That Girl Next Door Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica immediately took her brother's place, kissing Melanie and using her fingers to finish what Melanie and her brother had started. As Jessica was rubbing her clit, Jason stood behind Melanie and played with her breasts and nipples. The sensations and stimulation fanned Melanie's passions and it didn't take her very long to cum too. The girls clutched each other and more words of endearment flowed.

The girl on girl action helped Jason gain a new erection before Melanie came. So when Jessica removed her own bottoms and passed both bikini bottoms to Melanie, Jason was more than ready again for sex. Jessica moved into the same position that Melanie had assumed earlier. She also reached down to grasp her brother by his cock and guide him effortlessly into her cunt.

"Bestest Little Sister Ever!" Jason spoke into Jessica's ear once he was fully embedded inside of her. They gazed longingly into each other's eyes. Then simultaneously they both said, "I love you so damn much!" followed by a simultaneous "Jinx!" before Jessica won by shouting "Double Jinx!" and then she giggled.

Jason responded by pulling his sister close and kissing her with passion. Meanwhile, Melanie had tossed Jessica's bottoms onto her shoulder then positioning her own bottoms back into place and tying the straps with bow ties once again. Jason and Jessica screwed for almost fifteen minutes with Jessica having two small orgasms from her brother's stimulation. Jason remained hard, but wasn't close to finishing again anytime soon. By this time, all three of them had fingertips that were beginning to resemble prunes, so brother and sister agreed to continue with their incestuous lovin' later in the evening and back at the camp.

The remainder of the camping trip followed the same general pattern. The girls shared lesbian love once more as Jason watched them and masturbated. Jessica was going down on Melanie when Jason was ready to cum, so he positioned himself near Melanie's mouth and she eagerly swallowed his eruption. Well, she only swallowed most of it. She did save some of Jason's cum to snowball to Jessica once she climbed up to kiss her.

Both Jessica and Melanie developed a fascination with slurping up the creampie after one or the other was fucked by Jason. Jason teased both of the girls calling them cum-sluts. To their credit, neither girl denied the accusation and just smiled. Both girls also fell into a routine of using their mouth to clean Jason up after he had sex with one or the other.

'It doesn't get any better than this," Jason thought to himself.

ɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤ

All too soon, it was time for striking the camp to pack up and go back to their regular lives. This was always a melancholy moment for Jason and he wished that he did not have to return back to civilization so soon. The past few days had quickly flown by. But he reveled in the knowledge that he had been carnal with both his sister and the girl next door. It was an achievement that he would never be able to brag about to anyone, except maybe his own best friend. But the memories were sure to last him for the rest of his life.

True to his word, Roel dropped in for a visit Sunday afternoon. He was immediately 'voluntold' by Jessica that they were now officially dating and what the rules of their relationship would be. Roel queried her about public appearances and kissing. Jessica looked at her brother and discovered that he had a pained expression on his face. But Jason knew some time ago that loving his sister was going to cost him some emotional turmoil still. When Jason nodded his head to her, Jessica quickly spun around to Roel, sitting in his lap and pressing her lips to his. Roel was so stunned that he gasped in surprise and Jessica took the opportunity to jam her tongue into his mouth. To his credit, Roel tried to fight her off for several moments before surrendering and kissing her back.

Once he wasn't fighting her, Jessica kissed Roel a little longer and then ended it. Roel was clearly aroused as she felt his erection growing against her thigh. But she put her forehead to his as they both panted and tried to catch their breath.

"If you learn not to fight back, I think that it might be more believable," Jessica snarked. "But don't go thinking that you're going to have free reign to collect those anytime you feel like it. Only in public and only when it is prudently necessary to carry on the illusion for other people."

A moment of doubt surfaced in Roel's mind as he thought about the situation.

"Jessie, mi amor. I don't think that I can do this for you."

"Why not?"

Roel turned his eyes to his best friend and Jason saw immense pain there.

"Spill it, buster! Why can you not pretend to be my boyfriend in order to throw suspicion off of me and my brother screwing each other's brains out? Why!?"

"Jessie! Please don't be angry. I've been crushing on you for years and I just can't do this! I love you, Jessie! Please don't make me do this, querida. I'm going to fall for you and fall hard."

Jessica's blood turned to ice water in her veins. She was stunned by this revelation as it had never occurred to her in a million years that anyone other than her brother cared deeply about her. Jason had been the major focus in her life with Melanie following a very close second place. With Roel and Jason being best friends, she had always viewed him as just another brother to love. But she had never had any romantic feelings for him. Not like those that she had for Jason.

Turning meek and humbling herself before Roel, she gently caressed his face with her hand before speaking.

"I'm so sorry Roe. I never knew. If I had known, I would never had done what I did tonight. I am so, so sorry Roe. Trust me, I know all about unrequited love. Until just recently, I carried that torch for my brother for many, many years. I never meant to hurt you, babe. I really do love you. But it isn't the same husband and wife kind of love that I feel for Jason. You are just like a second brother to me, so don't ever think that there is absolutely nothing between us. You are very dear to my heart, but not like a lover."

Roel excused himself and slipped out the sliding glass door onto Jason's balcony. Jessica turned to watch him go and felt sick to her stomach. Jason joined him and put his arm around his shoulders. Roel looked at Jason with a teardrop forming in the corner of one eye.

"I suspected 'mano. But I was never certain until you said so just now. I am very sorry too. We should never have put you in that awkward position. But there is something that I want you to know. I have often played out different scenarios in my mind. I am constantly thinking about 'What if?' So I want you to promise me that if something ever happens to me that you will marry my sister and take care of her in my stead. Now that I know that you love her just the same as I do, I would never trust anyone else to ever do that for me. Only you."

Roel turned rapidly and grabbed Jason into a hug. Then he broke down, sobbing and crying into his best friend's shoulder. After a minute or two, he managed to calm down while Jason held him close. "I'll do it, 'mano. But you had better make sure that you never get your stupid ass dead, or I'll kill you!" That non sequitur brought both of them to laughter before they went back inside of the apartment.

Roel and Jason got out their card decks along with their spares so that the four of them could sit around the table and play Magic The Gathering© by Wizards of the Coast®. That eventually devolved into a drinking game. Each time someone added a manna card to his field, he or she was forced to do a shot. This escalated later to include doing a shot for each of your cards or markers sent to the graveyard as well.

By the time that the game was declared over, Melanie was passed out on the floor and Jessica was wobbling in her chair. Jason could easily picture Jeff Foxworthy saying, "If you're too drunk to play Magic, then you just might be a nerd!"

He had already prepared for Roel to spend the night by having a pillow and quilt laid out on the couch. So he managed to wake up Melanie then guide her and Jessica to their bedroom. He helped the two girls strip down to their panties and slip on their sleeping tees before all three of them tumbled into bed. Everyone in the entire apartment was dead asleep less than 5 minutes from lights out.

ɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤ

The following morning, everyone was nursing massive hangovers. Jason took a long hot shower after downing a mixture of both Tylenol and Ibuprofen. The girls stayed in bed, spooning. Jason got dressed in his work uniform and gently woke Roel up as he headed out the door. Roel was accustomed to occasional heavy drinking, so he didn't suffer his own hangover so badly as the other three had.

After rummaging through the refrigerator and cabinets, he came up with a plan for breakfast and began cooking. Melanie and Jessica eventually rolled out to greet the day. Melanie was first into the shower that morning, but Jessica followed soon after. They were both so hung over that being naked together in the shower didn't phase either one of them. They focused on bathing each other, but each shampooed her own hair.

Reversing the process, they each dried their own self off but when it came time to dry their hair, Melanie brushed and blow-dried Jessica's hair before letting Jessica return the favor. At no point during their morning ablutions did either girl get frisky or aroused. Hangovers can be a bitch sometimes. Both girls noticed the wonderful aromas emanating from the kitchen while they were dressing in tees, panties, and shorts; but skipping the bras. Roel was plating up the food and putting it on the table as they emerged from the bedroom.

"Morning ladies! How' you doin'?"

Both girls moaned as they slid into their chairs opposite of each other. The coffee was very welcome and the food smelled delicious, but they both kinda stirred their forks around in the Cream of Wheat playing with their food before finally taking a bite. However once their taste buds were stimulated, they tucked into their meals earnestly.

Roel worked as a machine operator at a local lumber mill on the 3-11 shift. He kissed each girl goodbye on their cheeks before he headed out the door. He wasn't rushed and still had lots of time before he needed to report in, but he also had errands of his own to complete. His larder and fridge were nearly empty from having been away all last week. Not to mention that there was body hygiene to attend to as well.

After Breakfast, the girls dressed in Tees and Jeans before heading down to the management office for the apartment complex.

"Hi! My name is Jessica Stewart. My brother Jason is a resident here." She greeted the manager at the reception desk.

"Heeeyyy! I'm Tracey! We all know Jason very well! He called us just a few minutes ago to let us know that you and a friend would be dropping by. Something about moving from his one-bedroom into a two?"

Jessica's hackles immediately raised. First of all, Tracey seemed too young to be an apartment manager. She looked to be all of 18 years old, the same age as herself and Melanie. That along with the way she seemed so eager to help them and gushed about her brother set red flags waving. Jessica cocked one eyebrow observing Tracey while she continued her quest.

"Yes. Melanie, my best friend right here is dating my brother. We both just graduated this year, and Mel got accepted into SFA. She and Jason have decided that they want to live together. I'm going to move up here too and help with the expenses while I start my classes at Angelina College down in Lufkin. Mel and I will share a bedroom while my brother gets the other one."

"I see," Tracey deadpanned. The news that Jason was dating Melanie obviously took the wind out of her sails. The sad look on Tracey's face almost made Jessica feel sorry for her. Almost. "We have one unit that has just finished being made ready. It can be available today. I also have another unit on notice for the end of the month and one that we will have to do repairs to that is also currently vacant.

"Repairs?" Melanie asked. "What kind of repairs?"

"Well..." Tracey hedged. "Okay, I'm not supposed to say. So this is officially off of the record. But just about everyone in the apartment complex already knows about the police raid on July 7th anyway. So I'm not actually disclosing anything that you could just as easily learn for yourselves if you asked around a little bit.

"The police forced entry, so the door frame and the door have to be replaced. The wife surrendered peacefully after her husband pulled a gun on the cops and was shot dead. He bled all over the living room carpet, so we're replacing all of the carpet in the entire apartment. They had cut holes in the walls to store their drug stash behind couches and the beds and such. So those will need to be repaired as well."

"Wow! It sounds like that one won't be ready until several months from now!"

"Actually, we should have it totally repaired and repainted before the end of the month. Our contractors and suppliers are very top notch."

"We were out of town on a camping trip on the 7th. Did you find out from the cops just how long that they had been running surveillance on those people?" Jessica asked. In the back of her mind she was worried about the illegal relationship that she shared with her brother. Having cops sniffing around the apartment complex was worrisome.

"Oh!" Tracey exclaimed. "They didn't do any surveillance, actually. I had only been working here for a month when I noticed all of the activity at their apartment. My uncle was a cop back in Florida, so I immediately recognized the signs of a drug dealer. I'm the one that tipped off the Police and turned them in." Grabbing her key ring off of her desk, Tracey motioned for the two girls to follow her outside. Once the office was empty, Tracey locked the door and then led them around the corner.

Jessica made a mental note to herself to speak to Jason about Tracey. She was a Nuclear Bomb just ticking away. They would have to be extra careful in her presence since she was so observant.

Tracey led them down the sidewalk a ways before going up stairs at the first building behind the office. She opened the door to a vacant apartment and invited them inside. Jessica noticed that the place was immaculately painted and immaculately clean. There was a very pleasant aroma from some kind of air freshener in the apartment as well. But she didn't recognize the scent. It had a slight hint of peppermint to it, but was also kind of floral in nature at the same time.

"What is that air freshener that you use?" Jessica inquired.

"Oh! That is Conqueror!" Tracey explained. "We replace the carpet in these units once every 5 or 6 years depending how badly it is worn. We offer free shampooing to our residents once every 12 months. The Conqueror is then sprayed all over the carpet after the shampoo crew rakes it even though the carpet is still damp. We found that it freshens a lot longer that way instead of letting the carpet get totally dry first."

"They rake the carpet? What does that mean?"

"They have a plastic rake with tines on it that lift and separate the wet carpet fibers so that it dries faster without any mildew. But the carpet shampoo and the Conqueror both have ingredients to prevent the mildew as well."

"Where is the other apartment? Is there any chance that it is downstairs?" Melanie interrupted. She had already been thinking ahead to moving day and was contemplating all of the gear that would have to be hauled up the stairs for both her and Jessica to move in.

"Actually it is a downstairs unit. I can show you where it is, but I can't let you inside because of insurance reasons. It is the exact same floor plan as this one, except reversed. Everything over there is exactly the opposite to this one. Think of looking at this apartment through a mirror and that is what the other unit will look like once the repairs are completed." Tracey led them back down stairs after locking up. They headed down the same sidewalk that they had just used to get from Jason's current residence.

Both girls were shocked when Tracey stopped at the foot of the stairs to Jason's apartment and pointed to the building directly across the sidewalk from there. There was a doorway with yellow Police Tape still covering the entrance to the crime scene that they had totally overlooked yesterday, and again earlier this morning. Jessica and Melanie both looked at each other for only a moment before they both smiled.

"DIBS!" They shouted in unison. Then laughed together.

"I take it that having a guy die here doesn't bother you two?"

"Nah, not really. Besides the location is perfect. We won't have to walk too far to move Jason's stuff from his apartment. It's just right up these stairs. And I personally prefer to live downstairs. A two story home would be okay, but I don't want to have to carry groceries up the stairs every time I come home from the store." Melanie stated. "As long as you guys have it ready before school starts back up for the fall, it will be perfect."

"I'll get started on the paperwork today then." Tracey said.

ɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤ

When Jason got in from work that afternoon, he was feeling sort of recharged. He had gone out to the airport fully expecting to have to work a twelve hour shift, but in the end, they only kept him for the regular morning hours of 7am to 3pm. His favorite shooting range was Hot Wells back home near Cypress. But he regularly visited Meadow Ridge on County Road 231 when he was here in Nacogdoches.

As soon as he hit the door, he made a bee line to his bedroom and worked the combination on his gun safe. Reaching up onto the shelf above his rifles and shotgun, he pulled out his Beretta .40 caliber pistol. Jessica followed her brother into his room and observed what he was up to.

"You look like a man on a mission to fill a sheet of paper full of holes, dear brother of mine!"

"You betcha! Ya wanna come with?"

"Oh, hell yeah!" Jessica exclaimed. "And I just happened to bring my toys with me too!" Jessica had kept her guns stored inside of her Pilot while they were camping, but had slipped them between the wall and the back of the couch when they got back home to Jason's apartment. Hindsight being 20/20, she belatedly realized that she should have asked Jason to put them in his safe since there was still plenty of unoccupied space in there.

"New rifle?" Jason inquired on spotting the larger case as Jessica slipped it into the trunk of his Dodge Charger.

"You'll see when we get to the range," was the only reply that she offered up.

Jessica opened the rear door and slipped into the back seat as Melanie had already claimed the shotgun position. The car was still comfortably cool from Jason's drive after work to get home. Since the range would be closing at 6pm, they still had more than an hour to 'pop some caps'.

Once they had paid their range fees, Jason also bought several boxes of .40S&W. Jessica had shopped around and settled on some 12 gauge Buckshot, 9 count/.32 caliber ball. This drew an odd look from Jason when she set her purchase on the counter. Jessica could see the wheels turning in his head and grinned. 'I got him!' she thought to herself.

Once they were at their booths out on the range, Jessica reached for her long case and unzipped it first, pulling out the Benelli® M4 tactical shotgun that she had bought for her brother as a secret surprise gift.

"Ho-ooolllyyy Sheep Shit!" Jason shouted in a singsong voice as Jessica flipped it over and began feeding shells into the magazine.

"You like it, babe?"