That Girl Next Door Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica was just about at the end of her orgasm when she felt her hymen fail. To her, it felt like something similar to being pinched on the ass, except the sensation was on the inside of her cunt. Then suddenly she was aware of the feeling of being filled by her brother's anatomy. His dickhead rubbed across her G spot and bumped against her cervix before he bottomed out inside of her. She threw her free arm around his back and across his shoulder blades.

"Oh dear God!" She screamed as she felt the initial penetration. This was quickly followed with a loud grunt "Umph!", when her brother bottomed out. The pressure of his dickhead slamming into the dead end of her vagina hurt worse than the loss of her cherry. But at the same time, the pain caused by her brother hitting bottom actually felt pretty good, like some form of pleasure. As Jason held his position inside of his sister, Jessica never released her hold on her brother. She was breathing extremely heavy, her nostrils flaring as they both stared into each other's eyes, love flowing between them. Jessica drank in the sensation of having her womanhood totally and completely filled by her brother for the first time.

"You're mine now, Jessie. All mine!"

The emotions inside of Jessica swelled with joy and happiness. The culmination of years and years of yearning finally fulfilled! Tears began leaking from the corners of her eyes and her voice broke in little sobs causing Jason to jerk with alarm.

"NO!" Jessica yelled. "Don't you dare pull out of me!"

"But I made you cry! I'm hurting you, baby!"

"NO! No, you're not." Jessica wrestled her left hand away from Melanie for a moment and brought it gently to her brother's face. "These are happy tears, Jason. Trust me, baby. I've never been so happy in all of my life. I'm crying because I'm happy, not because I'm hurting, babe. I love you, Jase! Stay with me, babe." Then she pulled him down for a kiss. As Jessica and Jason shared the most intimate moment of their lives, coupled together at both their mouths and their genitals, Jessica reached out towards Melanie and they again joined hands to share this moment.

"Jase? Baby? You didn't hurt me when you took me. I felt a little pain, kind of like getting pinched and it was gone in an instant. I'm fine, baby. Trust me."

Jessica had been searching the internet for information about girls losing their virginity and had come across an interesting study. The conclusion of the research had suggested that a heightened anxiety was directly linked to the amount of pain experienced by girls getting deflowered. Jessica already relished the sexual exploits that she had enjoyed with both of her lovers up until that point. She also found pleasure in jilling at least two or three times a week.

By her own assessment, penetration sex with a man should be every bit as pleasurable as well. So over a course of time, she had psyched herself into wanting coitus badly enough to have all of her anxiety over her first time be totally erased from her consciousness. She had total faith in the researchers and their conclusions. In the end, she found everything had worked out just as good as she had hoped that it would.

Instinctively, Jessica raised her legs and put her ankles against her brother's hips, her knees against his ribs. This change in angle immediately increased her comfort. This time when Jason began to withdraw his love sword from Jessica's sheath, she didn't try and stop him. She knew by the look on his face that he was ready to make love to her. Sure enough, as soon as he had pulled everything out of her except the mushroom shaped head, he was once again advancing inside of her, beginning a slow languishing screw. Jessica groaned with pleasure as her brother once again filled her with his cock. This was better than ANY sex that she had experienced up until this point in her life.

Jason took a moment to look over at Melanie. She brought her free hand up to the back of his head and moved in close for a kiss of her own. She was starting to be overwhelmed with her own emotions just then. Watching the siblings make love to each other for the first time filled her with a warmth and passion that she didn't know that she was capable of feeling. Watching Jessica give her virginity to her brother had been so very touching and also so very beautiful. Nothing about it had been the least bit lurid or indecent. It was totally driven by love and emotion the depths of which she never imagined to exist.

"I love you, Jase! Do it baby! Make love to Jessie! She needs your love, Jase. Give her what she needs, baby. Give it to her good! That's it! Do it! Do it baby!" Melanie felt her own emotions soaring off the charts just from watching her own two lovers making love and bonding together right in front of her. Everything felt so right that she just couldn't help but cheer her boyfriend on as he plunged his manhood into her best friend and girlfriend; his sister over and over again.

Melanie and Jessica locked eyes again as Jason began to thrust his hips faster and faster. Jessica was grunting, "oof, umph, oh!, uh!" with every thrust. She gasped and bit her lower lip, whining and moaning in pleasure. Her grip tightened on Melanie's hand as her whining began to rise in pitch. Jason's thrusting had already begun to increase in speed, but now that he detected Jessica enjoying their love making, it was as if he found an overdrive gear and shifted into it. Jessica's eyes beseeched Melanie's begging for release and for a moment, Melanie considered slipping her hand down in between the two lovers to stimulate Jessica's clit. But in the end, Melanie leaned down to Jessica kissing her passionately on her lips and slipping her tongue into her mouth as Jason entered the final stretch, thrusting faster and faster.

Jessica had tasted herself already on Jason's lips when he kissed her, and she once again found herself tasting her own cum on Melanie's lips while her brother continue to thrust into her with increasing speed. She had been focusing on the pleasure emanating from her cunt caused by what Jason was doing to her with his cock, but now with Melanie multiplying the adoration and love by her gestures it was more than she could stand. Not for the first time it was the straw that broke the camel's back. A huge orgasm slammed into Jessica, causing her to buck her hips in an attempt to meet her brother thrust for thrust.

This in turn caused Jason to grab Jessica by the shoulders and bury himself deep inside her body. He held her tight and pinned her down as he reached his own orgasm, busting a nut deep inside of his little sister. Jessica felt Jason's cock throbbing inside of her followed quickly by a flood of warmth filling her abdomen. She was instantly aware that her brother had just then cum inside of her, filling her up with his semen. That was all that it took to send her crashing over the top a second time with her best orgasm to date before she could even come completely down from the previous one.

Melanie discovered to her dismay that their shared kiss had suddenly ended with Jessica slack jawed and her mouth no longer responding to Melanie's ministrations. Jessica was blowing her breath into her mouth in an effort to breathe heavily, so Melanie backed off to give her room for air.

"Damn it Mel!" Jason cursed. "I was in full control of myself and doing good until you decided to kiss her! I swear to God, the sight of you two kissing each other is too...fucking...hot! I couldn't help myself. I couldn't hold back any longer and just had to cum after seeing that." Jason was panting heavily and breathing almost as hard as his sister was.

Jessica was so filled with love for her brother in that moment that she felt overwhelmed. She reflected back to an earlier time in their lives when they played harmless pranks on each other as a sign of affection. She decided that now was the perfect opportunity to tease her brother and get back at him for totally dominating her the other night. He had very nearly succeeded in doing so once again just now. She had instantly known the very moment that her brother came inside of her, but she knew starting with that particular subject was the best way to begin her prank anyway. Taking on a voice of shocked innocence like a pubescent teenager, she started yanking on his chain.

"Oh my God! You came inside of me? Do you realize what you have done!? You just put your baby inside of me! We just now made a baby together! Oh, honey! I love you so much! You're going to be a fantastic father!"

Jason's eyes were filled with sudden horror as he missed the over-the-top acting by his sister. He was just about to panic when he heard Melanie start to snicker. Melanie's giggling caused Jessica to lose her own composure and then they both guffawed. Jason was still coupled together with his sister even though his dick had deflated instantaneously with her revelation. But now with both girls laughing hysterically, he knew that he had been pranked. Jessica's laughter caused her muscles in her abdomen to contract forcing Jason's cock out of her cunt along with a heavy flow of post-coital fluids.

"Ooohhh! You...little...wench! You're going to pay for that. You just wait! I'll get you back when you least expect it."

"I love you so much, Jase." Jessica cooed. "But wow! I didn't think that you would actually fall for it. You know damn well that I had irregular periods when I twelve and first started up. Mom finally couldn't deal with it anymore and put a stop to it after my first year when she took me to her OB/GYN. I have been on the pill straight ever since I was fourteen to regulate my cycle. I didn't think that you would buy into that act! It was too funny to see the look of shock on your face though! Priceless!"

"I love you too, Jess. But you just wait. I will get you back. That's a promise, not a threat."

"I'm sure it is hun. But you know damn well that you had it coming...Sister-fucker!" Jessica began laughing again as Jason's eyes widened. It had only taken that one word from Jessica to trigger his memory of their conversation from the other night when she had reminded him that 'paybacks are a bitch.' Jason realized that it was, indeed, her turn to get even and looking into her eyes he saw no malice at all. Her eyes were filled with nothing but love, mischief, and mirth.

"Well, I guess I have to own that title for real now, don't I? But I still say that you're a horny little wench!" All three of them giggled together as Jason and Jessica enjoyed their newly consummated intimacy by kissing passionately.

As Jessica kissed her brother and slipped her tongue into his mouth, they wrapped themselves up tightly in each other's arms. If love had a tangible essence like water, the tent would have been filled to the brim and love would have been gushing out of the seams. The trio cuddled together tightly with Jessica sandwiched in the middle.

After a short time though, Jessica voiced her discomfort over the sex fluids leaking out of her body, running down her leg and across her asshole. There was only a small bit of tinting to the cum making it more pink than red once the three of them took a moment to investigate it.

"We should have put a towel under my ass first before we got started. But at least the sheets are maroon so you won't be able to notice the stain." Then looking deep into her brother's eyes, she smiled. "You claimed me, buddy. You had better be prepared to keep me forever and ever now!"

Jason's answer was to gather his sister into his arms and kiss her some more.

ɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤ

Jason was semi erect again in a half hour and ready to take on Melanie. But after the subject was broached, Melanie herself put her own foot down and quashed that idea. She told Jason that they could wait until after lunch to have their own fun. As the three lay there cuddling and kissing each other, Jessica couldn't stop herself from sharing her discovery with Melanie.

"I know that this could be too little, too late hun. But it worked exactly as advertised for me!" Jessica then proceeded to recall everything detailed in the article that she could remember for Melanie. "If you can control your fear and don't tense up when Jase starts to push, you're going to absolutely love every moment of having sex for the first time. I promise. I felt a sharp little pain but it was gone in an instant."

"I'm so glad that you shared this with me. I think that I can manage to do what you are recommending, in fact I am almost certain of it. I have been dwelling on my desire to go all the way with Jase and I really haven't thought about the first time being painful. I keep thinking about having Jase inside of me, sharing the ultimate in intimacy with each other. That's where my focus has been all along so far."

"Good! Everything will be fantastic then. There is nothing else in the world like it. I promise. You think that you're in love with Jase now? Just wait and see how you feel afterwards. If that love doesn't feel like it has quadrupled after you make love, then you have a definite problem." Jessica leaned into Melanie then and they shared a passionate kiss. "Everything about today is so totally grand! I can't wait to share my brother with you, hun! The three of us together forever. It gives me goosebumps!"

A decision was made to take the fitted sheet off of the bed and wash the stained area in cold water. This solution to the problem at hand would be absolutely acceptable since each and every camp site had its own water spigot for tap water near the electrical box beside the site's parking spot. A spare set of sheets that were printed with a Camo pattern by RealTree® was packed in their supplies, but they elected to leave them there for now. A nylon cord that was kept on hand in the dry box at all times and was used for an impromptu clothes line. They always kept a supply of this nylon cord on hand in their camping equipment because it had multiple uses. It could be used to replace damaged tent lines, made into a trout line for fishing, or a hundred other things.

They all gathered around the table after the fitted bed sheet had been attended to so that they could enjoy their lunch. This time, it was fried bologna with American cheese. Once again the griddle was used to fry the meat. Using a butcher knife, Jason made a radial cut from the center of the slice to the outer edge. Leaving the slices together in one stack, he cut all of them simultaneously in one fell swoop. This allowed the meat to contract without bubbling up into a dome. After a quick toasting on each side, it was done with the end product resembling a pink Pac-Man.

Melanie garnished three paper plates with barbecue flavored potato chips and kosher dill slices. Jessica mixed up "homemade" lemonade using one cup of concentrated Lemon juice with one cup of sugar in a gallon jug filled with ice water that she shook extremely well to dissolve the sugar. If anyone had been casually observing the trio, they would have commented that they worked together like a well oiled machine. This was very true. They had lots of practice at this sort of thing from their backyard camp outs reaching all the way back to shortly after Melanie and Jessica became hard fast friends. The three of them always paid close attention to the actions of the others searching for any objective that needed to be attended to, then jumped straight in to lend a hand. The Three Musketeers moniker was well deserved.

ɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤ

Just as they were wrapping up lunch, the trio heard the sounds of another rain shower approaching. While the girls gathered up the trash and got it disposed of properly, Jason raced to the clothes line and yanked the fitted sheet off of it. Once he was back inside the tent, he carefully checked it out only to find that the area they had washed by hand was now free of both stain and dampness. He finished replacing it on the bed, then assisted the girls with closing and securing the exterior window flaps on all four sides of their tent. The three of them arrived inside of the tent just ahead of the approaching storm.

Unlike the previous night, this time there was distant lightning and thunder accompanying this storm. A blast of wind from the Northeast announced that the wind-wall had arrived as this storm was the result of a summertime cool front. The temperature outside the tent dropped several degrees after the gust of wind cleared the camp site. The tree tops continued to sway to and fro, leaves rustling as the upper level winds continued to batter them and was accompanied by the sounds of the first raindrops beginning to fall.

Whatever heat that had built up inside the tent during the morning hours was now gone and the temperatures were relatively comfortable for a summertime day in the shade of the East Texas Piney Woods. In fact, everything had returned to roughly the same or slightly less than the overnight low temperature from just the previous evening. Each of the trio had all of the window coverings secured on the interior by the time that the rain truly began to come down in torrents.

Everyone had just finished stripping all of their clothing off again when Jason's cell phone started playing 'Low Rider' by War. It was his ringtone for his best friend Roel Hinojosa. His general ringtone was 'Scotland The Brave' played on snare drums and bagpipes only. But he had individual ringtones set for all of his family and close friends so that he would get an audible cue as to who was calling him without having to look at the display. His ringtone for his sister was a clip from a certain seven minute long instrumental piece by The Allman Brother's Band (the answer is obvious if you stop for a moment and think about it). His ringtone for his current girlfriend/girl next door was "Brand New Key". He always had a cheeky way of picking something that fit very well.

"Yo!!! ¿Que Paso, 'mano?" Jason spoke to Roel after swiping the green handset symbol on his phone.

"Nada! Nada! Did you and your girlfriends make it to the campground as planned?" About that time, lightning struck near the dam at the Sam Rayburn Reservoir and the resulting thunderclap was heard less than two seconds later. "Jesus 'mano! It sounds like you have some bad weather rolling in!"

"We're going to be fine. It's just a cool front that I saw on the weather radar before we left Weiser yesterday. It was still up around Memphis then, so I wasn't concerned about it affecting the flight. I knew that it might still be strong enough to get here today though. It had to cross all of Arkansas and North East Texas before it could get to us. No worries."

Jessica motioned to Jason for him to hand her his phone so he passed it over to her.

"Hey buddy! Whatcha' doin'?"

"I just came back outside a few minutes ago, mi amor. I'm sittin' out in the backyard doin' shots with Juan. You remember him, Mari's husband? He and Julian have been hanging out here all day with me while my sisters have been out choppin' with our mom. The women all got together yesterday and made up about a gross of tamales. Even so, twelve dozen isn't going to feed this crowd tonight.

"They should have made two grosses instead of one. I don't know what they were thinking. I hope they make a triple batch of spanish rice and refried beans to go with it all or people are still going to go hungry after dinner tonight! So how are you doin', baby girl? Are you feeling relaxed from your camping trip? I've seen how you seem to go totally chill when you're out in the woods."

"Uh...Roe, honey. You might need to think up a new nickname for me. I don't think I can be your 'baby girl' anymore."

It took a few moments of silence before the impact of what Jessica was hinting at sunk in and Roel connected the dots.