Ten Days of Carol

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, I didn't think it was allowed."

"Push the boundaries, Kevin, Don't assume the rules. These women will give you lots of opportunities to be in control. You just have to look for them. Ban 'I don't know' and 'I don't care' from your speech. If asked for an opinion, give it and if you don't have one, make one up. Be decisive. And one more thing."

"What's that?"

"Make sure you don't concentrate on being in charge so much you do it all the time. It's a partnership. Don't be a bully and don't be an asshole."

I looked at my phone. I needed to get over to Carol. "Thanks, Fred. You've been a big help. Carol is waiting for me I gotta go."

"Let yourself out. We'll be here for another fifteen minutes if I have to get up."

Halfway up the walk the door opened and Carol stood looking at me. She had on thigh-high white stockings with little bows at the top and four-inch high black heels and nothing else. Like the first time I'd seen her, my cock went from soft to hard as steel in two seconds.

She squealed as I picked her up. She wrapped her legs around me as I walked with her into the house. I tried to cradle her with my left arm while I unbuckled my belt with my right. I had to push her up against the wall but I finally got my pants and boxers pushed down. Her legs were still around my waist. I got my cock lined up and entered her. I fucked her up against the wall until I came.

As I let her down I heard clapping. We both turned and looked. The door was wide open and Fred was sitting in his golf cart on the street grinning and clapping.

"Go home you old pervert."

"Pervert? I'm not the one fucking with their door wide open. What would the neighborhood association say?"

"They'd say to mind your own business, pervert," Carol laughed moving to the door.

Fred drove off but yelled over his shoulder, "Slut."

"Pervert," she yelled back and closed the door. She turned back to me and kissed me.

"You look so beautiful, Carol. Aren't you afraid the neighbors, other than Fred, are going to see you though?"

"The Bittermans and Hunts across the street went to Cancun on Saturday. They won't be home till next Monday. We don't get many cars on this street. Besides, I like watching you see me. Plus, you didn't give me a chance to close the door."

I felt myself getting hard again. "This outfit has me going. Turn around." Carol turned to face the foyer table and I stepped up behind her. Her heels put her at just the right level for me to thrust back into her pussy.

"God I love your cock, Kevin."

"Love your pussy and this ass and your tits. I love fucking you Carol."

I stroked in and out savoring the feeling as her tight snatch tried to grip me. I watched myself fuck her in the mirror above the table. Carol looked up and we locked eyes. I smiled and she smiled back. I reached under and got my fingers wet and played with her, feeling my cock sliding in and out.

Carol closed her eyes and I felt her shudder and she came. Not an earth-shattering orgasm but she seemed happy with it.

"So I was thinking. I've never seen the rest of the house."

She looked into my eyes in the mirror. "You want a house tour, now?"

"In a minute." I never wanted this to end. As always, I came too soon and leaned over to kiss the back of her head, and slipped out.

Carol grabbed my hand and pulled me down the hall past the bedroom and bath. Up a half flight of stairs were two doors. Opening the one on the right, she pulled me into another bedroom.

"Guest room number one," she announced. There was a queen size bed, a dresser, and mirror sliding doors on the closet. I noticed that you could see yourself in the mirrors when you were on the bed.

She went to a door across from the foot of the bed and walked in. "This is the guest bath." There was a shower on one end and dual sinks. Opening what I thought was the linen closet, I found a small two or three-person sauna. Carol opened another door and walked out. "Guest room number two."

This one was larger with a King bed and a hanging light fixture over the bed. A fifty-inch TV was mounted to the wall. She motioned me to climb on the bed and then she picked up a remote and the bed adjusted until I was in a sitting position.

Leading me back down the stairs she stopped and walked through the bathroom to the laundry room. Beside the towel warmer was a door I'd never noticed before. Opening it, I found a steam room with facing benches. "Oh, we're going to have to try this," I said.

I wrapped her up in a hug and kissed her. "What else do you have to show me?"

"The only thing left is the basement."

I guess I was expecting a finely decorated basement with a full bar and theater seating in front of a giant screen. But it was a typical suburban basement. There was a pool table and a couch in the middle and some exercise equipment on either end. There was a rowing machine and treadmill as well as a bunch of free weights.

"What's behind that door?" I'd noticed there was a door behind the treadmill with a deadbolt.

Carol turned pink. "We haven't been in there in years. You don't need to see that."

Now I was really curious. "Show me."

Her nipples got hard as she reached for a key hanging from a shelf by the couch.

I pushed the treadmill back and she unlocked the door switching on the light. There were shelves and odd-shaped furniture and cushions. It took a moment for me to recognize what I was looking at. There was shelf after shelf of sex toys. Dildos and vibrators on one shelf, Cuffs and restraints on another.

"What's this?" I held up a silver bar with rings on each end.

"It's a spreader bar." Her face and chest were bright red now.

I was like a kid in a candy shop looking from item to item. "What is this contraption?" I pointed to a padded bench.

"Ah, it's a spanking bench. We, ah, didn't use it for spanking." She showed me how it worked as she lay down on the longest pad. There were pads for her knees and arms as well as a padded ring for her head. Stepping behind her I saw that her sex was wide open to me. Feeling invited, I stepped forward and pushed my cock into her. "Yeah, like that," she said.

I noticed there were straps on each pad so she could be held down. I had her tell me about the other things I didn't recognize while I softly stroked in and out of her. They had cushions to get in various sex positions. All kinds of restraints, feathers, and whips for various sex acts. A couple of sex swings and a fucking machine. Knowing I wasn't going to come anytime soon, I changed my angle of attack trying to rub her G spot with my dick. Carol groaned and arched her back. She came, as I continued stroking for a few minutes, dripping a small puddle onto the pad.

"Do you like to be tied down?" I had to know what she liked.

"If it turns you on then I do."

I helped her off the bench and kissed her fondling her breast. She leaned back against me. "What is in the cabinet," I asked.

Opening the lid she showed me her collection of sex jewelry. "Want to see what I'd look like with pierced nipples?" She took a few gold balls. Pinching her nipple she placed a ball on each side. They held in place. She repeated with the other nipple. She raised her arms and displayed her tits for me. She did look exactly like she had pierced nipples. "I can't wear them for too long. The magnets are too strong."

"They look great Carol. I'd like to take a picture of you like that sometime."

She gave me a look pursing her lips. "Okay, but only for your eyes. Or, if you want to show Lisa," she sighed.

I pointed to a long wire, bent in the middle, with beads attached to each end. "Does that go where I think it does?"

Carol sat on the bench and slid the wire around her clit hood and stood up. The beads dangled between her legs. "It's called a clitoral clamp. More jewelry without piercing."

"Would you wear that for me tonight?"

"Okay, but don't try to have sex with me while I'm wearing it. I don't want either of us to get hurt."

"I'll remember."

I saw she had a collection of butt plugs and other anal toys. "Did Brian buy all this for you?"

She shook her head. "I bought it all." She was bright red again.

On the shelf of dildos, I saw a group of four that were large, nine or ten inches and thick. How does she get that in her little pussy. Carol noticed me looking and just mumbled, "I needed those."

About that time my stomach growled and was answered by hers. "We should eat."

I followed her up the stairs watching the beads dangle from her pussy.

"Would you grill a steak while I toss a salad and steam some veggies?"

Opening the frig she handed me a ribeye, some butter, and showed me where the seasonings were stored. I made a platter and went out to the patio to get the grill started.

When I had the steak done, Carol had the kitchen table set along with a salad, green beans, and rolls. I sliced the steak into strips and set it on the table.

We ate and I told her how much I enjoyed the food.

"You cooked the steak, I just threw some veggies together and heated some rolls."

"I know, but I didn't tell you last night, and probably not the time before that. You're a great cook Carol. You've never fed me anything that wasn't awesome."

"Thank you, Kevin. This steak is perfect."

"So you have all that downstairs and you never use any of it?"

"All couples go through phases. There was a time we used all of it, a lot. Brian just got tired of it. He says he just wants me naked and in his arms."

"But did you grow tired of it?"

"We can play with anything you want," she replied, sidestepping the question.

"Where did you use the swings? The ceiling down there seemed too low and I didn't see any hooks."

"The small swing hooks around the door jam. The large one we used in the second guest room. You can take down the light fixture and hang it there. Brian fitted it with a hoist and there's a plug in the ceiling."

"Oh, we are definitely trying that after dinner."

She smiled at me and her nipples got hard again.

I sat her on the counter after dinner. "I know you said not to have sex with you while you are wearing your jewelry. Can I lick you while you wear it?"

She nodded and I dove in. The clamp popped her clit out and held it in place. I had her squirming in a few licks. Soon she was pulling my hair and moaning. She came hard and jerked each time I licked her or blew across her nub. I pinched the top and pulled the wire off her clit.

Looking at the clock, she said, "we'd better get moving if we're going to get any sleep tonight."

I followed her down the stairs and picked up the surprisingly heavy swing. With her instruction, I took down the light fixture and replaced it with the swing. Carol smoothed and arranged all the leather straps. She held the control and showed me how to raise and lower it. Then she climbed in.

Looking me in the eye she said, "I'm going to disappoint you. Every guy wants the same thing. You want to position me in this swing and lower me onto your cock and then spin me around, right? Well, you can't. It doesn't work and we've tried every position. So, sorry about that."

How the hell did she know what I was thinking? I tried not to show my disappointment. "So, show me the best positions."

She lay back with her feet in the stirrups. "Raise me up to your cock."

I used the control to raise her. I pushed in and pushed her on and off of me. This was excellent!

"Show me another one."

"Lower me down." I pulled out and lowered the swing. "Okay, that's enough. Spin me around." I turned her so her head was between my legs. "Now bend over and lick me."

I held on to some of the straps to keep my balance and stuck my face in her pussy. At the same time, I felt her sucking on my balls. I was in heaven. I got her close but couldn't seem to push her over the edge.

"One more, please"

I stood up and she unhooked her feet and stepped out of the swing. "Okay, best for last. You sit in the swing. I sat as instructed and she lowered me almost to the mattress. Carol climbed in facing me and hooking her feet back into the stirrups. "Lift me and put yourself in me."

Once she was perfectly impaled on my shaft she said, "Kick back with your legs and get us swinging."

I did as instructed and she used the control to raise us about a foot. She leaned into me and wrapping her hands around my head she bounced up and down on my cock as we swung back and forth. "Lean your head back. I call this the flying fuck."

In no time she got me off. She lowered us to the mattress and climbed off.

"You didn't come."

"It's okay, you made me come three times tonight. That's more than enough. But now I need a shower and bed."

"We are leaving this swing up all week. It's great. Ah, do you mind if we take separate showers? I need to call Lisa." I froze thinking I'd screwed up, talking about Lisa just after having sex with Carol. She smiled at me and kissed me. "You're a good guy Kevin."

While Carol was in the shower I sat on the bed and called Lisa. "Mr. Wonderful, to what do I owe the pleasure of your call?"

"I just wanted to let you know I miss you."

"Oh, did she let go of your cock long enough for you to remember you had a girlfriend?"

"Lisa. Come on."

"Okay, Okay, it's just hard not to be a bitch when I know you're screwing like bunnies over there."

"If you want me to come home just say so. I'll make an excuse and leave."

"No, I'm not going to go back on my word. Besides, I'm learning a lot from Carol's daily reports."

"What kind of things?"

"Well, I'm sure going to get some porn and make you watch me get off."

"I'd do that anytime. What else is she telling you?"

"I told you, Kevin, she's telling me everything. I'm waiting for my report for tonight. Unless you want to tell me."

"I think I'll leave that to her."

"So, did she tell you to call me? You didn't call last night."

"She did not. I told you, I miss you." Carol came up and kissed my cheek.

"Lisa, I've got to get in the shower. We both have to work tomorrow. I love you."

"You better mister. I love you too. Goodnight Kevin."

"Goodnight my sweet little slut."

Carol raised an eyebrow. "Sweet little slut?"

"Payback for calling me Mr. Wonderful and telling you about it."

I got in the shower feeling suddenly very tired. I wondered if I'd die from sex before Brian came home.

I woke up with Carol laying on top of me again. I rolled her off and slipped out of bed without waking her. I made coffee, french toast, and bacon.

Carrying two plates and mugs I walked back to the bedroom. I put down the mugs and food and pulled the sheet off of her. She was laying on her back with her legs wide open. The twitching of her eyelids told me she was in deep rem sleep. I looked at my phone. It was about ten minutes to six. I very lightly licked her folds and breathed my hot breath on her. She moaned. I licked her again as softly as I could. Her lips unfolded and opened like a flower. I licked her again. Her breathing got shallower and she arched her back. I licked again paying more attention to her clit. Her eyes snapped open as she came, squirting in my face. Dammit, not again.

"Oh my, what a great way to wake up. Oh, what do I smell? You made breakfast. Thank you. Thank you for everything."

As she ate I went to wash my face. I hoped I hadn't fucked up by making her squirt again.

Carol never mentioned squirting as we ate and got ready for work. Once again she asked when I'd be home. This time she asked me what I would like for dinner. I remembered Lisa telling me about her dinner with Brian and Carol. I asked for chicken cacciatore.

***********************

The day was uneventful. I got a text from Brian. 'You're doing fine'.

When I got in my car for the drive to Carol I called Lisa.

"Hi, babe how was your day?"

"Well I didn't put on a sex show for the neighbors, but otherwise it was fine."

"I'm not liking this daily report thing."

"Too bad, so sad. I'm learning a lot. Where are we going to put a sex swing?"

I rolled my eyes. "Where ever you want it Lisa. I just have to buy a house first."

She laughed at my discomfort. "I'm not wearing a clitty clamp though. They don't make them in my size."

"Is this becoming too much for you?"

"No, I'm fine Kevin. You're just not going to make this a habit."

"Yes ma'am."

"You just remember that cock is mine. I'm just lending it out. God, every time I get a call from her I have to go change my panties."

"Well, three days till Saturday. I miss you."

"Oh, I almost forgot. Do you want to be a daddy?"

I almost drove off the road. I pulled over. "What are you talking about? Are you pregnant?"

Lisa was laughing and it took her a minute to pull herself together. "No. Oh my god, the way you sounded." She lost control laughing again. "No, Amy and Justine have started talking about having a family. Your name came up and they wanted to know if you would be the father."

"Now? Aren't they a little young?"

"Amy is twenty-three and Justine is your age. I think they are old enough to make adult decisions. Anyway, they just started talking about it so I don't think they need your sperm for a while."

What has happened to my simple life? I told Lisa I'd think about it.

I told her I missed her and loved her and headed to Carol. My life doesn't make sense.

Walking up to the house the door didn't open. No Carol. My stomach tightened as I pushed the door open. I relaxed and read the note on the piece of paper on the floor. - BE QUIET -.

A few feet away was - COME TO THE BEDROOM -.

In the hall was - TIGHTEN THE LAST STRAP -.

Walking into the bedroom I found Carol spread eagle with a cuff on each arm and each leg connected to straps running to the four corners of the bed. The strap on her right arm wasn't tight. She had a sleep mask on and earbuds in. I could faintly hear Fleetwood Mac.

I stepped up and tightened the loose strap.

"Kevin?"

I let her squirm and pulled out my phone and took a series of pictures. I sat on the bed and stripped down. I tickled her feet. She thrashed about. "No. No tickling." I ignored her.

I gave her a light finger massage all over, finding her ticklish spots. Getting off the bed I ran to the basement. In the sex room, I grabbed a couple of feathers and a vibrator, checking to see if the batteries were good. On the way back to the bedroom, I pulled the Redi-Whip from the frig.

I could hear her calling my name as I walked back down the hall. I crawled up on the bed.

"Oh, don't leave me alone. I can't stand it. Really, Kevin, I'm being serious."

I held her chin and kissed her to let her know I'd heard. I covered her nipples in cream and sucked it off. I turned on the vibrator on low and leaned it on her pussy. Taking a feather in each hand I ran the tops over her body.

"Kevin, Oh my...."

After a couple of minutes, I turned the vibrator up to the midpoint. Concentrating on her ticklish spots I attacked her with the feathers.

"No, no," she protested. But, her pussy was leaking now.

I sucked on her nipples again and kissed the skin below her boobs. Turning up the vibrator to max I attacked her feet with the feathers.

She screamed and thrashed against the straps. I gave her a full minute and then set the feather aside. Turning down the vibrator to medium I inserted it a couple of inches and assaulted her with my mouth, licking her clit. She came immediately.

I turned off the vibrator and pulled out an earbud. "Do you want me to let you go?"

She shook her head so I replaced the earbud. I got between her legs and thrust in. I decided quickly that I didn't like this. She couldn't move her arms or legs. I was used to a more active lover. She clearly enjoyed it though and after a few strokes, she was arching her pelvis up to meet me. I pounded away with our bodies slapping together.