All Comments on 'Teeter-Totter'

by SirenSeduction

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Absolutely outstanding! The intensity of that scene was perfect and blissfully erotic.

Thanks for sharing

Tess (uk)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The Hook... :) very nicely described and paced. Short and sweet, and perfectly tormenting.

ThomasLordThomasLordover 2 years ago

Good story. I really enjoyed the descriptions of her reactions.

vodiodo69vodiodo69over 1 year ago

OMG. I read it twice! Man I need that discipline!more training! Chrissy

AggravatingReadAggravatingRead7 months ago

"I needed some work on my car, and fortunately, my Sir is a dab hand at mechanics." Something about this line reminds me of the old lead-ins in stories of the turn of last century. Just a random thought.

"Anticipation and preparation never fail to arouse me." Excellent line.

"The hook." Mmm

"Not just any hook. This one has three widening gradients." Oh yes!

"If I drop down to flat feet, I get access to the vibrator and release the tension in my legs. If I drop down, the plug will seat fully within me, and the widest part of the plug is bigger than my usual toys." Absolutely delicious.

"This is a silent acknowledgment that he knows I won't hold out much longer. He isn't wrong." Love the tension.

"...my body is on fire: arousal is a conflagration..." So good.

"For the next eternity, I am edged to madness..." The number of great lines in this! My goodness!

"These are the moments of true bliss: when we are replete and at ease in each other's arms, enjoying a well-earned drink and basking in the afterglow." I love the finish!

No lines pulled from the PIV because I was devouring it. The predicament was so incredible I almost wish it had lasted longer. It was so, so juicy and hot and torturous. I am so enamored with your work. Definitely going to have to read more from you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSirenSeduction@SirenSeduction
I like to write kinky smut. I enjoy setting the scene and I love sensory masochism. Microfiction and randomness can be found at @asensualsiren1 on Twitter.