Teacher's Dilemma Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her routine was same, still hadn't seen her tattoos and piercings, doing all her exercises regularly, including her Kegel exercises. At the end of the week, she was nervous to go back to the university, when she felt relieved to know that Tyrone had merged her two weeks' vacation with the end of the year holidays and added another two weeks' time off in January. This meant she had more than month time off now. Throughout her working career, she had never taken so many days off at once.

Then she was again blind and deaf and mortified, not sure what else they want to do with her. But when she sat on a chair, she took a deep sigh, thinking at least they're not doing any more tattoos or piercings. Few minutes later her fear got back, she was getting a new haircut.

An hour later when Rose, now satisfied with Jessica's haircut, gave a nod to Anna, the Asian girl who was an excellent hair stylist and Rose's full-time slave. Jessica then realized they were washing her hair and rubbed something on them. Then it clicked to her. They were giving her a new hair color.

Jessica thought to herself, "The number of physical changes that they've given her, most people in university won't even recognize her."

Few hours later, Anna had finished the hairstyle after getting approval from Rose. Completing the last addition, she said to Rose, "Mistress, I think your slave is ready. If you approve, we can remove her contact and show her the fresh look?"

Anna removed her earphones and said to her, "You can now remove your contacts and check out your fresh look."

Jessica carefully removed her contacts and tears started flowing. She could not believe her new hairstyle. She now had an inverted asymmetrical straight bob cut style, which from back curved exposing her entire neck tattoo. Rose had hidden the tattoo itself with a bandage, so she still couldn't see the tattoo.

From left side it went just below her chin and from right side it was about four inches below her chin. She had a side partition on the left.

The fundamental problem was the color. She no longer was blonde. She had black hair with burgundy highlights to them. The moment she looked at herself in the mirror, image screamed at her, "WHORE."

Somehow to her this new haircut felt more drastic change, as it was the first thing anyone will notice. They have completely transformed her. Jessica couldn't control her tears anymore and thought she had been crying much more often these days.

Rose interrupted her thoughts and said, "Now remember, you would not want most people to see any of your tattoos. By default, you'll get a privilege to hair extensions, so you can hide the neck tattoo. At any one punishment we can revoke this privilege, and you'd have to go work flaunting your tattoos."

Jessica was afraid of even imagining that day when she'd have to flaunt her tattoos. She hasn't even seen the tattoos but assumed they wouldn't anything decent.

During this entire time, since they would not allow her to leave the mansion, her master gave her permission to call Mike every Sunday for thirty minutes. She had to make excuses to Mike, why she can't see him personally and would have to manage by thirty-minute calls.

****************************

Two weeks later, the healing process for both her tattoos and her piercings was much faster than expected. Rose was consistently inspecting the healing process and reporting back to Ty. Jessica regularly followed her rigorous workout routine. Yoga classes improved her stretching dramatically and the erotic dance classes had made her the best stripper in the city.

Since the piercing and the tattoos, they had updated her dance classes to just the dance moves and no stripping. Tyrone didn't want her to see her latest look before time. Her dance instructor told Tyrone that she had already perfected the stripping moves, she's currently working on her advanced erotic dance moves. Soon she would reach to where she can rise the dead from her erotic performances.

She had already reached the perfect figure that Tyrone wanted for her. There was not even an ounce of fat that he wanted to shed from her body. Any professional model or actress would easily do anything to achieve what Jessica had achieved with her physical perfection.

****************************

30th December

Jessica was now standing in the middle of a giant living room, wearing her usual loose gown. She had her head down, Tyrone and Rose sitting on opposite end on a couch. Also in the room were Reggie, Jamie, and Rick.

Tyrone spoke first. "I have spent a hell lot of money to make you a perfect and exotic slave. People will line up to spend a few hours with you. There're still some improvements in your skill set and then you'll be the best whore on the entire surface of this planet. Probably few months of more training."

Jessica felt anger, disgust, and some excitement, which she didn't want to acknowledge from what she heard. She forced herself to remain calm and not yell at her tormentor.

Her master continued, "You already know about the exotic and expensive permanent hair removal session that you got. Now you'll never see a grain of hair ever in your life. Other service I gave you is permanent sterilization. It was a non-invasive surgery, a new groundbreaking way to do it through your cunt and not implanting any devices inside. It is also really expensive surgery."

Jessica cried even more now. She could no longer have kids, ever. They delayed having kids, but it was always on the table. They wanted to have a family eventually but now she can't have her own family.

Her master kept ongoing without worrying about her emotions. "Now I'm making you a perfect slave and if you get pregnant and ruin all the plans, that just can't be acceptable. So now we don't have to bother about that side. Plus, it'll save you a lot of money with birth-control pills."

Tyrone continued, "I am happy with the healing progress of your body, and I think we can begin having our fun from now onwards. The pills have really worked their magic. Rose told me that now all your tattoos and piercings have healed completely. We can stop those pills from today. Do you want to see how your master has so generously enhanced your body's beauty?"

She nodded, still crying. Tyrone yelled at her, "Speak up."

Still looking at the floor, she said, "Yes, master. Your slave would be incredibly grateful if her master would be ever so generous to grant her permission to look at her body."

"I have groomed her well so far, and she has learned really fast," Tyrone thought but said, "Remove your gown, slave."

Jessica bent down, held the hem of her gown from the ankles and with one swift motion removed it over her head. She then threw the gown in one corner of the room. She was standing in the middle when Jamie and Rick carried two giant mirrors and held it at angles so she could see the reflection of her reflection, to get the exact view as everyone else would see.

What she saw instantly brought tears to her eyes. Both her nipples had big and thick barbell rods pierced, and they had soldered the edges permanently with thick flat tires, making them look exactly like classic dumbbells. Worse was the barbells passed through a bigger devil's fang, as if the devil's teeth were biting her nipples. The fangs even had devil horns on them. Top of the fang had words inscribed on it, MASTER TYRONE'S and bottom had WHORE SLAVE.

Looking down at her clit, she saw a thinner ring pierced, which joined by two small faces, one male and one female, kissing each other, locked by the kiss. She couldn't notice in the mirror, but if anyone looked from a magnifying glass, the male was Tyrone and female was Jessica. All the jewelry was industry grade machine made with surgical level accuracy.

Similarly, they had pierced her pussy lips with a thicker version of her clit piercing, locked by a bigger version of the same couple kissing.

They made all her piercings from 18K gold. Tyrone didn't want it to be shiny, but expensive and classy. All her piercings soldered together permanently, and no one can remove them without cutting the jewelry itself.

Now trying to analyze the tattoo on her tits, what she saw was faces of two giant dragons facing each other with mouths open, teeth around her areolas, depicted as if trying to bite on her nipples. From their mouth each dragon spat fire out, which met at her cleavage and went above her tits to just below her collarbone and covered her entire width till her shoulders.

When she analyzed further, the dragon on her left tit was blue colored and the right one was red colored. The details on the dragons were impeccable. They gave the illusion of a 3D painting. Even the fire coming out of their mouths and spreading upwards was too real. She already had tears in her eyes. She now started analyzing the tattoo that started below her tits.

It was a sketch of an angel with wings spread open; the face was her, exactly her. No doubt left; she was the angel. It was the most erotic angel's candid image, facing slightly towards the left. Face of the tattoo started just below the end of her tits and rest of her body reached till the end of her ribcage. The angel had her legs bent on her knees and spread wide open.

It appeared as if she was sitting on the floor, leaning slightly backwards, knees bent, and legs spread as far as they would go.

Left hand of the angel came through the side of her tits and went on her cunt, opening the lips and inviting any cock to fuck her. Angel had her right hand bent on the elbows, four fingers folded, and index finger was inside the angel's mouth, seductively sucking on her finger to make the invitation even more erotic.

The angel tattoo was so erotic, colorful and attention to detail was exquisite. The expressions on her eyes were full of lust, like she desperately wants a cock in that inviting cunt. They also matched exactly the color of her eyes to the shade of blue to match Jessica's eye color. She could never show this to Jason, was the first thought that came to her mind.

The background color theme for the angel was lightest shade of blue and the wings were slightly darker shade of blue. She noticed that the hand opening her cunt also has a wedding ring, exactly matched to Jessica's wedding ring. Her thought was, "Why would they go to such a detail in order to degrade her?"

Angel in her left inner thigh had a text, FUCK THIS, and on the right inner thigh had WHORE CUNT. They placed both words in such a way that they started and ended, almost touching the angel's cunt.

With her moist eyes, she looked down, focusing on the bottom tattoo. This was the reverse of the top. It was a devil, but drawn upside down. Devil also had his knees bent and wide open with a giant cock aiming directly at the open and inviting cunt. The gap between both tattoos felt like the male devil was on his way to fuck the shit out of this inviting whore cunt.

Devil was lying on his back but as you span further down, he was twisting his upper body towards the right and only a little over half of his face was visible and he had his tongue stuck out to lick the actual clit of Jessica. The edge of the tongue was dangerously close to Jessica's clit, making it look like the devil was on his way to lick the clit.

Even with the side profile of the devil's face, it was Tyrone. The artist who drew this sketch was beyond amazing, was the first thought that came to Jessica's mind. It also matched the details of the devil to perfection, lying on his back even the devil's wings were resting with perfection.

The devil had a red background for them to contrast the difference between the angel and the devil. The theme was also to portray the difference between Jessica's white skin and Tyrone's black skin. Rose depicted the contrast in tattoo by blue and red color theme.

Analyzing further details, she realized the right hand of the devil came from the edge of her abs and held the base of his enormous cock. It looked as if he was directing his cock towards the inviting whore cunt.

And the left hand went downwards from the other side of her abs, went between her legs and the index finger pointing and touching the edge of her asshole. They drew part of his index finger between her cunt and asshole. She now remembered; this was the most painful index finger of her life.

Spreading her legs, she saw proportionately larger version of the texts written on her inner thighs, FUCK THIS and WHORE CUNT. They wrote it in such matching details and precision that it made sure that this is the same whore cunt depicted on her body.

Looking at front of her left thigh, same angel kneeling on floor with legs wide open in between two more devils. Angel had cocks of both devils in her hands as if wanking off. She was facing the devil towards her left, who looked awfully like Reggie, and the one on her right was Terry.

She had pulled skin of both cocks all the way back and both cocks spurting a white load off their dicks. Angel had her tongue stuck out and some of the spray had already landed on her tongue and her face, with some still coming out. The other cock had dropped some on her tit already, with more on its way.

On her right thigh was a depiction from her actions in her office room. Angel was on top of her office desk, kneeling, legs spread out, leaning back balanced on one elbow with a dildo up her cunt, one pushed up her mouth and the free hand rubbing her clit. In this smaller depiction in which they squeezed space for a white board behind her on which it had, "Prof. Jessica Peterson."

She thought to herself, "They turned me into an erotic comic. A well-made, detailed and high-quality comic."

She couldn't see any further from the front view of the mirrors. They told her to turn around and they adjusted mirrors to supply further detailed view. On her back was even more erotic and detailed depiction. This version angel had the full giant devil cock buried all the way up her cunt and the hand that was opening her cunt was now rubbing her clit. Wedding ring still clearly depicted.

Her other hand had moved from her mouth and was kneading her tit, inviting the world to play with it. Her mouth was open with the most erotic expressions any woman can have, like she was yelling, "Ah! Ah! Ah!" while riding the giant devil's cock.

In a sitting position, the angel was riding the devil reverse cowgirl. In this version, she had her eyeballs partially rolled up, as if on the verge of a giant orgasm. She got what she wanted. It was like her body was an erotic comic book and front had scene one and back had scene two.

The devil had his one hand around the angel's neck, appearing he was chocking her while she faced directly at him. This scene showed that Angel loved what Devil was doing to her. Both facing each other as if about to kiss.

The best part was there were flames coming from behind the devil. It looked like devil fucking the angel was creating fire around both. This tattoo started a couple of inches below her neck and ended just above the small of her back.

Right from her ass crack started another tattoo. It was a big heart wrapped around double folded golden scroll banner with black text. Top fold of the scroll had text "Devil's" and the bottom fold had "Whore".

Bending a little and checking her both ass cheeks, she looked they had made the devil's army of demons looking up and raising their right hands. It appeared as if they were all cheering Devil for fucking the whore angel. They also themed demons with red color. As with all other tattoos, detailed to perfection.

Looking further at the back of her left thigh had a big ancient style scroll letter, on which they wrote:

Jessica Peterson

Aka Professor Whore

For Bookings call (311) 555-2368

On her right thigh had similar ancient style scroll letter, on which they had written:

All You Can Fuck Buffet

Satisfaction Guaranteed

Else No Charge

With unstoppable tears in her eyes, she remembered there was one more tattoo on the back of her neck. She stood up to find that her new hairstyle didn't hide any part of the tattoo on her nape. It was a vertically triple folded scroll banner tattoo with a light shade of blue as background theme. The top fold had text written, "Master" middle one had "Tyrone's" and the bottom one had "Property"

Now she knew she couldn't lose her privilege to hair extensions at any cost. If they force her to go to work without extensions, it would be her worst nightmare coming true.

After she had finished her detailed analysis, she stood up and faced her master again, eyes still on the floor. She was extremely nervous. Tears couldn't stop. The humiliation and fear had turned her on. She could feel the wetness in her cunt already.

"How do you like all the beautiful art that your mistress drew on you?" said Tyrone.

"Slave is immensely thankful to her mistress for using her as the canvas of her wonderful imagination," was all Jessica could say to her master. She didn't want to offend any of them and earn another punishment, which somehow, if possible, could be worse than this. They have a better imagination than Jessica and could come up with something much worse each time, surprising her further.

"Now do you want to see your master's imagination as well?"

With questioning expressions on her face, "It would be your slave's honor to have her master's imagination shown to her." But what she thought was, "Is there something more done to her she's not aware of yet?"

Tyrone nodded towards Jamie, and he stood up with a box which looked like bracelet box, it was black velvet box. Standing in front of her, he opened the box, and she saw a bunch of ridiculously small golden circular chips. They were tiny, like nano-chips. He held one up and bought it closer to the circular end of the dumbbell and attached magnetically to it. He did the same with other end of the dumbbell, kept on repeating till he had done both tits followed by one that he attached to the kissing faces on her clit.

Then one chip he attached to the inside of each ring on her cunt lips. Once done, he sat back in his original seat. Tyrone continued by taking out his phone. "You would now wonder what just happened?"

Without letting her respond he continued, "I had requested all the jewelry made with 18K gold and infused with a liquid compound discovered by Jamie and Rick.

"Why was the gold infused with this liquid compound? Well, it has a specific feature that Jamie found out. How? Let's not ask that question. What it does is, when sent a particular frequency to it, it emits an electrical signal. Human brain responds to this signal particularly.

"Let's just see how it works. It would make more sense that way." Saying that, Tyrone started pressing a bunch of buttons on his phone.

Suddenly all her piercings came to life and her body received immense pleasure signals from everywhere. In a noticeably brief span of time, she was on the verge of an orgasm. Then everything just stopped. She was huffing and puffing.

"This was the pleasure frequency; I don't think you could hold off more than a few minutes. Now let's try something else," and he pressed one more button.

This sent her intense pain through every sensitive part of her body. The scream was intense screeching. Tyrone stopped it in five seconds, but for her it was five seconds of pure agony. Her panting now was much faster. She was down on her knees already.