Tentacled Mirror Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The flap that had pressed itself against my mound began to slowly move from side to side while keeping the pressure applied.  This allowed the flap to rub both my mound as well as my clit, which was basking in the sweet slime that enveloped it.  I suddenly felt motion within my pussy, but the tentacle and flaps had not moved. 

I struggled to understand what exactly the tentacle was doing within me.  Persephone somehow gave me the understanding or knowledge of what was going on directly into my head as if I had known all along.  The tentacle that was buried within my pussy was not moving, rather it was pulling itself downward, inverting itself.  This gave me the sensation of being filled and then empty without the need for the tentacle to ever really leave my body. 

It reminded me of one of those long balloons that are used to make balloon animals.  The tentacle inflating within me and then deflating, all while still buried inside of me.  That was the best way for me to understand or explain it, but it doesn't really capture what I was feeling.  The sensation was certainly unique from anything that I had felt before.  

I brought the hand that was stroking Thomas' dick down to my crotch area to at least appear like I was pleasuring myself to explain away why it appeared that I was greatly enjoying and orgasming solely from giving a blowjob.  I pressed my hand against the flap covering my pussy and mound and simply held it there.  It felt more like an embrace between Persephone and myself than simply putting my hand there.  

"He is getting close." 

"Shit, I need a little bit longer.  I'm just not there yet." 

I felt the tap on my head that my husband was giving me to signal that he was near orgasm.  This meant I had only seconds until he came and then it would be much harder for me to hide what was happening between my legs.  

" Persephone, help me out."

I could see my husband's body tensing and preparing for its orgasm.  Shit, it was probably too late.  As he leaned his head back beginning his orgasm moan he started but suddenly stopped.  He looked down at me as he didn't cum and had left my mouth empty.  She did it, I thought to myself.  

That must have been confusing for him but I quickly doubled down on the blowjob with more enthusiasm and was even using both hands now to stroke him when he left my mouth before going back in.  If he had noticed or was confused by his abrupt orgasm ending he quickly forgot about it as his pleasuring continued.  

The inflating appendage inside my pussy picked up its speed and the flaps pulsed against my skin quicker.  I was getting close to the edge, my mind going more blank and focusing solely on the pleasure.  My body switched to autopilot as I continued bobbing.  

My orgasm came hard as it wracked my body causing my legs to shake and ultimately give out.  My body was held up by the tentacle and flaps in and around my pussy, otherwise, I would have likely fallen backward or to the side.  I moaned as hard as I could around Thomas' dick as I continued to suck it with reckless abandon.  

A few seconds more and Thomas had his orgasm shooting rope after rope of his warn cum into the back of my mouth and coating my tongue.  It didn't even matter to me that he had just finished.  I wrapped my lips tighter around his member and reached around and grabbed one of his ass cheeks to hold him in place.  

I thrust my head up and down his length as if I was an Olympic athlete going for the gold.  A combination of saliva and cum coated his dick and was oozing out of my mouth onto my chest but I didn't care at that moment.  Fuck it, I just wanted to make him feel as good as I felt.  Thomas was surprised by my actions and before he could respond his body was soon shaking and he was only able to make small grunts. 

I sucked and stroked his dick, his cum coating everything as I worked his entire length.   His legs were shaking now from what I assumed was the sensation of me not stopping the blowjob when he orgasmed.  His head went backward and his eyes rolled up as he grabbed my head with one hand to stabilize himself.  He orgasmed again, shooting a few more ropes into my mouth and then my chest as I pulled him from my mouth.

His moan was more of a scream than anything else as he finished for a second time within a matter of a few minutes.  His legs must have given out on him as he leaned forward suddenly catching himself on the bed and pressing his abdomen and dick against my face and chest.  

Persephone removed the tentacle from within me and retreated back through the mirror while his legs were giving out.  The mirror now lay there harmlessly. I helped ease Thomas to the ground so that he could catch his breath and not fall further.  My own body still feeling the afterglow of my orgasm.  I laid my chest across his and we just rested there, feeling each other's deep breathing. 

Thomas was the first to speak, his words short and clipped as he was clearly still catching his breath.  

"Oh my God, I don't think I have ever orgasmed that hard before."

"A good way to start your morning, I take it?" 

"That was the best way to start any morning and sharing it with you made it all the better," he said as he leaned over to me and kissed me deeply. 

I got up first and started to head to the shower as Thomas gave me a playful slap on my ass as I walked away.  Standing under the steady stream of warm water paired beautifully with the warmth of our post lovemaking.  I washed myself quickly knowing that Thomas would be waiting for his turn. I got out of the shower and toweled myself off and threw on one of my many fuzzy robes. 

"All yours," I said as I exited the bathroom to my husband still laying on the ground where I had left him.  

He lifted himself up and gave me a peck on the cheek as he entered the bathroom.  I walked over to my dresser pulling open the underwear drawer.  I perused the many options laid out before me.  I closed the drawer without picking a pair, figuring I would go bare this morning.  Throwing on a pair of pajama bottoms and top. 

I headed back downstairs, grabbed my laptop, and settled at one of the chairs at my island.  I opened the laptop back up and resumed my online search.  How was I supposed to be able to figure out where Hades had visited before?  Even how it was that he was stopped before?  Would his visit have even been during a period of time where humans were capable of recording history or even had technology? 

"He has visited your species more recently than later.  It is difficult to understand time in your point of reference but I believe it would have been within a single lifetime of a human being." Persephone said sensing my questions and confusion.  

Within a human lifespan, so that would mean that it would have occurred within the past 100 years if I am being conservative.  So I have a time frame to work with but how would I search for a tentacle monster that had visited our planet within a 100-year span? 

Thomas must have finished his shower, had thrown on some briefs, and made his way downstairs.  The smell of coffee soon began filling the kitchen as he turned on the stove. He grabbed a few items from the fridge and put them on the counter.  He had eggs and cheese so he was either making scrambled eggs or an omelet.  I gave him a glance which he instantly knew meant that I wanted some and that he should make extra for me. 

I smiled with his understanding and turned back to my laptop screen.  Within the search engine, I selected the news tab and begin trying different combinations of words revolving around tentacles, monsters, sex, and whatever synonyms I could think of.  All that was being returned were articles about octopuses, squids, sex studies, and assorted pieces about authors and upcoming books.  This was going to be much harder than I had initially thought. 

My husband slid a cup of coffee in front of me that I reflexively picked up and took a sip of.  I could feel myself biting the inside of my mouth as my head was trying to formulate a good method of figuring this out.  Thomas was in my peripheral whipping up some scrambled eggs and I felt that pang of deep love in my chest you sometimes get.  I would have to tell him about all of this, I am not sure when but I will have to.  I don't want to keep this from him.  

Thomas put a finished plate of scrambled eggs in front of me and I quickly closed the web search.  I closed the laptop as he settled into the seat next to me smiling in a way that I had not seen in quite some time.  We ate our breakfast together in the morning light of our kitchen.  My thoughts split between the events of this morning and my love and trying to figure out how I was going to save the world. 

12