Teased

Story Info
Sometimes you just have to wait.
2.7k words
4.39
7.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the weekend, and I didn't have to get up, but once I am awake, I rarely get back to sleep. My partner and I have three teenagers and a house that is right at the start of a massive DIY renovation, so there's no shortage of things to do.

I went through the morning ritual and walked into the bedroom after my shower. My better half was still laying in bed on her back with her arms above her head, blankets at her waist. She was wearing a loose fitting tank top with large arm holes, so I could see plenty of side boob, and they were the most perfect boobs ever. It was hard to tell if she was awake or not, but she looked too good not to shed my towel and hop back in to bed.

As soon as I lay down, she rolled over and placed her hand on my chest. "Mmm.., you smell good", she whispered. Her hand gently moved back and forth across my chest.

I love when she touches me, especially in the mornings, even if it doesn't lead to anything more. But this morning, I had hopes it would. I rolled over to face her and slipped my hands up the back of her tank top.

"Ooo... Right there. I think I need you to give me a massage", she said while rolling back to grab her moisturiser, then rolling on to her belly and thrusting the moisturiser bottle into my hand.

"It might be easier without this" she said as she somehow managed to take the tank top off without lifting her body.

I straddled the backs of her thighs, liberally applied the moisturiser to her back and started the massage process. I started with the shoulders and slowly worked my way down. There were lots of noises, I couldn't tell if they were good or bad.

When I got down to the lower back, I removed the blankets entirely and then lowered her pyjama pants to just below the bottom of her bottom. The glutes had no tension in them and it wasn't an area that needed attention, but that didn't stop me from giving them a good work out.

"Can you do more of my shoulders?", I hear her relaxed voice saying.

I made no attempt to fix her pyjamas and slid up to the top of her thighs. As I leant forward to work the shoulders again, my penis sat in the crevice of her bum. As I worked away, my penis rubbed along the crevice and started to harden.

"Harder", I hear her gently order.

I wasn't sure if she was talking about her shoulders or me, so I raised myself higher to put more weight into the massage. This resulted in the occasional poke of my penis against her, satisfying both requirements.

"That feels so good... A bit lower please"

I shimmied back a touch and maintained the massage just below her shoulder blades. This had the added benefit of the occasional poke now becoming more of a constant rub in the gap between her thighs. Although she was thoroughly enjoying the massage, I couldn't help but notice that unmistakable shudder she has when she gets turned on.

Not so subtly, I positioned myself so the rub became a little more penetrative.

"Thanks for the massage, but I really need a shower", she said as she rolled away from my advances. But she was still trapped under me. She reached around and grabbed me by the back of the neck and pulled me in for a kiss while also pulling me underneath her. In my moment of lust, I gave up control and slid onto my back next to her.

She maintained the deep kiss, only breaking contact with my lips to get a fix on the moisturiser bottle. She managed to squeeze some moisturiser into her hand and slowly started to rub the cool cream along the length of my penis.

I grabbed a handful of her bum and pulled her on top of me, still locked at the lips. Her pyjamas were still around her thighs, her legs were both inside mine with the shaft of my penis perfectly placed along her lips. She placed her hands on my chest and pushed her body up arching her back, her arms accentuating the shape of her breasts. I could feel the warmth of her wetness, and combined with the moisturiser, it wouldn't have taken much effort to push through, had she been free of her pyjamas.

"I still need a shower, and now you've missed your chance for a happy ending.".

And with that, she lifted herself off me and with a grin said "But I enjoyed the massage, so maybe later", and disappeared into the bathroom with her bum on full display.

I knew we had a big day ahead, so I didn't press my luck. I enjoyed the feeling of rubbing the remaining moisturiser in, but left it at that as I planned on taking advantage of the "maybe later", later.

**********

The kids were all out and we had finished a big day on the tools. My partner and I started making dinner together. The conversation drifted to the soreness of our bodies and how this morning's massage felt like a lifetime ago. Not to miss an opportunity, I put my cooking implements down and proceeded to rub her shoulders while she chopped the veggies.

"Ooo... that feels good, right there". She put her knife down, apparently dinner was going to wait.

I kept rubbing for a few more minutes then slid my arms down her back and around her waist as I started kissing the nape of her neck. My hands drifted up to firmly knead each breast and that shudder went through her body as she gave an unintended moan, which snapped her back to reality.

"We need to get this into the oven first", she said as she pulled my hands away from her chest and turned me around.

"No more distractions" she said, as she pinched my bum.

The rest of dinner was finished off and placed into the oven while we chatted about life. As I was finishing up with the dishes, I felt her arms slip around my waste and start kneading my chest.

"We can swap places, if you like", I suggested.

"You just finish your washing up", she replied as her hands loosened my shorts and let them fall to the floor with my underwear.

For the next few minutes, I had to finish the washing up with the distraction of her hands playing with my now fully erect penis. I was very keen to turn around and indulge in everything she had to offer.

As soon as I pulled the plug out, I turned around and locked my lips to hers. I started lifting her shirt, but before I got too far, she grabbed my hands and held them against my hips. She pulled away from our kiss and slowly dropped to her knees, so while maintaining eye contact with me.

She kissed the head of my penis and used her tongue to tease it. Licking the shaft from the base to the tip, still maintaining eye contact. She gave me a smile and wrapped her mouth around me and slowly swallowed the entire length, still maintaining eye contact.

That's when we heard it. The very distinct sound of a key entering a lock and a teenager walking into the house. I'm sure my expression matched the look of "Oh shit!" that I saw in her eyes. I managed to bend over and get my shorts up as she got to her feet, just in time to have a hungry teenager come and stand in front of the fridge. He has his headphones in and was completely oblivious to the whole world, let alone what he may have just walked in on. He grabbed himself a snack and left for his bedroom.

We both looked at each other and laughed. I said "Now, where were we?", which was met with a look I knew I didn't want to press.

**********

Later that night, the teenagers had been fed and they had all retreated to their bedrooms. We had worked hard all day, so we treated ourselves to a movie and some relaxation time. Normally, I would go for a fast paced action movie, with dialogue that doesn't go too far beyond sarcastic one liners. But those movies aren't for everyone, so we ended up watching a romantic comedy.

We settled in, I had my feet up on the coffee table and she laid down on her side with her head in my lap and a blanket over her to keep warm, even though it was nearly summer. The movie was average at best, but was made a lot more palatable when I felt her hand slide up my shorts. Although there was next to no chance the teenagers would come and hang out with us, I adjusted the blanket so it covered most of my lap.

After the earlier events of today, it didn't take long for me to stand to full attention. But she was enjoying the movie, so rather than stroking my penis, she would just brush up against it or give it a quick tickle. The uncomfortableness of my underwear became apparent when I tried to adjust myself, so she reached a little further up and lowered the waist band of my underwear underneath my shorts so it sat underneath my balls. This gave a much bigger tenting affect to my shorts and easier access for her to tease me further.

I slipped my arm under the blanket and lifted her shirt enough to access her boob. She has the perfect sized boobs, not too big, just a generous handful (and fortunately, I have big hands). I lightly rubbed her nipple as she continued to lightly fondle me. Before long, my hand started drifting down her belly. From my angle, I couldn't reach past her hip, so I slid my hand into her pants and around to her bum. She has always reacted well to me squeezing her bum. This time, however, she decided she did not need her bum squeezed and rolled over on to her back at the same time as ensuring the blanket was covering her.

She lifted the waist band of her pants and moved my hand, not so subtly, down towards her pussy. My hand was perfectly placed above her clitoris and as I moved my hand back and forth, she started purring like a kitten. I moved my hand further down and felt the warmth and wetness of her opening and slid my finger down across it (but not in it), allowing me to access the wetness and lubricate the clitoris as I brought my finger back towards the top.

This motion was repeated a few times when she whispered "put it inside". I repositioned my hand and hooked my finger in, penetrating only as deep as my first knuckle. I could tell she wanted more, but I was willing to make her hold out a little bit longer. Meanwhile, the clitoris was certainly getting its fair share of attention and the soft moans and whispering turned up my own horniness dial.

By this stage the blanket had shifted from my lap. I released myself from the confines of my shorts and I was now exposed to anyone that may have walked in. It's normally pretty safe to assume the kids will stay in their rooms all night, so I wasn't too worried about it. And judging by the increasing level of noise coming from my partner, she wasn't worried either.

I removed my hand and pushed her onto her feet, much to her disgust. I lowered her pants to the floor and then pulled her down to sit on my lap, her legs between mine, her hands on my knees and both of us facing the TV. I resumed the stroking of her clitoris as she lowered herself, swallowing my penis into her.

My hand sped up, as did her moans of ecstasy. I felt the contractions of her pelvic muscles as she started to cum, when

*ding dong* went the doorbell.

"Oh shit!", I said

"Oooohhh, fuuuck....", she exclaimed. She tried to cover herself with the blanket but was right at that point where she had no control of her body. I pushed her off me and threw the blanket over her, adjusted my shorts and went to answer the door. I had to adjust myself again before opening the door because you didn't need much of an imagination to see I was still rock hard.

"Hi, I've got a McDonald's order for you". It was an Uber Eats driver with impeccable timing.

"Thanks", I replied and took the paper bag from him. "See you next time", I said as I closed the door. I walked in to the kitchen and placed the McDonald's on the bench and yelled out to whichever kid needed to know their food had arrived.

As I walked back in to the living room, there was nothing out of the ordinary. My beautiful partner was curled up under her blanket watching the movie. I made my way back to my seat next to her and as I tried to cover myself with the blanket, I was met with resistance.

"Later", she said. I must have had a look of shock on my face because she burst out laughing. "Aawww", she said mimicking sympathy for my predicament.

**********

I must have fallen asleep during the movie because I was being woken up to go to bed as the credits were rolling. I slowly stood up as the TV was turned off and made my way through the house as part of the night time ritual. The dog was taken out for a wee, lights were turned off and locks were secured.

I made my way in to the bedroom just as my partner was coming out of the ensuite. As we passed each other she grabbed me by the shirt front and gave me a deep kiss. Before I had a chance to realise what was happening (and take advantage of the situation) she pulled away and said "Go and brush your teeth" with a cheeky smile across her face.

After the teeth were brushed, I wandered back into the bedroom only to be met by the most erotic sight I had seen in a while. There she was, stark naked, on her knees on the edge of the bed, facing away from me. Her head was down on the bed, which was giving her access to reach through her legs to play with herself. I could see the glistening of her wetness, which must have been there from earlier.

I didn't need an invitation, I shed my clothes and moved into position. As I approached, she grabbed my manhood through her legs and lined it up. As I pushed myself into her, I could feel her move her hand to play with her clitoris.

"After the day I've had, I don't know how long I'll last", I said, savouring the feeling as I slowly pulled all the way out.

"I'm here for a good time, not a long time", she replied as I pushed myself all the way back in again.

During the course of the next couple of thrusts, she had sped up the rubbing of her clitoris and I could tell by her moans and the clenching of her pussy around my shaft, she wasn't holding back. I grabbed her hips and increased my tempo. I was trying to prolong my inevitable explosion as much as possible, but the sounds of her moaning combined with the squelch of my thrusting was too much. I only had, at most, five or six more thrusts in me when her sounds became the guttural moan of a woman cumming. Combined with the tight grip her pussy now had around my penis, my ability to hold off any longer had disappeared. I pulled her hips as close to me as possible, driving me as deep as I could possibly go, as I felt the first spurt escape. Out then in, out then in, her clenched muscles milking me each time I pulled away from her.

"Holy shit!", I exclaimed as I fell beside her on the bed, once I was spent.

"That was amazing!", she replied, shuddering with the aftershocks of electricity running through her.

We repositioned ourselves, cuddled up, naked, under the covers. I was going to enjoy waking up tomorrow morning.