Testing Limits at the Public Pool Ch. 02

Story Info
A processed sub/dom roleplay. Part 2, Finale.
2.2k words
4.67
6.4k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So the girl I was doing this with was a greedy bitch, who barely did anything. I would send her 1200 words in a single day and she would respond with "im so wet" or "oh ya" or maybe at most a whole 16-word sentence. I finally told her to either finish the ass-eating scene in this chapter or never hear from me again. It's been two months since she said "i will dont worry" and I don't think she has anything worth the wait. So I'll try to finish it off nicely and we'll tally this up as a misfortunate bit of rp gold-digging.

The position wasn't all that clear in the end last time so let me clarify: blondie is leaning against the backrest, "you" are laying down in her lap, using blondie's stomach as a pillow, your arms over her thighs.

-

I kneel over you and straddle your head, holstering my big cock in your open mouth making you choke and gag on the immense girth invading your sensitive throat, and my tip digs deep to tickle your gullet, the overwhelming taste and smell of my piss cause your eyes to roll back and your tired hips to buck for more.

You can hear blondie giggle over the sound of my groan before I quiet her with a deep kiss, resting my weight on your face and the backrest as we embrace, making out like lovers while you're left to polish my piss dripping dick with only your mouth and tight throat.

Your soaked crotch drips onto the seat and when you wheeze out a cough around me I pull back and let you suck in air, breaking the kiss to look down at your teared up, strained face. I slap you half-heartedly before sinking back in, looking into blondie's eyes as I thrust slowly and fully into your face hole, pretending it's her pussy that I now begin to make love to. Gently speeding up I fuck your face into her stomach while my eyes burn with need and I begin sharing the fantasy.

"Oh yeah baby, you like the feeling of my fat cock in your wet pussy? Do you like the feeling of my long strokes as I spread your cunt open, digging deep as I give you the fucking you want? Your tight pussy is basically swallowing me as I bottom out in you. Oh, beautiful, I wanna put my kids in you, so bad. I bet you would cum so hard if I pounded you real good and filled your wonderful pussy with ready seed."

I speed up and am now fucking your face, although not fast like before, focusing more on powerful strokes that push your skull into her abs, hinting at a sense of what it must feel like to receive me into her dripping snatch. Your hands working on your big boobs as you're once again losing air, you moan like a whore as your worn neck tries helplessly to expel my rod from its confines, causing you to gag, drool, cough, and choke as I sit on your face, giving blondie a passionate french kiss.

"Ahh fuck yeah, I'm gonna pump you full of seed soon. That's what you want? Want me to bottom out in your hot sex and cum right up in your womb?"

"Ung, yes! Come on stud, fuck me full of cum! Give your blonde slut all that nasty seed and paint my insides with it! Fuck that, fuck me, fuck me! Fuck your pretty slut toy, master, fuck mee!" She yells as she humps into you from below, her thorough wetness against your shoulder blades as I dig into your mouth, bottoming out all the way in. You keep from vomiting as one of your hands digs into your happy pussy, pumping your middle fingers quickly at knuckle depth.

I grab your hair and jerk you along my final inch hard, threatening to pull your hair out in my blind fervor. Blondie groans loudly at the display and strokes my thighs, cheering me on. "Fill me up, cum me full, baby! Use my hole to please your hot needs! Please fulfill your desires with my body, and break me if you have to! I wanna take your cum every second of every day, my only purpose to let you fuck me until I'm worth more to you in an alley dumpster than as your actual slave because my holes no longer please you! Cum in me! Cum in me! Cum!"

You start to feel your lungs craving air as you swallow my cock and try to speed up your fingering, moving your other hand from your tit to your clit, chasing another orgasm before you pass out on my cock again. But I pull out and spit into your open mouth as you gasp desperately, switching target to shove myself into blondie's throat instead, spreading pre everywhere before fucking her face into the backrest hard and fast as my final moments before the coming orgasm pass. As you breathe deeply, coughing, gasping, wheezing, and moaning with your face covered in tears, pre, piss, and sweat, she starts to finger your mouth like she would her pussy, fucking your mouth with her pretty fingers as she moans into my pubes between the nasty sounds of intense skullfucking.

I finally grab her head and pull her forward, onto my angry battering ram as I buck viciously again and finally press her down against my nutsack as I empty my boiling balls deep in her face, just giving her a hint of the taste when I send my man cream straight into her athletic belly. She shudders beneath you and gulps down the plentiful sperm as it keeps coming. One of her legs kicks as she's looking up into my eyes, hers clouded over with lust as I dump my monstrous load into her neck, grunting and sighing with pleasure as she massages it out of me with her swallowing muscles. Her eyes lose focus and start to drift, lids fighting to stay open and I pull out, strands and strings of saliva and pre stretching between her slack, hanging open mouth and my softening, meaty cock. On the brink of asphyxiation, she doesn't breathe for a few seconds, before sucking in a deep breath and sitting upright, panting heavily and clearing her throat of liquid mess.

She rolls you off the lounger, getting on all fours and ripping her bottoms down to her knees, finally exposing her flooded holes, wet and warm, glistening in the sun between her modest cheeks. "My God," she groans, "Please Master, fuck my holes like that." Hearing her beg makes you groan with want, wordlessly empathizing with her neediness.

Remembering how I even got here, I lean down to grab a stained tousle of your hair, pulling you up from the floor and making you crawl on all fours like you were my dog, my cock hungry bitch, as I bring you back up to get at her ass. I tug roughly and direct you to delve deep in her holes, pushing your nose into her swampy, ready asshole for emphasis.

"Uff, haah," I sit down on the neighboring chair and catch my breath, my pulsing dick nodding down towards my thighs as it goes soft from its intense use, needing to recover. I reach for my drink and gulp it down.

Blondie moans, a mix of disappointment at not feeling my rod in her, and pleasure at feeling your eager, indulgent, submissive tongue bathe her delicates instead. She pushes her accessible ass back into your face, getting you deep between her fit globes, and humping against you as both your outstretched tongue and pointed nose dig teasingly shallow into her holes as she runs them across your face, making you serve her, which you were already glad to do, but is made so much hotter by her athletic hips rocking back at you, expressing her demanding needs.

The fact I'm watching you from just out of reach, gently resting my fingers on your beloved cock, coaxing it to grow to its destructive proportions by presence alone, makes you wish I would put it in you and never take it out. As you drift off in thought looking over at me, blondie slaps you back to the moment, shoving you back in her ass as she growls at you.

"You dirty bitch, you're such a nasty, brainless slut, who can't even keep her whore ass dyke mouth in my ass, where it belongs!" You start licking her soaking lips as she keeps berating you, "You don't get to look at him, like some sort of lovestruck cheerleader, you serve, and you don't get to decide when you deserve a break, only we get to say that! So keep fucking-, oh, serving your fucking domme, you little sex doll! You want that sexy cock, you gotta fight for it! I'm not gonna give it up unless you serve me right, as a good little whore should automatically!"

You switch over to her asshole and she moans deeply, "Uuugh, shit. I'm gonna keep draining him dry until you do, maybe sometimes I'll let you lick it up off the floor after. Put your fat fucking ass to good use and get me off like his fucking log would do!"

You raise your hand to stick your index and middle finger in her snatch, circling her clit with your thumb as you pump rapidly into her hole, which makes her shudder in pleasure and you giggle into her crack as her powerful act crumbles into whorish wants. Hearing her mind melt in your care I calmly stroke my growing member into hardness, keeping eye contact with you as it reaches full, mindbending hardness. I get up and stand next to you, holding my length at the base as I offer it to you, which you gladly start to slobber on, but I pull you all the way down to my fingers and drag you back off, lubing it up with your spit. I then use my grip on your hair to roll you on your back and grab you by your sides and hoist you up under blondie's desperate pussy.

I then spread her legs so she ends up sitting on your face, before pushing against her butthole, my rock hard head slipping into her thoroughly soaked ring with ease, and she drops her head into her hands, dripping a fresh load of pussy sauce into your eagerly lapping mouth as she cries in orgasm and I work my rod back and forwards through her tunnel as I let her ride her high, enjoying the way she clenches around me. When she sucks in a deep, calming breath I begin fucking into her, stealing her breath away immediately as I thrust my hips hard, clapping her fit cheeks when I bottom out in her each second.

Our two-way stimulus has her wailing in seconds, and soon I lean forward, pushing her chest into the seat and bouncing on her ass, leaving space for you to get on all fours and assault her reddened lips from a new angle. As I feel her tight ass start squeezing around my throbbing bat again I pull out and grab your shoulder, telling you to leave her alone, which you reluctantly but obediently do. I tug her around like a ragdoll and get her facing us on her back, crawling on top of her getting in a sixty-nine position and burying my dick in her neck, resting my balls over her nose, so they drip her juices down her face and fill her nostrils with manly sex-musk.

"Baby, give me some of that talented mouth," I ask you as I settle into eating her steamy cunt like starved.

Submerging yourself in my masculine smell you dive down to lick my nutsack into your mouth, soaking them with saliva as you worship the sources of your favorite cream, encouraging me to produce more for our third party's belly. She moans a scream around me as I give her the final touches on her way to her second orgasm in ten minutes, sucking up her overflowing juices as I jab fingers into her ass and grind my knuckles against her clit like a guiro. Her vibrating moan all over my cock shaft and your tongue bathing my testicles brings me over the edge, which makes me hump heavily into her face, my anus winking at you as I unleash two ounces of breeding butter down blondie's esophagus.

When my balls are drained and I pull back, blondie coughs up the slime in her throat and gasps for air, staring into the sky distantly and I lead you over to the neighboring lounger, picking you up and dropping you on your deliciously fat ass, getting on top of you straight away. I carefully fill your pussy up with my whole length as I slowly lay flat on you, massaging your amazing tits and filling your mouth with my tongue, making out with you. I keep my dick erect in your tight sleeve until I once again fill it with blood, growing inside you before upping my pace to fuck you like a lover, pressing against your cervix with every thrust as I work us into an eventually mutual knockout orgasm; deeply and intimately fucking you to sleep and continuing to use your warm hole until I cum the last of my brainpower into your womb in the form of a full load, passing out in the pleasant sun, by the public pool.