Intimate with My Holistic Doctor

Story Info
The doctor proves to me that I can have a wet pussy.
2.9k words
4.37
23.7k
8

Part 6 of the 14 part series

Updated 01/22/2024
Created 09/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chridi
Chridi
162 Followers

This short story will probably be the only one that is not chronological, since it originates from a time before I met my current boyfriend. I wrote it because I think it is also "interesting" to get to know me better, how I was before my later sensual and erotic explorations.

It was difficult to select a category and thought "taboo" was best, just nothing to do with incest!

I went back to a "holistic doctor" for the third time in KL, Malaysia. The way he tests your health is advanced and performed by him, and his beautiful wife who assists him. They take a whole floor in a high building and everything looks very professional, even clinical...

After the tests we have to wait like one hour and then go to the doctor who interprets the tests and gives you feedback and explanation and obviously information on how to treat and get healthier, to be more in balance with body, mind and soul.

I was there before, by recommendation of a friend, with my son to find solutions for his skin and allergy problems and since it's not so easy to get there (an other country than the one I live) I got a body check myself every time I had the occasion. My son's health improved, using non chemical supplements and treatment systems and I was also satisfied with my personal results.

That time I was alone and visited the clinic in the morning. The doctor gave me feedback about the new tests and we talked about all aspects of life and health. At a certain point I felt enough trust to talk about my sex life. I was complaining of lack of sex and also that my vagina was always dry and when having intercourse with my husband it was not really a pleasant feeling.

You have to know I am raised in a classic, traditional and conservative family. So when the doctor asked me about "getting wet", masturbation and stuff like that I could not tell him a lot because I did not have a lot of things to share about that.

Then he asked me if I wanted him to check on that dry-vagina-problem. Since he is a doctor I said yes, not knowing how he wanted to check this.

He asked if I could come back in the afternoon because in the morning he had to finish other scheduled consultations. Since I had no other plans than waiting for my next flight out in the evening I said ok.

I had a light veggie lunch with his wife and told her husband was expecting me back for another test. When she said it was not scheduled in the agenda and that she did not prepare anything for me, I explained to her it was unexpected and since I fly out the same day I was happy her husband could make some time to check "the issue of my dryness".

I came back with her to the clinic where I had some more small talk before the doctor asked me to follow him to another room. In the middle of the room I saw a professional electric examine/massage table which also had the supports at both sides for women to put her legs in for gynecological examination and for the rest only a chair, a cabinet and a sink.

I expected he would ask me to take off my panties from under my dress but to my surprise he asked me to undress completely. I repeated his question to be sure I did not misunderstand and he confirmed so I did what he wanted. It was the first time for me to get out of my clothes for him because during all previous visits I did not need to take any clothes off at all.

There was no separate corner to get undressed in a more discreet way so I just had to strip right in front of him. He was not ashamed and did not stop watching me while I was taking off my dress. I opened the buttons, got my arms out of the short sleeves and hang it over the chair.

When I stood in front of him, just wearing a bra and a little thong panties I suspected him of enjoying looking at me. That did not give me a bad feeling and I had to say, even in his white smock the doctor was a good looking man himself.

That morning when I prepared myself at my hotel room, I did not expect to have to take my clothes off for him, so I was happy I chose a nice set of sexy bra and panties, although, if I had known, I would have been wearing a more classic sized knickers.

"You can get rid of these as well," he said, while pointing at my bra and panties.

Since he is a doctor I obeyed, opened my bra, freed my boobs and took off my little panties and only kept my sandals on heels because I did not want to stand on the cold floor. My only three pieces of clothes I was wearing, where on the chair now.

Despite my old-fashioned education, I did not feel any awkwardness and perhaps that could have been a first sign of my exhibitionistic longings I discovered in the years after. Nevertheless, my hands joined each other to hide my pussy, which made not much sense, since it would only take little time before I had to reveal her.

While I was standing there in all my glory he started to explain what he was about to do with me and why I had to be naked. I don't remember exactly how he said it but it was something about getting rid of all human resistance and hindrances, to let go of mental barricades etc.

I listened to him but at the same time I noticed how his eyes were rolling up and down my body. Then he told me he would give me a relaxing massage so there would be no muscle or mental tension the moment he needed to examine my vagina.

After he saw me nodding he understood I was okay with his motivation, he invited me to the leather horizontal table which was prepared with a nice big soft towel and a small pillow on top of it.

Like a real gentleman he gave me a hand to step up. Once I sat down he helped me to take off my sandals, by opening their straps. After asking to lay face down I heard him using the sink to wash his hands.

He started to give me a neck and back massage with warm oil and told me to relax and empty my head. After my back he went down to my upper legs and my bum. He took his time and I already forgot why I was laying there.

The room had a really nice temperature and where I might have been a little bit nervous before, when he asked me to get totally naked, I felt at ease now. I felt his warm hands go over every inch and also my buttocks did not escape from his attention. While doing the back of my upper legs he caressed my inner thighs after he spread my legs slightly. Inevitably he touched my labia already several times with light energy.

Then it was time to turn face up. He smiled at me and I smiled back. After circling with his hands over my belly he began to massage my breasts shamelessly. I was thinking like: "He asked to check on my vagina problem and now he has his hands all over my tits?"

I did not complain because I had to admit I liked it. I saw and felt how my nipples became darker and harder. Several times we had eye contact and all he said in between were things like "relax, enjoy yourself, ..."

A certain moment he asked if I liked him massaging my breasts.

"Yeah, nice," I replied with a soft voice.

In a non-explicit way he took care of my nipples too, which I felt it was stimulating my horny feelings. It was like the doctor-patient relationship was fading. Until that moment I did not think about sex too much.

Only one time he was talking technical: "I will not use plastic gloves to examine your vagina, are you comfortable with that?"

"You are the doctor" I said, which meant he could do what he thinks is best.

To be honest that is what I prefer, I hate the plastic feeling of condoms too!

After caressing my breasts for a long time, he changed his focus on my pussy. When I felt his hand going down under my belly I voluntarily opened my legs a bit to give him some space and access.

While I was wondering how he would "examine" my pussy, I felt he massaged my labia with small movements and little squeezing... I closed my eyes and decided to rend over to his style of "examination". I enjoyed it more and more and I heard myself moaning when he touched my clit. Softly he played her for a while before slipping in one finger.

Although I was expecting the doctor would go inside my pussy, I could not avoid a little scream of joy. What I immediately noticed was that she was pretty wet inside. In one way I felt like a child, caught on faking to be sick, in the hope you could stay at home with mum, because you don't want to go to school! In my case, faking a dry pussy, in the hope the doctor can play with her...

In another way I felt excited because he gave me a real horny feeling by stimulating my body in a most intimate way. His long finger was massaging my pussy inside and although his examination showed there was not any "dry-pussy-problem" I hoped it was not over yet. Apparently he was reading my mind and continued playing. I opened my eyes and saw him looking at me.

The look on his face could not hide he was enjoying this too! He asked if I would not mind putting my legs in the supports. I lifted my head from the pillow to see where they were positioned and got my legs in there. Since I don't have long legs I was completely in a "spread" position for him. He flipped down the front part of the table and was standing now like a real gynecologist between my legs to continue his "investigation".

He was standing very close to me this way and if he would have been naked like me he was in the perfect position to fuck me. Unfortunately that was not the case. He quickly restarted his routine: telling me to relax and getting his fingers where I wanted them: inside me!

I can't recall someone playing my pussy for so long. Sometimes he went in with two fingers, then switched to one again. I don't know if that was his purpose but slowly he was building stronger feelings towards a climax.

In between he asked me to squeeze his fingers with my pussy (he did not use that word!). He then asked me a few questions about my sex drive and habits:

"How many times do you have sex with your husband?"

"A few times per month," I said.

"What positions do you use?"

"Mostly missionary."

"What about foreplay"

"Almost none."

"How long is your average sex time?"

"5 to 10 minutes maybe"

"Does your husband pleases you orally"

"No, never."

"Do you like to masturbate?"

"Not really - my mother told me that was dirty."

I don't know why, but despite the fact those questions did not raise much positive information, questioning me like this while fingering me sounded like dirty talk to me!

When in the end he started touching my G-spot I gave him sign with my sounds and whispered a few "yesses" and some "mores" and a "go on" which he clearly understood.

Meanwhile I had my nipples in each hand and pulled them with my fingers hard enough to combine the ecstasy with his fingers fucking me which was without a doubt one of his best skills.

I was surprised when he stopped to take my right hand and bring it to my pussy.

"Can you feel it?" he asked me...

I had no other choice than to put my finger in, to feel how my pussy was soaking wet.

"Massage yourself", he ordered me "and touch yourself in the way you feel most exited..."

I still had one hand having my fingers playing with a nipple, while I was using my other hand to play with myself. I felt my face getting red while he was watching how I was satisfying my pussy with my legs up in the air. My middle finger went in and out alternating between the inside wetness and my clit. I felt my finger going faster and faster, to fulfill the need of getting an orgasm but then looked at the doctor and lost it. Probably not (yet) used to having a voyeur while masturbating!

I mumbled that I prefer the doctor doing that on which he gladly took over from me again. I did not let go of my eyes from his and my both hands were back on my tits. While looking back at me he brought the arousing tension I was longing for using his fingers in a delicate way.

Suddenly I felt the table going horizontally up with the electric buzzing lift. In a teaching way he explained something about how a tongue is the most sensitive tool to give pleasure and then without asking he started licking my clit that got closer to his face by bringing up the table.

I was too shocked to react and let him give me this oral treatment. I had almost forgotten how crazy good it is to get oral satisfaction. Lucky before my husband I had a few boyfriends with whom I had some nice oral experiences. Now the doctor reminded me and an orgasm was unstoppable on the way.

For all I care, he could have done anything with me at that moment. The exciting feeling and at the same time trust he gave me, overruled the surprise and ethics about the way he was treating me, being a doctor.

I could feel, hear and even smell my own wetness and his tongue playing carefully on top made it complete. I started to make my siren sound, arched my back and curled my toes.

I came so hard I will never forget. I had to push his head away from me because I got too sensitive down there. He looked at me and I felt myself blushing. For the "ich" time he said relax, brought me a soft blanket, let the table go down and said I could take a nap for 20 minutes or so.

It was his wife who woke me from the snooze. She stayed with me, saw I was naked under the blanket and watched me getting dressed and complimented me on my body.

She was very nice to me, gave me a hug and said the doctor was waiting for me in his consultation room. I was wondering if she had any idea what happened before. If she was near the room she must have heard me because I got pretty loud.

When I got in he smiled and of course, I smiled back. He said, like a real doctor now, that there is nothing wrong with my vagina and I should ask my husband for more sex, longer foreplay and maybe suggest him some oral play. I agreed on that.... Then I had to go back to his wife's office to take care of the supplements I bought and to pay for the consultations, tests and... the massage.

In the years after I went back several times and even brought my current boyfriend coz I find his health is also important. So yes, I still have trust in the doctor. In the first year after this famous "dry-pussy-test" I got a few emails from him, asking me how I am and suggesting I make a new appointment for another special massage to stimulate and improve my "liquid flow"with him.

Every time I meet him and his wife we are super nice and friendly with each other, the three of us even went out together for dinner but until now I did not use any special vagina check anymore.

I don't want to conclude he took advantage of me. He really showed I am capable of having a wet pussy and proved, if a man is doing his best to pleasure me between my legs I can climax.

I never felt used or abused and I don't blame him if he enjoyed himself that day while he was intimate with my naked self. I can imagine the fact that people, and even myself, think I was naïve and always believed in the good of people, especially the trust in the doctor. But without that same naivete I would not have had this wonderful experience that I will never regret.

Chridi
Chridi
162 Followers