Ten Days of Carol

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa was going to be staying at my place while I was gone. I had strict instructions that if I had a single free hour I was to come home and have my way with her. She had tried her best to wear me out all day. She said she wanted to deliver me to Carol in a useless state for the first night.

I pulled into the driveway and pulled my suitcase from the car. I was about halfway up the walk when the door opened and Carol stood leaning against the door jam. She was wearing a transparent baby blue legless body suit. I could see every detail of her and apparently she didn't care if the neighbors across the street saw everything as well. She smiled her pearly whites at me. "Welcome home Mr. Wonderful."

I groaned. Now that she and Lisa are talking there was going to be no escape.

Carol kissed me and told me to stash my suitcase in the bedroom and put on the robe laying on the bed. I was expecting one of their fluffy bath robes but this was silky black with dragons on the arms and back. Next to it was a pair of almost transparent black nylon briefs. I pulled them on and they cradled my dick like it was being held for inspection. You could see every detail. I wrapped the robe around me noting that it only covered me to about mid-thigh. Carol gave me a bright smile when I came back to the living room.

"Come help me set the table. I made shrimp stir-fry."

Helping and watching Carol do her domestic chores in her skimpy lingerie had me hard in no time. Her blue outfit accented her eyes which sparkled every time I caught her looking at me. I was mesmerized watching her nipples get hard and then go soft again as she worked to serve the meal. We sat across from each other. We ate and talked. Carol is a great cook and the food was better than what I'd had in any Chinese restaurant. For dessert, she served me ice cream cake. We washed dishes together and she made a point of rubbing her back and ass into me whenever possible.

After dinner, I was directed to sit in the recliner. Carol put on a movie. I thought at first it was soft-core porn. As the action proceeded Carol lay back on the couch with a pillow propped behind her so she could watch me and the TV. I realized that we were watching a type of porn I'd never seen before. There were no monster cocks or oversize tits. It was just beautiful people making love in every way possible. My head was swiveling back and forth from the movie to Carol. When she caught my eyes she reached down and popped the crotch of her bodysuit open.

Carol has a pretty but small pussy with a little tuft of blonde curls on top. She has light pink inner lips. In my eyes, it was one of her features that made her look so young. To me she had the pussy of a teenager. I stopped paying attention to the beautiful people screwing on the screen.

I started to get up but she motioned for me to stay where I was. She'd brought a small bowl from the kitchen and now she dipped her fingers in and they came out covered in oil. She spread the oil across her folds and inner thighs making everything shiny. Locking eyes with me, she started to play with herself. My eyes were now moving from her eyes to her sex and back to her eyes. She rubbed her lips and patted her folds. Once in a while, she'd dip a finger or two inside. She spread her legs wider and I couldn't take it anymore. My dick was being held against my leg by the briefs and it needed to be free. I stood up and opened the robe so I could push them down.

"Just a minute Kevin." I looked over to see her bring her phone out and take a picture of me. Hitting a few buttons she lay it back down on the table. I gave her a look and pulled the briefs off letting my cock swing free.

"What was that about?" She'd never taken a picture of me before. I had thought it was understood that I was not allowed to take pictures of her.

"Oh, I just thought that Lisa would like a picture of you in those briefs."

I'm doomed, I thought echoing Stacy's words.

She motioned me back down into the recliner and continued to play, watching me. After ten minutes her face was flush and beaded with droplets of sweat. I thought she had gotten close two or maybe three times. Her nipples were making little peaks in her bodysuit. She crooked her finger summoning me. I walked beside her and knelt. Dipping her finger into the oil she brought it to my lips.

"See, it tastes good?" I nodded my head.

"Would you..." And she looked down.

I grinned and shifted her legs so I could lean in and suck on her pussy. I licked her slowly from the bottom to her clit. Swirling around her clit and hood I licked back down. On the third trip, her legs clamped around my head and her entire body rolled to the back of the couch. She screamed into the cushions. She released my head and lay panting with her legs splayed open. She lay like that for five minutes, recovering.

Lifting the bowl of oil she said, "Take me to the bed Kevin, I need you to fuck me."

I carried her to the bedroom where she removed her body suit and I removed the robe. She used the remaining oil to make sure we were shiny and slippery. She lay me down and climbed on top but she kept sliding off. I tried missionary but kept sliding back. I pushed her legs back to her ears and was able to pound her that way, getting her to come in a couple of minutes.

Carol said that she couldn't hold her legs back like that any longer and we switched to doggie style. I was able to stroke in and out and still reach around to play with her slippery nipples. She came again and fell flat beneath me. She slid a hand under her bottom and I forced my cock between her cheeks. She guided me to her pussy. I finished inside her a minute or so later and rolled off to the side. Carol turned her head towards me and blew me a kiss.

After I recovered, I palmed her ass and massaged one cheek and then the other. Slipping my hand in between I circled her hole and rubbed a couple of fingers across the entrance. When I pushed a finger into the first knuckle her eyes shot open.

"I'm not ready for that tonight," she warned.

"Just relax and enjoy the massage. I'm just playing."

I felt her hips relax and she spread her legs a little bit. I continued to massage her bum and occasionally massaged her puckered star. The next time I pushed a finger in I could feel her playing with her pussy with the hand trapped beneath her.

She spread her legs wider and I watched her bottom jiggle as she rubbed her pussy harder.

"Oh, fuck Kevin put a finger in."

I pushed my middle finger in her rear.

"Move it, please. I'm almost there."

I started finger fucking her ass.

"Oh, harder and faster."

I was pistoning my finger in, up to the second knuckle now, and trying to tickle the rim with my pointer finger. I kept it up while she worked on her front. Groaning loudly, she rolled to her side and pulled her knees up. I spooned around her and wondered what time it was.

I helped Carol strip off the sheets and while she put them into the washer I got the shower going. I got all four corner sprays going and stepped in. Carol was right behind me. We soaped up each other and washed off the oil. I washed her hair. We slowly explored each other until I could feel our skin start to prune. Drying off we made the bed again and piled in. We were asleep in minutes.

Lisa likes, well actually loves, to spoon. We sleep like that every time. She says that it makes her feel safe and as a bonus, it gives me easy access to fuck her if I wake up in the middle of the night. So, I was a little disoriented to wake up flat on my back with Carol sprawled on top of me. Her head was on my chest and her legs were on either side of my left leg. A little string of drool flowed from the corner of her mouth to pool around my right nipple. Her breath was slow deep and steady. I lightly stroked her hair.

I felt her wake and start to hump my leg.

"Morning beautiful."

"Good morning stud. This feels so good." She kept up rubbing on my leg and I felt her get wet. "What time is it?"

I was just able to reach my phone. "It's five forty-five." We had both set our alarms for six.

She groaned. "Don't want to get up. Need to come." She was vigorously humping me now. "Umm, your hairy leg is just right."

My cock was hard as steel by now but it was ignored as she ground her pussy on my leg.

"Talk to me."

"Okay. Let's see. I love your silky hair and this sweet little ass that I can cup with one hand." I reached my left hand down and cupped her ass. "I love that you can lay on me all night and you're so light I barely notice. You have the most beautiful blue eyes and a killer smile. I love that you're this little petite woman who can order me around like I'm a little kid. I love talking to you because you're so smart."

"Ugggh," she groaned and came on my leg which was suddenly soaked.

Her head popped up and she looked at me wide-eyed. It was still dark but I could see her face clearly.

"Oh, oh, oh. I'm sorry."

"For what?"

"I just squirted all over you."

"I know. You don't ever have to be sorry for that."

"I've... I've never done that with anyone besides Brian. I haven't done that in years."

"Well, I'm glad I was here to help."

"No, you don't understand. Oh, I'm sorry, I'm neglecting you." She suddenly noticed my erect penis.

I wanted to ask her what the problem was but my cock was now in her mouth and I lost track of what we were talking about.

Carol had no trouble deep-throating me. Well, most women had no problem taking me all the way. I was just a little longer than average. But, Carol had this way of keeping constant suction on me as she moved up and down my shaft. It drove me crazy and never failed to get me off quickly. This time I heard our phones go off as I pumped my cum into her mouth. What a way to wake up.

Carol was distracted as we stripped the bed again. We took separate quick showers and dressed for work. She kissed me warmly and asked when I'd be home from work. I was almost to work before I realized we hadn't had breakfast or coffee. I made a pit stop at Starbucks.

***********************

My phone went off at eight. Brian was calling me. "Hey guy, what's up?"

I heard Brian take a deep breath. "I just got off a long call with Carol. She's concerned."

"Why? Is it something I did?"

"No, not directly anyway." Sooo, I understand Carol was humping your leg and she squirted this morning."

I was more than a little stunned. We never talked about what he or I did with Carol. "Yeah, is that a bad thing?"

"No, I think it just surprised her. I think she is overreacting. But, she told you that doesn't happen often?"

"She said it had been years and she had only done that with you."

"Yeah, so it freaked her out that she squirted with you. She thinks it only happened with me because I'm the one she loves. Now, she's scared that you two are getting too close."

"Oh, well I can talk to her tonight. We can work through that."

"She's not concerned about having deeper feelings for you, Kevin. She's concerned about the 'Bond'. We don't know much about her condition, but we know from her older sister's experience that the bonding can be transferred."

"How's that?"

"A few years ago Sherrie's no good, loser husband went to prison. After six months someone stuck a knife in him and he died."

"Oh no. Did that destroy Sherrie?"

"No. She only grieved for a day or two. She woke up one morning and said she didn't know what she ever saw in him and she was glad he was out of her life."

Brian went on. "At the time she was living back at home. For a few weeks, she seemed fine. No more sneaking out to see Ricky's friends. She wasn't interested in men at all. She got enrolled in a massage training course so she could support herself. The family was happy and convinced she was getting her life back together." Brian paused for quite a while. "Then her little sister noticed she was spending a lot more time with their Dad. She was always sitting next to him or touching him. She was always watching him when he was around. By the time she mentioned it to her Mom or Dad, it was too late. Sherrie had bonded with Carol's father."

"Oh wow. How has that worked?"

"As you can imagine, it caused a lot of stress in the family. Not only does Sherrie want Bob in her bed but she's extra close to her Mom and sisters now. She rarely wants to have sex with them, but there is a lot of inappropriate touching and kissing. There's been a few shouting matches between her and her Mom. The biggest problem is that Bob is the VP of Marketing. He was used to calling everyone his friend. Bob and Jackie had a pretty active social life."

"Anyway," Brian said, "They had to sit down and make a list of true friends and those people who were just acquaintances. Then, they had to tighten their inner circle. It still left a few dozen people."

"A few dozen. How do they manage that? How do they keep it quiet?"

"So, Sherrie got certified in a couple of different types of massage. Guess who makes up ninety percent of her practice? Turns out a lot of people like a nice massage with a little extra thrown in. Bob keeps his ears open but it's going on three years now and people are keeping their mouths shut. I guess they all think, as family friends, they are 'special' and Sherrie is giving extra services just to them. Anyway, Carol knows the bond can move from one man to another and she's worried."

"I've got to say, Brian, your family problems are something else. What do you want me to do? I can go home if it's going to be a problem."

"No! Don't do that. Carol would have a meltdown if you left her. Look, I believe she is overreacting. I mean Ricky died before Sherrie bonded with Bob. We don't have anything that shows that the bond could transfer to you or that she could bond to both of us at the same time. I think the best course of action is to get her mind off of it."

"What should I do?"

"Kevin, I've never mentioned this before because it's none of my business. You need to be more in charge when you are with Carol. You're letting her set the tone and all the activities. Tell her what you're going to do and spend a few nights where you make all the decisions. She'll be so busy keeping up with you and anticipating what's next that she won't have time to think about other things."

"You're telling me that the best way to get Carol to stop worrying about bonding with me is to be forceful and have more sex with her?"

"I know it sounds odd but try it. Carol will let me know if I'm right. Oh, before I go, there are a couple of other things. First, you may or may not have noticed that Carol is not an early-morning person. I mean she is more than happy to please you in bed, but she doesn't want to get up. So if you want breakfast or coffee you'll have to make it yourself."

I laughed remembering this morning. "I can handle that. What else?"

"I just texted you Bob and Jackie's number just in case."

"Okay, thanks. How's your trip going?"

"Can't talk about it. Take care Kevin and take good care of Carol."

I was picking up my lunch when my phone pinged. I saw it was a message from Stacy.

'Nice package, Mr. Wonderful' with the picture that Carol had sent to Lisa attached. I groaned. Now they were all talking.

After I ate I called Lisa and told her that Carol was going to visit Fred Saturday morning so I'd be free if she wanted me to come home.

"I'll be waiting with my legs open."

"Lisa..."

"I'm kidding. Yes, come home and fuck me. I miss you already."

"If I can get away sooner I will."

"Well, I'm sure it will be a nice change of pace for you."

"Lisa!"

"Kidding."

I drove to Brian and Carol's figuring out how I was going to take charge for the rest of the week. Brian was right. For over two years I'd let Carol set the agenda each time we met. I knew part of it was that we always met at their house and part of it was that she was almost twenty years older than me. But a big part, I knew, was me. I had always been the guy to go along to get along. I knew that was why I hadn't had much experience before Carol and then Lisa. I didn't let the women know what I wanted. I was content to take what they gave me and then let them call the shots. I'd been told before that my attitude showed a lack of confidence with girls. Now, according to Brian, I need to change. The problem was I didn't know how.

I was early so I drove past the house and parked around the corner. I walked to the door and knocked. After a couple of minutes, the door opened.

"Hi Fred, can I talk to you for a few minutes?"

We sat in the living room drinking the iced tea he'd offered.

"Can I assume this is about the blonde beauty next door?"

"Yes and no, Fred. It's more about me."

"So what's the problem then?"

"This is going to sound a little odd but you were in the military so I thought maybe you would have some advice for me. I need to be more in charge of things in my relationships with women."

I sat there red faced waiting. Fred looked at me for a long time.

"Being in the military doesn't have anything to do with this, Kevin. But, I've been married for forty-two years, so I can understand what you're going through. I can tell you what worked for me. You said relationships, so I assume there is another woman involved besides Carol?"

I nodded. "Yeah, my girlfriend, Lisa."

"Is that a source of friction? Do they know about each other?"

"No, I don't think it's causing friction. They know each other and they're talking daily for the next few days." I explained that I was staying with Carol for the next nine days. "There is no problem except that I've noticed that both Lisa and Carol are always making the decisions about what we do and when. I'm feeling that shows a lack of confidence."

"So you're not keeping secrets from either one of them?"

"No, I tell them everything. Well, I don't tell them the details but they know I'm having sex with the other."

"What do you do besides sex?"

I had to stop and think about that. "I guess not much, other than eating and sleeping. I've never been outside their house with Carol and Lisa likes to stay in and cuddle."

"I know you would like whatever Carol made for you. Is Lisa a good cook?"

"Yeah, she's a great cook but we mostly order out when she's over."

"Okay, there's a couple of opportunities. Number one, if you're not already doing so make sure you tell them how much you like their cooking. Ask Lisa to make something for you and make sure you tell her how much you like it when she does. When was the last time you told Carol how much you like her cooking?"

I turned red thinking if I had ever said that to Carol. "I'm not sure."

Fred gave me a hard stare. "Times have changed from my day but I never met a woman who didn't want to be appreciated when she makes a special effort. It's not hard to make sure you let her know and recognize she's working to please you."

I felt like I'd been acting like an entitled asshole. I just nodded my head to let him know I'd heard.

"Did you talk to Lisa today?"

"Yes, I did. I made plans to see her Saturday."

"Did you tell her you miss her and you love her?"

My face got redder and he knew the answer to that.

"You're spending time away from her. You're spending time with Carol and she knows it. You need to let her know she's missed and treasured. I'd do it twice each day if I were you."

When I didn't respond he asked. "When was the last time you took Lisa out on the town?"

"Our first date." I winced under his stare. "Like I said, she likes to stay in."

"You pick a day and tell her what you are doing. Make sure you are out in public with her. Be affectionate with her in public. Let her know you're proud to be seen with her. Don't take no for an answer. I don't know if Carol will go out with you. Have you ever asked?"