That Girl Next Door Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mrs. Stewart came upstairs to Jessica's room with a pair of dress slacks that she was sewing up for her daughter's wardrobe at school. She casually looked over her daughter's shoulder at the website displayed on her browser as she booked her reservation for the moving van using her father's credit card for her deposit. Mrs. Stewart's heart leapt up into her throat.

"You're killing me, girl! Just what in the heck are your father and I going to do now that we're going to be living all alone in this big ol' empty house once you're gone?"

"Oh, mom! Jase and I will both fly down for each and every holiday. We will drive down if we are going to stay for more than three days. I'm sure that there will be occasional weekends in between when we'll drop by for a visit too. It isn't going to be all that bad!

"Besides, I just HAVE to do this mom. Mel wants to go to SFA so that she can be close to Jase, and I am moving up there so that I won't be left all alone by myself here without my brother or my best friend. I thought that you understood all of this! Especially now that Jason and I are back on good terms again."

"Oh, baby! Trust me, I totally understand. I know that with Jase and Mel both being gone that it would devastate you to stick around. But it doesn't mean that I am happy to see you go either. I really wish that you were going to stay here and go to Lone Star College instead. It was just last week that I was changing your diapers. You grew up practically overnight on me. My nest will be so very empty without you guys here! Do me a favor though real fast. Slip on these pants with a pair of your flats so that I can measure where I need to stitch in the hem on the legs."

ɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤ

Several weeks passed and the month of August arrived. The Gallery Furniture Delivery came off without a hitch as scheduled on Thursday, August 2. Jason's boss let him take off for the afternoon since things were slow that day at the airfield. Tracey actually did a very good job of getting all of the different pieces in the Master Bedroom arranged leaving Jason to only have to worry about getting everything from the old apartment taken care of before driving down to Satsuma that evening.

Friday the third was loading day and Saturday would have everyone headed back north to Nack. Jason was extremely fatigued after a full day of carrying stuff from Melanie's house and loading the truck, followed by loading up and stacking his sister's stuff. He had done a short stint one summer working for Daryl Flood Relocation & Logistics a local Mayflower Agent. While he was there, he learned all about how to properly stack a load. The heaviest items always were low and the lightest items on top. Plus you placed items by shape so that they fit together like pieces of a jigsaw puzzle. It was almost an exact science.

The girls had helped carry some of the larger and heavier items, but for the most part, they had bailed out on poor Jason leaving him to do the majority of the work. Jason grumbled and groused about the inequity. But he was getting laid on a very regular basis now by two of the prettiest females on the face of the planet, so there was some small benefit to all of the extra effort that he was having to exert on their behalf.

Jason stumbled into the shower that evening, barely alive. He followed his standard routine by starting with shampoo on his hair. Once that was rinsed clean, he applied the conditioner and let it set in while he attended to other matters. Had this been a morning time shower, the next step would have been to shave his face. But having shaved that morning, the main objective tonight was to clean off all of the sweat, dirt, and grime from his long day's work. So he grabbed the bar of soap next and began working over every inch of his body to ensure that he was fit to retire in his bed. The final step was to rinse out the hair conditioner before stepping out and drying off.

Jessica slipped quietly into her brother's bathroom to find him standing before the mirror with a blow dryer drying his hair. He wasn't buck naked any longer, having wrapped his bath towel around his waist once he had dried his body off. The mischievous side of Jessica briefly entertained the idea of 'pants-ing' her brother by yanking his towel away and stealing it. But before she could act on that idea, she noticed his state of fatigue and thought better of it. Instead, she satisfied herself with slipping behind him and wrapping her arms around him in a loving embrace.

"Hey, babe." Jessica addressed her brother once he turned off the dryer and set it on the counter. "Thanks for everything that you did for Mel and me today. You totally busted your ass to make sure everything was finished up tonight. I actually thought that it would be the middle of the day tomorrow before we drove up to Nack. We owe you big time. I feel bad about how today turned out, actually."

"It's okay, sis. There's going to be a day when you have to carry my slack for me. That's how things are in a relationship. It is exactly why people hook up together. Two together are every bit as strong as three individually."

"Are you trying to be a wise old fart at the young age of 22?" Jessica giggled.

"Yeeeaaahhh, maybe. Can you go lay out my gym shorts for me?"

Jessica didn't immediately reply, causing Jason to turn and look closely at her. When she didn't look him in the eye, he gently took her chin in his hand and lifted.

"Spill it."

"I'm feeling kind of horny," Jessica answered, still not looking her brother in the eye. "I was hoping that you wouldn't be too tired to screw me senseless tonight." She let out a sigh in frustration.

"How about a compromise. If you get on top and do most of the work, I'll be sure to scratch your itch real good for you. Deal?"

Jason leaned over and brought his lips closer to Jessica's. She put her hand on the back of his neck and pulled herself up onto her tip toes to meet him. They both parted their lips on initial contact and slipped their tongues into each other's mouths, kissing with their usual passion. Jessica took the towel from Jason's waist then broke their kiss to hang it from the towel bar on the wall.

Jason walked naked out into the hallway and turned into his bedroom next door. Jessica followed in his wake and as soon as she was in his room, she gently and quietly shut his bedroom door before stripping her own clothing off. She left it all in a neat, albeit unfolded pile at the foot of his bed.

Jason crawled into his bed, and once he was comfortably positioned on his back, he reached out his arms to his sister. He gathered her into his arms and they resumed their passionate kisses. Jason used one hand to caress is sister's bare back while copping a feel of her C-cup breast with the other. Jessica used one free hand to gather up Jason's erection and massage it with slow gentle strokes.

"My God, Jess. I can't believe the feelings that you stir up inside of me when we're together like this," Jason whispered in her ear. "I have never been so much in love with someone like this before. I feel like my whole body is going to swell with love until it explodes!"

"I love you too, Jase. I am so happy now! There were so many nights that I hugged my body pillow on my bed wishing that it was a different version of you. The version that I have with me right now. Not the old Jason that was trying to keep a wall between us. There were so many nights that I cried myself to sleep, Jase. So many nights, but it was well worth the wait. I've got you right where you belong, mister. We were made to be lovers, hun. It's just a freak accident that we are siblings too. You're my soulmate, Jase."

"And what about Mel? I know that you love her too. So is she not your soulmate?"

"The three of us are somehow soul-bound to all three of us. I don't know how to explain it, exactly. But I have more than one soulmate, so do you and so does Mel. We were meant to be together, all three of us. When I wake up in the morning to find both of you in our bed together, I don't have words to describe the warm, fuzzy feelings that swell up in my heart. It was meant to be like this Jase. It's supposed to be like this. That's all I can say because the words that I need just don't exist beyond that."

Jessica's massage on Jason's prick had worked its magic and he was stiff as a board. She climbed onto of her brother and straddled his waist while guiding the head of his cock to her vaginal entrance. They had made love often enough in the past few weeks that her brother's dick slid easily inside of her as she impaled herself on him.

Jason groaned with pleasure as his manhood slid into his sister, joining them intimately once again. 'Jess is right,' he thought to himself. 'Just from the way that this feels, it was preordained to be this way. God help me, but I love her so DAMN much!'

Jessica did most of the work, riding up and down on her brother's cock. And then she giggled at a funny thought.

"What?"

"Nothing...I was just thinking about the last time that you told me to go fuck myself. And now, that is exactly what I'm doing! No?"

Jason released a giggle of his own as he reached down to their joining and located Jessica's clit. He began to tease it with a windshield wiper type movement of his index finger back and forth across it as Jessica slid herself up and down his cock. It took less than two minutes for that to have it's affect on her, causing her to begin shaking and jerking with every swipe of his finger as minor orgasms hit her again and again.

Jessica reached down to grab Jason's wrist, but he broke her hold and grabbed her around the waist firmly with both hands before beginning to thrust up into her. His speed began to increase with each thrust as he found his momentum.

"No!" Jessica gasped. She grabbed Jason's wrists again trying to break his hold on her, but it was too late. Her strength failed her as she was suddenly driven to the summit of the mountain, pushed there by her brother's repeated thrusts into her cunt. "fuck, Fuck, FUCK!"

The knowledge that she was right where he wanted her to be was the last straw for Jason. He gave her five or six extremely fast and hard thrusts before pulling her down tight against his body and releasing his swimmers into her cunt. Jason groaned in satisfaction as he continued to cum inside of his sister, bathing her insides with his semen.

When Jessica felt that the end was near, it was all she needed to tumble over the summit and cum herself. She was in the free-fall stage, coming down from her high when the wetness and warmth of her brother's seed began filling her depths. The thoughts of having her brother's bodily fluids soiling her insides and marking her as his property were all it took to instantly propel her back to an even higher summit than the first and cause her to come crashing down again.

'Jason is painting my insides with his cum! He's trying to knock me up! Oh God, but I want to have his baby so badly!' Jessica's thoughts burst into her mind at the speed of light. She collapsed down onto his chest while wrapping him up in her arms as tightly as she could manage. "I love you, Jase!"

Still breathing heavily while holding his sister tightly to him, Jason gasped, "I love you too, Jessie. God, but I love you so damn much!"

Neither one of them made an effort to disengage from their intimate coupling. They both fell asleep joined together at their genitals. But a short time later after both of them had surrendered to the Sand Man, Jason's wilted pecker slipped out of his sister. In her unconscious state, Jessica's body reacted on autopilot and she slid to the side and off of her brother without breaking their embrace.

Jason's body reacted in a similar fashion, rolling towards Jessica to keep her in his embrace. It was later on, after about an hour, when the chill of the air conditioning became too much and that forced Jessica to wake up halfway to gather the sheet and blanket over the both of them. They slept through the night without either of them realizing that no one had bothered to set a wake-up alarm for the following morning.

ɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤ

Bright and early on Saturday morning, while darkness still blanketed the land, Mrs. Stewart untangled herself from her husband's cuddles and threw on a night shirt and her robe. She then made her way across the hall to the extra bedroom that served as her hobby area. She was sewing a 'summer dress' for her daughter to wear to school along with the other things that she had completed since her High School Graduation many weeks ago.

She checked her work and was dissatisfied with her own stitches that she had made the previous evening when she had joined two pieces of what would be the skirt together. It took a few minutes to rip out the bad stitches, but only a few seconds to mate the two pieces together with straight pins and run it through her Singer® again. The second pass was picture perfect. She thought about her son in that moment. Jason always bragged about being able to solder components onto a circuit board to 'NASA specs'. 'Well! I can sew to NASA specs!' She thought to herself and giggled.

She sewed the skirt to the bodice and waistline that had already been completed. But to finish it up would require Jessica to wear it so that she could hem it properly an inch or two above her knees. She set the dress aside and went into the kitchen to grab a cup of java. With her coffee mug in hand, she carefully climbed the stairs up to where her children were asleep in their rooms...except that they weren't! She opened Jessica's door only to find that her bed was still made and obviously had not been used last night.

"That's odd," she muttered to herself. "Maybe she went next door to sleep with Mel. I'll just ask Jason if he knows where his sister is."

As it turned out, she discovered to her dismay that Jason knew exactly where his sister was sleeping. As she cracked his door open carefully, she found that they were both sleeping together in Jason's bed! She very quietly slipped inside of Jason's room and studied her two children who were snuggled up together in each other's arms.

Jason was on his back and had his 'face pillow', an older worn-out pillow that was completely flat because it could no longer be fluffed, over his hair, forehead, and eyes. Only his nose, mouth, and chin remained exposed. He was breathing with a heavy raspy breath that wasn't truly a snore. He was probably nude in the bed, but his mother couldn't tell for sure. His feet were exposed at the foot of the blanket and sheet that covered his body, but the blanket and sheet only covered him to his waist. His upper body was totally exposed except for that portion that was covered by Jessica who was cuddled up onto his chest.

As for Jessica, she was definitely topless. Her bare back was totally exposed, but being eleven inches shorter than her brother, her entire lower body was covered by the sheet and blanket. The blanket though had a recess in it that clearly outlined her glutes, the ravine resting in her butt crack. This led her mother to conclude that Jessica was most likely nude. And if Jessica was nude, then they both were. Breathing deeply to release a sigh, Mother Stewart noticed for the first time that there was an odor of sex in Jason's bedroom as well.

With her suspicions confirmed, she located Jason's desk chair and spun it around to face the bed. Then she quietly settled into it, sipping her coffee as she waited for her children to awaken. It wasn't too long before Jessica was the first to regain consciousness. Mother Stewart was not the least bit surprised that her daughter woke first. Everyone knew that Jason had Grizzly Bear genes spliced into his DNA while his sister was always up first and cheerful most mornings.

Jessica yawned and stretched before noticing that morning had come and the room was well lit by the rising sun.

"Oh shit!" Jessica muttered. "I have to hurry up and get back to my room!" She grabbed the covers and threw them off of herself exposing her completely nude body.

Mrs. Stewart noticed with amusement that her daughter had evidence of fornication trailing down between her legs and across the back of her left thigh. The cum had dried leaving a dusty white trail that was unmistakable. She raised her mug to her lips and this time she loudly slurped her coffee on purpose.

Upon hearing the sound, Jessica with her back still towards her mother jerked as stiff as a board with her head no longer facing her brother. Now she was staring directly at the photo on the wall of the two of them together. In the photo (taken on a vacation to Durango, Colorado), his arms were around her shoulders and her arm was wrapped tightly around his waist pulling the two of them closer standing side by side with Rio Grande #476, a K-28 Mikado type steam locomotive right behind them. She slowly turned and looked over her shoulder only to find her mother studying her over the rim of her favorite coffee mug.

Jessica squealed while desperately grabbing the covers and raising them to her neck and turning to face her mother. Then she reached behind herself and began to frantically shake her brother to wake him up.

"Umph, ugh, aaahh! Damn it Jess! What in the hell are you doing?

"Houston! We have a problem!" Was Jessica's reply.

ɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤ

...to be continued!

Appendix D

  1. B. A. Steinhagen Lake - Wikipedia has some excellent information about this Reservoir, including the fact that most of the locals who grew up on that lake as I did still call it "Dam B" and not by what is now its official name. I am placing an HTML link [HERE] <a href="https://www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steinhagen_Reservoir">, but a Literotica moderator has deleted a link such as this from one of my submission in the past. Hopefully this one will remain untouched.
  2. Old Aldridge Sawmill - The Aldridge Sawmill was first constructed by Hal Aldridge in 1905. The original mill was of wooden construction, and the equipment both for the construction and for the actual mill operations was brought to the site by ox cart. In 1906, the Burr's Ferry, Browndel & Chester Railway built a spur into the mill, and a town grew up around the mill. By 1911, there were 76 buildings at Aldridge including houses, a warehouse, a hotel, a company store, and company offices. Later that year, the wooden mill structure burned down and a new mill was constructed using hand-poured concrete. The new mill with its updated equipment produced 125,000 board feet of lumber per day. In 1918, the mill was sold to Kirby Lumber Company which continued to run it on a limited basis until 1923 when it was finally closed. The last of the township itself was abandoned in 1927, and the site was subsequently acquired by the U.S. Forest Service in 1935. While the town itself is gone, the abandoned shells of the four concrete mill buildings, various concrete foundations, the mill pond, and portions of the old railroad tram still remain. Hikers are welcome but, due to archaeological concerns, no off-road vehicles or horses may be ridden in the Aldridge area.
  3. The Sawmill Hiking Trail - If you go to WWW.ALLTRAILS.COM and do a search for "Sawmill Hiking Trail" in Angelina National Forest, Texas, you should be able to pull up a topographical map of the Old Aldridge Sawmill trail described in this story. The straightest part of this trail is where it joins the old railroad right of way described in the narrative. It is another fascinating place to research the items described in this story. There are more than 280 EXCELLENT photos of the trail and the ghost town on this web page. PLEASE REVIEW THESE PHOTOS! Especially the photographs of the sawmill buildings!
  4. Camping Beds - I probably should have included this item in Appendix C. But just in case someone out there still doesn't get the correct picture, Google "Camping Beds" and a whole list of them should appear. These are not the classic cot. But the idea is similar. These are folding frames that usually come with an air mattress to be placed on top of the frame. It is far more comfortable than the aforementioned cot or a plain air mattress on the hard ground. It is a shame that they were not around back in the 1970s. I absolutely love them and recommend them.
  5. Jim McIngvale- Believe it or not, Wikipedia has a very excellent write up about this extremely interesting man. I strongly urge you to read it if you are not from the Houston area. Everyone in Houston knows Jim. He's a city celebrity and extremely popular. I am sure that there has to be someone out there who hates him, but I have not met them yet if they exist. He is very down to earth and actually is a pretty nice guy.