That Girl Next Door Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melanie began stoking the side of his head and running her fingers through his hair, staring into his eyes while drinking in all of the love imparted to her. "I love you too, Jase! For ever and ever, hun. I have a part of you inside of me now and it is going to stay there forever."

It took several minutes before Jason began to soften inside of Melanie. But they stayed coupled together for as long as possible. Jessica made love to both of them by rubbing Jason's back and fondling Melanie's tits while taking turns kissing them both. Once again the tent was filled to overflowing with the essences of love from the Triad.

When Jason finally faced the inevitable and withdrew his love sword from Melanie's sheath, he rolled to the side opposite of his sister in order to cuddle. But Jessica had already formulated a plan after she noticed that Melanie wasn't bleeding from losing her innocence.

As Jason's cum mixed with Melanie's cum began to leak from Melanie's cunt, Jessica grabbed her girlfriend's legs and lifted them up again before diving down on her pussy again to lick and slurp up the creampie. Melanie wasn't shocked by what Jessica was doing, but she was certainly surprised as it came totally unsuspected and without warning.

Jessica stuck her tongue out and swirled it around inside of Melanie's vagina. Sucking as much of the post-coital fluid into her mouth as she could gather. She savored the flavor of her brother's cum mixed with her best friend's pussy juices before climbing up over Melanie and kissing her passionately. Melanie did not shy away, recognizing the salty taste of Jason's semen on her girlfriend's lips.

Jessica shared roughly half of the contents of her mouth with her lover before breaking their kiss to swallow down her own portion. Melanie surprised herself by swirling the mixture around in her own mouth savoring the flavor. She thought about the fact that it probably contained elements of Jessica's saliva at that point making it a cocktail made from all three of their bodily fluids.

"Geezus, Jess! With all of my blood, that had to be the grossest thing that you have ever done!"

"Honey, did it taste coppery to you?" Jessica asked. "You didn't bleed like I did."

"Okay...that is unexpected. I mean, how could I not bleed? I felt my cherry tear when Jason pushed through it. I didn't get that 'pinched' sensation that you talked about. But I definite felt the exact moment that my cherry ripped. It felt like a piece of paper being torn apart inside of me."

"It's different for everyone, I guess. So, how are you feeling?"

Melanie giggled. "I think that as soon as Jason gets stiff again, I'm ready for round two!"

"Slut!" Jessica rolled her eyes before she too began to chuckle. She looked over to her brother to find that he had passed out after he had relaxed.

ɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤ

After a short nap, Jason awoke alone in the camp bed. But he heard his girlfriend and sister chattering with each other outside of the tent. So he slipped on a fresh pair of underwear and his cargo shorts along with a tee shirt, then headed out to see what the girls were up to.

A glance at the sky indicated that evening was still a little while off yet, but still fast approaching. Stepping out of the tent, he found the girls were chopping veggies and otherwise prepping for that night's dinner. An inquiry revealed that they had everything well in hand. So Jason walked out into the woods searching for dead limbs that had fallen to the forest floor from the effects of the storm that had just past. He made six or seven trips as the girls cooked, gathering up a rather respectable pile of wood that would most likely last them for the remainder of their stay.

The trio chatted about anything and everything during dinner. But most of the talk revolved around what needed to be taken care of in the coming weeks before the fall classes started up. Jessica had successfully enrolled at Angelina College and her father had paid for her classes by credit card. But Melanie had freshmen orientation for Stephen F. Austin to attend. There were several different times that an orientation session would be held and she only had to attend any single one of them to comply with the University requirements. There would be one on or about July 19th that easily fit into their schedules.

The plan for Monday was that Jason would call his apartment manager on the phone and let her know that he needed to upgrade from his single bedroom unit to a two-bedroom. He would also notify her that his sister and his girlfriend would drop by the office in order to carry out the details. Classes at both schools would begin in the middle of August, but they wanted to move everything from the current apartment to the new one on the last few days of July.

A discussion about sleeping arrangements resulted in a decision to buy a new King Sized bed for the master bedroom while putting the queen that Jason currently owned in the second bedroom. Then they also had to rent a box truck to move the girls personal stuff from Satsuma up to Nacogdoches as well. Once again because Jason would be working a long schedule in the coming week, the girls assigned themselves the task of scheduling the truck.

They enjoyed a very good supper before once again gathering at the campfire. The girls sat on either side of Jason, cuddling into him and watching the flames dance in a hypnotic pattern with the crackling and popping of the burning wood. Occasionally the fire would hiss from a pocket of wood sap boiling off, but that was a rare occurrence because Jason had been very careful to collect only dead wood and nothing green. After the fire died down to embers, everyone slipped inside of their tent and got undressed.

Jason made love to Melanie again, but Jessica took a pass saying that she was still a little bit tender from getting her cherry popped that morning. She was content to kiss her brother and exchange words of love with him while Melanie experimented with riding Jason cowgirl style. Jason massaged her clit with his thumb as she rode up and down on his cock. Melanie came five times before Jason hit the end of his endurance and painted her insides with another load of his semen.

ɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤ

The next morning, Jessica was feeling frisky enough that she was ready for another round with her brother. Jason was awakened by the sensation of his sister sucking on his morning wood. But the blowjob came to an abrupt halt once Jessica became cognizant that Jason was awake. She scrambled up on top of him and guided his cock into her cunt hastily. She winced a little as he slipped inside of her and Jason immediately noticed her discomfort.

"Jessie, baby. Stop! I'm not going to enjoy this if I am hurting you!"

"Just give me a second, hun. I am so horny right now that I would make love to you whether I am raw or not. Gawd, but it feels so good having you inside of me. Calm down, Jase. I NEED this!"

Jason reached up and began to fondle his sister's breasts as she rocked herself back and forth in small gentle movements, fully impaled on his manhood. She leaned forward to give him easier access to her tits which also had the additional benefit of increasing the stimulation to her clit. She put a hand on each side of his neck as her long black hair cascaded down around her neck and face, tickling Jason's shoulders.

Melanie awoke from the rocking and shaking of the bed, but her only reaction was to tell Jason, "I love you" before kissing him and rolling over to go back to sleep.

'She knows that I am having sex with my own sister, but it doesn't bother her at all!' Jason thought to himself as he continued to slide his stiff cock in and out of his sister's sopping wet cunt. 'I have got to marry this girl! I definitely can't let this one get away!' Then he chuckled lightly to himself at how the whole situation was totally surreal. Two beautiful girls naked in his bed and sharing him without any jealousy towards each other. Not only that, but one of those girls was his own flesh and blood sister.

"I love you Jessie!" She had her eyes shut while concentrating on the sensations that her brother's dick was causing to her insides. "Jessie! Look at me!" She opened her eyes and looked straight at her brother's own brown orbs. "I love you, Jessie. I want to knock you up and put my baby inside of you."

"Oh dear gawd!" Jessica wailed as her brother broke her once again. Her orgasm took hold of her as she convulsed and shivered in delight.

Realizing that the moment of mutual tenderness had arrived put Jason close to the edge as well. He grabbed a firm hold onto Jessica's hips and began thrusting up into her as fast as he could. This strengthened Jessica's own orgasm as wave after wave crashed over her. She collapsed from her hands down to her elbows, so Jason wrapped his arms around her waist increasing his leverage as he continued to pound upwards into his sister's body. Jason reached the point of no return and began to inseminate his sister. Jessica felt her brother cum inside of her and it sent her crashing over the top once more. She collapsed again, this time her whole body coming to rest atop of her brother, twisting and shaking in the throws of her orgasm while still impaled by his cock.

She gasped for breath again for several seconds before her feelings devastated her and she began sobbing. This time Jason didn't hesitate to push upwards to get further inside of his sister as she cried. He knew that she needed this and that this time he wasn't hurting her. He held her body close and tender as she shook from her emotions overwhelming her. It was a few moments before she could calm down enough to speak.

"Jase...oh my God...oh Jase!" She whimpered. "Were you just trying to get me off? Or did you totally mean what you just said?" Tears continued to roll down her cheeks as she watched her brother nod his head in affirmation. "Dear God, please don't ever separate us ever again Jase! Not unless you want to totally destroy me. Because it will. I want your babies, Jason. I mean it!"

"I know that you do, baby. I didn't just say it to get you off. I want it too. We will work on that, I promise. We need to talk to some people first and be sure that we can do it safely. But I do want to knock you up and make your belly swell up with my child inside of you. I actually do love you that much, Jessie. I always have. It is just like I said to you the other day when I apologized for trying to drive a wedge between us. I realize now that I was so totally wrong for doing that to us. I will regret that decision for as long as we live, baby."

"Oh Jase!" Jessica locked her lips with her brother and thrust her tongue into his mouth. She was so totally overpowered by the love and happiness she was feeling at that moment that there were no words to accurately articulate her emotions. She was totally besotted with her brother.

ɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤ

Later that day, they noticed that most of the campground had already cleared of the other overnight campers. There was one family over at the lake that were obviously there on a day pass since they had parked their car in the lake's designated parking area. There were a few hikers also on day passes whose voices could be heard coming from various parts of the surrounding forest. But for the most part they were all alone there.

Jason and the girls gathered up a change of clothing for the hike to Aldridge and headed up to the showers above the lake to clean up. Once they were dressed and ready to go, Jason ran their gear (Shampoo, Body Wash, Soap, Towels, etc.) back to the camp before catching up to the girls who had walked directly to the trail-head leading to Aldridge. The trail led south from the camp grounds until it intersected the roadbed that had once been occupied by the railroad. The trail paralleled the roadbed, but the trio elected to leave the trail and walk where the tracks once lay instead.

As they were hiking, Jason and the girls enjoyed seeing the wonders of the forest. There were views of the creek flowing towards the Neches River. Twice they spotted deer wandering through the forest in search of food. The aroma of the woods was pleasant to their senses. They communed with nature and felt closer to God.

The railroad had built numerous trestles since it ran through the forest in times long before the construction of the 'Sam Rayburn' and the 'B. A. Steinhagen' Reservoirs when the area was probably prone to periodic flooding by the Neches River. Once completed, those two Lakes controlled the flooding both upriver and downstream. Another clue that pointed towards the railroad dealing with flooding was the fact that the roadbed had been back-filled to raise the tracks to a level roughly 15 feet above the forest floor. Such extra labor and expense would not have been carried out unless absolutely necessary from a long-term point of view. Not one of the trestles remained, but evidence of where they had originally been built was clear to see as the roadbed contained gaps in numerous places where trestles would have connected the roadbeds together. The trio trotted down into the valleys and then back up the other side to remain hiking along where the railroad once ran.

Once the trio arrived at the site of the town of Aldridge, they explored around and even went inside the concrete walls of the old sawmill. Vegetation was doing its very best to reclaim the land from the buildings. It was a wonder that they even were still standing nearly a hundred years after their construction. They were also saddened by the vandalism of thoughtless visitors. Many of the walls of the old sawmill had been spray painted with graffiti. They all wondered at how human beings can be so thoughtless as to not respect what was clearly historical relics. Jason and the girls returned to their camp after a while, having successfully completed the five and a half mile hike through the woods.

They stripped down and put on their bathing suits before going over to the springs. Sitting on the stones adjacent to the creek as the water cascaded down over them was refreshing. The water gushing out of the pipes was a cool and refreshing 68°; it stayed exactly the same temperature year round. Jason remembered a time from his early childhood when the water would have such high pressure that it gushed from one of the pipes with force enough to reach the center of the creek bed. But now the water barely ran free at all. Jason's father had told him of seeing the water strike the far side of the bluff on the opposite side of the creek when he was growing up. It saddened Jason to know that the water table was receding in the area causing the water flow from the springs to drop so badly. How long the springs would continue to flow was anyone's guess.

After supper that night, the girls approached Jason and asked him for a favor. Jessica had given both Jason and Melanie their own set of keys to her Honda® Pilot. Jason had given Jessica keys for his Dodge® Charger when she turned sixteen and received her own Driver's License. He had recently given Melanie a key-ring bearing a set of his keys, both apartment and automobile in the same box with her High School Graduation gift. Jessica and Melanie explained that they were not in the mood for cooking tonight and asked Jason to run up to Huntington for some What-a-burger®. When Jason questioned their motives, they quickly admitted that they wanted a little girl on girl time but they were genuinely craving a Double Meat With Cheese each. Jason just grinned and jumped into the car.

Jason decided to get a Mushroom & Swiss for himself. He ordered all three burgers as combo meals then substituted Fried Onion Rings for all of the French Fries. He decided on three Root Beers since the combo meals included a beverage too. When he arrived back to the camp, he put the orange and white striped bags as well as the drinks on the table and went to the tent to get the girls. Everything an the camp site was suspiciously quiet and dark. When he stepped into the tent, the first thing that assaulted his senses was the overwhelming aroma of female sex. He found both girls sleeping soundly while buck naked and wrapped together like a pretzel.

He leaned down to kiss Melanie first only discover her face soaking wet with Jessica's cum. Kissing Jessica, he discovered the same result with her. The evidence clearly pointed to only one outcome. Both girls had gone down on each other eating their pussies until multiple orgasms wracked their bodies. They had tired each other out to the point that sleep had taken them as they cuddled together speaking words of love to each other. It didn't take too much effort to wake them since everyone, including Jason was very hungry. So both of them climbed out of bed and slipped on night shirts as Jason went back outside sporting a huge boner.

Once outside, he walked the perimeter of the camp using a long stemmed butane lighter to turn on all of the Coleman® lanterns. Dinner that night was a quiet, subdued affair. It was quiet evident that everyone in the camp was very fatigued. As soon as they finished eating and all of the trash was properly disposed of, the trio headed off to bed. Sleep quickly overtook all of them and they dreamt sweet dreams while cuddled tightly together.

ɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤ

The following day, they once again ventured over to the lake and began swimming. After several hours, not another living soul had appeared in the area. This lead to the three of them getting handsy and copping feels. That in turned led to lurid suggestions. The water is dark enough in the lake most of the time that you cannot clearly see anything more than 6 inches below the surface.

Melanie left the neck strap to her bikini top securely tied, but reached behind herself and undid the back string. Then she grabbed the ties at both sides of her bottoms and untied those bow knots. After removing her bottoms, she playfully placed them on top of Jason's head. Then she wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist bringing her naked genitals in contact with his bathing suit directly over his cock.

Jessica saw what was going on almost immediately. As has been stated before, she and Melanie could communicate simply with eye contact or minor gestures. Jessica came up behind Jason and dipping below the surface, she pants-ed him.

Jason groaned, "Oh, Mel!" when his cock came in direct contact with Melanie's snatch.

Keeping one hand on his shoulders, Melanie reached in between them with the other and guided his manhood into position for penetration as Jessica resurfaced. Jessica removed the bikini bottoms from her brother's hair and then assumed lookout duties. Jason's dick easily slid into his girlfriend.

Jason and Melanie kissed as he penetrated her. Once again they were joined together in the ultimate expression of love and intimacy. They locked eyes with one another as Jason began to slowly move his hips, humping Melanie and making love to her. As Jason was standing on the bottom of the lake supporting both of them, he would occasional feel a fish investigate his legs by bumping their mouths against him and pecking a little nibble. It didn't hurt nor did it scare him. In fact it tickled like crazy, but it was still very distracting in the moment of passion that he was sharing with his girlfriend.

After about fifteen minutes of her lovers both screwing each other, Jessica decided that she had been generous enough with her patience and approached the couple. Reaching underneath of them, she located Jason's balls and began to fondle them. It only took a few more minutes of stimulation to set him on edge. Jason began thrusting into Melanie with fervor and moments later pulled her tight against his body as he erupted inside of her, filling her with his seed. They kissed with slow passion for a minute or two, whispering endearments to each other before he slipped out of her and they separated.