me. Oh, oh, oh, she's now pushing her tongue in me. It feels amazing."

I went to Dani who had the strap-on fitted. "Any advice?" she asked.

"Use lube and go slow on the first entry," I advised. "Get rhythm going and increase the amplitude of your strokes as time goes on."

I put my hands on Pia's light brown-skinned ass spread her cheeks.

Dani stood next to me looking down on our little princess. "It's a feeling of power," she said, as she put her hands where mine were.

Julia's hips started to buck, as she had her first orgasm from Pia's tonguing.

I grabbed the lube and was about to squirt some on Pia's crack to prepare her for Dani, when Dani said, "Hold on a second."

Dane bent down and put her mouth on Pia's ass to replicate what she had done to Julia.

"Oh yeah, that feels great," Pia said.

Instead of putting lube on Pia, I shifted and applied it to Julia's spit-soaked crack and pushed two fingers into her ass to show Pia.

Pia was panting from Dani's attentions, while staring with a fascinated gaze on Julia's ass.

I applied lube to my cock and then placed the bottle where Dani could reach it.

"Are you ready?" I asked Julia.

"I'm so ready, Andy," Julia said. "Show Pia her future."

I nestled my cock between Julia's cheeks and looked over to see Dani applying lube to Pia who was pushing back on Dani's fingers. I waited until Dani had finished and had her strap-on in the same position. I nodded to her and then pushed my cock into Julia, as Dani did the same to Pia.

Both girls let out loud moans.

"Oh my," Pia said. "The strap-on isn't as wide or long as Andy. This could be interesting."

I went into Julia faster than Dani went into Pia. When I was hilted in Julia, I looked over at Pia who had a look of concentration on her face, as Dani continued to push in.

Julia looked over and said, "Pia, you're going to love it. I'm the same size as you, and I know you can take it."

Dani was now all the way in Pia, and reached around with one hand to pinch her nipple and said, "Good girl, you took it all."

"Now is when the pleasure builds," Julia said, as I started to draw back.

Dani matched my movements, as I slowly increased my pace.

"Oh, oh, oh," Pia said, and started shaking all over. "That was good," she said, as she came down and crawled over to Julia and me. "I'm looking forward to the real thing and want to see how Julia handles it."

I slowed down a bit and spread Julia's cheeks to let Pia see my cock going in and out of Julia.

"How dirty do you want me to be?" Pia asked us.

"You said we should push you," Dani said. "So, dirty it up."

Pia smiled and leaned down to put her head on Julia's lower back and said, "Andy, what feels better, her ass or my mouth?"

It took me a second to realize that she wanted me to take my cock from Julia's ass and put it in her mouth. I did as she beckoned, and was treated to a few sloppy sucks from our dirty princess.

I put my cock back in Julia's ass much to her delight and said, "It was different. Julia's ass is tighter, but your mouth was slippery with spit, and I loved the tongue action."

"That is nasty," Julia said. "I've thought of doing ass to mouth but wasn't sure."

"Do it again, Andy," Pia said. "I love that I'm tasting her ass multiple times before I eat my first pussy later tonight."

I pulled out again and Pia pounced it like a cat on a mouse.

I was getting close as I re-entered Julia. I felt Julia start to spasm on my cock which sent me over the edge. The first spurt went in her ass as I pulled out and sprayed Pia's face before she closed the gap to suck me dry.

"That was hot," Dani said. "Pia, I love your energy and enthusiasm for the depraved."

"You haven't seen anything yet," Pia said, as she dove down to suck on Dani's dildo that had been in her ass.

Julia had recovered and turned around to watch Pia. When Pia came up for air, Julia grabbed Pia's face in both hands and gave her a passionate kiss and then licked the cum off of her face.

Dani and I looked on in amazement at the aggressive energy from Pia and Julia.

Pia looked at us and said, "Andy, we must get you hard again. Why don't you watch me eat my first pussy."

"I'm down with that," Dani said, as she started unbuckling the strap-on harness.

Julia went to her nightstand drawer and pulled out a butt plug and a couple of other dildos.

Dani lay on the bed.

Pia approached and lifted Dani's legs up and spread them wide. She continued to push them towards Dani's chest, so she was folded up, with her bottom exposed.

"I've never done this," Pia said. "How do you like it."

"Normally, I would appreciate some build up, but tonight, I'm all warmed up and raring to go," Dani said. "Smash that cute elfin face into my hungry wet pussy. Penetrate me with your tongue and then suck on my clit."

Julia passed me the butt plug and nodded at Pia. I applied some lube to it and then approached her. Pia was on her knees and was holding her face above Dani's splayed pussy in anticipation.

I put one hand on her head and pushed her face into Dani's slit. At the same time, I pushed in the butt plug into Pia's tiny ass. She let out a muffled grunt, and then resumed licking.

"Look at her go," Julia said, as she casually started stroking me while watching Pia service Dani. "Did you like the ass-to-mouth service she provided?"

"It was wildly erotic," I responded. "It was dirty, and she was so into it."

"I want to do it to me when you fuck her ass for the first time," Julia offered.

My dick hardened noticeably, and Julia smiled and said, "You don't need to tell me how you feel about that. I got all the feedback I need from your cock."

Julia and I went to either side of Dani and caressed her breasts.

Pia was fucking Dani with her extended tongue. She then lowered her face to flick her tongue on Dani's anal ring which elicited a moan from Dani. Lastly, she moved to suck Dani's clit while pushing two fingers into her pussy.

Dani's moans rose in intensity and finished in a screaming orgasm.

"Pia, you did well," Dani said, breathlessly.

"Thanks Dani," Pia said. "I'm sure you'll return the favor. I notice that Andy may be ready to rejoin the fun."

"We could both focus on you," Dani suggested, as she swung around to lie on her back with her head closer to the end of the bed.

Pia was quick on the pickup and straddled Dani's head.

Dani reached up and had a front-row view of Pia's little shaved pussy. "I see they put a plug in to keep you ready," she said, as she tapped the plastic disc.

"I'll start with your pussy," I said. "I like the anal play, but still love some traditional fucking. Not that this will be traditional with Dani under you and Julia next to us."

Dani pulled her mouth to Pia's pussy and slowly ran her extended tongue along her glistening slit. "She's wet and ready," Dani said to me.

I moved to get myself positioned behind Pia while Dani continued to tongue her.

Julia was kneeling beside Pia and had her hands on Pia's lower back. "Try fucking her with the plug in," she suggested.

Dani dropped down from Pia's pussy and I replaced her mouth with my cock. I pushed a bit, but had not entered her yet.

Julia grasped me and said, "More pressure this time. She wants and can take it."

I pushed harder and felt the head of my cock pass into her pussy—it was tight, warm, and wet.

"That is bigger than George," Pia said. "Give it all to me, and show me how inadequate he was."

I slowly pushed until I was almost all the way in. I hit the back of her tunnel just as I reached full depth. I held myself there, and I could feel Dani applying her tongue to Pia's clit. I started stroking into her and only made three strokes before she started to cum.

Pia yelled out and started to shake in orgasm. "So full!" she yelled.

I slowly pulled out of Pia's pussy, while Dani watched in fascination from below.

"Dani, do you want a taste," Julia asked, as she grasped my shaft and pointed it at Dani's mouth.

Dani took a second to process the intent, gave a subtle nod, and opened her mouth to accept my cock, which was wet with Pia's juices.

Julia stroked Dani's hair and said, "I know you struggle with this. You're both repulsed and turned on. Let go of your inhibitions."

Dani nodded and then applied her tongue to the head of my cock.

"Pia, are you ready for the main event?" Julia asked, as she tapped the plastic disk at the end of the butt plug.

"I'm so ready," Pia said with enthusiasm, as she reached one hand back and pulled the plug out of her ass and proceeded to put it in her mouth.

After pulling it out, Pia said, "That is a demonstration of what is in your future, Julia."

Julia gulped and said, "If you can do it and love it, then so can I."

I took my cock out of Dani's greedy mouth with a pop, and ran a bead of lube down it before applying a dollop to Pia's butt crack. Her asshole had not quite completely closed after pulling the plug out and was already well lubricated. I couldn't believe that I was about to plow the ass of this woman, who I considered to be so innocent.

"Do it, Andy," Pia said. "Stretch my ass wide with your throbbing cock. Julia, I want you to take a picture when Andy is fully sheathed in me. I might send it to George to show him what he's missing."

I dropped some of my own inhibitions and moved behind Pia. I reached over and grabbed one of the larger dildos that Julia had pulled out and quietly passed it to Dani who was still under Pia. She got the idea immediately and gave me a wink.

I then moved quickly to slot my cock into Pia's ass. I pushed quickly to get the head in.

"Oh my god, that is bigger than the strap-on, and feels so different," Pia said. "It's warm and more pliant."

"I'll test that pliancy," I said, as I aggressively pushed into the Asian princess.

Pia wanted aggressive sex tonight, and I had to push myself to give it to her. I reached forward with one hand and grabbed a handful of hair to pull her back onto me.

"Is this what you want?" I asked.

"Give me your worst," Pia ordered, in a husky voice filled with passion.

"It won't be just me," I said.

Dani picked up on it and put the dildo at her pussy entrance. "I know you had his dick and butt plug, but Andy thinks you want more," Dani said, as she pushed the dildo into Pia.

Pia was grunting, as she took the plastic phallus in her pussy. When the dildo was completely inserted, I started to stroke my cock into her. Pia came quickly, but we didn't let up until she climaxed for a second time.