All Comments on 'Team Building Ch. 02'

by lash2718r

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
someoneothersomeoneother10 months ago

Business is business. The problem is that it is a zero sum game. If whore gets contract, it is because somewhat faithful or not as good-looking lost.

lc69hunterlc69hunter10 months ago

If they both can handle it, and never lose fact of who belongs to whom, go for it

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

both are whores

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Husband? NO! Cuck or Pimp? Pimp! She wasn't more than a whore!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Stupid cuck shit continues in Chapter 2. Can'tc4ven give the shithead husband her ass first. Fuck this story.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

No couple survives this for several reasons. First, no good woman in a normal marriage would begin to entertain this notion, no matter how much money was on the table. She simply wouldn't disrespect her husband in such a blatantly evil way. Secondly, no good man would stay married to a woman who would want to do this. If she's a cheating skank slut like Susan in this story, he'd kick her out or just get the hell away from her ASAP. No man with character would raise a bastard from some dip shit who paid money to his whore wife. Finally, they may have had great sex for a week, but a marriage is a lifetime and in pretty short order she'd realize she'd married a sissy wimp and divorce him, or he'd grow a set of balls and realize she was nothing but a common prostitute and sell her to somebody else, before she gave him a boatload of STD's. Stupid premiss, stupid story about stupid make-believe people.

Ridiculous69Ridiculous6910 months ago

This isn’t any type of real couple, it’s just a pimp and his whore. Both are amoral and money driven fools. They don’t live each other , or even have any type of respect for each other. You have made two characters so shallow and greedy that they would never stay together because someone could buy one of them or just fire the other one. Nonsense

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

What people do for money is their own business. Its no different then women during war time having sex just to survive. Maybe the economy is poor and they had no choice. Its still a fair story.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This looks to me to be shaping into more than just business and it won't be long before the husband figures that out.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

It seems to me that authors who have written about ten stories in the LW category and have not received a single rating of 4.0 or higher should either change the category, or stop writing with an effort of will, or chop off their fingers...

26thNC26thNC10 months ago

A real honest piece of shit.

JustplainjeffJustplainjeff10 months ago

And the dogs hit story continues. Please don't make a part 3.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

When they wake up from the ride, they won't like where they're at.

Buster2UBuster2U10 months ago

I thought the wife had left for a year? What is this? Is she back alredy. This is like a different story.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Susan: "James just called. He said that if I would go to a resort with him on the weekend after next, he would sweeten our contract." — Annnd, just like that the deal got changed! Unilaterally, by Susan. Weren't these obnoxious intrusions into their marriage only supposed to be during the conferences? Sounds like James wants more pie than he should be desiring for the sake of propriety.

And pray tell, why would Susan give a rip about giving James any virgin part of her body? She was forced into a bogus unethical situation by her company. Why should she perform ethically or morally in any deals regarding them or their clients? She should have told her husband to get warmed up again as she was going to give him such a deal! Susan can just lie to James and tell him what he wants to hear.

This story line is such a low premise for LW from any angle you look at it.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Just another guy dealing with his wife being a whore.

oldtwitoldtwit7 months ago

Well I have to admit that you made this second part move up a pace, and left it in a different place than I expected

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlash2718r@lash2718r
Husband 60+ years. Father of three. Grandpa of two. Retired math professor.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES