Ten Days of Carol

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took a while, but when I felt my nuts draw tight. I pulled out and landed three big spurts on her chest and stomach. I used my hand to rub it all over her front.

I got up and washed my hands. I asked her if she wanted me to let her go. This time she nodded. I loosened the straps on her arms and she sat up, removing her mask and earbuds. I removed her ankle cuffs and helped her with her wrist cuffs.

I helped her shower off my cum and we opted to order pizza and watch a movie. I was glad for the rest. But I did miss the chicken cacciatore.

I woke up Wednesday morning with Carol sprawled on me drooling on my chest again. I stroked her hair and just enjoyed her weight for a couple of minutes. Rolling out from under her I asked her what she wanted for breakfast.

"Oatmeal," she mumbled.

Checking my phone I saw I had enough time so I crawled out. Carol pulled the blanket tight around her. Twenty minutes later I returned with our breakfast.

As we dressed she asked what I wanted her to wear for me that night. She showed me her lingerie and I picked out a lacy black bra. Opening a closet I selected a knee-length black skirt and a satin blue blouse. She gave me a look.

"I'm taking you out tonight," I said and waited for her reply.

"Okay, are you going to pick out some panties?"

"No, no I'm not."

***********************

Carol was waiting for me at six. She looked fantastic in her skirt and blouse. She'd added black stockings with a floral pattern up the outside of each leg. She lifted her skirt to show me the lace garter belt and, as requested, no panties. Her outfit whispered rather than screamed sex. Taking her hand I lead her down to the basement sex room.

Standing in front of the vibrator shelf I pointed out the small egg vibrators. "Which one is your favorite?"

Her eyes grew as she pointed to the blue and silver model. "Do you have fresh batteries for this?"

"Sure, in the kitchen."

I picked up the egg and the control and followed her up the steps. Replacing the egg and remote batteries, I tried the remote. There were six speeds and steady, ramp, and pulse functions.

"Put this in while I change and we'll be ready to go."

I put on my best shirt and khakis but felt under dressed. Damn, I need some nicer clothes.

Putting the remote in my pocket I went out to collect Carol. I punched the go button six times hitting the top speed as she was putting on her pumps. I watched her glutes clinch and she had to reach out to the wall to steady herself.

If looks could kill, I'd be dead now. "That's not fun or sexy Kevin. You have to work up to that level. Turn it off."

I lowered it to level one and left it on. We walked out into the warm night and Carol handed me the keys to her Lexis. "I'm not driving with this in me."

I smiled, silently acknowledging that my car was a piece of junk compared to hers. We drove to a quiet bistro well known for Asian fusion. I put the egg on pulse as we sat down. Carol smiled at me across the table. I knew I had a problem when the pretty coed waitress was taking our drink order. Even set to the low level she could hear the egg. She couldn't identify where the sound was coming from but she could hear the pulses. I asked her to give us a minute and she walked away.

Carol laughed at me. "What now Kevin? Do I get to eat in peace?"

"I think we move on to plan B. How does Indian sound to you?" She nodded.

I turned off the egg as the waitress returned. "Sorry," I said, "We've changed our mind." I left a ten on the table and we walked back to the car. This time I thought to open the door for Carol. She rewarded me with a smile. We drove to the larger Indian restaurant where I hoped that, on a Wednesday night, we could get a table.

Sitting at a small table by the window in the crowded restaurant, I turned the egg on pulse and level two. Carol squirmed, but you couldn't hear a thing. I asked her about her day, and we got into an in-depth conversation about her job and company. It was so different from my engineering career. When we ordered dessert, I switched the mode to ramp and upped the level to three. She shot me a wide smile.

Getting back into the car after dinner, Carol kissed me deeply. "I'm so wet."

"Glad you like it. Are you up for something else while we're out?"

"Oh, like what?"

"How about a comedy club?"

"I've never been. Sounds like an adventure."

The club was dark and loud. The acts were already started. The only space open was a single bar stool in front of a serving rail at the back of the club. People sat on stools on either side of us. Carol had me sit on the stool while she stood in front of me. We got drinks and watched for a while. I got lost in the act until Carol turned her head and said, "Turn it up, Kevin."

I set the mode back to pulse and turned it up to four. She wiggled her hips back on my cock. After the next comic started she snaked her hand back to my pants and, opening the fly, she fished my cock out and flipped the back of her skirt up to cover it. I scanned the dark room to see if we'd been noticed. No one stared at us, so I guess the room was too dark.

"Turn it up again," Carol told me. I upped the level to five. Carol reached back and adjusted my cock between her legs. She moved back and forth getting me wet. I could feel the vibrations on my shaft. All the while there was a constant stream of traffic behind me moving to and from the bar. My dick was swimming in Carol's lube, and I was concerned I was going to cum.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and thought it was the waitress asking if we wanted more to drink. I turned my head and looked to see Lisa smiling at me.

"Mr. Wonderful. Having a nice night?" I felt Carol freeze.

"Lisa, hi. What are you doing here?" Shit, I could feel Carol trying to maneuver my cock back into my pants.

"I'm here with Monica. She knows one of the comics. Hi Carol."

Carol turned, and I turned with her. As long as we kept close together Lisa wouldn't see anything.

Hi Lisa, we didn't see you."

"We're upfront at a table." Lisa leaned close and whispered in my ear, "Monica thinks you're a shit by the way. Don't come over."

I nodded thinking we might get away with this. Lisa squashed that with her next comment.

"Carol, mind if I borrow your date for a minute? I need to ask him something."

"You don't need to ask me, Lisa, he's yours after all." She managed to disengage her skirt and wedge my cock halfway back in my pants. I kept my crotch pressed up against Carol and turned more toward Lisa.

"Let's go towards the restrooms so we can talk," Lisa said.

I made a sweeping motion with my arm toward where I thought the restrooms were indicating that she should lead the way. As she walked away, I quickly tucked myself away and zipped up. Looking up I locked eyes with a pretty girl sitting four stools away. I just shrugged and hurried after Lisa.

I caught up to Lisa at the coat rack. I tried to kiss her but she pulled back. "Not when you're with Carol."

"Sorry, what do you need to talk about?" I had to shout to be heard.

Lisa, smarter than me, leaned close to my ear. "I want to know why there's a framed picture of Stacy's coochie on your table."

"Oh, it was delivered today? Could you hang it for me?"

"Watch it mister, or you'll get a knee to the balls."

"It's just a joke Lisa. I told Stacy that I'd frame it and hang it on my wall. I wanted it to be there the next time she came over. It doesn't mean anything. Plus, if you look closely your name is right there in the center."

"Oh, that makes me feel so much better. Are you going to put up a picture of Carol's pussy too? Do you want me to shave so I match theirs and you can hang the three of us together?"

"I grabbed her shoulders and leaned down to her ear. It's just a joke Lisa. She sent me the picture. I didn't ask for it. I only had it framed." I lowered my voice and growled, "Don't ever shave your bush. I love it." I put my palm on her crotch. I was gratified that she leaned in against me before she swatted my hand away.

"If you're going to do shit like this I expect to be told before I open random packages."

"You're right. I'm sorry. I should have told you."

Lisa tilted her head up and I kissed her. "Go back to Carol. You smell like her pussy." She turned and walked away.

Sitting back on my stool I hugged Carol to me and kissed the back of her neck. Looking over the crowd I saw Lisa with her back to me. Monica looked at me and gave me the finger.

"You didn't turn off the egg when you left Kevin. I'm dripping. Can we go home?"

I turned off the egg and escorted Carol to the car. "Did she catch us?"

"Oh yeah."

"Is she mad?"

"Not at us. It was something else. I think she's okay now."

Carol sighed. "Well, she'll know all the details soon enough anyway."

I held her hand on the gear shift. "Could you turn it on low for the drive home?"

I turned the egg back on low and pulsing. I could smell her arousal.

She squeezed my hand. "Tonight, I need you to make love to me."

I laced my fingers in hers.

At the house, I gathered Carol in my arms and carried her to the bedroom. Laying her on the bed I flipped up the front of her skirt and pulled off my pants. And climbed between her legs. She removed the egg. I entered her while running my hands through her hair and kissing her mouth.

Sometime over the next hour, we lost our clothes. I concentrated on her pleasure as I held and caressed every part of her body. Contented, she let me spoon her as she fell asleep.

I awoke before the phones went off with Carol laying across my chest. She was awake and using her hand to get me hard. "Skip breakfast today, okay?"

She slid down my chest pushing me deep into her pussy. I made to start thrusting but she stilled me. "Just lay with me for a while." and she started slowly grinding her clit against my pelvis. I cupped her bottom and helped her move. She lay her head on my chest and I thought that I heard her purr. She came quietly. I could only tell by her lips contracting around my dick. We lay perfectly still until the phones went off.

I suggested she wear her satin chemise that night.

***********************

I made sure to call Lisa at lunch. She was still miffed about the picture of Stacy's pussy, but I finally got her to see the humor in it. I made sure to tell her I missed her and loved her.

"I knew you were fucking her at the club last night."

"We weren't fucking. Well, not technically."

"Oh, I got the full report from Carol this morning. By the way, I ordered one of those egg things this morning too."

My cock gave a little jump. I confirmed my plan to be home Saturday morning and we disconnected.

My phone rang immediately and I saw it was Mark the head hunter. "Hey, Mark what's up? I hope you're not going to try and get me to switch jobs already."

He laughed. "No, I just wanted to give you a heads-up. There's going to be a little something extra in your next paycheck. Just wanted you to know where it came from. If you know anyone else who is looking to change jobs. Send them my way."

Mark explained that four people that I gave his number to had been hired by Conners. As an outside head hunter, he couldn't take the referral fee, so he had put my name in. My paycheck was going to be four thousand dollars heavier this pay period.

I thought about what I'd do with all of that and decided I'd put most of it with the money I'd saved for a house. I hadn't had time to look much since starting the new job, but the apartment was starting to feel small, especially after spending several days at Brian and Carol's house. But I had a plan for a small portion of the money. I called Stacy.

"Mr. Wonderful, how are you?"

"Good Stacy. More importantly, how are you?"

"Healed up nicely, thank you. Ready for another go, if you are."

"Well, you know what you have to do to make that happen. But I wouldn't talk to Lisa for a couple of weeks. I don't think she'd be very receptive right now."

"Oh? Trouble in paradise?"

"No, just some other things going on. But that's not why I called. You took the picture that you sent me right?"

"Ah, yes. Who else would have taken it? I pulled out my trusty Nikon and made sure to get nice a high res picture for you. Why?"

"So you're an amateur photographer?"

"Yep, since high school. I've spent more money on camera gear than I like to think about."

"Have you ever done any glamour shots?"

"You mean other than for myself? No, but it's not very different than doing a portrait or family photo. I've done plenty of that along with weddings and graduations."

I explained what I wanted. "What would you charge me for that?"

"For you, I'd do it for free."

"What would you charge someone else?"

"I don't know. Depending on how much time it took, maybe one or two hundred dollars."

"I need you to meet me..."

The rest of the day was uneventful and at five thirty I started home to Carol.

She opened the door as I was getting out of the car wearing the white satin chemise. The lace covering her breasts displayed her hard nipples. She leaned against the door and gave me a wide smile. She looked just like a bride on her wedding night. Brian is one lucky guy. I'm a lucky guy.

I picked her up and twirled her into the foyer. Setting her down and closing the door I saw that she had hauled the spanking bench up from the basement and set it up in the living room.

I raised my eyebrows at Carol.

"After dinner, I thought you could strap me down and take my ass," she grinned at me.

I had thought that after last night and this morning that she would want to cuddle and make love. But, this would work too. I grinned back.

I finally got my chicken cacciatore along with a Greek salad and some red wine. Carol told me about her day and her calls with Brian and Lisa. "Your girlfriend gets quite turned on hearing about our activities." She seemed amused by this.

"She's told me."

"She told me about your new picture. Is this the girl who likes it rough?"

"Yeah, she wasn't too happy about the picture. I should have told her it was coming."

"Oh, I think surprises from time to time are good."

"I think she has had her fill of surprises for a while."

"Maybe. I'm sure she'll be glad to spend time with you this weekend."

"Speaking of that, how long will you be with Fred?"

"We usually are together for an hour or so. But you take as long as you need with Lisa. I'll be fine. Maybe I'll do some cleaning or laundry for him while I'm over there."

I couldn't picture Carol in bed with Fred. I couldn't imagine her having sex with him and then getting up and cleaning his house. I guess they had their routines. They had been seeing each other long enough. I just nodded my head.

"I think Lisa isn't going to like hearing about tonight. She has made it clear she doesn't like anal sex."

"How about being tied down?"

"We've never discussed it. I have to tell you it's not my favorite thing."

"Really? You didn't like having me tied down on the bed the other day?"

"I liked everything except that you couldn't move. That just didn't do it for me. For me, it would have been better if I had just told you that you couldn't move. Does that make sense?"

"Whatever you want Kevin. Do you not want to do that?" She indicated the spanking bench.

"No, I'm hard as a steel rod sitting here thinking about putting my cock in your ass. If you get a thrill being strapped down then we'll do that."

"It does make it more exciting for me. There's a mask and a gag too. Is that okay?"

"Fuck, the dishes can wait, right? Let's go do it now," I said getting up.

Carol stripped out of the chemise and lay naked on the padded bench. I found the lube, mask, and ball gag. "What are these?"

"Oh, the weights. I forgot about those. Tie me down and then attach them to my nipples."

She's letting her kink flag fly tonight. I tightened a strap around each arm and leg. I opened the clamps and pinched a weight on each nipple. The four-ounce weights pulled her tits down into cone shapes. "All good?" I asked.

"Yes, now the gag and mask. Take your time Kevin, I want this to last."

She opened her mouth for the gag, and then I put the mask over her eyes and looped the final strap over her neck.

I turned on the TV to some music. 'Music to ass fuck by' I laughed to myself.

Lubed up, her ass was shiny and pink. I lubed up my cock as well and stepped up.

I massaged her cheeks as I inserted my finger past her sphincter. She was tight and I had to push in and out a few times until she was ready for the second finger. Repeating the process, I added a third. Now I figured she was ready for me.

I wrapped my hand around my cock and pressed hard until the head popped into her ass. I let her get comfortable with my cock in her ass and then pushed in. The two things I like about anal are the visual pleasure of looking at my cock in a woman's ass and the tightness of her sphincter.

Carol had put me in total control so I decided to take my pleasure. I pulled all the way out and then pushed past the muscle and fully seated myself again. I repeated the cycle again and again as I heard her grunt and groan. Every six or seven strokes I'd take a minute to add more lube. I made it through five songs before I needed to come. Picking up the tempo I slammed into her ass four, five, six times, driving as deep as I could get and unloaded deep in her bowels.

I kept my cock in her ass until I softened and slipped out. I used a towel to wipe myself and the spunk she pushed out. Then, I removed the nipple weights, mask, and gag. Finally, I opened the straps and helped her stand up. She jumped up and wrapped her arms around my neck and legs around my waist. She kissed me softly for a long time. As I let her down she leaned on me. "That was great Kevin. My pussy was running like a faucet. I'm going to feel that for days.

Going to the bath she got us a couple of wet hand towels and led me to the steam room. Sitting on the bench across from me, she had three fingers buried in her snatch as she told me again how much she liked having her ass "destroyed". Watching me, she got herself off with her hand.

We soaked for a while and then took a shower. We cleaned up the kitchen and wiped down the spanking bench. I took it back down to the basement.

When I came back up I asked her if I could borrow it sometime. I had a hunch that Stacy would like it.

"As I said, Brian and I haven't used anything in that room in years. You can borrow it for as long as you like. Just make sure you use it with me again."

I was tired, and so in bed, she stacked a couple of pillows behind me and told me to relax. She proceeded to make love to my cock with her mouth. I'm ashamed to say that, for the first time, I fell asleep while getting a blowjob.

I woke up with her head in my lap drooling on my cock. I got up to make her breakfast.

As she ate, she wiggled back and forth and told me she could still feel me in her ass. She was happy about it.

I picked out a matching blue lace bra, garter belt, panties, and stockings for her to wear that night.

***********************

Driving to work I cursed myself and had to pull over. I pulled out my phone.

"Kevin, did you forget something?"

"Yeah, I forgot to tell you how much I enjoyed dinner last night. The chicken was awesome."

"You don't need to thank me. I could tell you liked it by the way you gobbled it down."

"Well, I also neglected to tell you how beautiful you looked last night. You looked like an angel."

"You certainly know how to flatter an old lady."

"You're not old."

"Old enough to be your mother."

"Only if you got pregnant in your teens." My Mom was only four years older than Carol. "You never seem old to me."