Ten Days of Carol

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She laughed. "I've noticed that. I've got to go, but thanks again for last night Kevin. I had a good time."

"Have a great day Carol. I'll bring something home for dinner."

The only eventful thing that happened during the day was that Dale told me that the project was expanding and we needed to hire four more engineers. He told me to work with Mark to find and interview candidates. He was going to put me in charge of my own group, and I was going to make Senior Engineer a couple of months early.

I called Lisa to let her know my news. "Just promise me you aren't going to poach any more people from us, Kevin. We haven't been able to replace you or the others so far."

"I'll let the head hunter know to leave you guys alone."

"So I hear Carol likes it up the ass. Get it out of your system, Kevin. You're not getting that from me, ever."

"It's okay. The thought of anal is better than the actual act, at least to me. She did seem to like it a lot though."

"Different strokes, huh?"

"Yeah, different strokes. Anyway, I'm more than happy that I have a date with a certain hairy pussy tomorrow."

"Don't call it hairy. You said you liked it that way."

"No, I said I loved it. I love running my fingers through your silky pubes."

"Well don't call me hairy then, or I'll shave it off."

"Okay, I'll find another way to describe it. I am looking forward to seeing you though."

"I miss you too. Are you taking Carol out for Friday night?"

"No, we're staying in. Do you want me to take you out next week?"

"When I get you back I want you inside me every possible moment. We may never leave the apartment for a month."

"Okay, but I think we'll run out of food."

"That's why they invented GrubHub, dummy."

"I've got to go, but I'll see you tomorrow morning."

"Call me when you leave Carol's. I want to be up and freshly showered when you get here."

"Okay. I love you."

I picked up steamed bao buns for dinner. Carol stood in the doorway in her blue lingerie smiling at me. Over the house, dark storm clouds rolled and it started to rain as I sprinted to the door with the food. An Amazon truck drove by tooting its horn at Carol. She smiled and waved.

We ate while listening to the rain coming down in buckets. I led her up the stairs to the swing in the guest room and we tried out several new positions. We had a video fire going on the TV and we swung in Carol's favorite flying fuck position in front of it. Outside the storm raged on.

The TV and lights went out leaving us swinging in the dark, occasionally illuminated by the lightning through the window. She continued to bounce on my cock as we moved through the darkness. It was epic and erotic. We kept at it till we both came and then held each other in the dark.

The power hadn't returned when we climbed out of the swing and made our way to bed. Carol decided to call Fred and make sure he was okay.

"You don't worry about me," he barked. "I've been through worse than this. Get some sleep, you're gonna need it." He laughed so hard he coughed.

"Good night Fred. I'll see you in the morning."

"Good night, my sweet angel."

We lay in the dark holding each other until we fell asleep. The storm never let up.

I woke as usual before six with Carol laying on top of me. I slipped out from under her and went to make her breakfast. But first, I had to walk through the house turning off all the lights as power had been restored. I looked out and found that the rain was still coming down, but the storm clouds were gone.

I woke Carol and fed her some cut-up fruit and yogurt. I took a shower and dressed. Kissing Carol goodbye, I drove to my apartment.

***********************

Pulling into the parking lot at seven thirty I called Lisa. "Just leaving Carol's. Be there in a few."

"Okay, I'll get up and get in the shower. See you soon."

I gave her a couple of minutes and got out of the car. Stacy got out of hers and ran over. She gave me a quick peck in the rain. We ran for the door.

Unlocking the door, I stepped in and saw that Lisa had hung my picture. It was directly across from the door and was the first thing you noticed when you entered the apartment. Stacy noticed my stare and looked. Her hand flew to cover her mouth.

"Oh my gawd, you did it," she whispered. We could hear the shower stopping.

"Kevin is that you?" Lisa called as she walked down the hall. She was startled seeing Stacy. "Stacy! You see we've got your portrait up," she said, trying to cover herself with her towel.

I walked over and took her towel putting my arm around her. She was standing nude in front of Stacy.

I stood back and gestured to Lisa's nude form. "This is the picture I want. Okay?" I asked Stacy.

Stacy smirked. "Yeah, I think I can work with that."

Lisa elbowed me. "What are you talking about?"

"Stacy is a great photographer. I've asked her to take your picture for me. In the nude, I added."

"Now?"

"No, you two will have to schedule a time. I just wanted her to see how gorgeous you are right out of the shower."

Lisa looked at Stacy. "You're stunning, kiddo." Stacy smiled at her.

"Okay, you have to leave now. We've got things to do. Thanks for coming over this morning, Stacy." I shooed her out the door.

"You had her get up and come over just to see me naked?"

"Yep, I wanted to make sure she knew what I wanted."

"You want a picture of me naked? Are you going to hang that too?"

"Oh yeah. It's going to be so much better than this one," I said taking Stacy's picture off the wall.

"You don't mind everyone seeing me naked?"

"I'm going to be proud for everyone to see how beautiful my girlfriend is."

She was too stunned to be mad. She just took my hand and took me to the bedroom.

We were already into round two when my phone rang with Carol's ringtone. I sat up putting it on speaker. "Kevin," she sobbed.

"Carol what's wrong?" cried, Lisa.

Carol sobbed trying to catch her breath. "Fred... He's dead!"

Lisa swung out of bed. "We're on our way, Carol. We'll be there in a few minutes"

We scrambled into our clothes and ran to Lisa's car so she could drive and leave the phone to me. She sped out of the lot and broke every speed limit on the way. I looked up Carol's parent's phone number and punched it in. A woman answered.

"Hi is this Mrs. Walsh?"

"No, this is Sherrie."

"Is your Dad there?"

"No, he's out. Here is my Mom."

"Hello?"

"Hi this is Kevin Tuttle, I've-"

"I know who you are," She said with a voice as cold as ice.

"Okay, you know Fred next door, right? He's dead."

"Oh, that's too bad. He was a nice man."

"He was with Carol when he died." I emphasized the 'with'.

"What? Shit, okay we're on our way. We'll be there in a couple of hours." She hung up.

Lisa pulled into Carol's driveway.

We ran through the rain to Fred's house.

Carol was standing in the living room in an open robe wearing red lingerie. Lisa wrapped her in a hug.

I found Fred's room. He was naked laying on his back staring at the ceiling with unmoving eyes. I did a double take on his cock. Fred had packed a huge rod. I remembered Carol saying she needed her big dildos. None of them were as large as Fred. I covered him with a sheet and touched his neck. I couldn't feel a pulse.

My phone rang. "Is this Kevin?"

"Yes, Mr. Walsh?"

"No, this is David Peck the Walsh's attorney. Are you with Carol?"

"Yes, we just got here. At Fred's house."

"Has anyone called the police?"

"I don't think so. I'll check with Carol."

I walked to the living room and asked her. She was sobbing into Lisa's chest and kept repeating "I killed him. I killed him."

I finally got her to shake her head, no, she hadn't called the police. I told David.

"Okay, call the police. Use Carol's phone and don't give your name. We'll try to keep you out of this as much as possible. Look around for anything of Carol's and get those things and Carol back to her house. I'm in town and I'll be there in twenty minutes. If the police get there before me, show them where Fred is. If they try to question you, tell them that I told you not to answer questions until I get there." He disconnected.

I looked around and found Carol's phone, shoes, and a pair of earrings. I told Carol and Lisa we had to go next door. Lisa took Carol, and I did another walk-through. I called 911.

I told them that Fred was found dead and gave him the address. They asked if this was the result of some form of violence. I said he was old and I thought he had just died.

"Okay, this doesn't sound like an emergency. With the storm last night, I'm not sure how soon we can get an officer out to you. Are you going to be there for a few hours?"

"Yes."

"What was your name?"

I hung up.

David Peck pulled in five minutes after I got to Carol's house. "Where is she?"

I walked him back to the bedroom where Lisa was still holding Carol.

"Carol, I'm David Peck. Do you remember me?" Carol nodded.

"Okay, your father asked me to help you through this. I need you to tell me what happened."

"We. We were in bed. I was on top. He gulped for air and arched his back. I thought he had climaxed, but he stopped breathing," She sobbed. "I killed him. Oh, Fred."

David took hold of her shoulder. "Carol, look at me. You didn't kill Fred. He was an old man. We all wish we could go like that. You gave him the best passing possible. You didn't do anything wrong. Do you understand?"

Carol looked at him for a minute and nodded her head. She cried into Lisa's chest.

David pulled me into the living room. "Which house is Fred's?" I pointed next door. "what did the police say?"

"With the storm last night, it may take hours for them to get an officer here."

"Okay, good, that will give her a chance to calm down."

He pulled out his phone. "Bob? Yeah, I'm here now. She's pretty shaken. No, Kevin is here and.." He looked at me. "Who?"

"Lisa, my girlfriend."

"Yeah, she's with Lisa right now. Okay, I'll be here when you do."

He walked back to the bedroom. I heard him ask Lisa. "Do you think you can help her get out of that and into some other clothes? Good. Thanks."

He came back and sat in Brian's recliner. Shit, Brian! I went into the kitchen and called him.

"Hey, Kevin what's happening?"

I filled him in on the morning's events. "Okay, thanks for your help, Kevin. Let me talk to her."

I walked back to the bedroom. Lisa was standing with a naked Carol. I put the phone on speaker. "She's right here, Brian."

"Brian? Oh honey, Fred-"

"I know sweetheart. It's okay. How are you?"

"Lisa and Kevin came to take care of me. I feel so bad." She started sobbing again. She grabbed Lisa's hand who sat down and hugged her close. I left them and went back to David.

"So you're a friend of Brian huh?"

"Yeah."

"I'm a friend of Bob's. I've spent some time with Sherrie. You don't need to explain."

I switched on the TV and we watched a softball game while we waited. Carol and Lisa came out of the bedroom after half an hour. Carol was dressed in exercise pants and a long sleeve top. David looked her over. "That's good."

A half-hour later A car pulled into the driveway. Two women and a man walked up to the door and opened it.

"We're still waiting for the police, Bob," David informed them.

Jackie wrapped her daughter up in a hug while Sherrie looked Lisa and me over. Bob walked up and shook both our hands. "Thank you, Kevin. Thank you, Lisa."

David took Bob into the kitchen, and I followed for lack of anything else to do. David gave Bob the story of what had happened. Bob turned to me. "Where were you?"

"I'd gone home. She was going to be with Fred all morning."

He thought about that. "Did either of you call Brian?"

"Yes sir, I did. He talked to Carol for a while."

"Good, good."

"David the police are here," said Sherrie.

David and Bob went outside.

Jackie and Carol came down the stairs. "You two can leave. We're here now and we'll stay till Brian gets home." Jackie was an older, pissed off version of her daughter.

"Mom, be nice, Kevin and Lisa are friends."

"Yeah, friends," Jackie spat.

"Lisa sighed. "I think we'd better stay until the police say we can go."

"Well if you're staying, please take that contraption out of our bedroom." Jackie glared at me.

Lisa followed me up the stairs. "You would think as the Mom she'd be a bit more understanding. After all her girls probably got it from her," she laughed.

Lisa helped me take down the swing and put the light back in its place. She followed me down to the basement and into the sex room. "Holy shit, Kevin they've got everything. What's this?"

"It's a nipple sucker." You don't need those. I made a little sucking motion with my mouth.

She hit me in the arm. We left the room and I locked it putting the key back on the shelf. Upstairs, Bob and David had returned.

"Carol, the police want to know if you know how to get in touch with Fred's kids. You'll need to give them a statement now."

"Yeah, I've got it right here," she said going to the kitchen. She gave David a sheet of paper and he escorted her out.

When they returned he told us the police had left. "Now it's just the coroner. We are waiting on the funeral home to come and get Fred." He turned to Lisa and me. "Thank you two. You were really helpful."

Carol walked us out to the car. She hugged and kissed me and then she hugged and kissed Lisa harder. "Thank you, I love you both." I got in the car stunned. Carol didn't ever use the L word.

"Thank you, Lisa. You were a rock today. I love you."

"I'm gonna call her tomorrow and make sure she's okay. You were pretty wonderful yourself."

Lisa drove us home.

Next up - Carol's Condition - Aunt Carol