Ten Days of Carol

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A submissive?"

"Yeah, The kneeling beside your chair, the taking direction from you, her letting you fuck her in the ass. Classic submissive."

"Sounds like you have some experience with this."

"I live with Monica. She knows everything kinky. And by the way, I don't like getting fucked in the ass so don't even think about it."

"Okay, that has to be from personal experience."

"If you're a good boy maybe I'll tell you about it someday. Did she do anything to prepare for you to go down there?"

"She said I was the only one to ever do that, so other than the Vaseline I don't think so."

Lisa shook her head. "There are things she could have done so it isn't so nasty. I'll have to talk to her."

"Look, don't talk to her until after I let her know we've talked."

"Okay, but let me know."

We snuggled a bit more on the couch until I got hard from having her bare bottom in my lap. She straddled me, with her tits against my chest, and lifted enough for me to push up into her. With her hands on the back of the couch, she started bouncing on my cock. She let herself fall fully into my lap with each bounce impaling herself as deep as I could go. She kept up a steady pace and I used my fingers and thumb to lightly stroke her, hitting her clit every few strokes.

She closed her eyes and her tits stroked each side of my face with every bounce. Softly she said "stroke my clit, please. Go light."

I made sure my thumb was covered with her lube and softly stroked up and down her big clit.

"Ugggh, fuuuucc, uggh." she moaned as she came, squirting into my lap.

She fell to her knees and against my chest. I kissed her face as I waited for her heart to slow down. Talking about me and Stacy had turned her on. She smiled up at me and kissed me long and hard.

"I've never done that before."

"You've no doubt ruined my fine furniture," I laughed.

"Oh god." She got up and ran to the kitchen for some paper towels and wiped me off and tried to soak up as much as she could from the cushions.

"You're still hard. You didn't come?"

I shook my head. She knelt beside the couch and put her chin on my leg. "How do you want me, sir," she giggled.

We moved to the bed where I finished inside her missionary style. We curled together with me spooning her and cupping her breast.

"You made me squirt, Mr. Wonderful."

"I don't think I can take full credit for that. I think a lot of that came from right here." I patted the top of her head.

"Maybe, but I squirted on you. So, I think you're mostly responsible. You make me feel hot."

"You are hot, and sexy, and beautiful."

She pressed her bottom back against my cock. "You made me squirt," she repeated. I could feel her smile.

My stomach growled. "Are you sure you don't want to get dressed and go out?" I asked.

We ended up ordering pizza and watching Netflix. Halfway through the second movie, we moved to the back of the couch and I fucked her from behind. She coached me to move slowly and make it last. I made it about fifteen minutes. I turned her around and licked her until she came again.

After the end of the movie, we decided it was time for bed. Lisa insisted that we fall asleep with my dick encased in her pussy. I was happy to comply. It was where my cock belonged after all.

Lisa is a sound sleeper. She slept right through me fucking her at three in the morning and again at six. At eight forty-five she stretched and rolled over to face me.

"My cooch is leaking your cum all over the bed. I'm going to take a shower."

"I'll go get us some donuts and coffee."

Lisa cocked her head thinking. "Okay, I'll allow this violation of Naked Saturday, because I love donuts. Get me a couple of creme-filled."

"As you demand."

"Good boy."

Watching Lisa eat a doughnut, nude and freshly showered, I was struck again by just how beautiful she was. I was a lucky man.

Sunday morning Lisa wanted to call Stacy and invite her to dinner that night. She wanted to make sure Stacy was okay and still feeling fine.

"Hey, Kevin, what's up?"

"Hi, Stacy. Lisa and I were just sitting here and wondered if you were free for dinner tonight."

"What's this really about?"

"Hi Stacy, I just wanted to check and see if you were okay and I think we need to talk," explained Lisa.

"Oh fuck. You told her didn't you Kevin? You told me I could trust you."

"Stacy, Lisa is my girlfriend. I don't keep secrets from her. You can trust her. This isn't going any further than us."

"Please come for dinner Stacy," Lisa pleaded.

"I... I can't, not tonight. What about Wednesday?"

I looked at Lisa who nodded. "Okay, Wednesday after work. Six thirty?"

"Okay, see you then."

***********************

Tuesday after work I lay on my back marveling at how my life had changed as Carol rode my cock like a woman possessed. I was always astonished that her pussy was so tight. She gripped my cock like a vise. Watching her face flush and feeling her legs quiver as she came, pushed me over the edge. I spurted up into her.

She lay on my chest spent and relaxed. I wondered if we were done for the night. We only saw each other every three weeks now. There had been a couple of times that it was a one-and-done meeting. I couldn't complain, Carol always made me feel special and was always upbeat and ready to go. Besides, I had Lisa. Carol always asked about Lisa. She made sure that our relationship was not negatively affected by my time with her. She'd told me repeatedly that if she was the cause of a problem or a breakup, I was to stay with Lisa and that she and Brian would just deal with the effects of the breakup. I'd told her about Lisa's proclamation that she was number one. "You take that to heart Kevin," Carol had admonished me. "Lisa is number one and I'm a distant number two. Remember that." Then she had sucked me until I came in her mouth and she'd swallowed it all with a smile.

"Carol, do you know any women who like rough sex?"

Carol picked her head up and looked at me. "What do you mean by 'rough'?"

"Well like slapping their ass or their breasts or something else."

"Are you talking about an abusive relationship or is this kind of a role-play experience?"

"Well, not abusive but with really rough sex."

"I guess most women like things to be a little rough once in a while. It shows that your man is obsessed with you and loses control a bit when he's with you. It gives you a feeling of power over your man."

"How's that? You're the one getting treated roughly. How does that give you control?"

"Letting go and giving your body over to control by a man can be liberating, Kevin. Especially if a woman has a leadership role outside of her sex life. It gives you control because you know it would drive your man crazy if you cut him off. Plus for a part of your day, you don't have to make any decisions."

"But what about wanting pain?"

"I doubt she wants real pain. She wants the thrill. She wants you to push her to the edge. You get an adrenaline rush and usually, you'll orgasm quicker."

"Wow, you know a lot about this."

"Well, I'm a little bit older than you Kevin. So, Lisa likes it rough?"

"No, it's someone else."

"I see. Is this going to be an ongoing thing? Is Lisa okay with this?"

"It's only happened one time. Lisa knew about it and gave me the okay. But, she didn't know about the rough stuff until after."

"Well if it's going to happen again make sure you establish a safe word first."

"A safe word?"

"A word you or she would never normally say during sex. Keep it short and simple, like the name of a fruit or vegetable. If she says that word, you have to stop and stop right there. That way she'll feel safe letting you go wild. Just make sure you always listen for that word."

Carol sat up and let all my spunk fall out of her and onto my stomach. She smeared it all over my chest, laughing.

"I think we need a shower." She stood up and jumped off the bed. I followed her to the bath.

***********************

Wednesday, Lisa and I waited for Stacy.

"Stacy seems better at work but I can tell she's still in a bit of pain."

"I'm sure she's fine. She would have told me if I hurt her."

Lisa shook her head. "A submissive would fight against telling you she'd been hurt. She might not have said anything."

Just then we heard her knock on the door.

Stacy walked in and looked nervously at Lisa and then at me. I asked her to have a seat at the kitchen table. I saw her wince as she sat down. Lisa noticed too and shot me a look. I decided to test Lisa's submissive theory and take charge.

"Stacy stand up and take your clothes off," I demanded in my best imitation of my Dad's voice.

Stacy looked wide-eyed at Lisa but jumped to her feet and started removing her garments. When she removed her bra we could see that her breasts were bruised purple in a few places. Lisa glared at me. Stacy took off her pants and lowered her panties. I was relieved to see that her pussy was not bruised.

"Turn around Stacy," I commanded.

She turned her ass to us and I heard Lisa gasp. Stacy's ass was blue and purple with a sickly yellow-green outline at the edges.

"Stacy, are you alright? Damn you Kevin, apologize to her right now. I can't believe you did this." Lisa was almost crying as she looked at Stacy.

"Stacy I-" I began.

"No! Lisa, he has nothing to apologize for. I asked for it. I earned these bruises. I wear them proudly."

"But he hurt you. What would someone say if they saw that?"

"Nobody is going to see me naked except for you. Well, my wax technician saw me, but I just told her it was a very good night." Stacy smiled at me.

"But you're in pain."

"Yes, but I'll heal. In the meantime every time I feel the pain, when I sit or dress, I remember how I got this way. It makes me wet."

Stacy sat down again with a wince. I noted that she didn't try to cover up.

"So you got waxed again?" I asked.

"You told me I couldn't come back until I did. I had to ask for a favor to get an appointment Monday. But now I'm silky smooth again, see." She spread her legs wide and looked at me expecting me to check with my hand.

Lisa looked at me and then back to Stacy. "I see you've added a ring," she said.

"I did. Kevin made me come more on Thursday than I had in months. I thought I'll mark the occasion. Check it out."

Lower and off to her left side was a new gold ring. A flattened cylinder with smooth edges was attached by a hole in one end. In cursive script - Kevin loves Lisa - was etched on one side. I realized I had my hand on Stacy's pussy in front of Lisa. I shot her a look.

"What?'

"You have to look for yourself," I said and moved out of the way.

I could tell Lisa was nervous about sticking her head in Stacy's crotch let alone touching her. But she had to touch in order to roll the cylinder and read the script. I heard her gasp.

"Oh my God, Stacy."

"I know. It's beautiful, right?"

Lisa raised her head and kissed Stacy on the lips quickly.

We decided on Mexican. While we waited for our food Lisa peppered Stacy with question after question. Finally, she was satisfied that Stacy was fine and reasonably happy.

"But clearly you're submissive. I mean you never even hesitated when Kevin told you to strip in front of me. What's the deal with the whore act? You don't really want to be a whore do you?"

Stacy glanced around to make sure there was no to hear. "No, I don't want to be a whore. It's just a temporary tag. It makes me hot to hear a man call me his whore. The whole Dom/Sub thing is a more permanent relationship, don't you think? A sub stays with her master. A whore gets up and leaves when it's over. I'm sure you don't want Kevin to be my Dom, do you? By the way Kevin, the two twenties were a nice touch, but you don't need to pay me."

The waiter brought our food and we talked about other things while we ate. After the plates were removed Lisa was back to questioning Stacy.

"If Kevin told you to crawl under this table and suck him off would you do it?"

"Probably not. There are too many people to see and I'm not into being watched or being caught."

"But there is a possibility? You said probably not."

Stacy laughed. "No, I wouldn't do that in a place like this. But I'd think about it and it would make me wet. I'm wet right now just from talking about it with you."

On the car ride home Lisa asked Stacy if she wanted to be with me again.

"If you're offering Lisa, then yes, I'd be excited to be with Kevin again. But not until I heal up some more. I also have to figure out if Brad and I are done for good or if there is a chance we can keep it going."

Lisa didn't reply and we just made small talk the rest of the evening.

Later in bed, Lisa wanted to talk. "I just don't understand her wanting you to call her a whore."

"I don't think it's different than me calling you a slut sometimes when we're fucking."

"Calling me your sweet little slut is a lot different than being called a cheap whore."

"I don't know. How does it make you feel at the time?"

"Like I'm your sweet little slut." She smiled at me.

"I don't think it's any different for Stacy. She just likes it a little rougher. She needs it hardcore so she can get off."

"I know, but it's hard to get my head around that."

"Different strokes, Lisa. Remember when you said I could fuck you while you slept anytime I wanted?"

"Yes, and you do that a lot." She wiggled her ass back against my cock.

"Well, I bet a lot of women would find that odd and be pissed if their partner tried to do it to them."

"I just know that I sleep soundly and I'm not always cheerful when someone wakes me up. But I'm never grumpy when I wake up with your cock in me. That's always a good feeling."

"Different strokes, Lisa."

"How about giving me some of those different strokes now?"

"As you demand my sweet little slut."

***********************

Friday a high-resolution image of Stacy's pussy showed up in my personal email. Both clit rings glittered and there was a trace of dew on her folds. I sent her a quick text thanking her and then spent an inordinate amount of time searching for a source that could make me a framed enlargement. Time to hang some pictures.

***********************

We had to postpone Naked Saturday till the evening as I'd promised Brian I would help him with some maintenance and preseason prep on his bass boat. So, Saturday morning found me in a cold garage working through a checklist of tasks.

Mid-morning Carol brought out some coffee and snacks. "Has he asked you yet?" she growled.

"Asked me what?"

Carol just glared at Brian and stomped back to the house. I was stunned. I'd never witnessed a crossword between the two of them.

"What was that about?"

"I need to ask you a favor. I have to go out of town for a project with the Israeli air force. I'll be gone for ten days. Usually, I take Carol with me on business trips but she needs to be on-site here for a few days while I'm gone. Do you think you could stay with her while I'm gone?"

"Brian, she's a grown woman. I'm sure she can take care of herself."

"She gets lonely when I'm not with her. Really worked up. We've never been apart for more than a couple of days."

"So she's mad that she isn't going, or that you think she needs a chaperone?"

"She knows she can't go. She's not mad except that she knows she needs a companion while I'm gone."

"So she's upset that it's me you're asking?"

"She doesn't want to do anything that is going to come between you and Lisa. But, you're the closest and best option. She going to get too horny for Fred to handle at his age. There is no way my mom is going to allow my Dad to spend ten days in Carol's bed. My brother isn't a good option and Carol's Dad tries to avoid having sex with her as much as possible. Not to mention that it weirds her out for days afterward. If you can't do it, I'll have to call on some guys that we rarely see. Can you do it?"

"I'll need to talk to Lisa. This may be too much for her. I'll have to let you know. When do you leave?"

"I leave a week from Sunday. The sooner you can let me know the better."

***********************

Lisa was naked and lounging on the couch when I got home. I leaned over to kiss her and cupped her breast.

"Shit Kevin. Your hands are frozen. Go run some warm water over them. And take off your clothes."

I did as I was told and took my place on the couch. Lisa slid into my lap and humped her soaking pussy on my leg.

"God, I've been humping everything in this apartment all day. Give me your cock."

I got up and pulled the cushions onto the floor and Lisa lay down on them with her legs wide. I got on top and she guided me home. I stroked in and out in the smooth manner she liked. God, I loved her pussy.

"No, I need a pounding Kevin. Fuck me hard."

So I started to thrust faster and harder. Unfortunately, this caused the cushions to separate and soon Lisa's ass was on the floor. I stopped to rearrange things but Lisa wrapped her legs around me and told me to just keep going.

For whatever reason, we both didn't come for a while. Finally, as I was starting to lose my gas, I felt my balls tighten. I thrust harder and faster. We both came at the same time. I fell on top of her exhausted.

After five minutes Lisa tapped me on the shoulder. "Get up. I can't breathe."

I rolled back on my knees and realized that Lisa had squirted again. We were soaked.

Lisa smiled up at me. "I think it's shower time.

As we were soaping each other in the shower I decided to have 'the talk'.

"Lisa, I need to ask you a favor." I felt her stiffen and she looked up at my face.

"Does this involve you fucking another woman?"

"Well nobody new this time."

She sighed and leaned her head on my chest. "Tell me."

So I explained the request from Brian and what it entailed.

"So, I wouldn't see you for ten days? You'll be off having the time of your life, fucking Carol every minute, and I'll be home eating ice cream and looking for a cat to keep me company."

"Well, maybe we could work something out. I won't know the details until I talk to Carol. Of course, if you say no then it's a hard no. They just don't have any other good options."

Lisa didn't say anything as we dried off and made our way back to the living room. I picked up the cushions and replaced them on the couch. I used a towel to clean up some moisture on the floor. I put on Netflix and Lisa snuggled up next to me. Before the movie could start she grabbed her phone and got up.

"Stay here and watch the movie. I'll be back in a few."

She went into the bedroom and shut the door.

The movie was one I'd picked for Lisa so I wasn't too interested. I watched for about ten minutes and then walked back to the bedroom. I heard her talking and cracked the door open a bit. Lisa was sitting on the bed, eyes closed talking on the phone.

"No, every day, and I want a full report."

"It's not that embarrassing."

"I know, but we're sharing a man, we have to talk."

"I've seen you fuck him before. How is this worse?"

"Look, this is what I need."

I closed the door and went back to the movie. Lisa came back a few minutes later.

"I told you to sit and watch the movie."

I gave her a blank look.

"When you're trying to spy on someone it's not a good idea to pause the movie, dumbshit."

"Right. Bad move on my part. So how'd it go?"

"I'm giving you permission. But, Carol is going to give me a daily report and she's going to work in some Lisa time too."

"Report on what?"

"Every fucking thing you do Mr. Wonderful." She gave me a hard smile.

***********************

Sunday evening I was excited as I drove to Carol's house. I'd never spent more than a few hours with her and had never spent the night. Now, I was going to spend ten nights with her. From what Brian had told me they were going to be some of the most sex-charged nights I could imagine.