All Comments on 'Teased'

by HiddenInTheShadows

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

A great weekend!

4

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Decent premise.

But totally lacking in details. She plays with his cock. OK. Fine. Exactly what does she do first? How does it feel to him? Does she say anything about what she's doing? How does he like it? Should she do it some more? Do his balls need attention? Needs al of that sort of thing together with what he responds.

And his making use of her body is similarly bereft of details.

And an editor/proofreader would help.

You wrote: "...I felt her arms slip around my waste". You meant WAIST not WASTE.

Three stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If she's got to get herself off with her fingers while you're reamimg her from behind something is definitely wrong. In your defense, at least it wasn't a cuck story. A malady that seems to affect so many first-time writers. It was average, no more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I thought this was a good little story. He put into words something I certainly have lived through. Starting and stopping, interrupted then hopeful to resume. Mood lost, then the tease to restart. Only one wants to pick up where we stopped, but the other (always my wife) is distracted and and then dissembles. I didn't need details as an earlier commenter needed. I easily identified with the writer. Please keep writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous