Teasing the Gardener

Story Info
Step by step gaining confidence to expose to my gardener!
2.9k words
4.54
15.3k
22

Part 7 of the 14 part series

Updated 01/22/2024
Created 09/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chridi
Chridi
161 Followers

This is a story, telling the experiences I had with my gardener spread over almost two years - to not disappoint potential readers who only love to read stories with a lot of sex: this is not one like that ;-)

During covid period I did not travel as much as usual and as you know in the UK you have to try to enjoy every sunny day, because there are not so many.

That Thursday was really very hot and sunny and I decided to do some tanning in my garden. Except for the bathroom window of the neighbor nobody can see me, so I was topless reading a magazine.

Every Thursday I also have the gardener coming over. He works for about one hour every week, year in and out, all four seasons. Normally he arrives around 3pm so I put my alarm on my phone on 2.45 so I can get inside to get some clothes on. I love to do some gardening myself and he is used to seeing me helping out a little bit since I can learn from him at the same time.

I felt myself snoozing away, closed my eyes and put the magazine over my face to protect myself from the sun, while trusting the alarm to wake me up. It was more than one hour before he would arrive so there was enough time for a short nap.

Suddenly a voice calling my name woke me up. The gardener was standing there. He was exceptionally early that day and used the spare key of the garden gate I gave him, in case I am not at home. Being in the garden I can't hear the doorbell either and he used to use that key more often than not.

He surprised me and automatically, I took the towel I was laying on and hid my naked breasts. He smiled and apologized.

I was wondering how long he had been standing there watching me. I am used to going to naked beaches and public saunas and things like that, but it always feels awkward when someone I know personally sees me like this, caught and totally unexpected.

The gardener is a young man, halfway his thirties and handsome. His strawberry blond hair was always in one of those messed up styles that made him look a bit wild, but of character, no doubt a guy with a good heart.

I went inside and grabbed the first T-shirt I found and we started to work in the garden as usual. The thoughts that he could look at me half naked started swirling down and made me feel horny. It was a while ago I felt my nipples react this way and it didn't take long before they were trying to pierce my white T-shirt.

I didn't take the time to put a bikini top or bra and my breasts moved freely under my shirt while doing the garden.

After 15 minutes I had enough of it cuz it was too hot for me. I went back to the sun bed for some more lazy tanning, this time with my bikini. It did not take long before I opened the back of my top while I was laying face down.

I was thinking of going topless again - why would I not let him see my tits? So I turned around, face up, and threw away my top.

"You already saw them anyway," I heard myself saying to him and then "guess you don't mind?"

"Of course not," he said and something like "it's your garden so you can do as you please".

From under my shades I saw he was looking at me more than once. My nipples got darker and harder because I really found it exciting to do this. My bottom part was the kind with strings and knots at each side and some ropes leading to a small triangle in the front and a larger one covering my ass.

When I lay face down I usually pull it between my cheeks to tan as much skin as possible. The presence of the young man around me, gave the tanning an extra arousing feeling which I liked and brought me back in daydreaming about my stay at the naked resort a few summers ago.

I got thirsty and got up to go to the kitchen. I made no effort to hide or to put back on my top and walked proudly with shoulders back and tits forward. When I came out of the kitchen I walked straight to him, offering him a small bottle of fresh water. We had a short chat about what to do with some of the plants, while I watched his eyes going up and down all the time.

Apparently I almost forgot how good it felt to be (half) naked in front of other men, beside my boyfriend.

Teasing him like this made me wet and I started fantasizing about naughty things. I knew he was married and just became father of a son some months ago, so I quickly put away my bad thinking.

I was enjoying to be that exhibitionistic woman again, and was amazed and happy I could display that behavior in my home country. Never thought that to happen!

At the end of his hour of work I went to the terrace of the house, the place he used to come to get paid and have a beer. The only thing I changed was my little heeled sandals to make my legs a bit longer.

It was quite hot to serve him a beer while I was topless. So hot and sweet to see a man drooling, trying to hide his arousal, talking about nothing and everything, avoiding any erotic topic but looking clearly at my sexy assets!

I told my boyfriend about this a few days later and he too thought it was hot and praised me.

"So from now on you will be topless when your gardener is at your place?" he asked.

I said "sure, coz it seems you like it and he don't mind so it will only depend on the weather to decide!"

"Good girl!" he said, to motivate me even more, "and I am sure you even like it more!" Christian opined.

From then onwards I was topless every time the weather was nice. I caught myself going topless even with lower temperatures than I am used to when I am alone, just to show off my boobs and sexy bikini bottoms: thongs, strings, micro...the smaller my bikini bottoms got, the more hot fun it was.

Christian loved my horny stories and after a while he wanted to raise the stakes. He dared me next time to get completely naked!

"Are you sure?" I asked him...

"Yes, I know deep inside you want it, right?"

"Maybe," I replied, trying not to put too much of enthusiasm in my voice.

Of course I knew Christian was right and while talking about it over the phone, I felt my pussy's special tingling feeling confirming my thoughts.

Unfortunately the next week was rainy. On Wednesday Christian sent me a message that the gardener was not lucky because of the bad weather. A few weeks passed by and suddenly another warm Thursday was announced!

I planned my days in a way work would not interfere and I also avoided other visitors. I knew I would go topless again and was still thinking if I would take on the dare of my boyfriend. One thing I did after my morning shower: I shaved my pussy, just in case I found the courage to get fully naked.

I asked my boyfriend what he preferred: just a landing strip, little triangle or shave it all. The mini triangle won. I made sure the space around my labia was smooth and left the smallest triangle I ever made. A pussy selfie to my boyfriend got me completely in the right horny mood!

The afternoon was still far away but preparing my pussy made me excited already, not to mention the continues naughty texting of my boyfriend!

I changed skirts and dresses a few times - I was looking for something not too obvious, casual and still sexy. Finally I chose a light summer dress, no bra of course, and this time I chose to wear a red bikini with straps. I saw in the mirror the dress was a little sheer so you could see the two dark circles and nipples of my breast asking for attention.

I heard the jeep of the gardener and went out in the garden to say hello, and talked as usual about what needs to be done. The first thing he did was take off his t-shirt which helped me to do the same.

"Right!" I said, "what a hot day!"

I stepped out of my dress to free my boobs again, just like a few weeks ago. It still felt frightening at first but after a few minutes it was pure enjoyment and I knew he enjoyed it as well!

Time for some more tanning! I laid down on the garden bed only wearing my red bikini. I felt wet again while I was texting with my boyfriend.

Christian was pushing me to go further and get completely naked! He knew the guy was here with me for about one hour only and at that time a half hour was already gone. Like last time I got up to get the gardener and me fresh drinks.

I got used to this ritual and nervousness disappeared to make space for excitement. From time to time I needed affirmation to be sure the gardener was okay with me being naked around him. His many smiles and looks told me more than I needed to know.

Back on the sun bed I was thinking about how and when I would get rid of my bottom part. Would I ask him permission or just do it? I started to open the strings at each side, took the straps and put them away, pretending they are obstacles for my tanning. He could clearly see there were no more knots holding my bikini.

At a certain point he was close to me and I thought like "now or never!"

I spoke out the sentence I rehearsed several times before his arrival:

"You know, when you are not here I tan naked, coz I hate those white tan lines and a white ass!"

"Well then" he answered "just pretend like I am not here!"

"Are you sure?" I said, feeling my heart jump of joy with that answer of his!

"No worries" he replied.

So then I did it! I couldn't believe I was actually taking away the last part that was hiding my pussy from his eyes. He was just standing there, watching me as I revealed everything. It took like ages before he started to work on the garden again, slowly drinking his water while he stared at me shamelessly.

How could I blame him? He is not stupid! He also knows the white lines and white ass will not start to get painted on my body because of that half hour while the rest of the day I am alone and can be naked as much as I want.

I am sure he knows I get naked for him. And I didn't care!

Since then each sunny Thursday is an exciting one - he stays longer, works longer and I still pay for one hour. Winter was long and I wondered if we could just do the same thing when the first sunny day is there.

And yes, we just continue - me being the exhibitionista and him, the weekly witness, or should I say a happy unpunished voyeur, created by me?

My boyfriend sometimes challenges me with other ways to dare me. One day the same scenario - I had to be naked before the gardener arrived. That day the dare was I had to masturbate while he was there.

Again one of those dare-things, when I heard him explaining to me, I was first reacting like "no way!" Then he remembered I already did that one time while being at the naked resort in front of a stranger.

He was right, and that way he brought me back to that moment and realized it was something amazing to do!

Now performing in front of a person I know, where I have a "professional" relationship with, is tempting but I wasn't sure if I could do that. My boyfriend didn't push me but it was on my mind now and became more and more something I wanted to do.

I thought about it a lot. Yes, I wanted to do it, but what if he told someone?

I realized we didn't have any common contacts or people we know since he was the gardener here since before I bought the place. I didn't know the former owners either and they retired abroad.

That gave me some reassurance and gave me more courage!

My solo garden habit of spreading my legs for letting in the breeze and sunshine, doing some stimulating work on my pussy, together with innocent finger playing had this time a spectator, that was not aware he made part of my big challenge.

I was soaking wet and was biting my lips knowing he was walking around and near me doing his job. I tried to forget he was there but that did not work. Several long minutes I played with my dripping pussy with my fingers, my other hand on my breast teasing my hard standing nipple. First slowly and discreetly, not always aware where exactly he was and if he was looking at me.

When I started to make too many obvious fast movements rubbing my clit combined with light moaning I noticed he stopped working to become my appreciated voyeur. He was about 10 feet away looking straight at me and approaching a few steps. One moment I wanted to stop, because of some seconds I was aware real embarrassment came over me.

I felt my face getting red - a mix of shyness and high arousal made me blushing. It was only seconds! Quickly I realized this was a special occasion, a unique opportunity to maximize my exhibitionistic feelings.

He had his hand in his own pants and I imagined he was holding a hard dick. Although I got somehow louder and faster, very horny and excited, I did not continue to have an orgasm - maybe I just did not want to let him witness that much of me.

That evening I had to "report" to my boyfriend. He started masturbating himself while on the phone concluding next time I should go all the way and cum for the gardener and for him!

I told him I could not promise him I would do that again - even though it was a hot experience I did not want the gardener to think I will give him a show like that every sunny Thursday!

A few weeks later with another warm week in view, there was the next new creative dare my boyfriend planned for me: ask the gardener a favor: let him wash his hands with water from the garden hose and ask him to put tan oil on and massage it all over my back and not to forget my bum!

Well he did not hesitate! I had to thank Christian for giving me the chance to enjoy the gardener's strong hands, massaging the tan oil on my body. That day we became more "close" and for the first time we talked about what I was doing. I admitted that it was me who likes to tease him this way and that I enjoy being watched naked.

He said he loved it and that he is sad when there is no good weather and confessed about that one time he switched a rainy Thursday for another more sunny day, just to be able to have me nude around him.

I feel very comfortable now with him and can do and ask what I want - just not real sex of course - from the moment the temperature is right I get naked and I know now, from the moment it hits 23-24° he expects to find me in my garden without clothes or a bikini.

One of the most erotic moments must have been when on another occasion he put oil on me and I turned to him face up and asked him to continue.

"I am used to getting strangers hands on my breast during massages in the spa" I said to him "so you can do it also..."

and he did - after that I showed him the way to my pussy: she received a nice treatment from him with some superficial sensual finger work.

That day he did not do a lot of garden work and he still got paid for his time! One time I tried to get him out of his clothes by challenging him saying it's not fair. He always sees me naked but I never see him...

I did not succeed unfortunately, who knows what could have happened then?

A few months later he announced that he could not come anymore. Due to an overload of work in other, bigger gardens he could not make it anymore to come for only one hour....

Unfortunately I don't get the feeling to do the same with my new gardener...

Chridi
Chridi
161 Followers