Thank God for April Fools Day!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Eventually, you'll find a match. You like her for X, Y, and Z, and she appreciates that you are A, B, and C. There's no guarantee you'll walk down the aisle together, but you have a chance.

"Another benefit of being honest is girls love love. If I judge you as not right for me, but you are a good guy, I'm likely to play matchmaker and set you up with a girlfriend that you're suitable for.

"Thanks, Chloe. That makes sense and was very helpful."

"You're welcome."

^^^

After dinner, Chloe said, "Chris, to further your efforts to find a girlfriend, Mom and I are going to give you a makeover."

"A what?"

"Son, I know you like your bowl haircut," Jennifer said. "It was fine when you were ten, but it's got to go."

The family went outside.

Chloe said, "Sit on the chopping block and I will give you a hairstyle that will attract a woman's attention for the right reason."

Jason laughed, leaned against the wood pile, and said, "Son, better listen to them. They have your best interest at heart."

The women circled Chris, pointed at and pulled on his hair as they discussed options. They came to an agreement, and Chloe raised the scissors.

"Wait. Can't I voice my opinion?" Chris said.

"No," Chloe said. "From your appearance, it's obvious you are clueless about style. Be quiet, and let me make you presentable."

Chris closed his mouth and let his sister go to work. She tugged on his hair and snipped away.

When his sister finished, Jennifer appeared with shaving cream and a razor. She shaved part of his head and cleaned up his neck.

The women stood back and appraised their work.

"I like it," Jennifer said.

"Yes," Chloe said. "That'll do."

"Can I see?" Chris asked.

"Not yet. We're not done," Chloe said. "Stand. Your pubic hair is...." She searched for the right word.

"It's abundant and unkempt," his mother said.

"It's like a jungle down there," his sister said.

She knelt in front of him, grabbed some pubes, and cut them. She pushed his penis aside and cut. She touched his ball sack and trimmed his curly black hairs.

The contact caused him to get an erection. The women ignored his condition as they surveyed the hair situation and dealt with it as they saw fit. Eventually, they were satisfied.

Chloe said, "Now you look like a man worth meeting. You have a stylish haircut, and with the changes, I made below, I have increased the likelihood that some woman would give you a blowjob by one hundred..."

"I'd say a thousand percent," Jennifer interrupted her daughter.

They laughed. Jason did too.

Chloe handed him a mirror. Chris checked out his pubes and said, "I'm pretty bare down there."

"When you have something worth showing, you don't hide it," Chloe said. "What do you think about your other haircut?"

Chris raised the mirror and said, "It's cool. It's a high and tight haircut like the ones I see on soccer players in the Premier League. I like it. Thank you."

He spontaneously hugged his sister. His erection poked her belly. He felt her soft breasts and hard nipples press against his chest as he pulled her tightly to him.

She was less enthusiastic. She patted his back and said, "You're welcome."

They parted.

His mother said, "If you want to thank me, words will suffice. I'm cool being naked with you and with you having the occasional erection. I'm not ready for a full-body hug where I'll be prodded by my son's hard cock."

Her face was red. His face turned red.

Jason and Chloe laughed.

That night, when everyone was in bed. Jennifer made out with her husband. She sucked his cock, and moaned loudly when he ate her pussy.

She ended up on her hands and knees, and Jason plowed her from behind until they cried out, orgasmed, and collapsed in a heap of quaking flesh.

^^^

The next morning Jennifer and Jason made love with their usual vigor, moan and groans, and the swapping of body fluids that accompanied that activity.

Jennifer giggled and said, "I need a bath."

"Me too. The river?" Jason said.

"Yes."

The pair exited the cabin and padded in the nude to the river.

^^^^

"There you are!"

The Wilson family turned and looked at the shouting person. It was Debbie, a childhood friend who attended school with Chloe.

She smiled and waved and said, "Your directions were spot on. I found the cabin. I looked around and no one was there. I recognize a trail from past visits as the one that led to your favorite swimming hole. I followed it, and here we are."

While the chubby brunette was speaking, four other friends of Chloe's appeared.

"Babe!" hollered Charlie, Chloe's current boyfriend. The thinly built young man came to Chloe and held his arms open, expecting a hug.

Chloe cowered, her face turned red, and she looked uncomfortable and embarrassed. She didn't rise to greet him.

"Guys," she said. "This is a surprise."

"We tried calling," Charlie said.

"There's no cell service here," Chloe said.

"You told me to gather the gang and come," Debbie said. "You said you'd be bored out of your mind up here with just your family. Oh..."

Debbie covered her mouth with her hand and stopped speaking. The not-so-bright girl realized that she'd said too much.

Jennifer came to the rescue. She strode out of the river and said, "Hi, Debbie. Nice to see you again. Hello everyone." She waved. "I'm Jennifer, Chloe's mom."

The nude woman looked calm and collected. She didn't attempt to cover her nakedness. Her hips swayed and her breasts bounced and shook. She walked up to Charlie, extended a hand, and said, "And you are?"

"I'm Charlie. Chloe's boyfriend." He looked Jennifer over from head to toe, smiled, and did it again. He paid extra attention to her pussy and tits.

Jennifer smiled graciously. She didn't chastise him for ogling her. She let him have a good look and said, "Nice to meet you."

Jason produced a wry smile, watching the young stud eyeball his beautiful wife. He bellowed, "Hello, everyone. I'm Jason, Chloe's proud poppa." He stepped into swallower water and exposed his dick.

"You are welcome to stay with us," he said.

He chuckled and added, "There is one stipulation. It's a rule that Chloe insisted upon. She decreed that our little cabin by the river was a nudist camp for the duration of our vacation."

Jennifer raised her arms and spun about, showing she was completely naked, and said, "That is why we are naked."

"I'm good with that," Charlie said. He unbuttoned his shirt. "I think the rest of the crew is too."

"Please, join us, Jennifer said. "If you can stand seeing my frumpy, saggy middle-aged body."

"You're the opposite of frumpy. You're a fox," Charlie said. "Now I know where Chloe gets her good looks."

"You're too kind," Jennifer said.

Charlie kicked off his flip-flops, stepped in the water, and shook Jason's hand. "Nice to meet you, Sir."

Jason's firm handshake made the shorter, thinly built man flinch.

"I have no problem with the house rule," Charlie said.

He stepped back on land, took off his clothes, and dropped them in a not-so-neat pile.

Charlie wasn't tall, and he wasn't short. His thin build suggested he ran track in high school rather than played football. He was scruffy looking, having a couple of days growth on his chin.

The hair on his groin was a dirty blond. The appendage hanging there wasn't impressive.

Jen looked at it and thought, "For Chloe's sake, I hope he's a grower."

Chloe stood.

Charlie went to his girl, hugged her, kissed her, and said, "Hello, Beautiful. We thought we'd surprise you with a visit. Turns out you're the one full of surprises."

He stepped back, looked her naked front up and down, and said, "You should have told me you're a nudist."

Her face was red. She said, "It was a lark. A spur-of-the-moment decision because the weather was warm and nice."

She was anxious to change the subject and said, "This is my brother, Chris. Chris. Charlie."

"Hey, Bro," Charlie said.

Charlie was a talkative guy, a bit of a blowhard. He said to Chris, "How's it hanging?"

Debbie giggled. His other college friends chuckled.

Everyone looked at Chris's dick. He had lost his erection, but it still was a whole lot bigger than Charlie's meager cock.

"Ahem," Charlie coughed. His face reddened. "Sorry. That's a bad phrase to use at a nudist colony. Nice to meet you."

They shook hands.

Charlie slipped his arm around Chloe's waist and grinned. His hand drifted, and he grabbed her ass.

The others introduced themselves and announced they were cool with the no-clothes rule. They undressed.

Debbie struggled to get out of her clothes, She said, "I'm not procrastinating. I've put on some weight since I bought this outfit."

Debbie wasn't the sharpest knife in the drawer. She had a heart of gold and a bubbly personality. She was short and had a thick body. She had no waist, chunky thighs, and a big ass and big ta-tas. The friendly BBW had a radiant smile and a trimmed brown bush.

Randy was a friend of Charlie. He was quiet and blond. The young man had a medium build, was just shy of six feet tall, and had an average-sized dick.

Eve was skinny. She was almost pretty, but her eyes were small and her mouth was big. She didn't help the situation. She wore little, if any, makeup.

This stick of a woman had a prominent thigh gap and protruding hip bones. Her tiny ass couldn't fill out the back of her tight jeans. Her breasts were small. She rarely bothered to wear a bra.

She gave off a hippie vibe. Her long, light brown hair was fixed into two Indian braids that fell off either side of her head. She shaved her legs but not under her arms. Her pussy was covered by a thick unkempt bush.

When she removed her top, she exposed her boyish chest.

Everyone checked out everyone. Jennifer and Chloe got approving looks from the college boys, and Chloe's girlfriends smiled and whispered about Chris.

Seeing two coeds naked had caused his dick to get hard.

"There's beer in the cooler," Jason announced.

The college kids all headed to the red chest and got beers.

Jennifer and Jason put the beach towels together.

Everyone sat on the towels and talked. When the kids finished their beers, they got in the river. Laughter, splashing, and horseplay ensued.

They successfully cajole the grown-ups to join in. They played touch football and Marco Polo.

Jason and Jennifer were surprised to discover the level of intimate contact one player brought to the games.

Charlie blatantly touched Chloe and the other coeds. He whispered to Chris, "Dude! You're missing out. This is your opportunity to cop a feel."

Chris looked at him and didn't answer.

"Your lost," Charlie said, and he swam away, grabbed Eve, and ran his hand across her chest.

She splashed and cursed him.

Charlie proved to be an equal-opportunity offender. Jennifer gave him the benefit of the doubt when his hand caressed her bottom. Later, when his hand brushed her breasts. She knew that was no accident. She gave him a scolding look and left the river.

Everyone took a break. The guys got beers.

The young woman clustered around Chloe. They took turns talking. Her expression darkened, and she marched over to Charlie, slapped him on the face, and shouted, "You Bastard! You groped my mother and friends! Get out! Go home!"

"Babe, it was an accident," he said. He spread his arms, signally 'Hey, shit happens'.

Chloe was furious and pounded Charlie with her fists. She said, "Leave. We're done. I never want to see you or your little cock again."

Charlie opened his mouth to speak, but realized he couldn't talk his way out, he smiled and said, "Your lost. There are plenty of fish in the sea. Come on, Randy. We're out of here."

"No. You're a crappy person. I don't want to be associated with you."

"Go, you turd," Debbie said. "Randy, I can give you a ride home."

Charlie looked around. Everyone was pissed. His 'I don't give a shit' grin faltered, he gathered his clothes and walked away.

"Good riddance," Eve said. "He had bad energy."

"Sorry, Mom. I'm sorry girls for bringing that bad guy into our lives."

The women congregated around Chloe and hugged her.

Jason said, "I'm proud of you. When you realize you've made a mistake, that's the way to handle it. Acknowledge it, change course, and get on with your life."

She ran to him with tears streaming down her face and hugged him.

The crew milled around to give Charlie time to clear out, and then they went to the cabin. They were pleased to discover that the troublemaker was gone.

The women prepared dinner. The men set up two tents for the extra guests.

They had a good meal, and everyone's attitude improved.

After the sun set, the temperature dropped into the upper forties. Everyone put on clothes. Chris and Jason started a bonfire. The gang gathered around it, talked, and drank.

Debbie and Eve led everyone in a sing-along.

"That was fun, Jennifer said. She stood, extended a hand to her husband, and said, "We bid you goodnight."

They left.

Randy went to Chloe and asked, "Can we go for a walk? I want to talk."

"Okay."

Debbie brought Chris a beer, sat beside him, and said, "You're a good singer."

"Not as good as you and Eve."

"Don't sell yourself short," Eve said as she sat on his other side.

"Why didn't you grope us today? Charlie's hands were all over us," Debbie asked.

"It's wrong."

Debbie and Eve smiled. Eve said, "It is wrong. Sometimes it seems like the good guys never get rewarded. We have a gift for you for being a gentleman."

"That's not necessary."

"We think you earn it. The gift is from Debbie and me."

"It was your sister's idea," Debbie said. "We're going to teach you how to kiss."

"She told you?" Chris said. His face turned red.

Eve placed a hand on his arm, looked him in the eyes, and said, "Don't be embarrassed. Everyone's been in your position. We've all been young and inexperienced. Let us help you."

"This is a gift freely given. It would be bad manners to reject it," Eve said. "It does come with an obligation. Someday you will need to do something nice for no other reason than it's the right thing to do. Good intent and good deeds produce good karma. Today you receive; tomorrow you pass it on."

"Thank you," Chris said. "So how do we do this?

"Like this," Debbie said. She leaned in and kissed him. It was a short kiss.

Eve tapped him on the shoulder. He turned, and she kissed him.

Chris got an erection as he marveled at his luck. He thought, "Wow! This is great. Two college women kissed me. Their lips are soft. I hope I don't mess this up."

"We need to talk," Eve said.

"Oh, God! I was terrible, wasn't I," he exclaimed.

"Not terrible," Debbie said. "You didn't shove your tongue down my throat or grab my boob as if one kiss allows you access to my body, but we have some tips."

"Your sister told us you're inexperienced and could use some advice about girls and dating," Eve said. "We're willing to teach you if you're receptive."

"Please! I know nothing. I get nervous and tongue-tied around girls, and I'm sure I come across as an idiot. I'd appreciate any help you can give me."

The women smiled. Debbie said, "Chloe told us the advice she gave you, so you know confidence is critical. It's sexy."

"Kissing is also critical if you want to progress past friend status," Eve said. "Women want passion, and a good kiss can transport a person to another world."

"We are assuming you know that hygiene and fresh breath are important," Debbie said.

"If you're having dinner and the dish you're eating is spiced with more onions or garlic than you expected," Eve said. "You're not sunk. Insist that she take a bit. Tell her, 'This is the most wonderful dish I've ever had. You have to try it', and shovel a forkful into her mouth.

"This way, she will be unable to detect the onion or garlic on your breath."

"Cool."

"A kiss is a wonderful thing," Eve. "It can be the merging of two souls."

"So don't fuck things up by mashing your lips into hers, slobbering on her, or trying some super slick move you read about on the internet," Debbie said. "The standard kiss well executed will make any girl swoon."

"The first kiss is special," Eve said. "Don't rush. Wait until you feel a connection has been made. Wait until you feel the electricity crackling. Then, lean in and lightly press your lips against hers.

"Do it like this," she said.

Eve looked into Chris' eyes. She moved closer, maybe six inches from his face, and continued to gaze into his brown eyes. Her look was unwavering.

Chris felt uncomfortable. He didn't know her and had never been this close to her.

He felt something stir inside him. She no longer was his sister's skinny, flat-chested friend. She was a young woman with pretty eyes, a caring demeanor, and a beautiful soul.

She leaned in closer, her eyes closed, and her lips met his.

'Wham.'

It was magical.

A minute later, when she pulled away. Each was breathless and smiling.

"That was nice," Chris said.

"Yes," Eve said. "Show us what you learned. Kiss Debbie the way I kissed you."

Chris licked his lips and turned toward Debbie. He took his time and followed Eve's example.

The pair stared into each other's eyes.

Chris's image of Debbie as a goodhearted, dumb, fat girl evolved. She was this person with wonderful brown eyes.

He moved in closer. He noticed flecks of gold. He felt a warmth radiating from her. He felt close to her.

He leaned in. They closed their eyes. Their lips met. Her lips were warm and soft. They maintained contact for over a minute.

She pulled away, smiled, and said, "Nice. That was lovely."

"I enjoyed it too."

The coeds took turns kissing Chris. They critiqued him when necessary and discussed options, such as kissing your partner on the neck, behind the earlobe, or on the collarbone.

They practiced the different kisses.

"Don't be afraid to ask for what you want," Eve said. "If you like to touch tongues or to nibble on a girl's neck. Ask."

He nodded.

"Some girls are hesitant to say what they want," Debbie said. "Pay attention to what they do. Maybe she touches your cheek, runs her fingers through your hair, or slips you some tongue. She could be signaling that these are things she likes.

"Repeat the moves on her. If she responds enthusiastically, you know what she likes and you have a roadmap to how to please her."

They kissed more.

They moaned and enjoyed each other.

Eve said, "Congratulations! You have passed our course."

"You are a great kisser," Debbie said. "Hopefully, you are confident enough to kiss any girl you want."

"Thank you," Chris said. "That was the best class...The most fun I've ever had while learning."

"Us too," Eve said.

"We can practice again tomorrow," Debbie said.

The women went to their tents and crawled into their sleeping bags.

^^^

While Chris was being schooled, his parents were in their room.

"Why didn't you tell me that punk touched you?" Jason asked. The vein on his neck throbbed. He looked angry.

"Because I knew this was how you'd react," Jen said. She went to him, hugged him, and said, "It was nothing. If I had told you, you would have put him in the hospital. If I told Chloe that could have gotten messy. What if she thought I only said that because I wanted to break them up? She had to recognize that he was a bum."

"Come to bed," she said as she undressed.

Jason stripped quickly, grabbed her, and kissed her hard on the lips. He made love to her rougher than normal. It was almost as if he was marking his territory, saying to her 'You are mine'.

Jennifer didn't mind his extra passion.

His dick was bigger and harder than usual. He pounded it into her.

She wasn't afraid. He didn't hurt her. She felt the intensity of his love.