Thank You Felix Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kieso
Kieso
46 Followers

Myra had a small sense there may have been a miscommunication, but she cared even less now. She dived onto his cock like an Olympian into water. She became intentional, she looked up at him trying for the naïvely innocent pleading look that he liked. That morning, her frequently used bras had smelled repulsive, so she'd chosen a particularly slutty one because she'd rarely had an evening out that called for it. It hadn't been worn much. She was glad for that now; she used it to show off her breasts to her advantage. She pushed her chest forward so Felix could see. She closed her eyes and focused on the cock in her mouth. She needed to make this blowjob perfect if he was going to keep fixing her.

His dick was so hard he felt an ache in his groin.

'This blowjob is an enticement, Felix', Myra thought to herself 'You need to get hard enough to stop using your head, so your cock will follow me upstairs.' She smiled to herself when she felt the veins of his rock-hard shaft, and Felix's hand fisting in her hair. She decided that that was enough invitation.

She stopped abruptly, pulled his hand off her head and stood up.

"Hurry up!" she smiled. She pushed up the underside of her bra, and felt her tits rise even higher. She felt a tingle in her groin when she saw that it made him look down. She turned, ran through the Livingroom, and waited hopefully at the foot of the stairs 'Hurry up' she mouthed silently 'Hurry the fuck up!'

Standing dazed in the kitchen, Felix thought 'Is the sex really worth living with this much crazy?' Before he'd finished kicking off his khakis, however, he knew the answer was obvious. Following her into the Livingroom he stopped involuntarily when he saw her standing at the foot of the stairs, near the Christmas tree, squeezing the nipple that was peeking from the top of her bra. She looked to Felix like every young man's Yuletide wet dream.

'If this doesn't get his cock inside me...' Her thought trailed off as he stood there. He was looking at her hungrily and she knew he'd be fucking her hard in just a few more moments. She pushed her other hand in her panties and began moving it vigorously. She leaned against the wall and moaned.

Felix heard her sexy sounds, saw the look of desperation and thought it seemed staged. He loved that. He received it as her delightful surprise; her gift presented right beside their tree. He wanted to accept it and relished the thought of finishing the unwrapping.

Myra didn't run up the stairs. She started the abuse to her nipple and her clit as a ploy, but now that he was staring at her, it was all turning her on. She forced herself to pull her hand from her clit to the handrail and struggled to remove her shoes. Her hand returned to her nipple and she took a backward step up the stairs. She wanted him to see her play with her tit. She wanted him to WANT to play with her tit.

Felix closed the distance. She was on the second step when he grabbed her hips. 'Christ, you're gorgeous!" he told her. He reached his mouth for her other nipple. Her hand left the railing and pulled his mouth against her breast. 'I need his cock in my cunt... I need his cock in my cunt...' sounded like a chant inside her head.

"I need your cock in my cunt," She groaned. She placed both her hands on his forehead and pushed him away.

Staggering back, he saw her spin on the stair. He felt pulled by the flurry of her naked arms and legs as she raced upstairs, two at a time, and spun through the bedroom door.

He smiled and followed her. Deliberately. Unhurried.

Myra ran into the bedroom, leaped on the bed, and posed her body. She had in mind the black and white pornography of the '20's and carefully moved a sheet over just enough of her thigh.

She waited for Felix to rush in.

And she waited.

A river of self-doubt suddenly crashed into her. 'I'm freaking him out,' she thought, 'He's gone back to his fucking spaghetti!' She covered her exposed body.

He walked into the bedroom, stopped and stared.

She felt a wave of relief when he sauntered in, slowly stepping out of his boxers. 'Bastard!' She felt a smile spread over her face, 'Standing there like the cock of the roost.' She hugged herself tighter, 'If you want it, you'll have to work for it!'

Felix's cock throbbed to life at the sight of Myra, laying on her back, hiding her torso under a pillow, wearing what Felix thought of as her 'Myra-patented-smile'. It had a Mona Lisa quality, frequently communicating two different emotions; Sometimes frustrated and playful; Sometimes joyful and nervous. Today Felix saw both sultry and shy.

He tickled her foot. She laughed and smacked him with the pillow. He caught it, tore it from her hands and cast it aside. He tickled her inner thigh. The river of pent up nerves washed out of Myra's body as suddenly as it had arrived. She reached behind his neck and pulled him on top of her. He felt an overwhelming need to be even closer and he flexed his hips and felt his cock slowly push inside her.

Myra sighed with physical relief. Her whole day, confusing and randomly overcharged as it was, seemed to lead to this moment. Then her body reacted to Felix's shaft and she was shocked at how quickly her orgasm started ramping up. Her breasts were tingling, her mouth was dry, she felt herself mindlessly humping into his hips.

"Faster!" she muttered, "Harder!" Myra had her hands in her hair, pushing her hips each time he slid into her.

Felix was equally surprised at how wet she was. He felt her juices lather him and spread down his balls. He kept moved his hips slowly, yet she was already starting to flush with desire.

"Wait till I'm cumming," she panted in his ear, "Then tell me I'm all the things I've tried to be.' She gasped in a sharp intake of air as Felix pushed inside her again, "Be specific!" she pleaded.

He relaxed then pushed back inside her. He pulled himself onto his elbows and squeezed fists into the sheets. His gaze wandered from her eyes to her, 'cute little titties,' and back again. He felt his hips smacking against hers.

"Oh God!!" she cried, "I'm cumming, Felix! Fuck me and fix me!"

Felix loved her quick orgasms. After she came, she'd make sure that everything they did was everything he wanted. When she got like this, he'd anticipate what would come next. He'd be slamming into her while imagining having his rigid cock cleaned by her blowjob, or flipping her over to take her from behind. Felix wasn't thinking about any of that now. His mind had finally caught up with Myra's instructions and the last six months of breezy light-hearted reminiscing masking her regrets.

'My words won't fix her, but they might encourage her, and she fucking loves this,' he thought.

"Look at me!" he demanded. He held her hands against her head. Her eyes blinked open.

"YOU are an awesome med student!"

Myra felt her world explode for the second time in as many days, and her mind was slammed with endless random memories; receiving one of the few A+'s she'd received in college; slouched in the back of a Dodge, moaning and thrashing as a jock's finger ground into her soaking pussy and his mouth abused her nipple.

With each twitch of Felix's cock, and each jerk of his hips, the colors floating through space flashed in her mind's eye.

"You remember all of it because you're so curious about the human body."

She heard it somewhere deep in her soul. She perceived Felix's beautiful black eyes getting bigger. Her cunny twitched even faster. Her breath caught in her chest. With vivid detail she experienced the false memory of confidently soaking up page after page of a textbook. Then she remembered laying under Felix, feeling his skilled tongue stroke her vibrating pussy as she dug her nails into his scalp. She saw the A+ again, then felt the football player's cock sliding into her. She remembered closing a book in frustration and turning on the TV. Then she was alone in her apartment, begging the vibrator, with its frustratingly dead battery, to help her aching pussy.

Colors were everywhere, floating around her and through her, and the memories, real and imagined, washed through her. Then, impossibly, her orgasm became even more intense

"You're lean and buff because you enjoy exercising and eating healthy!"

Her cunt felt everything! The images in her minds-eye hammered relentlessly; Returning from a long run, feeling her heart racing, and her taut nipples straining against her sports bra; At a bar, with her pussy suddenly on fire, when Tamara surprised her with a French kiss. At the gym, watching her own sexy sculptured body in the mirror, as she curled with one toned arm, then the other; In her bedroom at her Mom's house, feeling a thin four-inch cock invade her, delighted that she'd found a new use for both it and her sensitive asshole.

"Uggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh...," she screamed in a voice that Felix had never heard before. Suddenly he suspended his disbelief. In his lust hazed mind, he imagined it working and suddenly felt selfish.

"Housework doesn't irritate you. You LOVE it now!"

Myra felt like she'd left her body. She was seeing his eyes through a telescope as her orgasm moved beyond her senses. It rattled her mind; her memory; her self-image; In the living room, picking up Felix's empty plate; Laughing as Felix playfully spanked her bum, then pulled her into a happy embrace; Felix, at the sink doing the dishes; Horny and frustrated during a dry spell between boyfriends. She imagined confidently handing a finished exam to a handsome TA that was checking her out. Then she was squeezing a college boy's cock between her titties, feeling immensely satisfied when he suddenly sprayed onto her chin and neck. She was on the bus, flipping confidently through biology flashcards. Then she remembered being bent over a couch, begging an old boyfriend, "Deeper! Harder!" as he slammed into her from behind.

Felix felt her pushing up. Looking down her sexy body he saw her ass lifting off the bed. The ragged breaths made her screams a pained staccato. Her shoulders left the bed as her head pushed into the mattress and her scream stopped with a deep inhale that pushed out her tits and their bullet sized nipples.

Felix's cock became his whole world. She pulsed around it. Her cunt rippled and pulled. He couldn't focus his eyes, so he squeezed them shut. As much as he pounded, he couldn't fuck her hard enough. He came and moaned with relief.

Myra collapsed, and he laid on top of her gasping for breath. With his eyes still closed, he rolled off and held his hand against his eyes. As he focused on slowing his ragged heartbeat, he eventually heard Myra's gentle breathing. He turned to open his eyes and found her peacefully asleep. Her head was tipped toward him with her mouth open slightly in a lazy smile. She started to gently snore.

**************

Myra was gone when Felix got ready for work the next morning. When he returned, he was hit by the smell of fresh paint. "I couldn't clean these walls," Myra chirped, "So I decided to just paint them." Her smile was radiant, "This is SO much fun!"

"Great," he croaked. He hadn't even hung his coat before she leaped into a hug. "I missed you!" she squealed, "I want to show you something!" She jumped off him, then squeezed the back of his neck.

He couldn't feel his arms. He started to panic when he realized he couldn't move his arms. His fingers began to feel like they were falling off, but he also couldn't move his mouth to complain.

"Cool right!" she bubbled. She let go and jumped back a step, "I'm learning about pressure points!"

Felix began to breathe again as Myra returned to the roller in the pan. "I've spent the whole day jumping back and forth between my old Zumba DVD, cleaning the house, and reading med book from the college library." She happily pushed the roller along the wall, "I feel fucking AWESOME!"

"Cocaine?" he asked.

She stopped rolling the wall and turned to look at Felix, "What?!"

"Are you experiencing some sort of manic episode?"

She hopped off the ladder, grabbed his wrist and motioned toward his hand, "These are the Carpals," then she pointed throughout, "Scaphoid, Lunate, Triquetral, Pisiform, Trapezium, Trapezoid, Capitate, and ..."

"What are you talking about?" Felix interrupted.

"Today I learned every bone in the body."

"Um... Wow," he said.

"You did this Felix! You fixed me last night!" she said excitedly.

Dazed, he looked past her and noticed the kitchen. It was gleaming.

"Wait." He looked a little shocked, "When did you have time to do all of this, Myra?"

"I quit my job this morning," she calmly announced, then kissed his cheek and returned to the rolling pan, "I signed up for all those pre-med courses at the community college and I've already applied for the student loans." She dabbed some paint spots off the linoleum, "I'm a med student again!"

Felix shook his head, "I need a drink!" He opened the fridge, "Where's my beer?" he asked. 'What is all this stuff?' he thought. Felix reached past the tofu and the organic cherries to the only thing that looked like alcohol.

"I got you some Organic Pale Ale." Myra chirped happily as she rolled more paint on the roller, "It's alcohol free. It says it has a 'citricy spiced hop with a touch of honey.' "

"Ugh!" he said. He walked toward the Livingroom, then promptly turned on his heal and headed back toward the door, "The smell of carpet cleaner is too much," he said, "I'm going to the pub"

"O-kay" she said in a happy sing-song voice.

**************

(to be continued...)

Kieso
Kieso
46 Followers
12