All Comments on 'Tell Me What You Want Ch. 05'

by oneagainst

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
joy_of_cookingjoy_of_cookingabout 2 months ago

I love this part, the slow breaking of his mind, the way he compromises and then compromises again, until he accepts as his lot in life what would have been unthinkable before. Five stars.

But please use some lube next time she puts in that urethral tube. Ouch!

Anthony1965Anthony1965about 2 months ago

What a wonderful story. I love that “it” is locked up in a chastity cage and plugged, like every penis should be.

dyetieddyetiedabout 2 months ago

I never tire of reading this stuff, especially when it is so well written. More, maestro!

LeoLewinskyLeoLewinskyabout 2 months ago

All this thoughtless sadism is simply disgusting. Far away from any sort of responsibility a master has to show for a slave. Pity, you are really capable to write such good stories like Alenas game. But this here is simple disgusting abuse. No respect for women like these two, they are brainless sadists and never capable to take over the responsibility for a human being. Luckily this only sick fiction, destroing every good feeling in me for female supremacy.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 2 months ago

There was no gentleness or concern for him.l unless you consider giving him two less best downs as gentle.

2 hours in the midday Sun and he would be burned, not a little, a lot. Couple that with being dehydrated from drinking urine, malnourished from eating garbage, he should have passed out or at the least have been delirious.

Don’t believe me? Google it. The have been enough deaths due to too much exertion and not enough water to illustrate how unfit either of these two clownshoes are at being in charge. It would have make it entertaining at least to see him react like a goddamn human instead of some robot with a hard on.

And how long do your erections last? Sure as fuck not hours and sure as shit stinks, not without damaging his manhood.

Again, I don’t care if you draw and quarter him and then feed him to lions on National Television; there are consequences. If he’s sunburned, then show him affected by sunstroke. Have police involved because a neighbour saw him wandering around naked.

Explore the consequences. Don’t pretend they don’t exist.

PeterBVPeterBVabout 2 months ago

Wow! Another superb writing, leaving just little to the imagination. Out of interest, which kind of cage did Bea unpack and fix on Hec?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

This is well written, but I also find it disturbing.

Just as in Alena’s game, there is a male sub to a female dominant who says he wants slavery, consents to it in a contract, is routinely humiliated (which is something we’re told he wants) and yet he is utterly miserable end gets zero enjoyment out of the experience. There is never any reward, just the next degradation of the spirit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Hector is such a stupid man, or should I say less then a man. Bea gave him his last final out, one last time, explaining that to him. And what's he do, he totally excepted his enslavement! I have Absolutely NO Sympathy for him now! Even now he could simply stand up, take the keys for the locks and cage from Bea. BUT NO he doesn't, he really wants to be their slave or a subhuman. What a Waste of a man. I still can't get what Bea is getting out of this? After being his friend for such a long time, to just turn on him. I understand the wife, as he's been begging for this for so long. But Bea doesn't even want any type of sex from him, unless she really just hates men, and want to Abuse them?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Hector decided after this weekend was over, with all the Humiliation, and Abuse that his ex friend Bea had put him though. That he was going to take care of Bea on Monday at work, for a couple reasons, ONE to take his ex friend away from be able to help his wife, to abuse him. TWO for everything she did to him over the weekend with the slave training, and not forgetting about the first night he signed the contract, her snitching on him, and the additional caining he got that she gave him. THREE and most Outrageous Humiliation of her being put in as his boss over him at work. He knew Exactly what he had to do, that Monday at work to take care of all his problems. He knew she always used the Deserted fire Stairwell to go downstairs to the parking garage. That Routine was going to killed her that afternoon. Hector was already standing behind the door as she pushed it open, as she had done a thousand times before. As she Stepped down on the first stepstep, Hector called out Bea, as she turned to see it was hector standing behind her, she lost her balance a bit. She could Instantly see something wasn't right in Hector's Facial Expression, but before she could do anything, He gave her a very hard push down the stairs. Hector went down the stairs, to make sure she was dead. She wasn't quite dead yet, and looked up at him and ask why? He smiled at her, and simply said, "you were my only friend, then you weren't", Mistress, then she past away then. Hector went out to his car an drove him, not caring one bit about her death. When he got home to start being his unloving wife's slave again, he had a big smile on his face, she couldn't figure out why he was smiling. So she went in to her bedroom to call Bea, to see what made him so happy, since he was all mad about going the work this morning still wearing that damn cage that Bea had put on his cock over the weekend. That his wife had given her in the box with the chains in it. The phone rang a couple times then a man answered it, this is the police, his wife shakenly of ask why are you answering my friend phone? The offer simply sad, I'm sorry to say your friend fell down the stairs, and has died at work, she hung up, crying. Then she got really Scared, in the back of her mind Hector's big smile came rushing back in to her head. She was more then scared, she was Modified, at the thought that Hector may have...., After an hour or two she came out of the bedroom with the key to Hector's cage in her hand. Slave come here, she shakenly took the cage off his cock, and said I treated you wrong the last few days, and we or Should I say i over stepped on our game of yours. Then she pulled out the contract and ripped it all up. Then told her husband to go get dresses while she made dinner, as he turned to go, she touched his hand lovingly and said I'm going to make it up to you in bed tonight honey, and gave him a loving kiss....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

There is no excuse for Hector, I just hope he wakes up to the fact that Fantasies, will never match how cruel, and hard real life is! But is Astonishing that both Bea, and his wife so easily allow themselves to help him with abuse on him..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I am with the majority here - this is marvellous writing and so convincing. The women are teaching Hec something about himself as well as the truth about his own desires and what they entail. Any sadism on display is never thoughtless - there is always a reason behind it. Hec may not always see it at the time but we can.

As he gradually understands the meaning of true submission and falls into line (and I expect there will be a whole lot more bumps in his road before he reaches journey's end), the reader, certainly this one, falls deeper under the spell of this 5-star story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Even though it's only been a couple day since he Accepted being a slave, and even signed that worthless contract. He had told his wife that this is what he wanted, his deepest Fantasy. So what I don't understand is why does Hector/slave have any thoughts at all in his stupid little head, slave's don't think, they only Accept commands, and do as told. So what is his problem? He ask, and begged for this, so why is he questioning anything they tell him? At this point they have the right to beat him almost the death, to get him to understand his Position in life now.! The really stupid part is they offered for it to all stop and be finished with the whole slave thing and he still wanted it!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Sunday night came and Hector, and Bea were waiting by the door for Lotte to pull up, and come in. Hector was standing naked with his hands behind his head next to Bea, she was still holding his Leash attached to his collar. As Lotte came in th door holding something, Bea took off Hector's collar, as Lotte then put on a new collar around Hector's neck and locked it on. Bea put the collar, and leash away. Lotte and Bea both had a big shit eating grin on their faces looking at Hector. Lotte finally said in a firm Voice to him while holding up two remote controllers, and handed one to Bea, this is a shock collar we Permanently locked on your neck. Hector's eye got real big. At the thought of what she had just done to him!. Now I have it set at three, a medium low setting, we will normally keep it at one setting. But I'm going show you what kind of a slave/dog we've made of you. Then she Press the button, Hector feel to the ground holding his neck, Curled in a ball on the floor. Quietly he sad why? Slave you don't need a Leash anymore, and now you can obey us without, Verbal commands. We just need to point now, and you with a little tap on the remote, at a one settings, kind of like our dog. Now put the rain coat on so we can go home.

ToranAllairesToranAllairesabout 2 months ago

Good story so far! The key is that Hector wants this and he's been given a way out a few times and has not taken it. What is being done to him is because he ultimately has allowed it. I love Bea's character as she learns about Hector and about herself. The fantasy of being a complete slave with no privilege except what is given by his owner is a powerful one. Well written! I can't wait for the next installment!

EssEssCehEssEssCehabout 2 months ago

Can it be abuse when it's consensual?

My answer as a Dom is... yeah. If as a dom you cajole or push or even simply convince a sub to do unhealthy things, that's abuse. Even if they dreamed about it and really wants that. As a dom you can't weaponize somebodys unhealthy fantasies to hurt them.

We see them act in very unhealthy ways. He is sleepdeprived, malnurished underhydrated and sunburned.

That consists abuse. Objectivly spoken, these women are abusers, that he lets them doesn't matter.

It's only a question when, not if, somebody gets hurt and then everybody will be in tears.

CockedCapCockedCapabout 2 months ago

Another difficult to read chapter from this author. It's fantasy, no real person is being misused. Fictional Heck is being misused. The consequences will be whatever the author wants them to be, or no consequences at all. After eating garbage from a bin that Bea has explicitly stated has rotting food in the bottom, and then spending as many as ten hours standing in one spot with his hands elevated above his shoulders it's a minor miracle that he wasn't discovered in the morning standing in a puddle of his own vomit and diarrhea with his arms already turning black. Or dead. People choking on their own vomit are less able to call for help, doctors say. These women are dangerous and awful, and Heck is stupid enough to let his vanity override his sense of self preservation.

But I keep reading. Lord help us all.

I would love, but probably will not get, a scene wherein the mystery mentor tears a bloody strip off of Greta for carelessness and stupidity. Not only would it be satisfying to me, I genuinely believe it would advance and flesh out the character and the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

These two sadistic jackasses are going to kill or maim him. Stupid story. No person, even a sub, would stick with this shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I like the story so far. I've read some of the authors other works and I'm glad that this story hasn't branched off with a giant cast or characters. I still think for the most part Heck doesn't really understand what he's getting into and it's definitely the little brain running the show for him. A part of him likes this but at the same time he really did just want to make Lotte happy by evening agreeing to the contract. I really hope this doesn't become a case where Lotte decides to start cucking Heck as I feel that honestly would be a marriage breaker irregardless of what this contract said. The relationship between the three of them is saddening in a way as Lotte in essence has groomed both Heck and Lotte for her own amusement. She might be saying this is for Bea's own growth and Heck wants this but she's slowly led both down this path over an eight month period. Heck essentially now has become isolated in that his friendship with Bea is essentially over now, no matter what they tell him. It just forces Heck into a corner which as others have mentioned most likely ends in divorce and Heck quitting his job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I shouldn´t have bingeread this.

One installment at a time these stories are a great thrill. The reader can get the same exciting rush of dread as from a good horror movie.

If you binge this, the story becomes just a depressing depiction of carelessness. Where two people chase there fringe dreams of domination and submission and maybe maybe not turning it into a nightmare. Maybe to therapy the third.

Oof...

Life is too short forcdepressing smut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

So are we not going to talk about the fact that Bea doesn't take out her trash for over 2 weeks at a time?

HeartfeltmanHeartfeltmanabout 1 month ago

This is a very talented writer who understands domestic dominance in it's mental and physical form. There is less than a handful of writers on this site who can tell this story so eloquently and effectively. I'm a huge fan and will continue to wait anxiously for the next chapter 'oneagainst' gifts us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Again, this is abuse.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Well written as always oneagainst, but the content I just found disgusting. Making him drink piss, eat out of the trash and sleep standing up? Nothing sexy there. You even pointed out that it’s not supposed to be sexy. Lotte has been completely absent from the story so it’s hard to know what or why she is doing these things and we have no basis of the allegedly loving relationship that led us here. Bea was his friend yesterday and his dom today. I’m just struggling to imagine this reality. Lastly, who is having fun? Lotte isn’t even present. Bea is treating this like a job. Heck is being abused. Who is supposed to be enjoying this in the story? I’ll read it all the way through because you are a very talented writer and I will want to see where the story goes, but this installment was not my favorite. No one signs a slave contract with no ending after sending their wife a few stories they thought were hot. Presumably there were a lot of steps leading us here. I would have really liked him to safeword out and then they could all three play in a non-24/7 situation that would still be intense, degrading and humiliating, but also fun and playful with more character development.

oneagainstoneagainstabout 1 month agoAuthor

I'd like to address one of the points that Anon raised. The avocado was two weeks old. It wasn't in the trash for two weeks. I guess she finally got around to cleaning the fridge out.

papabernonpapabernonabout 1 month ago

I have a thought, what if Bea, and Lotte are only doing all of these bad things to break Hector out of this slave Fantasy of his? What better way then to over do everything they are doing to him. Like the long time standing to sleep, or making him eat out of the Garbage can, and now the piss drinking. In my book they haven't even really started with the more Harsh breaking ideas. We still got beatings Frequently, pegging him, scat usage, ect.

zedventimonzedventimonabout 1 month ago

A lot of talk about "fragile male egoes", but all I see is fragile female egoes.

Toxic, even, one might venture to say.

- getting upset and lashing out at fair criticism

- living out their repressed frustrations caused by another man, on their friend who has always supported them

- doling out "demerits" at random, for rules he isn't aware of

- the "I was going to be lenient but now you've done it" trope

- the disregard of safety, and lack of aftercare

- semantics -- based on what Bea says, she thinks she would be in the right to make him drink the piss even if Hector had crossed out piss play in the contract, because "it's not sexual"

- the betrayal of trust, and feeling totally justified about it, with no sign of remorse

- the assumption that anything that someone finds "hot", anything that gives a man an erection is something he wants to do in real life; I'd go as far as calling this a very worn-out cliché in general

Yes, flawed characters are a good vehicle to build engaging stories, and make me, the reader want to keep reading.

on this particular chapter --

Bea repeats and escalates the mistakes Lotte had made. Her infractions are too many.

To put the icing on the cake, she punishes Hector for safewording, making the whole concept of a safeword irrelevant.

Hector is starting to obey and is getting glimpses of what total submission would be like. At least he's getting out of stagnation.

Although, considering the amount of physical and mental abuse he's been put through in a short time, it is no wonder he is showing signs of Stockholm syndrome.

Him feeling greatful after some pats on the head is just sad.

Hector's lack of reaction to the cage was a surprise, honestly.

Interestingly, only Lotte and Bea actually actually say that Hector wants to be a full-on slave, he never says that. And based on what we've learnt about his fantasies, this really is not what he'd had in mind.

Hector still agrees to continue at each opportunity. Despite that, I place more blame at the feet of Lotte and Bea. They know Hector is a submissive personality and are strongly pushing him into the midset, so they should exercise control, not him.

overall --

Interesting how both women are well aware of what makes Hector click, what would get them immediate results, and both treat that as a flaw in him to be eradicated.

We have yet to see Hector treated well, or even get somewhat decent aftercare. I assume this is on purpose and will be addressed.

If the "but you signed it" argument has to be used this often, then maybe they should call for a time-out and sit down the three of them, to go through everything more meticulously than the first time around.

in conclusion --

All three characters have their flaws, their interactions are written very well, and there are many directions they can develop.

The story is excellent fiction, and it prompts good discussions about the intricacies of D/s relationships.

There are interesting setups throughout, and I'm curious to see where things go, what the payoffs will be.

Keep up the good work.

KidshouseKidshouseabout 1 month ago

This story is very different to what the writer normally writes. As always well written, if a little cruel in places. I hope for a good outcome for Hector fingers crossed. Maybe some proper love from his wife please

LustyScribeLustyScribeabout 1 month ago

Wow! First of all, much of this story has been very well-written: But mainly only from the perspective of Hector's character development. His mental decomposition has been disturbingly well-developed. However, Lotte's and Bea's characters...not so much. They are horrible as dommes: Senseless and dangerous abuse, no aftercare, and a systematic course of abuse that could cause irreparable harm mentally and physically. The reality of this would be that he would probably suffer a serious and perhaps deadly breakdown. Just my $.02 worth, but I hope you write some of the realistic love, compassion and care that SHOULD be evident in a wife & best friend "helping" a husband safely explore his fantasy. Just because he doesn't resist doesn't mean it's safe for him; someone who actually loves him would recognize this and do the right thing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Sure hoping the last chapter to this story, turns out that his wife, and Bea tell him that they did this to him as just a teaching moment in his real day to day life, and that they just wanted to show him how bad it could be, and would be if they really took him Seriously about him becoming their slave. Because your Fantasy, was just an unrealistic Fantasy about being a slave, and Reality is just too cruel to love that kind of life. The Problem was Hector got down on his knees, and started begging for them to Continue using him as a slave. Both his wife, and Bea said in that case we have Counseling set up for you to go to now, get in the car. They drove him to Mental institution, that they had already talked to and had made an open Appointment for, with the Possibility of his Temporary Commitment to help him !!!!

Love your writing and some of these stories real bring up such strong feeling a out the Subject matter, please keep writing..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

NEXT CHAPTER!!!! LET's GO! :)

goodwabgoodwababout 1 month ago

Good writing can't always compensate for overloading the willing suspension of disbelief. If "it's only a fantasy" with no anchor in reality, then why would any reader care?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroneagainst@oneagainst
At last we begin, and from the smallest of things: a mistake. Cassie asked for the free will to make her own choice at the end of Wonderland, but she did something unexpected. Instead of keeping free will for herself, she gave it to her nemesis, Lily. Now Lily is free to wand...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES