Thanks For the Help

Story Info
How thoughts of you gave me everything I needed.
929 words
4.36
1.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was too late to be awake, considering the early day ahead of me. But my mind wouldn't shut down, and the room was hot - even with my long hair pulled back, and only wearing a soft t-shirt and some cotton panties. I reclined on my couch, hoping exhaustion would miraculously find me.

In my boredom, I began to slowly drag my fingertips along my curves. I started with my smooth, bare thighs, then glided up and over my hips, appreciating their width, before dipping down to my waist, and then moving up further still... When they skirted along the sides of my breasts, a small gasp escaped involuntarily. I squirmed as I began to feel tingles of arousal spreading throughout my body, and started to explore myself in earnest.

I began feeling along my sensitive neck (while wishing a skilled tongue and set of lips were kissing and licking there instead), then reached under my t-shirt to directly grope my tits and tease my stiffening nipples. I closed my eyes to picture a lover's strong hands exploring me so intimately, and arched my back slightly into my own grasp, as if to urge this imagined partner on.

My pulse and breathing quickened in tandem -- I knew, in that moment, that I needed to cum.

I got on my knees, spreading them as far apart as possible while facing the back of the couch, and wedged a pillow between my legs -- I enjoy grinding the entrance of my hot, tight pussy into it as I get closer to my orgasm. I lifted my shirt up before placing a free, steadying hand on the back of the couch, so that my nipples could rub against the cushions once my hips began to sway. And, because the thrill of this sort of safe-yet-open exposure turns me on in and of itself.

It was then that you assumed the starring role in my fantasy, the way you often do in these dark, quiet, need-filled moments. I imagined you kneeling behind me, your body pressed close, one hand resting on my hip. I imagined your lips so near to my ear that I can hear you smirk as you call me out for being so brash -- before assuring me that you love it when I let my desire take over my judgment. The notion causes excitement to spike and pool within my rapidly overheating body. I reach down to rub my clit, and find it's already soaked in my own wetness. My hips start rocking in delight, keeping pace with my targeted strokes.

But it's the mental picture of you beginning to pleasure yourself to my desperate spectacle that gets me panting -- the idea of you watching me in such an unguarded and deeply private moment, and then reaching down with your free hand to work yourself over right alongside me, the rhythm of your rubbing matching my own. The idea of both of us fully giving in. Of losing ourselves together while we touch ourselves exactly how we need. Of each of us getting closer to cumming purely based on the thought that the other is nearing their own release.

A soft, sweet moan escapes from me before I can stifle it. My fingers are working my clit furiously now, and when I begin to concentrate on the most sensitive little parts of it, several other soft whimpers follow. In my imagination, you grip my ponytail with one hand and whisper quickly that you're close -- the sultry, lilting tone you used moments earlier replaced by something far more urgent, far more pointed. I think about the glorious tension that must be building between your legs -- I feel it within myself seconds later, and begin shamelessly humping the pillow clenched between my thighs.

Thoughts of my name falling from your mouth as you near the tipping point -- a soft, fervent chant -- drive me positively wild. I imagine turning to look up at you so I can lock into your eyes while I beg you to cum for me. Telling you that I need to see and hear and feel you come undone, while I bask in your complete loss of control. My unstoppable pleading for your pleasure sets you off in my mind, and I think of you wrapping your free arm around my body to pull me flush against you as you fly over the edge, cumming with a blunt, hot force that makes your bent knees go weak.

It's the thought of your orgasm leaking onto my lower back that sparks my own detonation -- clear, slick arousal flowing freely from me as an especially powerful orgasm wracks my body, my pussy tensing so hard it takes my breath away. I only manage one soft swear at the moment of impact before I toss my head back, my mouth temporarily frozen open, my eyes momentarily sealed shut. I ride out every second with my fingers circling my now-swollen clit -- and in my mind, you're still near, your shaky breaths on my skin as you caress my arms and kiss my shoulder. I sigh in equal parts longing and contentment as I ride out the last waves.

Afterwards, I steady myself with a few deep breaths, properly exhausted at last. I don't even make it to bed -- I recline where I am, drifting off smiling as I imagine your arms around me. Your nose pressed to the top of my head. The gentle thud of your heartbeat singing in my ear.