Thank God for April Fools Day!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They climaxed loudly and simultaneously.

^^^

At the same time, Chloe and Randy were walking in the woods. At first, they walked in silence.

Randy placed his hand on her arm, stopping her. Chloe looked up at him.

Randy said, "Debbie got it right when she said that Charlie is a turd. You deserve so much better. I...."

He said to himself, "You fool. You can't tell that you love her. Now's not the time. Be a good friend."

"I think you're great," he said. "You deserve to be happy and appreciated. With Charlie, it is always about Charlie. He doesn't care who gets hurt. Good riddance, I say."

"Thanks."

They walked on. Chloe ranted about Charlie and his shortcomings until she had exhausted herself. Then they walked on in silence.

Chloe giggled and said, "You're a good listener. Surprisingly so, since you were my ex's friend."

"I was never his friend. Charlie didn't have friends. A friend cares about people. He used people. Some, like your mother and friends, are his victims.

"I met him after the two of you became an item. I hoped I could change him. Make him a better person so he'd treat you better. I failed."

"That's a noble task. Why me?"

"Because you're special. You're pretty, kind, and smart. No man should treat you that way."

Chloe stopped and looked at him. "Those are kind words. Do you like me?"

"Yes."

They stood there staring at each other.

"I've been so blind. So stupid," Chloe said. "You've been so patient."

She leaned in. He leaned in more, enveloped her in his arms, and he kissed her. She kissed back with equal parts passion and hunger.

They made out, kissing repeatedly.

Chloe grabbed his belt buckle. He grabbed her hands and said, "No. I desperately want to be with you, but not tonight. Not under these circumstances. You're hurting. You're angry.

"I don't want to be the guy you hook up with to get back at your ex or the guy you have sex with to rid your mind of the pain you're feeling. I want to be the guy you consciously make love to because you know in your heart he loves you, and you love him."

His words stunned her.

She stared at him and said, "Not many guys would turn down a sure thing. I would have fuck you right here, right now."

"I want more than a moment of pleasure. How about a date tomorrow? You, me, your family, and some friends hanging out at the river?"

She giggled and said, "Yes. That sounds nice."

They walked for another hour, talking about life, school, and their plans for the future.

When they arrived back at the cabin, she kissed him on the cheek and sent him to the boys' tent. She went into the girls' tent. The coeds didn't get a lot of sleep. They had a lot to talk about.

^^^

Seven o'clock rolled around. The birds chirped loudly, Jen moaned as she rode her stud of a husband to a body-shaking orgasm, and Chris's dick spurted.

Chris woke and discovered his underwear was full of cum. He had been dreaming about his make-out party with Debbie and Eve, and he had a wet dream.

"Uh-huh," he said to himself. He looked over at his tentmate, Randy. He saw his back and prayed he was asleep, so he could sneak out and clean up before anyone noticed his nocturnal emission.

Chris snuck out, ran to the river, and washed. He hid his underwear in some thick brush and returned to camp nude.

He heard a wolf whistle, turned, and saw his sister and friends waving at him.

"Hey there, nature boy," Chloe teased. "Up early for a swim?"

"Yes...right."

"I like your outfit," Eve said. "I have a skin-colored one too. The temperature needs to warm up a few degrees before I break mine out."

The crew had a hearty breakfast.

The morning got off to a slow start. By ten o'clock, the temperature was warm enough for everyone to strip and head to the river.

Chloe giggled, blushed, and said to Randy, "Usually, a guy has to go on three dates with me, one of which needs to be dinner at a nice restaurant before they see the goods."

She laughed; he laughed.

Jen and Jason saw their eldest laughing. They didn't hear the conversation. Jason said, "Looks like our girl has gotten over Charlie."

"Yes. Let's hope it's not a case of getting out of the frying pan and into the fire."

Chris, Debbie, and Eve walked together and chatted about their favorite songs and singing groups.

They reached the swimming hole and lay in the sun like reptiles, absorbing the sun's heat and energy.

They had fun in the water and had a good discussion on the shore. They returned to the cabin for lunch and to the river for more fun.

After dinner, people dressed for warmth.

Chloe and Randy went for a walk. They talked about many things.

"You've thought things out," Chloe said. "I'm impressed. Charlie..." Her face blushed, and she said, "Sorry for mentioning his name. We were having a lovely conversation."

Randy stopped her, looked her in the eye, and said, "Hey, no need to apologize."

"There is. I was such a fool. I thought he was fun. What a mistake. I'm embarrassed."

Randy embraced her and held her. He didn't lecture her or talk down to her like she was a child. He didn't say a word.

She sobbed on his shoulder, getting all the regret out of her system.

When she was done, she pulled back and said, "Thank you. I needed a good cry. Thanks for not giving me fake sympathy or telling me to buck up and get over him already."

He nodded, took her hand, and they returned to the cabin.

^^^

Back at the campground, everyone was sitting around the campfire. Eve and Debbie talked Chris into singing. They sang songs in three-part harmony.

Jennifer cried after their rendition of "Killing Me Softly".

Chloe and Randy joined in the sing-along. Randy and Jason were horrible. Chloe and Jennifer enjoyed singing but weren't as talented as the CDE Trio, as Jason called Chris, Debbie, and Eve.

It got late, and Jen and Jason went inside. The girls and the boys went to their tents.

"You seem better," Debbie said to Chloe.

"Yes. I had a good cry on Randy's shoulder."

"He's a nice guy. Smart. Not bad looking," Eve said.

"Yes. You know what was nice?" Chloe said.

The others looked at her, listening.

"He didn't patronize me and say everything will be all right."

"I hate it when guys try to fix everything," Eve said. "Sometimes a girl just needs a good cry."

"Exactly," Deb said.

They discussed the 'Chris Project'.

"We've got him up to speed on kissing," Eve said.

"Yes. He's fun to make out with," Debbie said.

"We were thinking about giving him more lessons," Eve said.

Chloe laughed and said, "If you like kissing him that much, have at it."

"We were thinking of more advanced lessons," Deb said.

"Oh," Chloe said. She thought and said, "Why not? It'll certainly boost his confidence. Are you talking about going all the way?"

"Maybe. He's nice. He's polite," Eve said.

"We're horny," Debbie explained.

"We'll be honest with him and tell him it's only sex," Eve said. "We aren't in love. We aren't expecting a relationship."

"Okay."

"So we need you to sleep somewhere else tonight, and maybe you can stop by your brother's tent and send him our way?" Eve said.

"And if you want to stay with Randy..." Debbie said and smiled broadly.

"I'll do the first part, but I'm not rushing into things with Randy. I told you how I tried to jump his bones. He declined, saying that he wanted a relationship first. I'll go into the cabin."

"Oh," Debbie swooned. "You're living in a Hallmark Movie."

"No one likes a smartass," Chloe said.

She left, went to the boys' tent, and told Chris the girls wanted to talk to him. She bade Randy goodnight and went into the cabin.

The place was quiet. She climbed into her bed.

Next door, her parents were sixty-nining. Their orgasmic moans were muffled by their spouse's genitalia. Jennifer, a skilled multi-tasker, as most mothers are, enjoyed cumming on her husband's tongue while she swallowed his load.

^^^

"Knock. Knock," Chris said as he stood outside the girls' tent.

"Come in," they said in unison.

They were wearing tee shirts and were inside their sleeping bags.

"What's up?" Chris asked.

"We wondered if you wanted more lessons?" Eve asked.

"I love your lessons," he gushed.

"We're thinking of more advanced lessons," Debbie said.

"Cool! Thanks, you two are the best!"

"We started this for altruistic reasons," Eve said. "And achieved our goal. The path we are contemplating goes beyond giving you the skills to court a young woman. We could make you a skilled lover but deprive you of the experience of developing these talents on your own."

"Speaking from experience," Debbie said. "It's great being with someone who knows what they're doing, is under control, and takes you to the highest heights of pleasure. Being with someone who fumbles and stumbles is not so great."

"We are veering from the 'Let's help a friend' to robbing you of a journey of discovery," Eve said. "And we do so for our own sexual gratification.?

"Do you want to learn more about sex from us, knowing we like you but don't love you and we don't want a relationship?" Debbie asked plainly.

"Doing it on my own would give me a sense of accomplishment," Chris said. "But I loathe looking foolish, and I wouldn't want to risk losing someone I care about because I messed up.

"Thanks for giving me the option," he said. "I chose the safe route. Please teach me. I understand that we'll never be more than friends. I will always remember you as the caring women who shepherded me through what can be an awkward and difficult situation."

The women smiled, unzipped their sleeping bags, and invited him to lay between them. The women were naked except for their tops.

Chris undressed completely.

They gave him a tutorial explaining why he needed to go slow and be extremely gentle. They made out and had him handle and suck on their breasts.

Debbie's boobs were big and soft. She had saucer-like areolas and thick nipples. Eve's smaller pair were firmer.

Chris was surprised to discover that Eve's little breasts and nipples were more sensitive than Debbie's big tatas and required a gentler touch.

Eve explained it this way. "We each have nerve ends. In general, the bigger the boobs the more insolation covers the nerves, so they are less sensitive and can take rougher handling or more aggressive sucking."

"But boobs are like snowflakes," Debbie said and giggled. "No two are alike. You always need to start gently, pay attention, and learn what their owner likes. The big-breasted girl you're with may be the exception to the sensitivity rule."

The women allowed Chris to explore, squeeze, caress, and play with their boobs. He learned how to touch them. He didn't have to be taught how to enjoy them.

"Time to learn how to eat pussy!" Debbie announced.

They gave him the facts and explained that most women don't cum from P-in-V sex.

"Really? In porn videos, women are moaning and shuddering and squirting as guys pound them, pull their hair, and smack them on their bottoms," Chris said.

"Sweetie," Eve said. "You know that's not real."

"It's as real as professional wrestling," Debbie said. "Think about it. Why would anyone enjoy being spanked or having their hair pulled?"

"Oh," Chris said and added, "So it's theater?"

They nodded.

They filled him in on the facts, used a flashlight to show him their pussies, and pointed out the various parts. They made sure he could find their clits, knew its purpose, and how to stimulate it.

They educated him, had him practice, and gave him advice, tips, and suggestions in real-time.

He learned many things, such as he loved the taste of pussy, he loved to hear a woman moan and know that he was the cause, and he learned that the exterior of a woman's genitalia can be very different.

Eve had a neat clean vulva. It was barely more than a slit in her skin.

Debbie's outer labia were large. They were the size of a hamburger bun and her inner labia were thin and wispy and stuck out like a long scarf hanging out of a coat pocket.

He also learned that while they liked the same things, they enjoyed different tempos and levels of pressure.

"Oh. Yes! Like that," Eve hollered as he worked on her. She pushed his head into her crotch.

He lapped her cunt, and slurped her plentiful tangy fluid. He was caught by surprise when her body spasmed, and her thighs captured his head.

Her scream and her actions alarmed Chris. He stopped licking her and was still.

She sighed loudly and her body relaxed. She looked at his scared face, smiled, and said, "Sorry. I frightened you. When I have a big orgasm, I lose control. My legs have crushed many of my lovers."

She giggled.

He heard the snickering laugh of the impish little girl she used to be.

He smiled and asked, "So I gave you a big orgasm?"

"Huge!"

He smiled proudly like the Cheshire Cat.

Debbie spread her legs. Her damp pussy was covered by trimmed brown pubes. She casually rubbed her gash, smiled, and said, "Loverboy, can you make me scream your name?"

"I'd love to try!"

He knelt between her legs, leaned down, and kissed her belly button. It was soft and jiggled. He worked his way down to her sweet hole. He rimmed her outer lips, poked his curled tongue inside her vagina, and traversed her slit from bottom to top, ending his journey at her pleasure button.

"Oh!" she moaned.

He followed the game plan. He started with occasional gentle touches and slowly built up to the level of contact and the pressure she liked. He determined that by paying attention to her moans and groans.

"Oh! Mmmm," Debbie hollered.

Chris enjoyed her aroma and savored her flavor.

She moaned more; she moaned louder.

Eve watched. Occasionally, she gave Chris some instructions. She gently brushed the other woman's face and had her hand glide down her neck, across her collarbone, and caress one of her plump breasts.

"Debbie, you're getting close, aren't you?" Eve asked.

"Yes. Yes!"

"Keep doing what you're doing, Chris," Eve said.

Chris licked the swollen nub.

"OHHHHhhhh, Chris!" Debbie shouted.

Her hips jutted up. Joy flooded her body.

Pride flooded Chris' body. He removed his snout from the orgasming woman's trough, looked at Eve, and smiled.

"Well done," she said. She leaned in. They kissed, savoring his successful efforts and Debbie's musky juice.

They made out while their friend blissfully gasped for air. Eve grabbed and squeezed his throbbing erection. He touched her pert breasts.

Time had no meaning. The trio was in their own worlds.

Finally, Eve pulled back.

"No," Chris whispered.

"I could kiss you all night," Eve said, "but we have a gift for our star pupil."

"A blowjob," Debbie said. "Well, two if you last that long."

"Lay on your back," Eve said.

She and Debbie knelt beside him. Eve held his erect penis up and covered the head with her mouth.

"Ohhh, God!"

She sucked, slid down half his length, and pulled off. Debbie leaned over and did the same thing.

"Ohh. This feels so good."

The women shared his cock.

The third time Eve wrapped her lips around his shaft, he exploded.

"OHhhhh!

Debbie giggled; Eve sucked and swallowed.

Chris was transported to another world where fire flowed through his veins and pleasure he'd never known filled his head.

The nude women smiled and looked at him. When he'd returned, they said, "It's late. Go to your tent. Tomorrow we have another lesson."

^^^The day before they left^^^

Jen woke her husband by taking his cock into her mouth.

"Ha. What?" he grunted. "Oh. Nice."

"Morning, Babe," Jennifer said. "It's our last day. I thought I'd get us off to a good start." She resumed sucking his cock.

He gently ran his hand through her bedhead hair, sighed and enjoyed her actions, and said, "Every day with you is paradise."

He lay still and let her pleasure him.

She gave very good head. She wasn't one of those women who felt demeaned or resented sucking a man's cock. She loved her husband, she loved his penis, and she loved making both of them happy.

She moved languidly, swiping every side of his crown with her tongue

Jason smiled, knowing that this wasn't going to be a quick 'let's get you off' session. They had time, and she was taking her time. She sucked and licked and stroked his shaft. She scratched his balls and dragged her fingernails across his thighs.

"I love you," he said.

"Ditto," she responded. She went back to giving her beloved the best BJ ever.

^^^

The others woke and did their morning routines.

"Where's Dad?" Chris asked Chloe.

She giggled and said, "I haven't seen either of our parents. I think they're in bed."

"We were going fishing," Chris said.

"I think he got a better offer," Chloe said and chuckled.

Her brother tilted his head and looked at her. The college kids snickered.

He was slow to realize what she meant. When he did, he said, "Oh!"

"I like to fish," Randy said.

"There are rainbow trout and largemouth bass in the river," Chris said.

"Let's go."

The guys went fishing. The young women had coffee and talked.

"How are things with you and Randy?" Debbie asked.

"Progressing slowly," Chloe said.

"He likes you," Eve said.

"I know. He's different. He wants me, but only if we can be a serious couple."

"You could do worse," Debbie said and shrugged her shoulders.

Eve said, "Why are you hesitating? Aren't you tired of guys not willing to commit?"

"Yes, but..." She looked at her friends and said, "I'm doubting my judgment. I picked Charlie, and my boyfriends before him were worse."

"Yeah, they were," Debbie concurred.

"This time is different," Eve said.

"How so?"

"You're not picking. He is."

"That's true," Chloe admitted.

"He's not your usual pretty party boy," Debbie said. "He had the chance to bang you and turned it down. When has that happened before? Never! That shows maturity and character."

"I think you should date him," Eve said. "Try the old fashion way. Get to know him before you have sex. It's worked for women in the past."

Chloe nodded.

Her parents exited their room. Both were wearing shorts and a smile. Jason bellowed, "Good Morning!"

Jennifer had an extra spring in her step. It caused her bare breasts to bounce and shake.

The girls responded to their greeting. They also were braless, wearing only panties and tee shirts.

Chloe teased, "You missed breakfast and your fishing trip."

Jason blushed and said, "Yes. We slept in today."

"Chris and Randy went," she said. "Maybe they will catch fish for you to grill. The cornflakes are gone. There's granola."

"That'll do," Jennifer said.

The grown-ups had breakfast.

The groups self-segregated.

The parents sat on the sofa and whispered, smooched, and giggled like teenagers.

The college girls were at the kitchen table, doing a puzzle. They noticed the oldsters.

Debbie said, "Look at them. They are so in love. I want that."

"Me too,' the others chimed in.

"How's Chris' training going?" Chloe asked.

"Good," Eve said.

"We sucked his dick last night!" Debbie said excitedly.

"How's that helping him get over his shyness?"

Eve frowned at Debbie and said to Chloe, "He is comfortable being around us. Conversations are no longer an issue. We taught him how to kiss, so he's not worrying about that. His anxiety level has decreased. He can be present in the moment and read the signals we all give off that he was previously missing."

Chloe said, "That's good. That's what I was hoping for. Why did you give him a BJ?"

"He earned it," Debbie said. "He ate out pussies, and we had screaming orgasms." She smiled and looked like she thought his sister would be pleased.

"Wow. This has gone further than I expected."