All Comments on 'Teeter-Totter'

by SirenSeduction

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AggravatingReadAggravatingRead8 months ago

"I needed some work on my car, and fortunately, my Sir is a dab hand at mechanics." Something about this line reminds me of the old lead-ins in stories of the turn of last century. Just a random thought.

"Anticipation and preparation never fail to arouse me." Excellent line.

"The hook." Mmm

"Not just any hook. This one has three widening gradients." Oh yes!

"If I drop down to flat feet, I get access to the vibrator and release the tension in my legs. If I drop down, the plug will seat fully within me, and the widest part of the plug is bigger than my usual toys." Absolutely delicious.

"This is a silent acknowledgment that he knows I won't hold out much longer. He isn't wrong." Love the tension.

"...my body is on fire: arousal is a conflagration..." So good.

"For the next eternity, I am edged to madness..." The number of great lines in this! My goodness!

"These are the moments of true bliss: when we are replete and at ease in each other's arms, enjoying a well-earned drink and basking in the afterglow." I love the finish!

No lines pulled from the PIV because I was devouring it. The predicament was so incredible I almost wish it had lasted longer. It was so, so juicy and hot and torturous. I am so enamored with your work. Definitely going to have to read more from you.

vodiodo69vodiodo69over 1 year ago

OMG. I read it twice! Man I need that discipline!more training! Chrissy

ThomasLordThomasLordover 2 years ago

Good story. I really enjoyed the descriptions of her reactions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The Hook... :) very nicely described and paced. Short and sweet, and perfectly tormenting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Absolutely outstanding! The intensity of that scene was perfect and blissfully erotic.

Thanks for sharing

Tess (uk)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSirenSeduction@SirenSeduction
I like to write kinky smut. I enjoy setting the scene and I love sensory masochism. Microfiction and randomness can be found at @asensualsiren1 on Twitter.