Teacher's Dilemma Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before Jessica could begin, she kept on going, "If I continue with the punishment, your job is to loudly and clearly count as well as thank your gracious mistress to teach a whore like you to become a better slave. Now start."

"This slave never knew that such sensations existed before today. Slave's nipples are so sensitive with the vibrating clamps; her body is getting such pleasure. Slave thanks her mistress to be so generous to abuse her whore tits just the way they deserved to be treated.

Now panting, she continued, "The vibrating balls are touching the spots in this slave's cunt that no one has touched before. The more slave tries to hold the balls in her cunt, the more pleasure she gets, making it even more difficult to hold them in. Vibration from her asshole mixed with the ones from her cunt is just too much, mistress.

"This worthless but humble slave will violate none of her generous mistress' rules. Anything done to her from now onwards, your slave will not cum, mistress. Please mistress, punish your slave and teach her to be the best slave that her mistress wants and deserves.

"This slave is very unhappy to disappoint her mistress and will endure whatever punishment her mistress deems fit for her learning. Please mistress, your slave begs you to punish her."

Rose didn't expect her response to be so desperate, but she would not complain, so she said, "as you wish slave." With that she smacked her hard with the leather paddle right above her vibrating clit.

Too much aroused under the pain and pleasure, somehow controlling her gigantic orgasm, which she was holding on from last few minutes, while still trembling immensely she shouted, "One, thank you mistress."

Next, she received various hard smacks from the paddle too close to all her sensitive body parts, above the clit, right on her cunt, just below the clit, all around her super sensitive nipples. Under the hazed fog of lust right in front of her eyes she kept the count, "Forty-two, thank you, mistress."

Rose kept the hard smacks from just below her tits to her clit. The entire front of her body was now a deep shade of red. As she got one more hit just above the clit, she shouted more loudly than she would have wanted, "two hundred and sixty-nine, thank you, mistress."

Then she went towards back and the sequence started with her ass cheeks and inner things from the back, till she was the same shade of red from back as well.

Jessica had her face completely messed up with all the dried tears. But she didn't want to break any rule further and get her punishment restarted, so she counted, "five hundred and nighty seven, thank you mistress."

Even Rose felt exhausted by administering so many paddle smacks. She placed the paddle back in the box after completing six hundred. Returning, she said, "this was officially your first punishment, so I took it lightly. Next punishment would not be a soft leather paddle. I'll hit you much harder and it wouldn't be just six hundred."

Jessica's brain couldn't contemplate anything right now. She was too busy fighting to control that orgasm, which was pending for a long time now. Suddenly she felt both nipple clips released at the same time and blood rushing back. Controlling herself, she grunted as softly as she could. Then the worse happened when Rose removed the clit clip.

The pain mixed with the ever-growing pleasure was so immense that one ball almost fell out of her cunt. Somehow, she kept it in. Taking a deep breath, she thanked God that all the balls were still in her cunt. Getting the punishment restarted just before the end would be the worst thing to happen.

Then her mistress released her hair from the hook and her head was down and she could see out of her backyard. Relieved to find it was still empty and nobody heard her and followed in. Looking directly into her eyes, Rose brought her right hand directly on top of her clit and started rubbing it vigorously and said, "you don't dare look away from my eyes. You look away and I'll add another punishment."

Jessica's body was beyond her control now, shaking and shivering, like being naked in the middle of Alaska during winters. She kept looking into those black eyes of her tormenter. Jessica couldn't cum, and she couldn't ask for permission. She was sweating profusely, and her face was now the darkest shade of red. Her entire body's muscles had tightened to control the orgasm. Her eyes were now pleading and begging Rose to either stop or to let her cum.

Through those begging eyes, tears started flowing down and then, just like that, Rose removed her hand. Even few minutes afterwards, controlling the orgasm with the vibration was an extremely challenging task. Then with a click of a button, vibrations in both her holes stopped. Jessica took a deep breath to calm her down.

Rose pulled the anal hook out in one pull. It hurt Jessica, but her continuous breathing helped deal with the pain. Rose demanded, "drop those balls out of that whore cunt now."

With that Jessica let it go and all the balls dropped out easily with a minor push, because of her excessively wet cunt. Her holes felt completely empty now.

Soon her mistress released both her hands and legs. She fell on her wooden floor and rolled into fetus position. It took her few more minutes to calm down from the aftereffects of the punishment.

****************************

Monday morning, she was sitting in her office grading some assignments, as she usually only had two lectures on her schedule on Mondays. Jessica jumped in her seat, completely startled when a voice said, "how's our favorite whore?"

She looked up and saw both Rick and Jamie had now occupied the chairs in her office. Before she could respond, Rick continued, "I think you should check your phone."

She felt this familiar feeling of panic and fear as she grabbed her phone from the desk drawer and saw the screen was again completely black with just white text on it.

"JAMIE AND RICK ARE MY REPRESENTATION AT THE UNIVERSITY. WHEN IN UNIVERSITY PREMISES, YOU WILL TREAT THEIR WORDS AS MY DIRECT COMMAND."

She now knew their presence that night was not a coincidence, but part of their plan, which also meant that she did not deserve last night's punishment. She kept reading that message repeatedly, hoping somehow she had misread it. Her home, gym, spa studio and now at work as well. There was no peace for her anywhere. Finally surrendering to her fate, she placed the phone on top of the desk and looked up for her next orders.

"Now that you know we're your masters inside university, I hope you'll not try to earn a punishment here. Honestly, I would really wait for you to do so. I have a list of punishments that would send shivers down your spine," said Jamie.

Cutting him off, Rick ordered, "Take all your clothes off, put them inside your drawer, lock it, give me the key and wait for my next order."

In complete shock, it took her few seconds to register and process the command. Slowly she stood up and removed her red tube top, followed by her black micro-mini skirt. She was now standing in front of them wearing black open cup shelf bra, which did nothing to hide her tits. Her nipples were already open for display. She didn't hesitate to remove the bra; it was better to be topless than to wear such a bra. Her micro thong joined soon, which also barely did anything to hide her cunt.

Once all her clothes were inside, she locked the drawer and handed the key to Rick. For the next two minutes she was standing completely naked, only wearing those locked 6" black heels. Both Rick and Jamie decided not to say a word and let her sink into the awkwardness of this moment. Then Rick asked, "Do you want the key back?"

Jessica nodded frantically. Rick continued, "then your first task is to write this note in big, nice block letters on the whiteboard behind you. Afterwards, take your waiting position facing us," giving her a piece of folded paper.

Jessica took the note and turned towards the white board behind her and as she saw what she had to write; her face turned the darkest shade of red that was possible. She looked back at them pleadingly, hoping for some mercy, but got none. Finally, she turned and wrote exactly what they commanded her to write on the whiteboard, in big block letters.

HI, MY NAME IS JESSICA PETERSON.

I AM ASSISTANT PROFESSOR, PHYSICS AT THIS UNIVERSITY.

THIS IS MY OFFICE. WANT TO FUCK ME RIGHT HERE?

CALL ME AT (311) 555--2368 TO SCHEDULE YOUR TIME WITH ME.

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED OR YOU PAY NOTHING.

Once she had written the required text on the board, nice and big, she turned facing them and took her well known waiting position.

"I want you to remove all the assignments and put it on top of the chair. Then hop on the desk on your knees, legs wide apart and hands locked behind your head," ordered Jamie in a stern voice.

Her brain said to her, "Follow all orders fast and get it over with, otherwise chances of you being caught are really high."

She followed the command and now was on her knees. Her legs were wide, back straight, and hands locked behind. The cunt was clearly on display for both brothers. She was siting exactly at the center of her desk and realized they had not locked the door. If anyone tried to enter without knocking, she would be in no position to explain what was going on.

Jamie stood up and took out now familiar tripod stand with the camera and started his setup. Rick placed three giant black rubber cocks on the desk, right in front of her open cunt, and ordered her, "we want a performance of a lifetime from you now. Imagine these are the three cocks of your audience. Show them how you could do what you've written, be expressive. As a reward, you have our permission to cum as much as you want. You will get the key back only if we're satisfied from your performance."

With that, Rick stepped back and out of the frame of the camera. Jamie pointed towards the fake cocks in front of her, telling her to continue. Jessica looked down and saw all cocks were the same length and width, 10" and 4" respectively. But the realism of the rubber cocks was too frightening. They even had veins and balls on them. They looked like black cocks taken out of real men. With a deep sigh, she picked one; looking directly in the camera lens, continued her task.

"I think this is how your cock looks to my hungry mouth, see what I can do with it", she started licking entire shaft of the dildo like a popsicle. Once it was nice and wet, she started sucking it, within a few seconds later; her now well-trained throat had more than half inside. And just like that, she had the fake balls touching her lips.

Once entire cock was in, her hand went down to find her cunt had already started natural lubrication. After fingering for few more seconds, she thought to get over with this task as soon as possible. She quickly picked the second dildo and started fucking her cunt with one deep in her throat.

This rough penetration somehow turned her on fast. Now she could fuck herself with this giant rubber cock with the entire cock leaving out and going completely in during each thrust. With a hand gesture, Rick signified they would like to see some anal action as well.

She forced one last deep penetration, and the fake cock went all the way in her cunt. She then took the second cock out of her mouth and said, "What do you think so far? Not impressed by this professor's cunt yet? Let me show you what her asshole can do to the giant cock of the friend you'll bring with you." She applied some of her saliva in her asshole using her fingers to provide some extra lubrication.

Placing the wet cock straight on the desk, she realized the purpose of the suction cup on the base of this cock, to have a stable balance for realistic fucking. Sitting up, she placed her asshole directly on the cock and started going down. It wasn't easy to do initially, but with enough pressure, eventually the head of the fake cock popped inside. Jessica was breathing heavily now to adjust to the girth of both cocks.

In next few minutes, she had the second cock buried all the way up her asshole. Once completely down she said, "see the magic trick, making all that cock disappear? This whore cunt and asshole can easily fuck you and your friend right in her own office desk," and with that she started vigorously fucking her cunt with second cock buried deep in her asshole.

She was so close to her orgasm and was glad that she wouldn't have to hold on to it. Just when she was about to cum, there was a knock on the door, followed by a voice.

"Jessica, you're in there? Can I come in?"

It was Phillip Richards, Professor in same Physics department. In a panic, Jessica now completely paralyzed and froze. Her muscles refused to move. She had done her PHD under Phillip and her respect and admiration for him was immense. If Phillip saw her like this in her office, she would die from the shame itself. In all her professional career, earning Phillip's respect was her penultimate goal.

Rick moved towards the door and gestured towards her to continue with a stern look in his eyes. She wanted to follow the command, but her hands refused to move. It was too much for her. Somewhere in her head, if Jason caught her, she would survive, could even convince him about having no choice. But with Phillip, it'll end her. End her courage, remaining confidence, strength, and maybe career. She might have to think about the future of her miserable life.

With his hand on the doorknob, Rick also refused to move until Jessica did as she's told. It took her substantial amount of internal strength to continue fucking her cunt. As Rick saw her hand moving, he opened the door to a smallest amount possible and squeezed himself out, closing the door behind him.

Jamie, now with his right hand, gave her signal to fuck her cunt faster than the current speed. Not wanting to escalate things, she thought to do whatever necessary to avoid making a sound. She started fucking her cunt like she had a deadline to meet. Her orgasm hit her, but she forced it in, not allowing herself to cum while Phillip was right outside the door.

From outside she heard, "Ms. Peterson left her office few minutes ago. She had some urgent personal matter to take care of and told me she'll be back soon before her next lecture time. I am allowed by her to take her lecture just in case she isn't able to make it back in time."

"What were you doing in her office alone, then?"

"I was grading the assignments. Ms. Peterson wanted those finished before her next lecture."

"You're her new TA?"

"Yes, Mr. Richards. Do you want me to give Ms. Peterson any message when she returns?"

"No. Just tell her to meet me at my office when she returns."

"Sure, will do."

As Phillip turned to get back towards his own office, Rick thought to make things interesting and keep the professor here, if possible, and see what happens. He said, "Hey prof, can I ask you a question?"

"Sure."

"Um, it's regarding quantum mechanics. I have this doubt, but forgot to ask Ms. Peterson. Since you're already here, maybe I can ask you if you don't mind."

"No problem, go ahead, ask your question."

Jessica inside was trembling, trying to hold off on her impending orgasm. Her brain was screaming at her, "You have to cum now or you'll be louder. Whore cum now, there's no holding this off anymore." Fearing that she might scream out loud, Jessica instantly grabbed the third cock and jammed it deep in her throat in one swift motion.

She knew her throat will be sore afterwards from this sudden rough, forceful penetration, but that was for later now she had to do anything not to get caught by Phillip standing outside her office. Why is Rick unnecessarily holding him outside? Trying to balance herself better, she leaned back on the desk and balanced on her left elbow while her right hand still savagely fucking her cunt.

Both her asshole and her cunt were now clearly visible to the full view of the camera. Trying her best to hold off on the orgasm but listening to Phillip's explanation about Rick's question on quantum mechanics, she realized Rick will not let Phillip go until she had her giant orgasm. This was her humiliation, and the more she holds, the more powerful the orgasm will be when it comes out.

Finally giving up, she pulled the cock out of her cunt; putting it aside, she started rubbing her clit as she started squirting the fluids out of her cunt. She bit on the rubber cock in her mouth tightly, not to make any sound during this powerful orgasm. The fluids kept coming out for seconds and her body was having tremendous spasms.

Outside Rick could hear the muffled sound of liquid hitting on the wooden desk and floor, which meant she was squirting as she is famous for by now. But he kept speaking over the muffled noise so that Phillip doesn't get to focus on that noise. When he could no longer hear the noise, he said, "Thanks prof, that was really cool of you to explain all concepts. I think now I have a much better understanding of the topic."

Phillip left towards his office and Rick entered back in Jessica's office and closed the door behind him. He saw Jessica had a cock in her mouth, one in her asshole, and she had again started fucking her cunt. Rick said, "That was so amazing. I'm 100% sure that Phillip heard you cum, and he knew it but asked nothing."

Jessica blushed and was deeply ashamed of her actions now. Then she heard Rick's next order. "We want a change in scene. Sit up, take that cock out of your mouth, and fuck your nice juicy tits with it. Also, with the other hand, keep on fucking that whore cunt of yours. And talk to your audience, this is not engaging when a whore advertising her holes stays quiet, sell those holes to the world outside."

With both brothers sitting back and enjoying the show, Jessica sat up back to her original position and took the cock out of her mouth, saliva dripping out of her mouth and dildo and dropped on her tits. Looking at the camera, full of arousal and raw lust, she said, "I think by now all of you guys know that this whore professor can handle not just one, but more of your friends all at once. This is a party whore right here available for you. You can book this whore for your next party; just have to call at the number written behind me.

"You will not find any whore in the entire city who can cum like me. That is a challenge. But if you still feel doubtful, checkout these tits and the huge nipples on them," she said rubbing the tip of saliva covered dildo on her right nipple followed by the left.

She continued, "and if you feel that is all you and your friends get to fuck, you're wrong. You and your friends get to fuck these whore tits as well." With that, she curved her shoulders a bit to give a better view of her cleavage and then started sliding the completely wet dildo between her tits. Then her other hand started fucking her cunt again. Soon she was back with her second orgasm ready again.

She heard the vibrations from her phone on her desk. She turned around and looked at the screen. Jason was calling. Rick asked, "who is it?"

Jessica replied, "my husband."

Rick quickly gave her next instructions before the call ends. Jessica jammed the dildo deep in her cunt, left dildo fucking her tits, and picked up the phone. While showing the screen of her phone to the camera, she looked at the lens, her gaze full of lust.

"My loving and unsuspecting husband is calling me right now while I'm recording the ad for my future clients, you. I'll put his call on speaker while I continue to fuck myself for you guys."