Thank God for April Fools Day!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," Eve said, "And we are going to sleep with him tonight."

"I asked you to help him get some self-confidence," Chloe said. "You're going to bone him?"

"He's cute," Debbie offered weakly.

"He needs it, and we want to," Eve said plainly. "He's anxious. The unknown scares him. His greatest fear is making a fool out of himself in front of a girl he likes. We offer a safe place for him to practice everything he needs to know.

"What's wrong with us helping him become a confident and competent lover?" Eve asked.

"This is something we want to do for him," Debbie said, "because we like him. You know we must be doing it out of the goodness of our hearts because we aren't going to climax. He'll last like two seconds."

Chloe looked them over, nodded, and said, "Okay. He's a good kid, and he could do way worse."

The boys returned and entered the cabin. Chris said, "Dad, we missed your expertise. We got skunked."

"Oh well," Jason said. "As a great man once said, 'A bad day fishing is better than a good day at work'."

"We found this when we put the fishing gear away," Randy said. He held up a volleyball. "They're poles and a net. We could set it up by the river."

Chloe stood, laughed, and said, "We have to! Our nudist camp experience would be incomplete without it."

She undressed. The rest did top. They gathered their normal supplies and the volleyball stuff and headed to the river. They set it up and played.

Debbie was terrible. She laughed and said, "This isn't my game. I'm too short, I can't jump, and I can only use one hand because I have to use the other to hold my boobs. Otherwise, they'll fly everywhere."

Her friends laughed and nodded in agreement.

Jennifer said, "I'm having the same problem with my saggy old pair. How about you and I drop out before we hurt ourselves? We'll get the drinks ready."

She put her arm around the chubby brunette, and they left the court.

"I think the teams, Eve and I versus Randy and Chloe, are evenly matched," Jason said. "How about one game to determine the Kern River nude volleyball championship?"

"You're on," Chloe said. "You're going down!"

The game commenced. Three players played well. Eve wasn't built for sports. The skinny woman had no interest in them, but she tried for the benefit of the others.

It was a competitive match. Jason's superior height compensated for Eve's lack of athletic ability. Chloe and Randy were quick, covered the court well, and were tenacious.

"We won!" Chloe shouted when Jason didn't return Randy's serve on match point.

She jumped into her partner's arms and wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist. She pressed her naked flesh against his and looked into his eyes.

Randy grinned and said, "We make a pretty good team."

"We do," she said as she stared into his blue eyes.

She hung on his body, smelled his perspiration, felt his fit body and strong arms around her, and liked it. She kissed him passionately on the lips. She ignored the fact that others were around them and could see. She didn't care.

The kiss was a long one.

The others watched. Jason, Jennifer, Chris, and Eve smiled. Debbie giggled.

The kiss ended. She said, "I'd like to see if we can make something special and meaningful between the two of us."

"Me too."

They kissed again.

Randy broke it off early and said, "I have a problem."

"What?" she asked quickly. She had a concerned look on her face. She wondered, "Did I misjudge him? How could I have screwed this up so soon?"

Chloe slid down his body and placed her feet on the ground. She felt his erect brush against her abdomen and stomach. She chuckled and whispered, "Is the problem that you have a boner?"

"Yes."

She whispered, teasing him, "Are you reluctant to show my family and friends how much you like me?"

"Mr. and Mrs. Wilson," Randy hollered. "I like your daughter very much and she likes me. We are going to see if our likes can turn into something greater."

Debbie was standing off to the side. While the others saw Chloe's back, she had a side view. She saw Randy's erection, giggled, and said, "Randy, do you like her this much?"

She held her hands up about six inches apart.

Randy saw what she was doing, and his face turned a deep shade of red.

The others figured out what had happened and laughed.

Jason said, "Randy, you have our blessing."

Jennifer said, "It's okay if you have an erection. That was quite a kiss from a very pretty young woman."

Chloe announced, "We are going into the river." She slipped beside him, grabbed his hand, and they walked toward the water. His penis pointed the way.

The others tried but were unsuccessful in stifling their laughter.

^^^

They had lunch at the cabin and returned to the river. They played Marco Polo. The player playing 'Marco' had to be quick to tag the persons responding to his call. 'Marco' often jumped awkwardly into an empty, recently vacated spot, leading to laughter.

Since 'Marco' kept his eyes closed and reached out blindly, the player was likely to touch a person in random and off-limit places.

They also played Sharks & Minnows. All the minnows lined up at point A. Their goal was to evade the shark and make it to point B. If the shark caught them, they lost and became the shark.

This game has no end. The minnows continually lined up at one point and raced to the other one, hoping not to be caught.

They all ended up being the shark.

When Randy was the shark, he tried to capture Chloe. She eluded him. He set his sights on the next nearest minnow, her mother. He reached for Jennifer. His hand raked her chest, and he grabbed her with both hands around her waist.

"Sorry," he said. "I didn't mean to touch your breasts."

She laughed it off and said, "No worries. It happens. I know the difference between something done in the heat of a game and outright groping. What Charlie did was malicious and done with nefarious intent. What you did was an innocent accident."

"Let's have a jousting tournament," Chloe shouted.

"How do we do that?" Debbie asked.

"The men put a woman on their shoulders. The women are given noodles to use as lances to knock the opposing rider off her steed," Chloe explained.

They paired up. Chris and Eve were a team. Chloe and Randy were another. Jason went to his wife. Debbie was the odd girl out.

Jennifer saw the chubby girl's sad eyes. She wondered how often the poor girl was left out of things, and said, "I don't feel up to this. Debbie, could you take my place?"

"I dunno. I'm kind of heavy."

"Not for me," Jason said. "Please, be my partner."

"Okay."

"Girls, mount your ponies," Jason hollered.

"How do I get on your shoulders?" Debbie asked.

"I'll duck underwater and come up behind you," Jason said. "I'll stick my head between your legs, you sit on my shoulders, and I'll stand. Hold on to my head to keep your balance."

"Okay," she said dubiously.

"It'll work," Jason assured her.

The other guys looked at their partner and said, "We'll do it that way."

The three men took a deep breath and submerged. They reached into the murky water, located their girl, put their heads between their legs, and stood.

It was a tricky process for the riders. They had balance issues, the guys were wet and slippery, and there weren't many things to grab and hold on to. The girls shrieked, slid about, and held on to anything to keep from falling.

The mounting process was easiest for Chris and Eve. She had a wide thigh gap, so Chris got his head between her leg without much trouble. She was simple to lift because she was so skinny.

Chloe and Randy managed it. Although, there were moments each thought Chloe was going to fall.

It was more difficult for Debbie and Jason. One issue was the mismatch in size. Jason was tall, and she was short. He had to get much lower than the other guys. Her chubby thighs and the extra weight also complicated matters.

Jason held onto her legs and managed to stand. He felt her boobs pressing against his head. The frightened woman had both arms wrapped around his head, and her body was plastered against his.

"How do we start?" Chris asked.

"I suggest the girls do rock, scissors, paper," Randy said. "The winner gets a first-round bye."

Everyone agreed. The women threw down. Debbie won.

Jennifer handed out the noodles. Chris and Randy stood five paces apart.

"On my signal," Jennifer said. "Charge and unseat your opponent. Ready. Set. Go!"

The boys tried to run but were slowed by the water. The girls held out the noodles. Of course, the noodles bent on contact and proved to be useless. Even when the girls battered their rival.

Jenifer, Jason, and Debbie cheered them on. Mostly they laughed as the riders slipped and teetered and screamed.

The guys tried to help by bumping each other.

Chloe lost her noodle and grabbed for Eve's 'lance'. She caught the slight woman's wrist and pulled her off her horse.

A loud cheer went up for the winners.

Chris and Chloe were given a few minutes to rest before their second match.

"Ready. Set. Go!" hollered Jennifer.

The horses charged, the lances were in position, and they crashed into the opponent.

Nothing happened!

The noodles were so pliable that they were useless.

The riders engaged in hand-to-hand combat. The girls pushed and pulled on each other, trying to dislodge their opponent. Debbie's short stature and extra weight gave her the advantage. She was unmovable.

Chloe tried everything she could think of. She took chances, got over-extended, and fell into the water.

Jason marched around, crowing that they were the best. Debbie held her arms up high, celebrating their victory. Her boobs jiggled crazily.

After receiving their accolades, Jason fell forward into the river, allowing Debbie to dismount by swimming away.

They went to the shore and got a celebratory beer. Being gracious winners, they gave beers to their competitors and the referee.

They drank and talked smack. They ended up lying on the beach towels, enjoying the beer, the sun, and their companions.

^^^

Jason grilled steaks for their final dinner.

Everyone slipped on a shirt to stay warm. No one bothered to wear underwear. There were some cute bottoms on display,

After dinner, they sat by the fire and gobbled up s'mores as fast as they could make them. They talked and drank and eventually separated.

Three groups went their separate ways.

^^^

Jason and Jennifer retired to their bedroom and undressed. They lay side-by-side.

Jen said, "This has been a good vacation."

"Yes," her husband agreed. "Chloe upgraded her boyfriend, Chris seems more confident around girls, and you and I may have set a personal best for most vacation sex."

Jennifer laughed, turned to him, and asked, "Did you ever imagine we'd be naked around other naked people for hours on end?"

"No," he said and laughed. "Although, as a pimply-faced teenage virgin, I fantasized about it. This wasn't what I pictured, but it was fun. I can't see us sitting around in soggy bathing suits again."

"You know how every day when I get home from work. I kick off my high heels and remove my bra?"

"Yes."

"It's my 'Ah' moment. It's liberating. I'm free of uncomfortable devices I wear because of my job. I relax and immediately feel better. That's how I felt being here naked. Total comfort. Total freedom. Now that we've had a taste of the nudist lifestyle, I can't see us going back to the old way."

"I understand. Fashion and society don't require me to wear constricting or painful things, but I understand the sense of freedom and comfort. I also enjoy the scenery. You're one hot babe and I love seeing you naked."

"Yeah, right. You enjoyed seeing Chloe's friends."

"You're the only girl for me."

"Good answer," his wife said and laughed.

They came together and kissed. They kissed again, and the ritual that never grows old for them began. They made out and made love.

Her boobs were soft and sensitive. They enjoyed the ways he played with her breasts.

She sucked his cock; he ate her pussy.

He slid his rock-hard dick into her warm wet pussy, and they groaned.

"Ohhh."

He stroked in and out of her to the delight of both parties.

They rotated through various ways and ended up screwing in the missionary position because each liked to look into the other's eyes.

"Ohhhh," they cried out as they climaxed.

After resting, Jason said, "Being with you never grows old."

"Ditto.

^^^

"Chris, show me what you've learned with Debbie," Eve said as the three naked young people sat in a tent.

Chris focused on the chubby brunette. He looked at her face and then her eyes. The space was quiet. A full minute passed.

Debbie and Chris forgot Eve was in the tent. For them, the world only held two people. Them.

Chris leaned forward and said softly, "May I kiss you?"

Debbie nodded and closed their eyes.

They kissed.

Sparks flew.

He wrapped her in his arms and continued the kiss.

He guided her to the ground and peppered her with short soft kisses on her lips, face, neck, and breasts.

"Oh," she moaned softly.

He brought his lips back to hers and kissed them gently. His hand softly caressed a breast.

"Mmmm." she moaned.

He hefted and squeezed her boobs as the tip of his tongue sought out her tongue and touched it. He lightly played with her breasts as he focused on kissing the college girl.

He heard her moan and sighed. She grew warm and wet down below. He smelled her scent and knew without checking that she was nearly ready.

She grasped his cock, squeezed, and stroked it.

His lips went to her bosom. He kissed and sucked her nipples.

She clutched his head and held it against her chest.

His lips and mouth exploded her feminine assets. While he did so, he lowered a hand to her soaked sex and fingered her.

"Ohhh," she moaned and spread her legs, giving him total access.

He took his time and excited both erogenous zones.

She moaned, cooed, sighed, and loved what he was doing.

He broke free of her arms, got between her chunky thighs, and kissed her pussy. A flick of his tongue struck her clit, and she moaned loudly. He followed the script and pleasured her immensely.

He didn't stop until she arched her back and cried out, announcing her orgasm.

He and Eve sat on their heels and watched Debbie enjoy her bliss.

Debbie took a deep breath, opened her eyes, and said, "That was wonderful!"

"I had good teachers," he said humbly.

Debbie reached out to Chris and said, "Let's do it. I'm wet and ready."

"Mount and penetrate her," Eve said. "Do it gently. Like we've discussed."

Chris gingerly climbed on the stout woman.

She grabbed his cock, wet it by rubbing it against her slit, and placed it at her opening. She nodded and said, "I'm ready."

Debbie smiled encouragingly.

Chris was wide-eyed and looked nervous. He pushed gently. The tip of his dick slipped inside a woman for the first time.

"Wow!" he exclaimed.

He drove inside her and felt the warmth and the soft caress of her flesh.

"Oh!" she cooed.

"Oh my God!" he cried.

He shoved his whole cock in, pulled three-quarters of it out, and slowly re-inserted it.

"Ohh," they moaned.

Chris withdrew and thrust.

"Ohhhh!" he exclaimed. His eyes were screwed shut as he lost it and cum flew out of his dick."

"Oh. Ohhh," he moaned as he filled her with his sperm.

Debbie rubbed his back. She and Eve smiled. They knew how good he was feeling. and they were happy for him.

Chris thought he might pass out. His heart was racing, he was sweating and gasping for air, and he'd never known pleasure like this. Every cell of his being felt like it was on fire.

The women waited patiently for him to recover.

His dick went soft and fell out of her. Chris said, "Wow! Debbie, that was awesome. Was it like that for you?"

The girls laughed softly and said, "We need to talk."

They explained everything.

"So that was pitiful," he said, sounding dejected.

"No. That went as expected," Debbie said.

"Weren't you listening?" Eve said. "All guys cum quickly their first couple of times. A woman's pussy is amazing. For the rest of your life, you will remember this feeling, you will think about it multiple times a day, and you'll want to slip your dick into any available pussy.

"You've learned how to prepare a woman's body for sex. Your next task will be to learn to control your emotions, build up your stamina, and last long enough so a woman gets enough stimulation to climax."

"Oh," Chris said.

"Chris, I'm not upset or disappointed," Debbie said.

Eve said, "Sex is complicated. You've worked hard and learned a lot. Over time and with practice, you'll last longer. Now you know the whole story. Try to keep your expectations in check.

"Until you can last as long as a woman needs, you can need to compensate. You're young. You'll have another erection in ten-fifteen minutes. The second time around guys normally last longer. Satisfy her in round two.

"Or you can choose my preferred option. Eat her pussy and give her an orgasm before you put your dick in her. A woman who's had an orgasm is more forgiving of a quick-firing man than a woman who hasn't climaxed."

"Eve and I had great orgasms last night," Debbie said, "so we're in a forgiving mood."

Eve said with a twinkle in her eyes, "I owe you one."

She reached out and squeezed his flaccid cock. She leaned down and took it into her mouth. He quickly got hard.

She pulled off and said, "That didn't take long. Debbie and I enjoyed being your teachers."

"And we want our last evening to end with a bang," Debbie said and giggled. "Actually, a double bang. We both want to have sex with you."

"Really?"

"Yes," Eve said. "I want to have you inside me. Lick my pussy, get me wet, and let's be one."

Eve reclined and spread her legs.

Chris looked at her gleefully. He moved toward her hairy pussy, stopped, and brought his lips to her lips. He kissed her gently, pulled off, and kissed her more passionately. It was a long sensual kiss.

When they broke, they were breathless. They smiled at each other.

Eve pushed him on the shoulders. He took the hint and went down on her.

He was gentle and thorough.

"Ohhhh, she moaned. "Do me. Do me now."

Chris mounted her and slid easily into her soaking wet pussy.

"Ohhhh!" they moaned.

Chris tried to stay calm. In his mind, he screamed, "Her pussy is so tight and hot. God! The feelings are glorious!"

"Faster! Harder! Deeper!" Eve commanded.

He compiled. In a way, it helped him last. He had a mission to focus on instead of the wondrous feelings being transmitted from his penis to his brain.

He didn't last that long. Maybe close to two minutes, but long enough to make her cum.

"Oh, yes. Oh, yes. Ahhhh. Ooooh!

She went silent as an orgasm decimated her consciousness. She gripped the sleeping bag and felt pure joy. Her pussy pulsated and firmly gripped his cock.

That took Chris over the edge. He shoved his cock deep inside her and blasted rope after rope of cum. When he was done, his cock went soft and shriveled.

He slid off Eve and lay huffing and puffing with his eyes closed.

A minute later, he opened his eyes and saw Debbie beaming at him. She said, "You did it! You made her cum on your cock! Congratulations, Loverboy!"

He smiled weakly. Sweat covered his face. He felt exhausted and triumphant.

Eve playfully punched him on the arm and said, "Good job. You can put two notches on your bedpost. I'm sure you'll have many more?"

"How many do you guys have?"

"A lady never tells," Debbie said.

"That is a question you should never ask. Guys are Romeos if they sleep with a lot of women. Women are sluts if they sleep with more than two. Don't put a girl in that no-win situation."