All Comments on 'Team Building Ch. 03'

by lash2718r

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
Chuckles1966Chuckles196610 months ago

If that was my wife, I might - MIGHT - consider taking her back. But the conditions would be onerous. She wants submission? She signed up for a lifetime of it. And trust? Well, that's over and done with. So enforcement measures are something to live with.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

"Wow fuck you bitch." That should be the response. No man should accept this fucked up bullshit. What a fucked up bitch. Please writer give the husband the balls to walk away from this fucked up bitch.

GeojimGeojim10 months ago

You’ve hooked me in that I can’t wait to see how you bring them back together in any form of normal relationship….or if they fall apart.

Jlyn1Jlyn110 months ago

Sorry that's to much.😡

grifternrgrifternr10 months ago

Don't take her back without getting something from her in return. When she comes back she has to be monogamous, but the husband can have as many one nite affairs as he wants. All for the same amount of time that she subjected him to this torture.

lc69hunterlc69hunter10 months ago

Interesting to see where this goes and ends up

JustplainjeffJustplainjeff10 months ago

She's a fucking whore, and he's a fucking idiot.

Oh, by the way, are either of these two positive hubby is the father of her son?

Buster2UBuster2U10 months ago

Let your wife turn into a whore, and this is what you get. The Marriage is over. Even with the best intentions it is done! Why? Because she will be used and experience so much deviante sex and so many different men that she could never return to the boredom of a monogamous marriage. She always Lust for more. Crave more. Her heart has been corrupted along with her body. If she doesn't come home with Aides, it will be a miracle. 100 stars for a great ride so far. Can't wait to read more. My heart goes out to the poor hubby, he is going to be hurt regardless of what happens. She is a complete and total whore to leave hubby for a year, like this. She has no love for hubby, and didn't give him vote.

des911des91110 months ago

Ok, I want to know what happens next. This is a twisted story, but you have certainly got my attention. What will he do?

Great. Looking forward to the next part. Thank you

Buster2UBuster2U10 months ago

Please hurry with the next chapter, curious minds want to know. How can hubby take this? Will he accept her back? Will even want to come back to him after being with another lover for a year? She will be corrupted, in every possible way. She will spend every moment of the next year being used, to keep her from going home to her hubby. She is Naeve to say the least, if she thinks that Paul will not do everything in his power to use and abuse her, but ultimately with the goal in mind to keep her and take her away from her husband. Even if she does come home, she will quickly realize that it is just too boring to stay with her hubby anymore. She will be too used to being abused, hurt, or used in whatever Paul has decided to do to her.

luverlybubblyluverlybubbly10 months ago

noway would I take her back, I would involve the company in legal action, sue their asses & go public

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlenny10 months ago

Yeah, scorched Earth... Lawsuits to Paul, James, Her Company, Paternity, suing for child support, divorce for abandonment, the whole 9 yards. To be his submissive skank for a year on top of already being his for a number of years? For a little money? No thanks, I'll take all the money I'm gonna get from my lawsuits and find a better lady one who won't abandon her child for a year.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

FASCINATING cuck story and I hate cuck stories... yet I am reading this one. Go figure. I did not rate it because I would rate it lower than it deserves and will not do that to you.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle10 months ago

No used up housewife is worth $2,000,000 dollars.

And she is abandoning her child? There is not even a guarantee that she will be back or that she will be physically, mentally or emotionally the same.

She doesn’t “love” him or her son (considering he likely isn’t the father, just the babysitter) so why lie?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Parceling out a story a thousand odd words at a time does nothing to encourage a reader to return. This is too short to be interesting to anyone but the writer.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Does he have to file after the deposit for his severance pay?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A year of service to another man? She is his wife now.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Honestly, this cuck shit has to stop. There's mothing Loving about this Loving Wife, and any self-respecting husband wouldn't tolerate this submission ullshit and anal virginity for a business client.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Fascinating. Reminds me of that other story where a corporation has an auction of women for a year. ALSO BDSM themed.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This story is like an old Ronco commercial! You know that it's peddling crappy stuff you really don't want to even know about, but then you hear "...but wait! THERE'S MORE!"

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

"I love only Jarod and you."

.

Yeah, that's why she's abandoning her son at almost the beginning of his life. When -- if -- she returns she will be a stranger.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

she is a dumb whore with a kid and he is a stupid wimp with a slut wife time to find something worth writing about forget this shit

EspressoBolusEspressoBolus10 months ago

And hubby gets what he deserves, no wife and another man's child to raise. He does not deserve the money!

26thNC26thNC10 months ago

One high dollar whore. No man, deserving of that title, or son would take this whore back after that letter and a year away. A pimp out for easy money might though.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Some problems with Susan's thinking:

"My dear husband, [The first evidence of Susan's delusion. Who is really dear to Susan? Paul is. Susan allowed Paul to become her master. Susan didn't make Jerry her husband master in her marriage. She left Jerry for Paul denying Jerry the opportunity to speak]

I have accepted a deal [again, unilaterally] to stay exclusively with Paul for the next year. He will be my master, not my lover [She lies, in the second paragraph she admits she won't be exclusive to Paul]... he will set up a stock account for me, ...worth two million dollars after taxes [Verified how?]. ...My company...said...it will keep my job open..., either on the original or current basis [Which basis? They already drugged and raped Susan on a previous occasion, forcing an unagreed lifestyle on her. Why would they return her to her original non-sex employee status?]. ...Paul will start the account with one million dollars after six months [And she trusts him to do so? Ethics isn't Paul's strong suit, much less Susan's company], half of which I will transfer to our joint account [Jerry may end up wishing in one hand and wanting in the other]. I have agreed to refuse no sex that is pain free [She agrees to a year of only engaging in pain filled sex???].

He will share me occasionally [Here's that lie. And how does Paul define 'occasionally', how often would that be?] with his clients and sometimes his friends. ...I am not giving you (a) choice, not because I am afraid that you will turn it down. If you accepted it, that would destroy me and our marriage, and I will not take that chance [Flawed logic Susan, your decision may have destroyed Jerry already]. My ring is on the table because I will not go to Paul wearing your ring [Well small favors]. I hope you will allow me to put it on when the year is up. It is entirely your choice since you will be able to divorce me for abandonment without me having a say. I know that I will be judged a terrible wife and a worse mother for my choice. I can only say that in my analysis, this is the best long term solution for you, me, and Jarod. [No. This was the best monetary decision for Susan. IF Paul holds up his end of the bargain. Jerry loses everything he thought he had, his entire life became an illusion. He doesn't even dare do DNA on Jarod and end up blowing the myth that Jarod is his biological son]

I love only Jarod and you. [Very odd way to show her love]

Susan"

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

At least he will get half as it goes which he should transfer to his name only. He was married to a prostitute with an inferior submissive personality

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Looking forward to seeing more of this story line. MKE

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy10 months ago

Love of money is the root of all evil!

3

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

LOL, I decided to keep the strength to finish reading this laughable drivel with all the infantile characters and idiotic cliches. It tears me up, the laugh cramps are tremendous.

Captcha

oldtwitoldtwit7 months ago

Sorry this, for me, just got really off the page.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlash2718r@lash2718r
Husband 60+ years. Father of three. Grandpa of two. Retired math professor.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES