Teased by My Escort Wife

Story Info
My wife teases me and fucks her clients.
2.6k words
4.18
6.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chatbug
chatbug
472 Followers

Years ago, I was enjoying the dancers at the Gentleman's Club in Baltimore. It was a Saturday afternoon, around three. There weren't many people in the club, so the dancers were willing to spend some time at my table talking, as long as I bought them drinks or snacks.

I remember telling Sparkles, one of my favorite dancers, about my tease and denial fantasy, when she casually mentioned, "You should look up Gretchen. She's an escort I know that enjoys fetish play." Sparkles gave me her number and left to get ready for her next dance turn on stage,

Two months later I contacted Gretchen and arranged to meet her in a local hotel. I had a specific tease in mind, which I typed up and printed.

Later that week, on a Tuesday afternoon, I checked into a hotel. I called Gretchen and gave her the room number. She asked me if she needed to bring anything and I told her I had everything I needed. She asked me if I wanted her to wear a specific outfit and I replied, no. I wanted her naked.

Gretchen arrived about a half hour later wearing a nice red top and slacks. She picked up the envelope on the bed, looked inside, and put the money in her purse, I handed her the sheet of paper with my tease request and she sat on the bed, reading. She looked up and said, "Sure, this will be fun. Strip."

I removed all my clothes while Gretchen sat on the bed watching. After I was naked, I sat in the hotel room chair while Gretchen tied my wrists behind the back of the chair. She was obviously familiar with rope and knots and didn't have any trouble binding my wrists.

After I was bound Gretchen undressed. Not in any striptease way. She undressed like she was getting ready to take a shower, keeping her back to me. When she had undressed, she turned around and straddled me on the chair.

I was pleasantly surprised to see Gretchen's ample breasts. I found out much later that she wears a 36DD bra, On this occasion, she hadn't worn a bra.

"I understand that you like boobs," Gretchen deadpanned.

"Yes," I replied.

"Well, here's what we're going to do. You tell me a sexy story, and if I like it, I'll untie your hands and you can play with my tits. But, if I don't like it, you have to tell me another story."

"Okay."

So I told Gretchen one of my stories. While I was telling the story, she was rubbing her clit against my left thigh. When I got to the end of the story, I smiled and took a breath.

I didn't have to wait long for Gretchen's response. She slapped my face with the back of her left hand and said, "That was a shitty story. Try again."

So I told Gretchen another story. I got a similar response, although this time, she held up her boobs and said, "You must not want to play with these as much as I thought. All you have to do is tell me a good story."

And so it went for the two hour session. I would tell a story, get slapped, and tell another story. The whole time, Gretchen rubbed her clit against my left thigh. I don't know if she came or not, but my thigh was soaked.

Before Gretchen got off me, she asked, "You mentioned a smoking fetish a few times in your stories. Would you like it if I smoked?"

I replied, "Yes."

Gretchen smiled, and replied, "Okay, next time I'll smoke."

Gretchen got up and got dressed before she untied me. After she untied me, she left. Since I was already naked, I took a shower. After my shower, I lay in bed, masturbating, thinking about what Gretchen had done. I really enjoyed how easily she got into the teasing role-play.

The next time I spent with Gretchen, I rented a smoking motel room. We played out the same scene, although this time, she smoked five cigarettes during the two hour session. She made a point of blowing the smoke in my face when she exhaled, which is what I wanted her to do. She was much more comfortable in her role, and slapped me quite hard at times, like she was really upset that I wasn't telling her good stories.

Again, after she left, I took a shower and masturbated.

The next time I spent with Gretchen, I had her tie me to the bed and edge me. I could tell that she had done this many times. She brought me to the brink of orgasm time after time stroking my cock with her hand. After she untied me and left, I took a shower, I was very horny but I wasn't able to masturbate until a few hours passed. The first couple of times I tried, my cock hurt too much to continue.

I saw Gretchen every other month for the next two years.

One session, in a smoking motel room where I was tied to a chair and Gretchen was straddling me, she casually mentioned that she wished we had more time together. I took her comment to mean that she wished I'd buy more time with her and let it pass.

When she brought it up again later in the session, I stopped my story and asked her to explain what she meant.

Gretchen's thoughts all came out at once. "You're so nice to me and I really enjoy teasing you. You've been seeing me for just over two years and in all that time, you've never once touched me. I enjoy my time with a lot of my clients but you have no idea how different you are from almost all of them. Your stories are so detailed and interesting. I can picture myself acting out almost all of them with you. I really wish we had more time together."

I thought about what she said for a while before I replied, "You mean, like a couple?"

Gretchen thought for a while before she replied, "I usually don't date clients. It's kind of scary to me, but yes, I mean as a couple."

Gretchen untied me from the chair and we spent the next hour in bed together talking about ourselves. The first thing she did was take my right hand and placed it on her left tit. "You've earned it," she whispered. It felt soft and she seemed to like my squeezing.

Gretchen normally took off Sundays and Mondays, so Monday night became our date night, which worked out great. Neither restaurants nor movie theaters were very crowded. Tuesday mornings at work were rough for me as she is a night owl and I'm a morning person. We would spend hours just talking. I told her about my work as a software developer and she talked about her experiences with various clients. Since I didn't know any of them, she wasn't violating any confidences.

I lived in a one-bedroom apartment and Gretchen lived in a small row house just to the northwest of downtown Baltimore. When the time came and my lease was up, I moved in with her.

The first thing we did after I moved in was come up with some rules for our relationship. Gretchen knew I wanted a relationship based on bondage and discipline, rather than domination and submission. She wanted to continue working as an escort and see clients. I agreed. She also wanted to tease me with her breasts, which is what I wanted. This conversation is when I found out what size bras she wears. She wanted to lock me in a chastity cage and I agreed.

I wanted to satisfy Gretchen by eating her pussy. She agreed to let me try. At the time, I didn't understand her warning.

The first time I ate Gretchen's pussy turned into a three hour marathon. I found out she's multi-orgasmic, so she didn't want me to stop after she came. I wasn't prepared for an oral marathon and my jaw and neck were both sore for a couple of days.

Gretchen loved intimacy. She would hug and kiss me as much as I wanted and loved it when I'd massage her on our bed. She would let me try and eat her pussy when she was horny, but I never really built up the stamina required. I ate her pussy until I couldn't. She would then use a vibrator to finish, which was a little disappointing to me.

Gretchen enjoyed her time with her clients. Technically, she was cuckolding me, but it never felt that way. She saw all her clients in motel rooms and didn't speak about any of them. Sure, sometimes she told me stories about what they did together but never mentioned any personal details about any of her clients. I didn't want to know anything about them.

I didn't own a chastity cage, so we sat at my computer and picked out one we both liked. It was stainless steel with a hinged ring that went behind my balls and a porous metal cage that fit over my cock. The two pieces held together with a luggage size padlock. It took Gretchen a while to get my flaccid measurements. Her touching me to measure me unfortunately aroused me.

When the cage arrived in the mail, Gretchen wanted me to put it on as soon as I got home from work. She'd postponed all her appointments that night so we had the whole evening to play with the cage. It fit well, so she spent the rest of the evening topless to tease me. When it was time for me to go to bed, it turned out I couldn't sleep wearing the cage, so she unlocked it.

For a week, I'd lock the cage on in the morning, wear it all day at work, and Gretchen would unlock the cage when I went to bed so I could sleep. That Saturday, she had a lot of appointments booked, so when I got sleepy, I went to bed. Fortunately, I was tired enough to fall asleep.

I took fewer and fewer breaks from the cage until after about three weeks of practice, I was able to wear the cage all week. From then on, the only time my cage came off was for my Sunday afternoon three hour edging session. About once a month, at the end of an edging session, Gretchen would simply not stop stroking until I exploded in a violent orgasm. Since she was straddling my thighs and holding my cock in her hand, she generally aimed the ejaculation at her breasts. She actually looked disappointed if my cum didn't hit her breasts.

During my edging sessions, my wrists and ankles were chained to the bed. I couldn't touch Gretchen in any way while she edged me. After the edging session, whether I came or not, she would clean the cage with rubbing alcohol and clean me with a washcloth. If I wouldn't shrink enough to get back in the cage, she would calmly go into the kitchen, put some ice in a plastic bag, and hold the ice against my cock and balls until I did fit back in the cage. After locking me in my cage, she would get dressed and unlock my restraints.

Gretchen knew exactly how I wanted her to tease me from all my stories. When she was home, she wore a bra and top with a skirt during the day. Her skirt allowed me to have easy access to her pussy when she was horny, which was a couple of evenings a week. When we went to bed together, she would change into pajamas. Since she worked a lot of nights, we rarely went to bed together. Even on Sunday and Monday nights when she was home, she was rarely sleepy enough to go to bed with me.

The only time I saw Gretchen's breasts was while she edged me.

I had to earn my breast touching time. For every orgasm Gretchen had by my mouth, she would allow me to gently caress her breasts for one second. I had to earn at least a minute of time before she would sit down and allow me to caress them. Since she was multi-orgasmic, the seconds piled up but getting to 60 seconds (60 orgasms) still took anywhere from three to four weeks. After all, she was getting a lot of her orgasms from her work.

We lived together for just over a year before we got married. We had a simple ceremony with just a couple of her friends in attendance. I didn't know anyone to invite, as my parents had both died years before. Our life didn't change much after the wedding. Gretchen still enjoyed teasing me and I still enjoyed her teasing.

One thing Gretchen wanted after the wedding was to tease me by restraining me with her breasts just out of my reach. I was already restrained on the bed while she edged me, but my wrists were locked to the headboard while she straddled my thighs. She wanted my hand to be inches away, where she could see my hand trying to touch them.

After thinking for a while, I came up with a way she could stand next to me and still be too far away for me to touch her breasts. Unfortunately, my hands would be restrained under her breasts, so she still couldn't see my hands. I told her my idea one evening when we were sitting on the sofa talking, and even with the limitation, she loved my idea.

Now, when Gretchen wants to tease me, she has me undress in the bedroom and locks me to the wall in our hallway to the back bedroom. There's a space in one spot along the hall where I guess you could put a bookcase or shelves, but it was currently not being used for anything.

I placed screw eyes in the wall so that when I stand against the wall, Gretchen can use chains and padlocks to lock my ankles and chest to the wall. My wrists are locked to the wall near my ankles, so I can only pick up my hands as high as her waist.

Gretchen would stand in front of me topless smoking a cigarette, While she smoked, I had her permission to manhandle her breasts. Unfortunately for me, the chains attached to my wrists weren't long enough to let me touch them, which was the point of the tease.

Gretchen loved that she could stand close enough to me to blow smoke in my face and kiss me while she exhaled, but her breasts were still too far away for me to touch, never mind squeeze. Even though she couldn't see my hands, she could hear the chains rattle as I tried and tried to touch her breasts in the seven minutes or so it took her to smoke a cigarette.

When Gretchen finished her cigarette, she would walk away and leave me there until she was ready for another cigarette. She'd leave me bound against the wall for three or four hours, smoking a cigarette every 20 to 30 minutes or so.

After a couple of teasing sessions in the hall, Gretchen had me make her a six-inch box for her to stand on. She's 5' 6" tall and I'm 6', so the box made her head level with mine. It also moved her breasts six inches further away from my restrained hands, which made her even happier to tease me this way.

Gretchen and I have been married for five years and we're still happy together in our tease and denial relationship. She still sees a lot of her established clients, although she quit seeking out new clients about a year ago.

chatbug
chatbug
472 Followers