All Comments on 'Tell Me'

by GivingThisATry

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Somehow soothing and arousing at the same time. Lovely voice. (Great audio quality, too!)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You had me at first moan!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Why are you so naughty? (Blush)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow! I want everything you listed. Slow and sweet... Hard and fast. Please keep posting!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

That was suuuch a good cum at the end. I love that you let me cum all over you first and then had a nice long cum inside of me, so I could maybe cum with you again. What I want is mutual masturbation. I want a nice long session with you, minimum 15 minutes where you tell me exactly how and when to make myself cum. And I wanna hear how much it turns you on to make me cum from afar. I want you to make me cum with you at the end. I’d also love a little something to listen to in public ;) that really turns me on

GivingThisATryGivingThisATryabout 2 years agoAuthor

Mmmm, you're all so fucking sexy <3 Thank you so much for your comments, and your private messages, I can't begin to tell you how much it turns me on to know that I've been pleasing you! I wish I could be there in person to show you my appreciation, over and over again... I've been working on more audios for you and will be making submissions within the next few days, so pleeeease come back soon and let me please you some more...

Also, whoever you are, thank you for the suggestions! I've added mutual/directed masturbation (15+ min, I promise) to my audio to-do list, as well as something for you to listen to in public ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I'd say you have no idea how hot your voice is, except I think you've got a pretty good idea - which is part of what makes you so hot.

Honestly this was gorgeous and thrilling.

I saw that you've got another audio uploaded already - which I'm planning on listening to right after I finish writing this. But knowing I had a bit more of you, I spent this whole time teasing myself. But I almost came just from playing with my nipples - which rarely happens for me.

PLEASE do more audios. This is so sexy.

If you do, I would absolutely adore a guided masturbation audio. Or anything that's very "real talk". I get really turned on when the performer acknowledges the reality of it being a recording.

But I think just about anything you say would make me wet. So keep going.

(I personally enjoy the "mid" range of roughness the most. Or tie me up and hold me rough, but speak gentle.)

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Omg omg omg, you are so so so good!! I'm like stunned 😍 thinking about you & your hot voice!! Please, please, pretty please make more!!! Your voice is chefs kiss. 👩‍🍳😘💋👀🥵🥵 As far as what I like, I like hearing your voice, your moans, & most importantly I love hearing you laugh. I am so turned on by that. 🥵🥵 This should be fun after all & hearing you laugh & not take it 100% seriously is like heaven. I love the realness you put into this. It sounds so raw and genuine & I absolutely love it & would love more! Wishing you well love! 💞😘💋

JaneAustenButSexyJaneAustenButSexyabout 2 years ago

Oh my god. I want soft and gentle and I want I want as fast and hard as you can give me and everything in between!

Jaylfox2Jaylfox2about 2 years ago

Yummy. Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

We all owe your sexy friend a huge debt of gratitude for getting you to do to this. I like to be taken by being coaxed. But I don’t tolerate pain or humiliation.

There are only a couple of guys here who can pull this off, and I‘m betting that you are going to be one of them.

Love your moans, and I catch a low, deep, masculine chuckle here and there. I’d love to hear more of that.

Looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Oh my god you had me drenched. So, so, horny and satisfying. More, more, more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hi, nice voice. I definitely enjoyed hearing you growling right in my ear. Since you’re asking for it, I really like a couple of things, at different times:

Sometimes I like seduction. A slow start, where I’m still sure if I’ll give in. But your mouth on my neck and your hand stroking my thighs. And you’re begging me for a taste. You know once you make me come, you can have your way with me.

Sometimes I just wanna be your “good girl.” I wanna be spanked a little, not to hurt me, just to warm up my backside. And between swats I wanna feel you stroke and squeeze my big juicy ass, my thighs and my outer pussy lips. Then when I can’t take anymore, I wanna be flipped over, and made to come while you look into my eyes and tell me to come for you as you finally stoke my clit. And tell me to come for you. And call me your good girl.

Sometimes I want to tease you. I want to be in control. I want to push you against the shower wall, with your arms up and your face against your forearms. I want to stroke your cock from behind. I want to bite your shoulders. And rub my breasts against your back. I want to grind and rub all over your ass. When you try to turn around, we kiss deeply, but I still turn you back to the wall. Now I really want to make you come. But to deny you my pussy. Because you’re gonna be so frustrated this whole evening at your work party. And the second we get home, you’re gonna pull my dress up and bury your face in this pussy.

Sometimes I just want to be in the moment. I want to communicate, for you to tell me what you want, to ask me what I want.

Sometimes I want to be shared by my man. I want him in the corner, telling you what I like, Watching you please me. I like being caught up in the ego dynamics of two men. Maybe he comes over, but only to hold my hands down while you suck on my breasts. To talk dirty to me while you eat my pussy. To kiss me while you fuck me. To rub my clit and tell me to come while you plow into me from behind.

Sometimes I want your wet finger in my asshole when you eat me out. And sometimes during sex, but only face to face, when we’re so close your face is in my neck, licking, biting. Our legs are all wrapped up. My hands on your low back, your butt, your shoulders. You wet a finger and slide it into my ass. It’s makes me buck against you, feel wild. I don’t even care about coming, can’t even reach my clit. I only care about the sensation of being full of you.

Sometimes I want you to force me to come multiple times before penetration. You know that the urge to be fucked gets stronger every time I come before fucking. You want to make me beg for it. Sometimes it’s your tongue while you hold my hips down. Sometimes you hand me my vibrator and start licking my breasts. And in between the occasional bite, you tell me to come if I’m ever gonna get your sick.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Thank you so much for your audios. Your voice is indeed very sexy, and very real. I love the low chuckles.

I have never listened to anyone so into my pleasure and my needs before. That firm “you” is amazing. I also got really hot thinking about all of the others listeners getting as excited as I did and what they might (also) be doing while listening – I hope you did too.

So, the embarrassing bit. You want listeners to tell you what they want that sexy voice to say. You say you have varied tastes, so I worry I may disappoint you. The fantasy that gets me off the most is very vanilla, but wow, does it work for me!

~~~

One of the reasons I adore someone who gets off on satisfying others is that I am very, very multi orgasmic. So much so that it’d be unfair to ask a partner to keep up with what I need to be fully satisfied. I know many women say that but trust me - I'm voracious.

Every few weeks I take a day for myself. A date with me. I take a warm bath, then dress up in something lacy or strappy which emphasises my curves, and makes me feel sexy. I settle in to bed with some hot reading material, audios, maybe some pictures or videos. Sometimes I play fantasies in my mind. I like to watch myself in the full length mirror, too. A day of pleasure, resting, rehydrating, over and over. All just me and my magic fingers.

I keep going until I’m truly spent; half asleep and smiling, my clit aching; my pussy drenched.

A soft voice in my ear tells me how sexy and wanton I look, dishevelled; the scent in the room making it so obvious what I have been doing. The voice tells me how knowing what I have been up to all day has them rock hard and aching.

Can I take just a little more? The voice tells me how badly they need to be balls deep in my tight, wet heat.

A deep kiss, tongues sliding, a teasing bite of my lip, has me moaning. Despite myself, I feel my legs parting a little. A hand lightly pinches my aching nipple, before sliding lower. Very lightly dancing past my clit, no more than a brush; then a finger slides inside me, deep, expertly finding my G spot; and I’m suddenly aroused again, my moans change from soft sighs, to something lower, lusty, needy. The fingertip moves inside me in the classic beckoning movement, and my legs spread as wide as they possibly can.

“You like that?” the voice teases, a low throaty laugh. There’s no need to ask for consent; in seconds I’m mounted and filled so completely full, it takes me a moment to breathe again. I move my hands to stop the thrusts and rotate my hips in a figure eight, seeking just the right spot. I raise my ass up as high as I can, rocking back and forth until I hit it, that magic place. I can’t help but cry out my pleasure, "yes, yes, yes."

“There?” You're making fun of me.

“Right there.” I know you’re getting off on my excitement and that makes it all the hotter.

I know it won’t take me long, and I know how badly you need this, too. You speed up, your balls slamming against my swollen pussy lips. That sends me over the edge. My orgasm is comes from deep, deep inside me, and I come hard, and long, listening to your sexy, almost there moans; my own voice low and eager, more, please don’t stop. I feel my cunt gripping your cock tighter, and I’m grabbing at your hips, writhing on you, using you, selfishly lost in my own hungry, hungry needs.

When at last I calm, my fingernails, stop digging into hips, there’s a biting kiss. “You look so wild when you’re coming.” I can only offer a filthy smile. “Can you show me again?” you ask.

You don’t wait for an answer, knowing that this time it’s all about what you need. You pound me, grinding into me. I can feel every beat of my heart through my clit, I’m completely overwhelmed as you come in me, filling me, moaning your own pleasure.

I drift off to sleep as the sexy, sexy voice tells me how lucky they are to have such a horny playmate; how next time, if I want to, I won’t have to spend the day alone. I’ll be guided how to touch myself, when and how to come.

I can’t think of anything better.

~~~

I can see you are a popular guy with many requests and I don’t expect to go on the waiting list. But I did really enjoy writing this for you, and following your request to tell you what gets me off. I hope you enjoyed reading.

xx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You are my new favorite! Damn! I came twice too!!! I enjoyed listening to your every word. You are such a turn on. I cannot wait for more. You felt amazing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Holy… I need more. You have the perfect voice and when you started talking about pining me down and having your way with me I couldn’t handle it anymore. I came and then I came again, please give us more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Oh...my god...you made me orgasm omg how are you so sexy omg

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Damn I love your dirty talk so much.

You ask what I want? That makes me blush.

I go by the tennants of safe sane and consentual.

I want you to intimidate me. To back me up against the wall and whisper in my ear. I want you to push my boundaries. Use your weight against me.

Lick and suck your way up my body, kiss me with your hand wrapped around my throat, while your other is burried in my panties. Make me beg for you to let me cum.

When its all said and done, cradle me gently and call me a good girl.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I’m gonna need you to get over here to Texas ASAP. I need to wrap my arms and legs around you while you talk dirty to me. You got me so turned on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

damn this audio so good, almost kinda sounding like a friend of mine! it was funny in my head, at first, 'til I listened farther into the audio and got more and more turned on and fuck, you're really good with audio, lol<333 new fave<3333

GivingThisATryGivingThisATryalmost 2 years agoAuthor

God, you're all fucking incredible, you make me feel soooo damn sexy I can't even put it into words... Thank you so much for letting me know how good I made you feel, how bad you want more from me, how deliciously intense your orgasms were... it's so thoroughly satisfying for me to hear how much you've been enjoying me <3

And I love, love, love the fantasies and suggestions you've been sharing (especially when you go into such delicious detail, I can't get enough of it!) Mmmm, I'm keeping a list of the things you're asking for and will do my best to work through as much of them as possible, I want so badly to keep you cumming back to me...

Also, for those who are anxious for more, I've now recorded my 5th and 6th submissions and have already uploaded them, they'll be in the next batch of new releases when they come out :) Can't wait to hear what you think! Hope somebody is making you cum nice and hard today!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Omfg. You are jaw dropping in every way. And reading the comments from the other girls - omggg. They're all so sexy tooo.. I can't wait to hear you talk about their turn-ons.. they all sound so goood I can't wait. Hearing you get more excited is amazing.

If you still read this one.. I know these are long shots.. because they're so dirty.. and specific.. but.. here goes nothing..

I think trying to get pregnant is really hot, as a fantasy.. calling it breeding, and desperately wanting to fill me up with cum over and over, wanting other guys to be able to tell when they see us together that I'm yours.. not about wanting a baby at all, just about needing to give me all your cum and knowing that I'm soo hungry for it.. wanting to see if I get swollen and milky for you and just wet all over.. and another one is.. I'm your roommate.. you know our walls are so thin that I can hear *everything* when you have that sexy girlfriend of yours over.. but maybe one night you decide to tease me through the wall.. about knowing I'm a naughty girl who has been listening in on you.. and you give me something to listen to, and either beg me to come into the room with you like a good girl, or tell me you're gonna come into mine and give it to me like the naughty horny girl I am..

Sighhh.

xxyespleasexxxxyespleasexxalmost 2 years ago

Mmmm back to the beginning and the reason I signed up. Your moans are contagious, I can’t help but moan with you wishing I was the one pleasuring you. The fact you have very varied tastes is a huge turn on, they do say variety is the spice of life. I want to feel on edge, not knowing what’s coming next, just horny, full of lust, slightly nervous, shocked by what you come up with mmmm all that anticipation sends me wild!! x H x

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Omggg you're voice is so f perfect!! And you're laugh made me THROBB I came so hard that i had to catch my breath. You have to do a daddy audio pleaseee

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'm working from home and it's taking everything in me to focus. I can't think straight, this is the 4th time I've listened to you today. I just can't get enough of you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I like your voice It very sexy here a scence I really want to work on we meet at a frack resisort we go out to dinner party together then after we go to my penthouse house cause you know I own the hotel we have a big fluffy bed waiting for us I want to make as romantic as possible ok

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Your voice really is a huge turn on… I came so many times I completely lost track of how many orgasms I had. After a long day you telling me how turned on you are by me specifically is simply just perfect

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I know this has nothing to do with the audio, but just wanted to send some ❤️ and 🫂 's your way and if things are tough right now, you will get through it, I won't speak for everyone (cause that's rude) but please don't stress about making audios, they're amazing... but you're more amazing, so make yourself a priority without apology xxx happy new year Singer 😘

ErisNightgaleErisNightgaleover 1 year ago

your voice turns me on so bad 🔥

JessGabrielJessGabrielabout 1 year ago

Literally sitting at work with a earbud in and my clit throbbing while listening to you. That was great!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It's me! It's fucking ME! I want to cum to your voice over and over again 🫠 I can't believe this was your first.

One of my biggest fantasies, other than CNC, (and being so sore that just repositioning makes my pussy jump) is to wake up to cock. Waking up and realizing my man is already pumping inside me. Having my face shoved in the pillow while he pushes me down on the mattress and uses my pussy until he cums. Fucking me harder when I scream and covering my mouth/squeezing my throat.

Signed, someone that wants to be used by you and kissed afterwards :*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I'm at work with an earbud in working on my laptop and listening to you. I'm so fucking wet right now I think I might be able to make myself cum by just squeezing my thighs together.

I want your cum all over my pussy so I can play with it and lick my fingers clean 🤤 I could listen to you cum every day of my life and not get tired of listening!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Henlo Fren 🐶

Did you find some time today to take a break and remind yourself of how awesome you are and how far you've come in your journey? It's amazing isn't it? You've totally got this! I believe in your beautiful ass 😉

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGivingThisATry@GivingThisATry
Mmmm, well hello there you sexy woman! My name is Singer, and I want so badly to thank you so much for sharing your delicious desires with me <3 Nearly all my audios (except for personal messages and news updates) are made based on requests from listeners like you, so...