All Comments on 'Teacher's Dilemma Ch. 03'

by justerotic

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 3 years ago

Take your head: run it into the wall. Repeat this until you lose consciousness or until you realize that this piece of shit story has nothing to offer anyone except a rambling incoherent waste of time.

I honestly can’t believe that this was the best you had to offer. That not did you write this; but after reviewing it, you actually submitted this…this atrocity and are proud of it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This went from great to garbage in seconds . The stupid tattoo thing they should have been pictures of things instead of dumbest things like writing crap. Then to sterilise her you are the most dumbest person ever. Men pay more for fucking a pregnant woman it’s a fetish thing. More men like to fuck a pregnant woman than a plain old boring tattoo up slut . You really need to check your imagination the story was going great till this garbage was added to the story. What is wrong got fed up of the story ?. The story was going great but it’s what you put . The tattoos yes was great idea but should have been little ones like owner’s marks. Not stupid phone this number garbage or her name is this now crap . You are obviously a novice at this you need to read more stories before you write stories and get better ideas. All you did was to make the woman feel suicidal. You needed her to be made to look wanted by every male out there . And what did you do the total opposite. The amount of times I wanted to shout don’t do it but you did it like a complete newbie writer. You should have had her tattooed with a few tattoos showing ownership like a few pictures with the owner name hidden away in them . The piercings yes some were fantastic but some were completely stupid just one on the clit would of been needed . Then a special necklace aka collar to be fitted aka sealed so she can’t take it off ever again. But to steriliser her that was a huge mistake first as I have said men love to fuck pregnant women. Second thing you could’ve got the husband to look after them or sell them on to couples that are desperate for kids . And make millions see what you lack the imagination to do with these types of stories. But no you have to be stupid and turn her into a $10 suicide slut what a waste of what could of been one of the most fantastic stories ever.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Bonne histoire .

Tu pense traiter jessica comme une chienne avec laisse collier gamelle et niche pour chien ?

Et aussi l’obliger à se prostituer .

Et peut être aussi par ses élèves

secretwatchersecretwatcheralmost 3 years ago

I like the series, but I think that perhaps she should have some hope of regaining her life, perhaps just to be dashed, but it may help her do other things she would not otherwise do. And yes, my curiosity is killing me about what all they did to her when she blacked out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

No way out or a way to get revenge?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Your writing is getting better, and your story is increasingly diabolical. That's a compliment. On the down side, your technology adds are becoming almost magical in power and scope, and they reduce or eliminate the readers ability to buy into the internal story integrity. In addition all the tattoos and piercings risk degrading her beauty in the readers mind, and the level of sex in the story is dropping. Still enjoying, please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Breast expansion or augmentation, please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I understand most everyone's comments. The piercings were great and the added devices good call. I liked the full body permanent hair removal myself, I prefer no hair below the neck on women myself. The part I agree with some of the comments are the tattoos completely over done. A hooker with that much ink even if it were done artistically is to much. Ownership tats or even a slave branding discretely placed would have been more acceptable. Keep writing and Thank you.

steph2004stersteph2004steralmost 3 years ago

The two classics of this genre are Owned Teacher and Summer's Blackmail, neither of which had a satisfactory ending...at least, so far. This story has a lot of similarities, including some hard-to-believe scenes, but it also has the potential to surpass the other two. Hoping for the best.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Nice story. We can add procedure to reverse Jessica's sterilization but limit her to fuck black men as she gets pregnant. Rachael's humiliation will be evident as she is forced to confide to Rose and Tyrone about the results of therapy sessions. Jason will find a nice girlfriend in Samantha that he forgets about Jess.

And Tyrone impregnates Jessica and continues humiliating her close to birth of their baby girl

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Rose will be the "Aunt" of babies Jessica has with Tyrone and take care of discipline issues she might have with Jessica.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Go black mirror-esque. Maybe she's had a brain implant that can augment her vision. She doesn't really have tattoos, but she believes it. When her husband returns, during love making his face augments to her masters. Etc.

pucker8551pucker8551almost 3 years ago

great story

hope you have them expose and film Jessica in public and on the web to be seen

MilfschlampeMilfschlampealmost 3 years ago

Weiter So , das ist ihre

Geschichte und die ist klasse , ich freue mich auf Rachel

maedamaeda1129maedamaeda1129almost 3 years ago

Please continue Jessica story first.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Some of the comments are very harsh indeed. Just coz the author hasnt taken the story in the direction you like, doesnt make it a bad story. Stop reading and move on, there are plenty of other stories on this site for you to read. I get the comments about the tatts, it was over the top IMHO too, but we dont know where this journey is taking Jessica and the rest of the cast, we have only just learnt Racheal is behind this.

I'm sure this authur like so many is writing as they havent really found a story that ticks the boxes for them, so decided to write one that does. Not every story on this site is going to meet all your tastes.

Lets all be civil and let the author continue the story and see what unfolds.

Ellie xxx

SlavesapphireSlavesapphirealmost 3 years ago

Really good story, keep it up. Take the story in whatever direction you want, it will make better reading if it has the writers passion in it. You write the story for you, if others don't like it there are many more stories on here for them.

aznlookinguyaznlookinguyalmost 3 years ago

I guess it is possible the author has not used all his bullets, but this chapter moved extremely fast from submission to absolute control. Not sure where it can go at this point.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hi Justerotic,

I love the tattoos it”s my big fetish for women getting extreme, humiliating voidable tattoos all over their bodies along with piercings and extreme haircuts. I love the idea of her punishments being more visible tattoos and piercings maybe linked to the task such as having to suck 5 dicks in a bar and if see fails she has to get her tongue pierced twice ( normal people have one piercing only a slut has two or more). I would also love to see the tattoos work around her neck and throat and down her arms and legs so they are always seen. Perhaps as she becomes a masochist pain slut ‘ pain slut’ could be tattooed on her fingers in big letters, or three hole whore on her throat. I also love the idea of pictures and videos being posted in her Facebook, Instagram and Twitter so her family and friends can follow her decent. Links to porn site videos she is starting in on her social media.

Thank you so much for writing this it is very hard to find these kinds of stories with the tattoos. I look forward to reading further chapters don’t worry about including my suggestions unless they help your story. You have come my new favourite author. Please continue and props for writing it, I haven’t . Best wishes Fred

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story!! Sometimes a little bit over the top.. Maybe don't expand the story to too many characters, this usually leads to a uncontrolable mess.

I would like to see her further slutty transformation, long fake nails, eyelashes, plastic surgery breasts lips and leather latex clothing, heels and boots.

In the end it would be nice to see her begging her husband to take her back after the plot unravels changing the tattoo's into his name/image. Keep up the good work

jleetechiejleetechiealmost 3 years ago

A little over the top? ha. But the number of interesting characters and their part in the story are commendable. It is hard to imagine things getting worse for Jessica, but Fred below has a few good ones. Now we see that hubby will not ride to the rescue, as he is riding other characters. The psychiatrist is an interesting aspect.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I love the concept of the series! Keep up the good work. I really feel that people fall into two camps when it comes time to tattoo stories. I personally love where this story has gone and wish you and other authors would write more about tattooing women.

letracsletracsover 2 years ago

Was enjoying the story until this chapter. The old adage "The punishment must fit the crime" comes to mind, and Tyrone took the punishment way too far. I get it, he was expelled, his life's goals were disrupted. But he's clearly a very intelligent, and very connected, man. His life could not have been destroyed so utterly just from being expelled from one university.

I enjoy a good domination and humiliation story. But this has gone off the rails at this point. Even a pure sadist would be saying "this isn't good anymore". Orgasm denial is a good method of revenge punishment. But they're bordering on absolutely destroying her life. That's not humiliation, that's just petty and malicious and evil.

As I said at the start, the punishment needs to fit the crime. And at this point, the punishment has long since exceeded what Jessica did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

oof, this got extremely depressing.

limpcucklimpcuck11 months ago

And that's when he jumped the shark 🤦‍♂️

maxsteelemaxsteele5 months ago

I have to say that discovering that all of this was planned by her best friend Rachael is very upsetting. What did Jessica do to Rachael and Tyrone that made her best friend hate her so much that she wants to destroy her and her husband's happy life? Tyrone wanting revenge as Jessica got him expelled from what he wanted to do with the rest of his life is somewhat understandable, especially when he had to then submit his life to his brother who is a gang leader and he made Tyrone's life miserable. But Rachael wanting revenge came out of left field and makes no sense. What was her motivation for all of this? Unless Jessica went out with Jason when she knew Rachael really liked him or something extreme like that, this feels like it came from nowhere and there is no way to justify all these actions done to both Jason and Jessica. There is a place in hell waiting for people like Rachael and everyone involved, and I hope the treatment they gets there is million times worst than what Jason and Jessica is going through. I will continue to read the following chapters, but unless Rachael's reasoning is properly explained in a later chapter, I'm very sorry but there'll be no reason to continue reading this series.

maxsteelemaxsteele5 months ago

Also why make Jessica unable to have children? Her going through pregnancy could have been made into the ultimate punishment if making her very stressful and painful.

MikePaulWritesMikePaulWrites5 months ago

Wow, this chapter was heavy duty. More like this. I like the new plot twists.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjusterotic@justerotic
Teacher’s Dilemma Chapter 11 is almost finished. I would post it soon after some editing. Hadn’t had much time to write in last few months.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES