All Comments on 'Tease Toy Orientation 04: Friday'

by subzerowriter

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A pretty good

illustration of how gaslighting, manipulation and mental cruelty can shape and indeed destroy people. This should very much be in mind control, the bdsm is incidental now.

I didn't find it erotic at all, just sad. For the characters as written, Dan needs professional psychological help, not further abuse.

Tank4228Tank4228over 3 years ago

Great to have you back! The feet stuff not interesting to me but I loved the college flashback and the sorority teasing. Very nice work, thank you!

erins_Whoreerins_Whoreover 3 years ago
Very nice!

I really enjoyed the story. It surprises me that some people comment that it isn't realistic. Of course it isn't - that's why it's a work of fiction. Would this be ok in real life? No. Is it fun to read, maybe imagining yourself in that situation? Yes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Came again and again

I have cum to your stories 3 times in less than 12 hours. You are an amazing writer. I have been searching for such stories for years, about a self-righteous man who is sexually broken by merciless teasing to the extent that he utters phrases such as "I've learned the errors of my ways", "I've learned my lesson", "I want to be healed". Please write more, this reluctant femdom genre needs more stories. I hope you can find a way to make Dan fail unanimously at the Sunday Hearing!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersubzerowriter@subzerowriter
Been reading on here for a very long time, finally worked up the courage to try it out myself. I'm a quiet, submissive, creative guy whose kinks include: mind games, orgasm control, tease and denial, creative bondage, and creative, powerful, curvy, dominant women.