Thank God for April Fools Day!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh. I see."

He sat up and said, "Thank you. Both of you. I can never repay you."

"It was our pleasure to be your teachers. You're a nice guy. You have a nice cock. I'm sure you will be a hit with the ladies," Eve said.

Debbie hugged him and said, "I'm glad I met you."

"Me too," he gave her a smooch on her cheek.

^^^While this was happening^^^

Chloe and Randy walked out of camp and followed the trail to the river.

"I can't believe I had an erection in front of your parents."

"Don't guys get erections all the time? Chris has had dozens of erections this vacation in front of me and our parents. Even my dad has had the occasional hard-on. Usually when Mom does something provocative. "

"Yes, but it's embarrassing."

"I thought it was cute. Not cute like 'Isn't his penis precious?', but 'I hugged a guy and he got hard because he likes me' cute."

He sighed.

She put her hand in his and said, "Let's talk about something important,

You like me, and I like you. Do you think of us as a couple?"

"Do you?"

"Yes. We've committed ourselves to see if there is something that we can build on. I'd say we are boyfriend and girlfriend. Don't you agree?"

"I like it when you say you're my girlfriend and I'm proud to be your boyfriend. Can I have a kiss?"

"Sure. A relationship comes with privileges."

She gave him a quick smooch.

"Sorry. I'm going to have to cry foul. That was a 'Hi, Grandma' kiss, not a 'we're an item' kiss."

Chloe leaned in, placed her lips on his, and gave him a long, passionate, curl-your-toes kiss. She left him breathless.

"That's what I'm talking about. I want another."

They embraced and kissed. It was another great kiss.

"Wow. You must like me a lot," he teased.

She blushed and teased, "You're growing on me." She pressed her hand against the erection in his pants.

He blushed.

They resumed walking hand in hand to the river. They sat in the grass and kissed in the moonlight. Their ardor grew.

They reclined. Soon they were doing heavy petting over their clothes.

Chloe chuckled and said, "I told you a relationship brings benefits." She unzipped her hoodie and exposed her breasts. "Access to these beauties is reserved for my boyfriend."

He ogled them and said, "I am a lucky man."

He touched and kissed her breasts. He sucked on her stiff nipples.

"Ohh," Chloe moaned.

She relaxed and let him feast on her breasts.

He satisfied his curiosity concerning their size, shape, degree of softness, how long her nipples grew, and what she enjoyed.

They both moaned and groaned and enjoyed his actions. He got hard. She got wet.

She also got handsy. She grabbed his cock, squeezed it, and thought, "Nice. It's so much thicker than Charlie's. I can't believe I was with that guy. He had such a disappointing skinny dick.'

"Take your pants off. I want to suck your dick."

"Okay."

He hurriedly removed his jeans and underwear.

She grabbed his cock and inspected it, and said, "This is a nice one. It'll stretch me well." She popped it into her mouth, sucked, and bobbed her head. Her soft lips slid up and down his shaft.

When she was at the top, her tongue danced on his crown. When she was at the bottom, the head of his dick touched her tonsils.

"Ohhh. God! You're good at this!"

"I am," she said proudly. She spat on his dick, beat his meat, and said. "I'm not a prissy girl. I like to suck cock. I expect oral sex from you in return."

"No problem."

She resumed her blowjob. She was tempted to stop because she was horny and wanted to feel his tongue on her clit.

She thought, "From the way he's moaning, he must be close to shooting his load. The poor guy has been around naked women all week. He's not going to last long inside me, and I'll be frustrated, and he'll be embarrassed."

She pulled out the stops, and he moaned loudly and came.

She took the first blast and swallowed. She pulled his dick out of her mouth and jacked him off. His spunk landed in the grass.

Randy acted like he was having a seizure. His body went rigid, his breathing was labored, and he made strange noises. The last bit of cum dribbled out of his shrinking unit onto her hand.

She released his penis, wiped her hand on the grass, and sat quietly beside him, waiting for him to open his eyes.

"Wow. That was something," he said.

"Are you disappointed I didn't swallow it all?"

"No."

"Good. I like sucking cock and making my man squirm and moan. I'm not a fan of the taste or consistency of cum."

"I understand. It is rank. It's because boys are made of snips and snails and puppy dog tails."

Chloe laughed and said, "Yeah, probably."

She removed her pants and underwear. She kept the hoodie on but open, so he had access to her boobs. She stretched out, spread her legs, and exposed her sex. She said, "I hope you like sugar and spice and everything nice."

"I do," he said with a big smile on her face.

He dove between her legs and ate her well. He started slowly. As her body became aroused, his enthusiasm increased. He used his fingers, lips, and tongue expertly and made her cry out and cum.

"Ohhh. Fuck!"

He lay beside her as she enjoyed her orgasm and causally played with her breasts.

"Mmmm. That was nice. So you don't mind putting in the time and effort to make your girlfriend happy."

"A relationship brings benefits."

"Lucky me."

She turned to him and kissed his messy lips.

"You aren't a prissy girl."

"Nope. I don't object to tasting my fluid. Especially, when my boyfriend's efforts have made me feel this good."

She grasped his hard cock and coyly asked, "What shall we do about this?"

"What do you want to do?"

She said playfully, "They say a mind is a terrible thing to waste. I feel the same way about my boyfriend's cock." She giggled.

"I'm a believer in 'Waste not, want not'."

"That's very practical. I'm wet. You're hard. You might as well do me."

They laughed, kissed, and he penetrated her.

"Ohhh!" they moaned.

They cycled through positions. When in missionary, they stared into each other's eyes.

She got on top and rode him hard while Randy played with her breasts. He discovered she liked having her nipples pinched. All though, if he was too rough there was stream cursing.

Randy got behind her and pounded her sweet ass doggie-style. She yelped and moaned.

They spooned. He entered her from behind and alternated between strumming her clit and gently playing with her breasts while enjoying her vagina.

"This has been nice," she said. "You've lasted a long time! Can I finish on top? I'll let you choose next time."

"They'll be a next time?" he asked, pretending to be surprised.

"Yes. There will definitely be a next time!"

She mounted her boyfriend and rode him with wild abandon. Her boobs bounced and shook. She focused on her orgasm, trusting the show she was putting on, and her tight pussy would get him off.

"Ohhh!" they hollered as they orgasmed.

She collapsed on top of him. He held her.

Minutes later, Chloe slid off him, sighed, and said, "This could be the beginning of a beautiful relationship."

"Casablanca is my favorite movie!" Randy said. "I knew you were a smart woman. I won't object if you name our first boy Rick or Humphrey or even Bogart. I will insist that our first girl be named Ilsa."

"How many kids are we having?" she asked and laughed.

"At least four. Possible six."

"What! Why so many?"

"I imagine that after we marry, we will vacation at the river cabin."

She nodded.

"You know, a standard volleyball team consists of six players."

She nodded.

"The only question is will there come a time when you and I are too old and feeble to defend our Kern River nude volleyball championship!"

The End