Thank God for April Fools Day!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The men came home. Chris held up an impressive number of fish, and Jason triumphantly announced, "We are having fresh trout for lunch!"

Jason cooked the fish on the grill.

After a satisfying lunch, the family got ready to go to their favorite swimming hole. They changed into their swimsuits, the guys loaded the cooler, and the women filled the beach bag.

As they left the cabin, Chole whispered to her mother, "Did you do it?"

"Yes. You?"

"Uh-huh."

The woman followed the men to the river. The guys were barely twenty yards from the cabin before they were pulling on their trunks. By the time they were at their swimming spot, the guys were scratching their butts and groins.

"Damn!" Jason said. "I itch like crazy."

"Me too," Chris said.

The poker faces on the women broke. They laughed. Jennifer said, "We put itching powder inside your trunks!"

"What?" Jason screamed.

"Itching powder. It's made of little prickly things that irritate your skin," Chloe explained.

"How do we make it stop?" Chris said as he frantically scratched his balls.

"Hop in the river. It washes off," Jennifer said. She smiled broadly, looking happy that the prank had gone off so well.

The guys dove into the water, seeking relief. They took off their bathing suits and washed their bodies.

The women stood on the shore laughing.

"Ah. Finally, the itching sensation is gone," Chris said.

"Yes. Now it's payback time," Jason said. He went to his wife, picked her up, took her into the water, and dunked her.

Chris did the same to his sister.

The women popped to the surface.

"We got you good!" Chloe shouted.

"You did," Chris said.

"Dad, I'm seeing a pattern," Chris said. Twice we've been pranked and tricked into getting naked. Isn't it time we turn the tables on our tormentors?"

"You're right," Jason said. "Fair is fair. Ladies, it's your turn to get naked. We can do this the easy way or the hard way. What'll it be?"

"No, no, no," Jennifer said as she backed away from her husband.

Jason moved quickly, grabbed her, put her in a bearhug, and said, "Chris, untie her top and pull her bottoms off."

Chris tugged on the fabric and untied her top. He pushed her bikini bottom down her legs and pulled them off. He held her bottoms triumphantly over his head and flung them to the shore.

Jason pushed his wife away, snatched her top, and left her nude.

Jennifer covered her boobs. Her face was red. She was suitably embarrassed.

The men turned to Chloe.

She backed away from them.

They stalked her.

"Wait! Okay. Let me do it. I don't want my suit ripped."

True to her word, she stripped. Her perky breasts glistened as water ran off them. Her pinkish nipples were hard enough to cut glass. She handed her father her suit.

He walked to the shore and tossed her gear and Jennifer's bikini top onto the grass.

"Now what?" Chloe asked. She had an arm covering her boobs.

"You and Mom have to stay naked for the whole afternoon," Chris said and grinned.

"That's not right," Chloe complained.

"Isn't it?" Jason asked. "We can't put our suits back on, and they were the only ones we had. Unlike your pranks where we end up naked, this time we'll all be naked."

Chloe looked crestfallen. She cupped her boobs with her hands.

Jennifer laughed and said, "Daughter, we did the crime, and now we have to do the time."

Chloe still looked upset.

Chris said, "You're embarrassed. I get it. Do you think I'm any less embarrassed? You and Mom are gorgeous. I'm not, and the cold water has shrunk my dick to a minuscule couple of inches."

Chloe raised an eyebrow and nodded, seeing his point.

"Thank you for the compliment," Jennifer said.

Jason asked, "Jen, do we have enough sunscreen for our naked afternoon?"

His wife laughed and said, "Yes."

"Then it's settled," Jason decreed.

The men washed again in the river to remove all traces of the itching powder.

The women went ashore and spread out the blankets. Chloe grumbled, "That prank backfired."

"Yes," Jennifer said. "I didn't see this coming."

She pointed at her daughter's chest and said, "I see from your lack of an upper tan line that this isn't the first time you've sunbathed topless. Let's make lemonade out of this lemon. We can get a great all-over tan, and as you said the other day, it's not like we've never seen each other naked."

Chloe thought about it and nodded.

Jennifer got out the sunscreen. She handed a bottle to Chloe, and the women coated their fronts.

The men watched the beautiful women in awe.

Chloe and Jen put a generous amount of lotion in their hands and spread it on their bodies. They were thorough. They did their faces, necks, shoulders, and arms.

They cupped and lifted their breasts as they smeared the lotion on. Jennifer had large, soft-looking, pliable breasts. They rippled and appeared to tumble when handled. Chloe's boobs were smaller, still a good portion, and firmer. They jiggled less as she manhandled them.

Jason and Chris got huge boners. The men blushed.

Jennifer noticed the erections, laughed, and said, "I can't say I didn't see that coming. Chloe, from the rigidity of those penises, I'd say our guys are vigorous, healthy, heterosexual men."

Chloe looked and nodded.

Chloe laughed and teased, "Chris, when Mom and I spread sunscreen on our vulvas, are you going to cum?"

"No," he answered. There was a lack of conviction in his voice.

"Chloe, stop teasing your brother," Jason said. "Every red-blooded male in the world seeing the pair of you putting on sunscreen is going to get a hard-on. It's a physical reaction hardwired in the reptilian part of our brains.

"Take it as the compliment it is. You two are hot."

The women rubbed sunscreen on their stomachs, upper thighs, and pussy.

As expected, the mother had wider hips, larger thighs, and a bigger butt. She had no hair between her legs or on her labia. There was a thin black landing strip of pubes on her lower belly.

The daughter was trim and fit. Her womanly assets were less pronounced. She was shorn clean down below, allowing everyone an unobstructed view of her genitalia. Her thick lower lips were pouty, pale, and prominent.

The women bent at the hip and did their lower legs. Their breasts formed perfect spheres as gravity pulled on them.

Jennifer stood and winked at the guys. She knew she was an attractive woman. "Catch," she said as she tossed the bottle to her husband. "Jason, do my back."

He caught the bottle and went to her. She held her hair up. Jason squirted lotion on his right hand and rubbed it across her neck and back.

"Chris, I tease you because it's easy," Chloe confessed. "You're young, unsure of yourself, and easily embarrassed. I'll try to be nicer. You deserve it. You're a good brother.

"I remember what it's like to be a teenager. Your body's changing. You're getting more responsibilities. People are expecting more from you. It's not an easy time."

She tossed him the bottle and said, "Please do my back."

She turned away. Chris stared at her heart-shaped ass, approached her, and tentatively spread lotion on her back.

"Wow. You're soft!"

His sister giggled and said, "You can thank evolution and estrogen. Females have a layer of fat under our skin that makes us feel soft. Also, our skin is thinner than yours. You're built to be big, tough, and strong. Women are designed to be appealing and to make babies."

She scooped up her hair, and he did her elegant neck. She said, "We have boobs to breastfeed our offspring. It's hard to think of a functional reason for our plump bottoms. I'm guessing it was natural selection. Men must like them."

She turned, reached for the bottle, and said, "I can do the rest of me."

"Sure," said the red-faced teenager as he handed his sister the sunscreen.

Jason touched his wife's big, round bottom. His fingers dipped into her crack.

She giggled, stepped away from him, and said, "Maybe it's best if I finish the job."

Jason handed her the bottle, smiled, and said, "Your loss."

Chloe and Jennifer coated their butt, the back of their legs, and their crotches.

The men watched spellbound.

"All done," Jennifer announced. "Turn around, guys. We'll do your backs. You can do your fronts."

The men faced the river. The women put lotion on their backs.

"Mmmm. What nice broad, muscular shoulders you have," Jennifer purred.

"You're filling out nicely," Chloe said as she rubbed her brother's back.

They only did their backs and shoulders. The women handed the men the bottles of sunscreen, put on sunglasses, and lay on the beach towels.

The men made quick work of their legs and their fronts.

They had a great time at the swimming hole. They did the usual things: drank, talked, swam, and engaged in horseplay.

Surprisingly, they quickly became comfortable being naked. The guys didn't stay hard the whole time. Erections came and went, and no one seemed to care.

They returned to the cabins. The women slipped on panties. The men remained naked until the temperature dropped and forced them to dress.

The women dress for warmth. They didn't bother to put on bras. The guys smiled all night, watching the magical ways that braless breasts move under soft cotton tee-shirts.

^^^

The following morning, Jennifer woke and found herself in the loving embrace of her husband.

"Mmm," she moaned contentedly and pushed her bum against the hard object pressed against her ass.

Her movement woke Jason. He sighed, kissed the nape of her neck, and squeezed one of her heavy breasts. "Morning," he croaked.

"Morning," she murmured. "I like waking up next to you."

"Me too," he squeezed her boob again.

She giggled and said, "You never tire of playing with them, do you?"

"No. I love your boobs," he said as he compressed a soft sack of flesh.

"I love it when you play with them."

He thrust his hips, drove his prick into her soft bottom, and said, "There's one part of you I like more."

She chuckled and said, "I know." she reached back, grabbed his hard cock, and lined it up with her vagina.

Jason pushed his hips forward and slid his member inside his wife.

"Ohh," they moaned loudly because their senses demanded it.

Jason stroked in and out of her slowly. He stretched her fully upon insertion and left her missing him when he withdrew.

"Oh, I love your cock!" she cried.

"And I love your sweet hole."

He paused, chuckled, and said, "We sound like a pair of bad actors in a porn video."

"We do," she said and laughed.

He slammed his cock into her.

"Oh," she grunted.

"Oh. Oh. Oh," she moaned as her husband continued to thrust rapidly into her vagina.

"Ohh. Fuck me senseless!"

Jason did.

The noise they made woke Chris. He didn't recognize that they were having sex. To him, it was loud noises.

He glanced at the other bed and saw that his sister was gone. He put on shoes and was headed to the privy. He stepped into the main room, spotted his sister, and said, "Hi."

"Hi," she replied.

She was reclining on the sofa. Her back was against a cushioned armrest. Her feet were on the center cushion, and her knees were raised and bent. Her thighs provided a resting place for her phone as she reviewed her photos. She couldn't do more because there was no cell service.

She was nude, and that made Chris feel weird.

He'd seen his sister and other family members naked. Usually, it was for a few seconds as they were going to shower or had finished showering. He had walked naked in the hall too.

No one in the family had ever lounged naked in a communal space.

He went outside wearing his underwear and shoes, used the outhouse, and returned. He went into the kitchen, washed his hands, and got a cup of coffee.

He sat in an empty chair and asked, "Why are you naked?"

"Because I want to be. Didn't you enjoy yesterday afternoon?"

"Yes."

"Then join me."

"I dunno."

"Chris, you'll never have a girlfriend as long as you have no backbone. Stop being so wishy-washy. If you enjoyed being naked, own it like I am."

Chris thought it over, realized she was right, removed his underwear, and kicked off his shoes. His limp dick hung between his legs.

Chloe never glanced at his dick. She smiled, looked at his face, and asked, "How do you feel?"

"Good," he said. "I enjoyed being naked yesterday. The sun was nice."

He smiled, proud of himself for saying an uncomfortable truth and doing an uncomfortable thing. He thought, "This is what being an adult must be like. You don't worry about doing what others think is right. If you know it's correct and, you're not hurting anyone, then do it!"

The door to their parent's room opened. Jason and Jennifer stepped out and stopped suddenly.

Jason asked. "Has our cabin turned into a nudist colony?"

"I enjoyed the feel of the sun and the wind on my skin yesterday," Chloe said, "and the comfort of no restrictive clothing."

"Me too," Chris added. "I want to experience it again."

"Me three," said Jennifer.

"We're in a secluded spot," Chloe said. "Why don't we take advantage of our opportunity to be naked and free?"

"You all feel that way?" Jason asked.

Everyone nodded.

"Okay. It works for me," Jason said. "So we agree that our Kern cabin is officially a nudist resort for the balance of our vacation?"

Everyone answered in the affirmative.

The parents undressed, and everyone had breakfast and went outside.

The weather was great for the next three days, and they spent them all the same, naked and having fun.

They fished, swam, and lay in the sun. They hiked or sat on inflatable inner-tube floats that were perfect for their slow-moving section of the river. The guys did repairs and maintenance on the cabin. The woman baked an apple pie.

They spent a lot of time together and had opportunities to talk. Chris had individual conversations with his mother, father, and sister about the subject that flummoxed him the most: girls.

Chris caught his mother alone, reading on the sofa, and asked, "Mom, what do girls...women want?"

She chuckled softly and said, "Sit with me. That's a broad question. Do you want to be more specific?"

Chris sat.

They turned towards each other, leaned in, and their knees touched. Jennifer's arms pressed against the outside of her breasts, and that caused them to bulge and push forward. They looked huge and soft and wonderful.

Jennifer saw his eyes leave hers and look at her breasts. The loving mother gave him the benefit of the doubt and chose to believe he was gathering his thoughts, not ogling her fine pair.

She glanced at his penis, saw it was soft, and figured she was correct.

Chris looked up and said, "I haven't had much luck with girls. I struggle to talk with them. What do they want in a boyfriend?"

Jennifer grasped his hands and said, "We want many things. We want adventure, excitement, and fun. We want to be loved by our best friend whom we love, respect, trust absolutely, and who makes our heart beat faster whenever he's around.

"We want different things at different points in our lives. When we're young, we want the hottest guy to see if we can have him. While we focus on school or a career, we want a casual relationship with a non-demanding guy.

"When we are young and stupid, we might want a bad guy because they seem exciting. That will end badly. When we grow up and are serious, we want a good guy we can love and respect. Someone who loves, respects, and treats us right. And, of course, makes our hearts go pitter-patter.

"For me, that's your dad.

"That's the big picture. Let's start at the beginning. Approaching and speaking to a girl is scary. No one wants to be rejected. Does it help to know that the girls are scared too? They are afraid of doing or saying something stupid or that no boy wants to talk or dance with them.

"Be kind, be polite, be brave, and just talk to them. No one will scream at you or punch you. If you don't make a connection, try someone else. Sweetie, there's no easy way. Remember, fortune favors the brave."

She reached out, gathered him in her arms, and pulled her to her bosom. She held him tight.

Chris felt her love.

Later, Chris talked to his father and said, "Dad, I want a girlfriend. I'm ready to put myself out there. Any advice?"

Jason reeled in his fishing lure in and said, "Yes. Don't be too hard on yourself. You're going to make mistakes, get your heart broken, and probably break some hearts.

"That's how it goes," he said as he cast his line. It landed in the water with a plunk. He said, "When you're young, you do stupid things. Hopefully, you learn from your mistakes and do better.

"Don't give up. The process isn't always fun and can get messy. Don't be so reckless that an apology isn't enough. By that I mean don't do things without her permission. It's her body. She gets to decide what and with whom she does things, and for God's sake, don't get her pregnant!"

^^^

The next afternoon, Chris and Chloe were floating in the two-chair raft. He asked, "Chloe, can I ask you a question?"

"Uh-huh."

"How should I start a conversation with a girl?"

"By talking," she answered flippantly.

"I'm serious. I'm not good around girls. I get nervous and tongue-tied. I'm looking for your help."

"Okay. Sorry for being a bitch. I need a beer."

Chris got one out of the built-in cooler that was in the twin tire float. He unscrewed the top and handed it to her.

Chloe took a swig and said, "So you're interested in girls."

"Yes."

"For starters, you need to realize that the girls are way ahead of you in every aspect of relationships. From knowing how to present themselves to meeting people, quickly judging them, knowing the signs that someone likes them, and how to let others know she likes them."

Chris looked crestfallen.

"Hey, brother. This criticism isn't aimed directly at you. It's meant for all boys. Guys start to notice girls and want to date girls when they're sixteen-to-eighteen years old.

"We've been thinking about guys since we were twelve. We are ahead of you because we've been in the game longer. You can't outsmart us."

Chris nodded.

"You're going to hate my answers. They're the same ones Mom and Dad have been telling you all your life. Be yourself. Be honest and trustworthy. Be nice. Be polite. Be clean and make an effort with your appearance."

"That's it?"

"Yes, and realize that not everyone will like you, so be prepared to be rejected. Move on graciously and find someone who appreciates you.

"Think of it this way. You like some sports more than others. Why do you like football more than baseball or vice versa? You just do. You think golf is boring and race cars are fun and exciting or vice versa. Why? You just do.

"People have built-in preferences that you can't change. That's why it's important that you be yourself.

"If you're quiet and shy, don't try to be the life of the party. You'll soon be discovered to be a fraud, and the girls who want a party guy will dump you, and the girls who would have appreciated a gentle, thoughtful, calm guy wrote you off because you were too wild and crazy for them.

"There are no tricks in dealing with girls. No magic pickup line that will make us swoon or fall into bed with you. If you want to talk to some girl, walk up to her, say 'Hi', introduce yourself, and talk.

"We will appreciate that you have the confidence and courage to talk to a stranger. That will place you above most of the guys in the room who can't do what you just did.

"You know physical appearance and chemistry count. If the girl you approached likes taller or shorter guys, or guys with different color eyes and hair, or a trait you don't possess, you lose.

"They have the right to want what they want just as you do. Isn't it best, if each party finds out quickly that they aren't a match? That's why being honest and being yourself is important. Don't waste each other's time. You might miss out on Miss Right while you're pursuing Miss Wrong.