All Comments on 'Tête-à -Tête with Tina'

by an235041

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Pretty good

Pretty good except don't write the story from first narrative of the guy if you're going to say "Tina felt alive" or things like that. He didn't know that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
You Have

just conveyed to a reading public the story of my entire married life except for Tina.

I've had a shit-load of Tinas in my lifetime but the description of the guy's wife was a reflection in a mirror of my own. I don't think my wife has ever uttered one god-damned thing from her mouth that wasn't a complaint or an order for servitude of some sort. Pussy was something that when given to me, was always used as a means to an end for her.

Well done.

Venus_in_FursVenus_in_Fursover 19 years ago
ok

not too horrible, but like the other guy pointed out, don't write from one persons view and then suddenly, in the same paragraph, switch to another. That's sloppy.

ed1ed1over 19 years ago
Good story!

I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Very good.

Not grammatically perfect, but mostly good enough. Quite hot, and refutes the argument that infidelity is always hubby's fault, no matter who does it, him or the wife. The wife is often given a pass due to husband's neglect, with which I agree, but strangely, the husband is expected to put up with neglect and frustration, and the blame is somehow always his. I hate that about popular culture. The neglectful spouse, husband OR wife, is the one at fault, regardless of gender! No more double standards and other such BS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
It's still cheating

Be a man. If you can't live with her, then divorce her.

Don't use the children as an excuse. It's been shown that children are better off with a single parent than in households where the parents can't get along.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous