Teacher's Dilemma Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rose was driving Jessica's car to some unknown location, and something permanent was going to happen to her. What exactly? Rose wouldn't tell. She was silent the entire ride and kept looking outside the window when she realized they were parking outside a giant mansion. Where are they? Who owns such a gigantic mansion? Why are they here? As usual, her head was bombarding her with questions.

Jessica's life was in such a turmoil in recent days that she had even forgotten that today was her ninth anniversary. This was the first anniversary on which Jason was not with her. Worst, she didn't even remember.

Rose pressed the button and waited for the front door to open and within seconds it opened with the sound from speaker telling them to go all the way to the main medical center. Yes, the mansion had multiple medical rooms but the main one was so huge that they called it medical center.

They walked room after room until reaching in front of a giant locked door. As they reached there, Tyrone unlocked the door via his phone remotely, and they entered inside.

Before they would go inside the room, Rose gave her the awfully familiar custom-made noise cancellation earphones along with the zero vision contact lenses. After putting them both in, she realized this time it wasn't Tyrone's voice over the instrumental music, but an actual playlist of heavy metal songs. She was deaf and blind when Rose took her inside by holding her hand.

Once inside, Rose helped her get rid of all her clothes, including the heels. Next, she helped inside a customized chamber, which looked like cryotherapy, only difference being it was much bigger and was completely transparent. Once inside, Rose helped her spread legs over three feet apart and hands holding some metal rods parallel to the ground. This position exposed every inch of her body.

As Rose walked out of the chamber, Tyrone closed the top lid, which has an automated design to make airtight seal. Jessica felt something crush her neck, just below her chin. It was too tight, making it difficult to breathe. Rose had bound her hair outside the chamber. This made her entire body inside this chamber apart from her head. Even her entire neck was inside the chamber.

Jessica felt terrified, without the ability to see or hear and something extremely tight around her neck. Then suddenly she heard her master's voice. "This is an order. Remain in the position that you're currently. In a little while you'll feel a burning sensation but remember, do not leave the position. No matter how much your head tells you to."

Few seconds later she felt a sudden sharp burning sensation in her entire body that was inside the chamber. There was a sharp and loud squeal from her, but she forced herself to remain in the position. After a few minutes of that sharp burning pain, somehow, she felt a little better, as her body got used to too much consistent pain.

She did not know how long she had been in that fiery hell, but suddenly felt the doors around her neck released. She took a deep sigh of relief to have survived such a painful ordeal. This time Reggie grabbed her from the chamber like some light toy and dropped her into a pool of ice-cold water. She gasped loudly, finding it difficult to breathe again, because of sudden contrast in temperature.

Reggie helped her naked body out of the ice bath after 15 minutes and helped her dry urgently. Once she felt settled within the regular room temperature, she heard in the earphones, "What you received is an extremely expensive customized laser treatment. Now you'll never grow a single hair from head down, including your neck. Saves a lot of time with those waxing sessions."

Jessica didn't get any time to process what just happened. Soon, Reggie helped her on a gynecologist chair, and he bound both her hands and legs. She again felt her legs bound painfully wide. Fear struck. The professor felt lost in her own thoughts when she felt sharp needle pain in her arm.

"What are they injecting in me? What have I agreed to?" she thought to herself.

They left Jessica bound for a few minutes for anesthesia to kick in. Then she felt a metal object opening her vagina wide. For about the next forty-five minutes Jessica felt someone doing something inside her vagina but what, she had no clue. Anesthesia had worked the magic; she felt little.

Later Rose released her hands and legs, helped her out of the chair. She fed her some breakfast, along with some water. This was the first time Jessica felt good. She already felt terrified about not knowing what they have done to her vagina.

After she had finished her breakfast, Jessica raised her hand to an unknown person for permission to speak. Rose said, "Speak slave. What do you have to say?"

Realizing it was her mistress feeding her, Jessica nervously asked, "Mistress, your slave has a question. May your humble slave ask what her master did to her cunt?" she tried her best to not offend her mistress.

"You will know what we have done, but only in time. Now don't worry about all this and focus on pleasing your master and mistress," said Rose.

Rose gave her a pill after breakfast, which she swallowed with water, with no question. After a few hours of rest, still blind, her mistress fed her lunch, which she again dutifully ate with no question.

Already blind, the earphones were put back with loud metal songs playing in the playlist. Rose again helped her out of the clothes and bound her to the same chair. This time they also bound her forehead on the chair. She couldn't move a thing now.

Completely helpless with no ability to see or hear, they terribly mortified her by making her unable to move. She did not know what was happening around her for what felt like an eternity but in actuality, were only a few minutes. Time really slowed down when you're completely helpless to do anything and especially when two of the most important senses are not working.

Someone rubbed a cold solution on her left nipple with a soft material, and she instantly realized what was going to happen. Before she could even process or raise her concern, not that it would have mattered anyway, she felt a metallic object pinching on her nipple, followed by a sharp object penetrating through. Her master had pierced her nipple.

Tyrone looked at her, as there was a 00-gauge (10mm) needle inserted in her left nipple with surgical precision by Jack, who was the best in the entire country. When Tyrone explained to Jack about the required 00-gauge piercing, he recommended against it for her nipples. Looking at Jessica's larger than normal nipples satisfied him of lower chances of having any complications post-piercing.

Tyrone saw that Jack's hand movements were so fast and precise that by the time Jessica's brain could process the pain, the needle was all the way through. The loud and fierce scream from her came afterwards.

Soon Jessica felt the inserted material sliding towards the right, but never felt the hole in her nipple being empty, which meant the actual jewelry was now in. Whatever her master has decided for her has now swiftly replaced the needle. For, next few minutes she felt like they were still doing something to her left nipple jewelry. She thought they had finished the piercing. What are they still doing with it? Has something gone wrong? Would she lose her precious nipple permanently because the piercing guy fucked up?

Soon Jack removed his hands from her left nipple, which meant he finished his job. But then she felt the same pinching pain on her right nipple. She had heard that crying with the contacts on is not ideal, but she couldn't control herself. What would she tell Jason once he returns from his trip? He wouldn't believe that she did this all on her own.

She got back to reality when she felt a touch on her most sensitive area, clit. She couldn't control herself anymore and just softly begged, "Please master, your slave begs her generous master to not pierce her clit."

Tyrone wanted the same gauge for clit as well, but Jack had convinced him that for clit it can turn too complicated. Jack told him earlier, "Do you even have any idea how many nerves there are on a woman's clit? For a clit piercing no matter what you think there's a limit before you'll create permanent damage."

Eventually Tyrone agreed to his terms and switched to a thinner jewelry for her clit. But for it he had switched the design. For next few minutes she felt someone playing with her clit, she felt completely aroused now. Her clit has grown to its full potential.

Suddenly the hand movements stopped for a few seconds, she thought. She had got herself out of it and then a sudden and sharp needle which felt even thicker than her nipples but was thinner.

Her screams now were so loud that it started irritating people in the room. Before she could calm down there as a large and thick rubber cock forced deep down her throat and wrapped tightly around. She couldn't make a sound anymore.

In next few seconds, the required jewelry swiftly replaced the needle. Like her nipples, Jack finished her clit jewelry as well in the next few minutes. Followed by this, she quickly got eight more piercings, four on each of her cunt lips. All eight were 00-gauge rings. She never thought that she would get so many piercings in a single day and in all her most private parts.

They bound her on that chair for the next hour and a half, left to contemplate her situation. There is no way for her to not get divorced once Jason returns from London. Suddenly she felt something soft tickling on her left tit. It took her few minutes to realize that someone was drawing something on her left tit.

"Oh, my god! They're doing a tattoo on me now. How worse can her day go from here onwards?" she thought.

Over next few hours they completed the sketch on both her tits and when there was nothing touching her tits, she realized this is going to be a massive tattoo covering both her tits plus it was starting above and going even below her tits. There was no way to hide such a huge tattoo from anyone, let alone Jason.

There were three painful needles working simultaneously on the tattoo. Couple of hours later they all took a break. During this time, someone fed her while still bound to the chair. Later she also drank a lot of water from a straw.

With three needles constantly working together, four more hours later, they completed the tattoo. She felt something rubbing all around the tattoo, thinking they were cleaning it with the antiseptic solution. Rose released her from her bounds and took her to the restroom. She did her business, not knowing how many people were watching her right now.

She thought that they have finished their work, but when they bound her to the chair again, she realized not yet. Then she felt the similar tickling starting from just below her ribcage. For, next hour, the artist drew another giant sketch on her. It spanned just below the ribcage, to her cunt, inner thighs, and reached even between her cunt and asshole. This one was much larger than the one on her tits.

This time they had a larger area to work on, so she felt four needles working simultaneously. It was a team of people working on her tattoo. When one took a rest, another replaced them. Four needles were always working on her. The tattoo was dangerously close to her clit; it touched the top of her cunt. She felt going around her cunt lips as well.

Most painful event for her was when they started between her cunt and asshole. She did not know how long they took, but finally they had completed their task and she felt a similar rubbing of a solution on her tattoo.

"I am only married till Jason is in London," she thought.

Rose somehow felt bad for Jessica even though she was the one drawing those giant sketches on her, which the team of professional tattoo artists converted into a permanent tattoo. When she released her again to feed her extremely late dinner, it was already midnight. Jessica was starving by now.

They exhausted Jessica by the events of the day and didn't realize when she felt asleep. When she woke up, she could see but didn't remember when she removed the contacts. They bound both her hands and legs to the edges of the bed. Entire front of her body felt extremely sore after the amount of piercing and tattoos she had received yesterday.

Rose came to her room and said, "Good morning slave, how you are feeling this morning?"

"Your slave is sore mistress. She never expected to have so much done to her body in a single day." Tears started flowing automatically when Jessica remembered what had just happened.

"We did not plan it to do all this in single sitting but then you broke the rule by speaking in between without permission. Your master had to add punishment for breaking the rule."

Everything was pre-planned, but Rose made her feel that it was her mistake. And she was successful, Jessica thought, "you are fucking stupid whore. If you had let them pierce your clit without making a noise, maybe they wouldn't have tattooed you. Why can't you remember a simple fucking rule?" even though somewhere deep in her mind she knew this was not true, they would have tattooed her, anyway.

Rose unbound her, blindfolded, and took her to the restroom. She removed her gown, and Jessica continued with her morning routine blindfolded. Later, Rose helped the blindfolded slave take a bath. Rose also carefully followed her post piercing and tattoo procedures. She was very loving, soft, and generous during the entire process.

Later she got out of the bathtub and Rose put the loose gown back on her. She removed her blindfold and told her to wash her face and hair. Once completed and back to the bedroom, she kneeled in front of her mistress and pleadingly raised her right hand, asking permission to speak.

"Go ahead, you may speak slave."

"Mistress, may your humble slave remove her gown and have a look at what her master and mistress had done to her?"

"No slave, you may not. Until your master or your mistress gives you explicit permission, you may not look at what we did to you. Breaking this rule will have even more severe consequences than when you spoke during your piercings. Is the command understood slave?"

Dejected, sad and with a lot of fear she said, "Yes mistress, your slave understands the command and will not look at her body until explicitly ordered by either her master or mistress."

"Good. Your master is extremely generous to you and has already applied for a two-week vacation at your work for your recovery. You will stay here in this mansion for that duration."

Her master and mistress now controlled every aspect of her life; still Rose forced her to say, "Your slave is thankful to her master sincerely for his generosity and thoughtfulness for his slave's wellbeing."

After each meal, Rose gave her that unknown pill. Not able to hold back on her curiosity, Jessica raised her hand after swallowing the pill. After getting the permission to speak she said, "Mistress, what is that pill for?"

After thinking for a few seconds, Rose thought she deserves to know at least this information, so she said, "US military developed this medication for the soldiers on field. This pill fast-tracks the healing process. If the field agents need medical help while on duty, this helps them heal much faster. They specially use it for special ops teams."

Rose continued, "This is a top-secret medication only available for folks serving the country. Mass production of this pill can nullify its effect since enemy can also get hold of it then. Typically, all the piercings and tattoos take many months to heal. But if you take this pill after each meal, you will heal completely before New Year's. And don't ask how Ty got hold of this because I also don't know that information."

Upon hearing New Year's reference, she realized she had forgotten about their anniversary. This was the first time she hadn't even talked to Jason. Raising her hand again with a very pleading look in her eyes. Rose looked and realized this was more urgent. She said, "This is the last time I'm allowing you to talk, make it count, slut."

"Thank you very much, mistress. Mistress, your slave, just realized she missed her anniversary. May your slave have her mistress' permission to call her husband to wish him late anniversary?"

"No. You do not have my permission to call your husband."

Panicked, she didn't even wait for permission to speak again and said begging, "Please, mistress."

"Do you want to earn another punishment, slut? You spoked one more time without permission and you'll earn another punishment. No means no." With that, Rose ended the discussion.

Jessica couldn't help herself and cried for many minutes after her mistress denied her permission to call Jason.

For the next two days, they again bound her to the soft chair and tattoo artists kept working on further defining and enhancing the coloring of tattoos on her front side. There were two more new tattoos added to both front thighs. Both started at the joint and went ten inches below with the entire width of the front thighs.

When finally Tyrone looked at the tattoos, he felt delighted with result.

He said to Victor, the boss of their team, "Man, your team surpassed my expectations. This shit looks too real. Colors are so vibrant and well defined. This looks like an illusion painting man, popping out like some 3D shit."

****************************

For the next week, she had to continue her exercise routine, as well as her cunt muscle strength exercises. Rose followed the cleanliness routine for her slave. Jessica still has not seen her piercings and tattoos. Those pills were working its magic. She didn't feel any soreness. She was healing faster than expected. The dose could be stronger for her. They kept the dosage same since there were no side effects on her.

Exactly the next Saturday morning, she was back in that same room, blind and deaf again. This time they bound her with a different setup. A giant flat surface bench on which they bound her on all fours with complete access to her back and ass.

Once satisfied with the setup, Rose began with the sketch. Jessica felt the new tattoo beginning few inches below her nape and went all the way to her ass crack. This new tattoo covered entire width of her back. This one was even larger than the one on the front.

Jessica had now given up no point making any fuss. She had already accepted that her marriage would soon be over. Again, with four simultaneous needles working on her back tattoo, it took around seven hours to finish the tattoo and clean it up. As they left, they removed Jessica from her bounds. Her legs wouldn't work anymore from extended bondage.

Once the blood circulation worked properly and she could stand, Rose helped her out of the room and fed the starving slave some food and water. Jessica didn't know how she will go to the university with the wardrobe she now had. Most of her tattoos would be clearly visible through those clothes.

For the next two days, like the front tattoos, the team worked on finishing up the coloring and enhancing the in-depth definition of the giant tattoo on her back. During this time, they also added two new tattoos covering her both ass cheeks and like her front upper thighs, similar dimensions tattoos, now added to back of her thighs.

Later one day they separately came just for a single tattoo they did right at her nape. They tied her hair in a bun above her head, so they have easier space to get it done. Since it was a smaller tattoo, they finished it entirely within four hours' time. Which was much longer for their team of experts, but the amount of details Tyrone needed took time.

Once they finished her tattoos, Jessica was more worried about how she will go back to work with the dresses she now owned. There would be no way to hide the tattoos with her new dress code. The only silver-lining in all of this was her healing process. She felt like she was healing at a speed of some science fiction movie hero.