Ted and the New Job Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"YES!" she thought.

"Ted, Ted Tyler," she asked?

"Yes," he said, "and your Mary?"

"In the flesh," she said, "giving him a big grin."

Oh this was going to be fun!

"So how was your flight in?"

"Good, good," he said.

She could tell he was really nervous.

He was looking at her intently, wondering if she had been in the bar last night. Then his eyes darted all around, no doubt scanning the room for anyone who might recognize him and give up the game. He stiffened and looked over at the front desk. He let out a sigh of relief and visibly relaxed. Mary guessed that this was because Vickie wasn't there.

"How do you like the hotel?"

"Fine, fine," he said. "It's, a, fine."

Mary smiled

"It's one of my favorites," she said "and I stay in a lot of hotels. Did you know," and here she leaned forward a bit as if to share a secret, "that they turn this whole area into a kind of night club every night."

Ted grimaced a bit and said, "really, I had no idea."

"Oh, so you didn't stop in last night?"

"No," Ted said, "I just, you know, hung out in my room."

"Too bad," Mary said, "you missed quite a show. There was this guy, who must have gotten locked out of his room, because he came in here with just a towel on and then he left and came back buck naked and then he even danced naked. I was sitting right over there at the bar, a front row seat. It was hilarious. Maybe the funniest thing I've ever seen."

And with that she looked right into Ted's eyes and smiled.

Ted turned beet red. He sighed and started to get up.

Mary said, "where are you going?"

Ted said, "well obviously this isn't going to work."

"On the contrary, Teddy boy. I'd say you just passed the audition.

You are going to be perfect for the job."

And then Mary smiled and laughed as she shook her head. "Just perfect!"

12