All Comments on 'Tease to Please Ch. 06'

by inkyscandal

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

This series is fantastic, can't wait for chapter 7!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
appreciate your work

I really appreciate you listening to your readers and even modifying your script to meet their expectations! well done !

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
public scenarios

Hi, its great to get to read more about Elise and her naive ways! How about some public exposure scenarios for Elise? could really spice up the series and introduce a new dimension a lot readers may enjoy Thanks!

eroticaclassiceroticaclassicover 10 years ago
awesome

I love the characters and your sense of erotica! may be Arthur or Dr. Yamamoto will make Elise do humiliating dares/tasks (forced/willing public exhibitionism, forced/willing to tease old farts, etc) in order to earn her white cards? it's great you shied away from turning Elise into a bold assertive character and kept her vulnerable and interesting! I am sure this will keep this series very fresh and appealing to readers! Oh so many possibilities! well done!

ttvttpttvttpover 10 years ago
Wonderful

Best chapter of the story so far. Hope to read more soon.

gregixgregixover 10 years ago
good new chapter

excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
so good

Very talented writer

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
amazing

I came across this story recently and once I started reading, I could not stop! I really like how innocent Elise's character is. Also that dr.yamamoto's character is so mysterious.I would like to see more of his interaction with Elise. The fact that they have a dirty secret which Arthur is completely unaware of, is very interesting! Like many of your readers, public exposure theme will be awesome. Keep writing!

inkyscandalinkyscandalover 10 years agoAuthor
I've posted Ch. 7

Hi y'all. Thanks for your kind comments. Just FYI, I posted Ch.7 just a moment ago, so you can expect to see it appear in the Erotic Couplings category in about 5 days or so.

Thanks for your encouragement and support. I hope you'll enjoy Elise's next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
5 days??

5 days?? That was like 3 days ago!!

astuffedshirt_pervastuffedshirt_pervover 9 years ago
Waaah!

How did Elise get to work without the model O going off? She did 20 minutes of yoga, walked 13 blocks and then got changed without it going off. Yeah, I'm that guy.

Love the story, in particular I love the concept of the Model O!

WetMySoulWetMySoulover 9 years ago
great tension building and building and rocketing

I know you Americans love tall buildings. This is like the story, rising the arousal for each chapter until we arrive in the attic. I can hardly wait to start on Chapter 7. Thanks for this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Anatomy 101

Very surprising that an author this good would seem to need lessons in female anatomy! The vagina is entirely internal. The external genitalia (pussy) is called the vulva. Look it up on wikipedia.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous