Teacher's Dilemma Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He continued, "There's only one pleasure frequency but five different pain frequencies. What you felt right now was level one pain. Just imagine what level five would be like. From now onwards, these frequencies will be part of your life's rewards and punishments. I would hope you don't earn punishments from now on."

Jessica was way beyond mortified now. She could not and she would not earn any punishment going forward. She made a mental note for herself.

"The case is the charger for these chips; they're coated in gold paint, so they remain camouflaged on the jewelry. Your regular iPhone charger charges it. So again, make sure the case never runs out of battery. You don't want to earn punishment based on such trivial task.

"Battery percentages for all the electronic accessories that you get from me will display on your phone, so you can track everything and plan accordingly. You will always carry the case in your purse. Whenever you're at work or around me or any of my designated personnel, attach all chips to the jewelry as you have right now."

"We can access all the chips remotely as long as the case is within 50 meters away from the chips via a mobile application only available to me or my designated personals. I have connected the case through your phone, and it broadcasts network to the nearest tower. Which in layperson's terms, we can access from anywhere globally."

He kept on going. "Remember, case needs to be charged always, has to be inside your purse and purse needs to be with you all the time. Don't break the rules if you know what's good for you."

She heard more rules added to her list, but she felt too lost in her thoughts to even register anything further. Next command was to continue her routine and that there would be New Year party hosted by him tomorrow night. He has invited important people from his gang, so she had to be on her best behavior entire time. Any fumble and punishments will be severe.

She knelt in front of him and nodded to show him she understands the expectations of her. In her mind her thoughts were, "How am I going to live my entire life like this? I can't see a way out of this mess. I am doomed and have no life left in me."

Her head was again playing games with her after getting her command to leave and continue with her routine for the day.

Before leaving the room, she raised her hand to ask her question. On which Tyrone gave her permission to speak. Cautiously phrasing her words, she said, "Master, your humble slave is going through a lot and would humbly beg him to consider granting her one wish. She would be grateful to her master."

"And what is your wish, slave?"

"Master, your slave would like to see a therapist once a week. Just so your slave can keep her sanity and continue to serve her master best way possible." She hoped Tyrone would fall for that reason. She had realized by now the only way to get out of this mess was Rachael.

Tyrone was beyond happy. It took her a lot longer time than expected but now she had made the request. He said, "Do I look like an idiot to you? I'll allow you to speak to your therapist so that you can plot against me?"

Now feeling regret and panic for even expecting any output from him, she said out of fear, "No master, your slave would never dare to plot against her so gracious master. If her master thinks that therapy sessions would not be useful for her, she'll not go. Master knows what's best for the slave."

Jessica was saddened by Tyrone's response but not trying to earn another punishment. Tyrone pretended to think for a moment and then said, "What would you do for your master if he allows this request?"

"Anything her master wishes. Slave will be obligated to do whatever her master wishes her to do," said Jessica with a newfound hope.

"Okay, you can have an hour of therapy session each week only after your vacation. But after each session you'll owe a task which would be different and difficult than your daily tasks. Do you accept the deal?" said Tyrone, letting her believe it was all happening at her request.

"Yes master, slave accepts the deal offered by her generous master," she said, thinking that without taking chances with the therapy session, there was no way out of her predicament.

After getting the permission, she gladly left the room to continue with her daily routine. Only if she knew what she asked was always the part of the master plan.

Once everyone left the living room area, Rose found her chance and sat close to Ty and softly asked, "I was wondering, Ty, who pulls all the threads here? You or Rachael?"

He stood up and, while walking away, said, "You shouldn't bother your head with this question. If you feel uncomfortable doing your part let me know, I'll have someone else in your place."

And with that, he left. Rose was shocked. Ty had never in their entire duration of friendship spoken to her in such a tone. She didn't need the answer from him anymore. Rachael was pulling all the strings. Everyone else was a puppet in her so-called master plan.

The question was, how does she hold so much power over Ty? She made a mental note to figure everything out, till then follow the plan. Rose was an intelligent and power-hungry woman, but as with everyone with such ambition, you sense similar people easily. Rachael was her adversary, and much better than her. She had to be extremely careful to approach her in the future.

***************************

LONDON--FEW WEEKS EARLIER

As Jason turned still horny from what he heard over the phone from his wife, not believing how turned on she was missing him, he thought, "I need to go back at least for a weekend," when he saw Samantha standing right in front of him. His brain instantly froze. "Did she hear my conversation with Jess?"

Samantha Waltz was a young (26) blonde woman with an impressive set of D cup tits. She had joined Jason's team two years ago after graduating from the same university where Jess taught physics. She didn't know her since she wasn't a science student. She was also tall, 5'10", which initially used to make Jason uncomfortable because he used to see her as a younger version of Jess.

Sam, as she preferred, was smiling, and said to him, "Looks like you both are missing each other too much."

Jason blushed, and his face was completely red. "She heard everything," he thought, but couldn't say anything to her. He was the boss, but what do you say in such situations.

"Don't worry, I was just teasing, boss. I came here to tell you everyone is taking a break for the night and would start again tomorrow morning. I was going to head back to my place and thought since we're the only two Americans here maybe some drinks would ease off all this stressful work?"

Jason got relaxed a bit and said, "Yeah sure, why not. Let's go to my place then. I've a better bar at the house the company has rented for me."

"Of course, yours has to be better than mine. I barely joined the company two years ago."

Soon they were both at his house. Jackets were off so they can relax and enjoy some drinks. In next two hours both were quite drunk and relaxed in each other's conversations when suddenly Sam asked, "It's been a while since we're here, do you miss your wife?"

"Yeah, I miss her a lot. It's difficult to be away so long, because of the time zone issue, we don't even get time to talk to each other over phone as well," said Jason drunk, horny and lost in memory lane.

"I also miss my boyfriend very much. You guys are at least married. I've been in a relationship with him for just the past year and a half."

They were both talking about their partners and how wonderful they were as people. A few drinks down suddenly, Sam reaches forward and kissed Jason on the lips, passionately. For next five to ten minutes, they were kissing each other, and Sam was sitting on his lap.

When they broke the kiss, Jason felt guilty for cheating on his wife and said, "Sam, you're a wonderful woman but I love my wife and can't cheat on her."

"I also love my boyfriend Jason and intend to marry him. But tonight, is not cheating, it's just remembering our love and getting this frustration off our system. We can't focus on our work without fucking someone for so long. Tonight is nothing serious Jason, we're getting our system clean." And with that, the kiss continued.

After a few more minutes, he let go of all his inhibitions. It was the alcohol, but he felt intoxicated and horny, too far to return now.

*****************************

Jason woke up the next morning with a headache from the hangover. First thing he noticed, he was completely naked and saw Sam had gotten dressed and was ready to leave to go to her place. Before he could process what happened, she walked to him, kissed passionately on his lips, and said, "You were amazing yesterday. See you at work, had to take a shower and change."

Jason was completely in shock. How did things get this far? He blatantly cheated on Jess. She's waiting for him to return and here he's cheating on her. Fuck, he'll still have to be around Sam for the entire stay in London. How will he deal with her now? What if Jess finds out about his infidelity? She would divorce him. Could he even imagine his life without Jess?

*****************************

While walking back to her place, Sam dialed a number and said, "Plan went smoothly. I can easily have him under my control from now on."

Voice on the other end said, "Significant work! Listen to the next steps carefully. Follow all instructions as I tell you, don't use your own head."

*****************************

Author's End Notes:

There will be a future part of what happened to Jason when Jess was going through all her torments. I haven't decided when I would like to write that chapter. If you guys think I should include Jason's London story first, then leave a comment. I might re-prioritize that chapter if more people are interested in his story.

For now, next few chapters will still focus on Jessica. The next chapter will be an introduction to Tyrone's brother, which I think people might enjoy. Jessica's adventure for the New Year's party weekend.

I am trying to include as many ideas as I like from the comments section into the upcoming chapters of the series. So, if you like a particular way the story might be more enjoyable for you, put it in the comments section.

NOT A GUARANTEE THAT THE IDEA WOULD BE ADDED, BUT IF IT MAKES SENSE IN THE STORY'S DEVELOPMENT, I WILL TRY TO ADD IT.