Teacher's Dilemma Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She switched to speaker, the clear drone of the background audible.

"Hey honey, how's everything going in London?" Jessica said, trying to sound casual. She grabbed the other dildo and started fucking both her cunt and tits.

"Jess, I'm so sorry, I have so little time to call you. I was so busy with this marketing campaign thing, have been working crazy hours so I can come back to you soon, baby."

"Hm hon, I also want to cum." This was one of the most erotic things and didn't even realize what she said.

"What?"

"Hm I... meant... I... I... want you... to come... home...," she was way too much aroused and extremely close to her orgasm.

"Are you alright? What are you doing right now?"

Jamie gestured towards her she needs to perform better for the camera. Fearing what they might say on speaker she improvised, "Oh... baby... I haven't... fucked... oh... oh... oh... my... God... oh... baby... I... miss you so... much... oh... fuck... baby... I'm fucking... myself... oh my... God... baby... fuck... right in my... office... I'm fucking... myself... oh... oh... cum... cum... cum... baby come back home... I'm going..." and that's when she lost herself completely and squirted the river out of her cunt.

Her moans and grunts were obvious and too loud by now. Jason felt confused. "Sweetie, what is going on? Are you alone right now?"

Still panting loudly and trying to recover from her giant orgasm, she said, "yes, honey, obviously I'm alone. What do you think happens in a university physics department, orgy?"

Jason had never heard her speak in such a dirty manner before and wasn't sure what to assume. He had little time to speak and had to get back to work, so prodded little on the topic. Rick told Jessica to continue fucking herself again, which she did instantly after recovering partially.

Jason thought since they hadn't had sex in a long time, she's getting horny, and his call helped her relieve her sexual frustration. Secretly, he always wanted to have phone sex with her, but now was not the right time. He had his work colleagues nearby. He whispered through the phone, trying to be careful that no one hears him, "You wait till I get back, I promise I'll fuck your brains out."

Jason said his goodbyes and disconnected the call. He was extremely horny by now and couldn't wait to go back to his wife and fuck her brains out; he thought. Little did he know his wife's sexual appetite has grown beyond his limits by now.

Once Jason disconnected the phone, they ordered her to begin her dirty talks towards her unknown audience again.

"My husband thinks he'll come back home and fuck my brains out. He doesn't know this whore cunt no longer needs him; it needs your cocks. Enjoy what you see guys? Then call soon, I'm waiting.

"See, at this point one of your friends is fucking my asshole, another fucking my wet whore cunt, another fucking these giant whore tits, and if you like, you can fuck my whore mouth. With this whore, you get ALL YOU CAN FUCK BUFFET. Nothing is off-limits, you have a fantasy, and your whore can fulfill it."

With all that dirty talk, intense moment, and risk of getting caught, Jessica felt extremely turned on. "If all of you fuck your whore for the night together, then she will cum like this."

With that she came again, another giant squirt fest. This time the pressure was so hard that she hit the lens of the camera. The scene was so hot that Jamie almost came right in his pants. He had never witnessed such a sequence of wanton masturbation by any woman live in front of him.

With that, Jamie stopped the camera and started packing his bag. Rick got up and placed the key to her drawer on top of the desk. Before leaving he said, "that was an amazing show. I hope once your ad is up, your phone will not stop ringing from all the party requests you'll get."

As both brothers left, Jessica instantly jumped up and locked the door from inside. For a moment she dropped to her knees and cried her heart out for not being able to fix problems in her life. Her life was spiraling away from her, and she was going deeper and deeper in this world of whoredom, with no exit in sight.

How could she do all these humiliating things while on call with her husband? Jason thought she was alone and fucking herself and thinking about him. She is cheating him while on call. This disgusted her in her core.

She consoled herself and got up to get dressed and finish her day at work. As she looked around, it appeared as if someone stood on top of her desk and peed all around. Both her wooden floor and desk were completely wet. The smell of sex was clearly distinguishable. Once dressed, she fixed her makeup and hair as well as she could. Next, she grabbed some napkins and started wiping all her fluids that she had sprayed all around.

Once she and her office were as presentable as it could be, she sat down and started contemplating her life. What will happen to her? Things are constantly escalating. When will it be too much for her? She had to talk to someone about her situation. After a lot of thinking, only one name came to her head, Rachael, her psychiatrist friend.

Before leaving, she cleaned the whiteboard. She couldn't afford anyone seeing that horrific text written on her office whiteboard.

****************************

That afternoon, after lunch, she went to see Rachael in her office. After knocking on the door, she heard, "come in."

Rachael had been her close friend at the university since her post doc days. They got even closer after Rachael helped her get through the fear of retaliation by Tyrone, after she was the witness to get him expelled. Rachael was with her during her worst time.

Rachael (42) had kept her fitness through consistent workout and diet plans. Her parents had inter-racial marriage; she was half black. Both her parents were also doctors. With her 5'3" height, the D cups would appear to be much larger in her stature. She had kept her fitness and beauty so well that looking at her she looked ten years younger than her age.

With a sense of relief and calmer than before, she opened the door and entered inside. Rachael was working on something on her computer when she turned and saw Jessica and said, "I hope your brother is fine? Any change to the situation?"

"Yes, everything is fine with Mike so far. But I came here to get your advice on another problem. I hope I'm not burdening you with my problems unnecessarily."

"No, you're alright. This is my job. Tell me what the problem is?"

"This is more sensitive topic; I just want to know that our conversation will be part of doctor-patient confidentiality, right?"

"Jessica, I must tell you here I'm helping you as a friend. You're not my patient officially; I hope you understand that difference. Also, if you're worried that I'm going to start a gossip just because you're not my patient then you don't know me yet."

As Jessica sat down, she realized that she might have offended her only friend at the university. Immediately apologizing, she said, "I am extremely sorry, Rachael. I just don't know what is right and what is wrong any more. My whole life is slipping out of my hand, and I don't know what to do? Before I would take any stupid step, I thought you'd be able to help me." In the presence of her staunch friend, Jessica couldn't control her tears anymore.

Rachael kept quiet and waited for Jessica to calm down on her own. After around ten minutes of crying, she felt better, but ashamed of crying like a child in front of a fellow professor. Once she was calm, Rachael asked, "let's start from the beginning?"

"You remember that case when a student was physically assaulting another student within the campus premises, and I witnessed it?"

"Yes, I remember. You officially raised a written complaint against him. I think university expelled him and even cops escorted him out. I don't know whether he served any jail time though."

"Few months earlier, that student showed up in a Starbucks where I was alone and showed me few pictures of Mike consuming drugs again, which he had provided to him. He blackmailed me he'll give the photos to Mike's parole officer and make sure Mike ends up in same prison as the Latino gang, who wants him dead."

"I got to know that he could switch the drug test samples inside the system, that's how he's currently saving Mike, till I cooperate with him. If I don't, he'll make sure Mike's sample shows positive drug results. I can't let Mike die because of something I did."

Jessica was contemplating how to continue her story when Rachael asked her, "what did he want from you?"

"He asked me to go to a hotel room and fuck all his friends in that room. I felt like I had no other choice in this matter. I went ahead with the plan and lied to Jason about some bullshit camping trip with fellow professors. He trusts me so much that didn't bother to ask any follow-up questions. Rachael, you know I love Jason from all my heart, I can't imagine my life without him but still I cheated on him.

"When I entered the hotel room, there were four black guys in there. They made me say such things about Jason, which were not even true. All four of them fucked every hole of my body for two days. Later they invited six other friends who all fucked me as well. I never thought that I would cheat on Jason, but I ended up cheating on him with so many strangers. Some people who I fucked that night, I didn't even know their names."

Jessica thought in her head, "I'm getting used to talking dirty even when I don't need to. Am I already spoiled by everything that's been happening to me regularly?"

Rachael saw Jessica had tears again in her eyes, as if she experienced that horrific experience again. She said, "Before you continue, think honestly, and reflect on that experience, then tell me how you felt that weekend. Be honest Jessica, otherwise for you to move on from that weekend will not be possible."

"I went there with only one thing in mind. Do as you're told, get it done and go home. I knew it wouldn't be a straightforward task, but I had to do it anyhow. The nasty words they made me say, shook be from within, but I kept going. They made me say things about Jason that I wouldn't even think in my wildest dream."

"Jessica, before you move forward on this road of what happened, I would like to stop you. I think you didn't hear my question correctly. I asked how did you feel? At any point that weekend did you really enjoy? Be honest, and don't worry about being judged," said Rachael, interjecting Jessica's train of thoughts.

The questioning from Rachael stunned Jessica. She didn't expect her friend to ask such a question. But assuming this to be the correct way of therapy session she continued, "Initially I felt disgusted by what I was doing and saying in front of complete strangers but if being honest I found out that I also felt extremely turned on. The nastier things I said about myself as well as Jason, the more excited I got.

"One point they didn't need to ask me to be nasty. Something just took over me, like there was this whore somewhere within me, which I refused to acknowledge. And these strangers brought her out. I am such a terrible wife, Rachael. Jason deserves a much better woman than me. How could I say such things about him?"

"Stop. Don't diagnose yourself, that's my job. Did you cum at any point during that weekend?" asked Rachael before Jessica could derail her own thoughts, as she usually does.

"Cum? Rachael, you wouldn't believe. That was the first time I found out; I am a squirter. That weekend was like a cum fest for me. It was more liquid coming out of me than I have ever peed in such a brief span of time."

"So, subconsciously, your brain enjoyed the weekend more than you have ever in your life. You could be in denial, but something inside your brain found it exhilarating, which you didn't want to acknowledge. That weekend something that you always wanted but never had the courage to have, happened."

"What are you insinuating, Rachael? That I was a born whore and was not ready to acknowledge it?"

"No, I wouldn't go that extreme. Let's just say your brain always wanted dirty and adventurous sex, which you found taboo, hence never pursued it. When they forced you to do those things, your brain tricked you to think that you don't have a choice which helped you achieve extreme pleasure. You are not the only person who has non-consensual erotic fantasies."

"Rachael, you are scaring me. You mean I always wanted this to happen, and those monsters had nothing to do with it?"

"Let's not get stuck in a circular discussion. Go on with your story and if I find anything that I'm able to link to my deduction, I'll let you know otherwise I'll tell you, I was wrong."

Jessica continued and explained each time she felt guilty and cried so that she can gain some sympathy points from Rachael. She explained how next day her tormentor kept her under continuous surveillance everywhere and took control of all her personal and professional accounts.

When Jessica saw the change in expressions on Rachael, she stopped and asked, "what happened?"

"Nothing much. I was wondering how this guy at so early age, with no professional experience in human psychology, did everything perfectly?"

"What do you mean?"

"First time he blackmailed you, it was a test of how you'll react. He wanted to check the limits you'd be willing to go to save Mike. Next day since he was escalating things, there was no way of knowing if you'd fall for his trap or blow the whistle. So, he tricked your mind, he took something away from you that day."

"What?"

"Reasoning and decision-making power."

"I don't understand, how?"

"By not giving you time to process and think. Plus, to make things worse, he placed that running countdown on his phone right in front of you. By doing so, your subconscious mind was more focused on the timer than the actual decision. As the timer was getting closer to zero, your mind was going into panic mode."

Rachael stopped for a few seconds to check if Jessica was still following and then continued, "in panic mode, brain releases adrenaline and your body goes into fight-or-flight mode. We also call this survival mode. In this situation, your brain becomes incapable of deeper reasoning. In fight-or-flight mode you'll mostly take a first decision for short-term or immediate survival."

"I don't know if I fully understand what you are saying," Jessica said, questioning her recent statements.

"Have you seen YouTube videos of people walking in street asking very basic questions but in an extremely aggressive tone and keeps repeating their question without letting the person time to think, mostly yelling at them?"

"Yes, I have seen those videos they usually go viral."

"If you notice what happens in those videos is, people can't answer very trivial questions. Like name five celebrities in ten seconds. When someone is yelling at you consistently, your brain stops functioning properly. That is because your brain considers it as a threat and goes into fight-or-flight mode. The same thing happened to you that day, before you realized, you had given access to everything to him."

Now everything that happened that day in Starbucks made sense. Jessica was thinking about what would have happened if she had let that timer run out? Interjecting her what-if scenarios, Rachael asked, "continue with your story."

Jessica continued how her Tyrone changed her entire wardrobe, her inability to remove her heels, her rigorous workout regimes, and her adventures in university when they forced her to go to the physics lab naked without the ability to see and hear. Upon Rachael's request, she explained everything that happened in the lab, with all details including how she felt.

Then she went ahead with the details of Rick and Jamie catching her outside naked. How they forced her to do all nasty things outside in an open parking space within university campus, with a camera recording everything. Worst, she was to approach it as if she was forcing them to fuck her in front of the camera.

Under constant questioning from Rachael, Jessica had to admit that during her parking lot adventure, she had fun. They were forcing her to do those things. Anyway, why not have some fun doing so.

It's after this, Rachael continued. "See, this is what I was telling you earlier, as well. When you were in the parking area, your subconscious brain kicked in and told you to do what really turns you on. Why do you think first time you found out about being a squirter was in that hotel room? Sure, you would have had some orgasms with Jason, but they were never that intense because vanilla sex never turns you on."

When Jessica remained quiet for some time, Rachael went on. "There is nothing wrong with wanting to have non-consensual sex. There are lots of men and women who get extremely excited when someone takes their choices away from them. They want to do nasty things but how their parents raised them would stop them from continuing with what they really desire."

"I don't know how to tell you this Rachael, I don't want to cheat on Jason. I love him. I can't imagine my life without him."

"And I believe you Jessica. You don't want to cheat on him, but you can't control what your body desires. I am not condoning what Tyrone did to you but I'm just pointing out how your brain is wired."

While still trying to process the entire information, something struck to her head, and she frantically raised her voice and said, "I never told you his name, Rachael. How do you know it was Tyrone blackmailing me?"

"Remember, you told me about the guy who got expelled. He was on local news, everybody in the university knows his name. Plus, I also did multiple counseling sessions with you when you gave me more information than you remember right now."

Jessica felt bad for doubting at her friend. With the guilt coming back she said, "I am sorry, Rachael. I don't know who to trust these days, it looks like everybody wants to control me."

"I understand how you feel, Jessica, and don't worry about offending me. But I have a lecture in 10 minutes so I'll have to leave now but we can continue this next time. I'll think about your situation and maybe I can come up with a way for you to get out of this predicament."

"I don't know if I can continue coming here, Rachael. I broke his surveillance rule today and I know that he'll punish me. I can't keep earning punishments regularly."

"That's bad Jess, I think I can help you, but you'll have to see me regularly. I can't do this in one session. Anyway, if you find a way, you know where to find me. Got to rush now, sorry."

With that, Rachael left her office and moved towards her next lecture. Jessica got up and left for the physics department building. Her mind was constantly racing towards what will happen to her after she leaves back to her home. She has earned a punishment. What would her master do to her?

On her way back towards her office, it was bothering her that Rachael was right, she's a professional. Thinking about the past events, she thought even though they blackmailed her, but she didn't put up any fight to resist as well. Plus, each time she had orgasms like never before.

If she was into straight vanilla sex, then why hadn't she discovered being a squirter before? Does she want all this to happen to her? The worst: if at any point this stops, would her body crave for her master's commands? Eventually, she forced herself to dismiss all negative thoughts and get some help from Rachael to figure things out.

****************************

While walking in the hallway, Rachael dialed through her phone. "I told you, brother was the key to her. Yeah, she came to me for advice, a little later than I predicted. Listen to me now carefully. What you must do next is important for her future. I have special plans for her, you just have to follow my directions, as you've done so far."