Teasing Carla

Story Info
A shy timid mom teases her young son.
1.9k words
4.18
22.9k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HJO66
HJO66
307 Followers

Chapter One

-Too Shy to Offer Peach Pie-

Carla was just simply sick and tired of repeatedly masturbating night after night, all alone, especially when she understood very well that she had a competent eighteen-year-old viral son with a stiff hard cock living just down the hallway from her, just a few short steps away.

Carla was more than sure that her only son Benji would eagerly fuck the shit out of her if she just offered her cute little scruffy, stubbly muffin to him sometime. But Carla had always been timid and coy, and she surely couldn't just up and spontaneously make a sexual move on her very own son that way, no, not quite like that, anyway.

She needed a slow, methodical, seemingly innocent process to possibly seduce her own son into fucking her, she decided, as she lay in bed that night after again pummeling her wet twat into complete oblivion.

It should be a well-thought-out procedure that left no doubt about her wants and needs, but it should also appear as if she didn't even know that was what she desperately craved from him most of all.

Oh, Carla wanted Benji's cock badly enough, all right; you can bet on that already. Still, her shy, quiet demeanor required that she slowly feel the situation and carefully make it happen in her unique little way, as she would always appear utterly unaware of it all. At least until it was all over and done with for the first time, and she began to anticipate that eagerly.

Carla decided she should probably reevaluate her entire wardrobe around Benji at home when they were alone, just to let him see what he was possibly missing from her. She snickered.

She then suddenly questioned herself as to if she should cleanly shave the scruffy two-week-old stubble of dark pubic hair from around her unshaven cunt, but then decided just to let it grow just a little more first instead, as was her usual preference these days.

"It might even help some to draw him in," she thought. Some young men, it seemed, liked it that way; she was sure she had once read that somewhere, she mused. Carla suddenly realized how severely she wanted to offer Benji a taste of her sweet, stubbly pie; she was plum giddy about it.

And, of course, she was also suffering pretty severely to return the favor and take his hard dick into her wet open mouth and then swallow his hot load of jism that he would surely pump to her fairly quickly. But mostly, she just wanted her son Benji to fuck her nonstop, long and hard, all night long. And quite often at that, she thought. She desperately wanted him to blow his nut deep inside of her and pump her full of his sweet, thick seed.

"Ahh, but all in good time, Carla, my dear," she scolded herself quietly as she lay in bed, gently patting her well-beaten, fuzzy little peach with her open hand and slick wet fingers.

Chapter Two

-Kiss Me Tender-

With the next day's dawn, Carla somehow knew her first order of business was to figure out how to get a kiss from Benji, a real kiss, mind you, not a quick mother-son peck on the lip thing but a passionate tongue kiss. The kind of kiss that mothers and sons do not partake in as an everyday occurrence. But how to go about that remained a complete mystery to her throughout the day, but she wasn't giving up already, not by a long shot.

Somehow, it almost happened that late evening as she went to kiss him good night. She did not just kiss him on his cheek as usual, but she tenderly pulled his lips to hers and softly mumbled, "Goodnight, my sweet baby boy," against his mouth as she gently kissed his warm lips.

No tongue was involved, but at least it was not the usual quick mother-son goodnight kiss either. It wasn't much yet, she realized, but it was a damn good start, she thought. Carla then rushed off to bed to thoroughly pound her wet pink pussy until it was almost satisfied for the time being.

The following morning, dressed only in a short, thin little nightie, Carla tenderly but very briefly licked Benji's lips softly as she, again for the second time, unusually kissed him directly on his mouth. "Good morning, my sweet baby," she softly said.

She was almost sure he was now receiving her message somewhat loud and clear, but she questioned how he would respond if she attempted to put the tip of her tongue into his mouth the next time. She decided to wait until later that night at bedtime to find out.

'No need to push it any further too quickly," she thought. "This is all probably pretty damn strange to him," she considered. "He may need time to adjust between her bold advances on him," she sharply warned herself.

But later that night, she discovered she need not worry about it as Benji took it upon himself to gently slip the tip of his tongue into her open mouth, and they carefully kissed softly for a few moments. She tenderly returned his passionate kiss and quickly rushed to her room without speaking or looking at him.

Carla had never cum so hard or so often in her complete life as she did all that night long, and it only took mere moments to pull the first orgasm out of her smoldering box. It had seemed that after the beautiful kiss she had received from her son, she had been set entirely on fire and was simply ready to explode without warning.

Chapter Three

-Ask, and Ye May Receive-

Carla awoke the following morning feeling a little tired but mentally refreshed and exhilarated about the prospects for the day ahead of them. She hadn't expected to get the kiss she so desperately wanted from her son so soon.

"Would she let her son Benji fuck her already this quickly if he attempted to?" she asked herself. She wasn't sure just yet, but she strongly suspected that she would indeed let him have and use her wet pink pussy anytime he wanted if that's what he so desired from her.

He definitely would need to initiate it this first time, though, and maybe even possibly go ahead and take it from her because she was still much too timid to open up and offer him much of herself that way.

Their kiss that morning wasn't tongue but slow and tender as Benji softly chewed on her lip for a bit. Carla was in pure heaven for a moment and seriously considered reaching and pulling one of his strong hands up to one of her perky braless tits beneath the thin cotton gown she still wore.

Later that night, as they sat on the living room sofa together, Benji leaned into her, and she quickly slipped her tongue into his mouth first before he had a chance to. They kissed slowly and passionately for what seemed like minutes but were only moments. Soon, Benji went to kiss her again, and he pushed himself against her softly. She allowed herself to lie back slightly on the sofa as he silently requested from her.

When one of Benji's hands suddenly started slowly traveling up her body and then stopped short of their destination, Carle reached and quickly guided it to its desired resting place there on top of one of her soft but firm mature titties that lay beneath her thin nightgown.

Benji softly caressed his mother's ample bosom as he carefully pinched and pulled on her stiff, hard nipples beneath the thin cotton gown while she moaned and groaned softly into his open mouth.

Carla suddenly felt an unmistakable strong urge come over her, and she reached and softly plucked one of her bare-naked tits from her gown and then tenderly pushed Benji's head down until his tongue and lips found and then gently wrapped themselves around her big robust nipple. He soon pulled her other firm mature boob from its cotton confines and also serviced it thoroughly well.

Carla realized the time was growing near as she felt herself growing moist and giddy inside. If Benji would slip his hand up beneath the hemline of her gown and then down into her wet panties, he would see for himself that she was much more than ready for him to take her, willingly or not.

Carla allowed her hand to travel down slowly and then firmly grasps Benji's stiff hard dick beneath his shorts, and she wrapped her fingers around it and squeezed it tenderly in her grasp. With her other hand, she found and guided one of his from her tits and pulled it downward until she placed it between her wide-open legs.

As she pushed his fingers tightly to her hot wet panty-clad crotch, she softly whispered and asked of him, "Will you fuck your dear old sweet mother, baby? She's been so lonely and needs it badly from you, sweetie; please, honey, help your tired old mother out and fuck her down good and hard, will you, my sweet baby boy? Mama needs it so bad."

Chapter Four

-Cum all Ye Joyful-

As Benji quickly began removing his shorts and preparing to fuck his dear sweet mother right there on the spot atop the little sofa, she laughed aloud at his eagerness to be inside of her and gently took him by the hand, and quietly led him off to her bedroom.

When Carla lowered Benji's shorts down and gently took his big hard cock into her wet open mouth, she knew her dream was about to come true, her son was going to blow a nut down her throat, and then he was probably going to fuck her with his big dick, it seemed as well. And she was more than ready as her cunt was now overflowing with her sweet slick nectar.

When Carla stood shortly after allowing the last of Benji's warm seed to slip down the back of her throat, he knelt directly in front of her and reached up under the hemline of her short gown and gently slipped her wet panties down her shapely long legs and to the floor.

Carla then quickly peeled the little nightgown up and over her head and tossed it to the floor, revealing her 38-c cup beauties in their complete entirety to her horny eighteen-year-old son Benji. It was a moment she had been holding back eagerly and waiting patiently for just the right moment. With a soft snicker, she quickly decided that his reaction had been well worth the wait.

His mouth and lips soon headed south to her hot, scruffy pink muffin, and he lapped away generously at her clitoris softly until she suddenly very soon buckled beneath his tender tongue massage. She wrapped her thighs tightly around his head and then suddenly came off all over her very own son's pretty little face while he also tasted her sweet secretions for the very first time.

When Carla awoke still in Benji's arms the following morning, she was certainly not disappointed with the night before; Benji had fed her horny mature cunt with his big hard young cock time after time all night long, it seemed, and she was slightly raw and sore between her legs. Still, she urgently nudged him awake and reached for his soft dick once again.

It appeared as if Carla wanted her son Benji to fuck her one more time again, just before a bit of breakfast that morning. She was starving for both, it seemed.

The End.

...........................................................................................................................................................

Thank you for reading; all feedback is well received and undoubtedly appreciated, whether positive or negative. Please rate this store as well if you can.

HJO66
HJO66
307 Followers