That Girl Next Door Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melanie walked up to see what all of the commotion was about. When she spotted Jessica holding the M4, her eyes went as big as saucers.

"Holy Crap!" Melanie proclaimed. "Geezus, that thing is sexy as hell! I think I just wet myself!" Then she giggled.

The range officer had already called a cease fire followed a short time later by an all clear. Jessica set her toy into a rack after double checking that the slide was locked open and the barrel was clear with the safety on. Then the three of them took their targets out to the backstop and affixed them to the clips provided. When they stepped back behind the firing line, Jessica grinned at Melanie and handed her the soft case with Jessica's Beretta® Model 92F in it and a box of 9mm copper jacket ammo.

"Go have fun, sweetheart!"

"Thanks, babe," Melanie kissed Jessica full on the lips then went to her booth to begin loading her magazine clips using Jessica's speed loader.

Jessica retrieved the M4 and stood in her booth. But not before noticing that Jason was eyeing the shotgun just like it was a 18 year old girl posing nude for photos. It wasn't too much longer before the all clear was given and the range office announced "Commence Firing!"

Jessica rolled her foam rubber ear plugs between her index finger and her thumb to compress them before slipping them into her ear canals, then wracked a round into the chamber before clicking off the safety. She raised the shotgun up to her shoulder and snugged it in tight. She looked downrange through the 'ghost ring' sights and lined up her shot. Satisfied with her aim, she gently squeezed on the trigger.

"Boom!" came the report as her buckshot sped downrange and struck the target dead center. Having fired her father's 12 gauge magnum when hunting geese, she actually was expecting a bigger kick from the M4. But instead, it reminded her a lot of shooting Roel's Ruger® 8500 5.56 Rifle. Picking up a pair of nearby binoculars, she looked downrange at her target. 7 of the nine pellets had struck in the X ring and 2 had landed in the 9 ring at 50 yards.

'Ya gotta love full choke!' She thought to herself as she smiled.

Jason had set his 40 caliber down and come around from his side of the divider. Jessica handed him the binoculars and he also took a look.

"Fuuuuuuck meee sideways! Damn girl!"

Jessica giggled, "I know, right? That sum-bitch is sexy as hell!"

"I wish I had one, now. I'm going to have to save up and buy myself one of those!"

Jessica figured that it was time to let the cat out of the bag. So taking her brother by the hand, she led him over to Melanie's booth and tapped her on the shoulder. Melanie had opted for the headphone style hearing protection. She thumbed the button that ejected the partially used clip, then pinched the slide to eject the round in the chamber before setting the pistol on the the rest with the barrel pointed downrange.

"Yeah, babe? What's up?"

"Jase, honey. I can't tell you just how much the past two weeks have meant to me. I am so stone-cold, stupid in love with you that it hurts sometimes. But it hurts in a good way. So I need to give you a confession."

She totally had Jason befuddled at this point. He actually raised his hand and began scratching his head. 'What the hell does she have to confess? We only started to officially be a couple a few days ago, so there's no way that she has cheated on me. Not already.' He looked down at his sister and her smiling face. And that is when he first noticed that she was wearing her new necklace with the Celtic Knot and Emerald plus her bracelet. A quick check showed that she was wearing ALL of his jewelry gifts.

"Jase, I have felt very guilty for a long time now. Every birthday, I get fantastic jewelry from you. You bought me a nice gift for graduation, too. But I haven't had a job and I haven't been able to give you equally great gifts in return.

"So when Mom and Dad gave me the gift certificate for Carter's Country®, I sat down and thought about what I wanted to do with it. I have always loved your 40 cal, but it has always been more gun than I needed for my own protection. The 9mm that I got to match it is just perfect for me. I knew that pistol would be the first thing that I bought with the certificate.

"But then I realized that I now had an opportunity to make it up to you for all of the times when I just gave you boring stuff for birthdays and Christmas."

"Jessie! Baby! Nooo! You're gifts have never been boring! I have treasured every one of them. That year that you gave me the framed photo of us together in Durango for example. That picture is hanging in a place of honor in my bedroom back home. It is right beside me whenever I sleep in that bed!"

"All the same, dear. I decided that I was going to get something for you with some of the money that Mom and Dad gave me. So that is what I did. I know how much you love Roel's Ruger® 8500. And Carter's had a sale going for Springfield Armory® ST916s. But then I saw the M4 and I just knew that you would love it. It's not mine, Jase. I bought it to give to you."

Jason dropped to his knees in the dirt. Speechless. He bowed his head to the ground and muttered "No" several times before looking up at his sister, only to see that she was smiling from ear to ear. Jason's eyes were overflowing with saltwater.

"Holy Crap! You broke him, Jess!" Melanie gasped.

Still on his knees, Jason wrapped his hands around Jessica's waist and pulled her in tight. That's when the waterworks truly kicked in.

"I...don't...deserve...you." Jason managed to sob out in between sniffles.

"Yeah you do, babe. The three of us all deserve each other. We were meant to be, Jase. All of us. I love Melanie and I love you, too. I'm feeling the happiest that I have ever felt in my entire life right now." Jessica stroked her brother's head while Melanie leaned over to put kisses on his cheek. "It only gets better from here, babe."

Once Jason regained his composure, Jessica pulled out the Smith & Wesson® Model 66 that she had purchased from the Police Officer's father. She had boxes of both 38 wad-cutter rounds and 357 Magnum Hydra Shok® hollow points manufactured by Federal®. Jason didn't want to waste the Hydra Shoks on the range, so he ducked back inside for something cheaper, plain old round-nose 357 rounds.

He found the revolver to be incredibly accurate, much more so than his Beretta® Semiautomatic Pistol. Using a speed loader, he dropped 6 rounds into the cylinder then snapped it closed. He fired all six rounds single action, cocking the hammer first between each shot. All six formed a tight pattern that nearly obliterated the 'X' printed on the center of his target. He loved the balance of the gun and how it fit so well into his hand. He was very glad that his sister had decided to get it even though it had not been on her radar originally.

The Three Musketeers spent the rest of the afternoon at the range having a great time. All three of them made sure to try out each of the weapons that had been brought to the range that day. Melanie did a little window shopping in the store after they were run off of the range for closing time. A salesman let her hold and practice with a Walther's PPK/S 380ACP. She totally liked the way it fit in her smaller hands. But she was also very comfortable using Jessica's 92F which was larger. She wasn't sure which one she liked better.

After they got home, they all three joined in to cooking supper. After they finished eating and the dishwasher was running, they all retired to Jason's bedroom. Jason enjoyed watching his sister make love to his (their) girlfriend. Then both girls complained about needing to be filled up with man parts to be completely satisfied. Jason was only too happy to fulfill their wishes.

He took Melanie first, fucking her doggy style with his sister lying underneath in the 69 position. Melanie didn't hesitate to bury her face between Jessica's legs to suck on her pussy while her boyfriend was screwing her. Jason loved it when Jessica would kiss and lick his balls as his dick slid in and out of Melanie's cunt. After he came inside of her, Melanie decided to catch her breath and rolled over onto her back. Jessica rolled onto her tummy and crawled in between Melanie's legs, all the while admiring the sight of her brother's cum leaking from between her pussy lips. Without any thoughts to the contrary, she went down on Melanie to slurp up the creampie.

That was all it took to recharge Jason, so while his sister was lying on her belly on the mattress he maneuvered himself in between her legs and took her from behind. Of course, Melanie had to take her turn at eating Jessica's creampie as well once Jason had finished inside of his sister. Thoroughly sated, they all fell asleep cuddled tightly together.

ɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤ

The following morning after Jason left for work, Melanie and Jessica both decided that they would browse furniture online first before trying to shop around inside of any furniture stores. They looked into each others eyes before bursting into laughter. Jessica hurried to put her index finger to Melanie's lips, shushing her. Then she raised three fingers and curled them down one at a time in a countdown.

3...2...1 "Mattress Mack!" they both shouted together before literally falling to the floor while laughing and clutching their sides.

"G.M.T.A! Good gawd but we're a matched pair!" Melanie commented.

So Jessica got onto Jason's computer and used the log in that he had given her for her own user account. She quickly accessed the Gallery Furniture® website and the two of them began browsing through the King Sized beds that the search engine had thrown up for their convenience. Both girls moaned out an "Oooooo!" when they came upon the 'Cool Rustic King Panel Bed'.

After reading the long description for the solid wood, made-in-America furniture, there was a sale suggestion for the matching 'Cool Rustic Dresser with Mirror' to go with the bed. Once again they looked at each other and nodded.

"Yeah, one dresser for the three of us isn't going to cut it," Jessica said. "We're going to need to figure out how to fit two of those into our budget."

"Jason is going to be doing good just to pay for the lights, the internet, and his third of the rent plus other things. You and I already knew that we were going to have to get jobs of our own up here to help out with the bills. If I ask my father to help pay for anything, he is going to call into question why we're getting a King Size Bed. That would be awkward to say the least. After we get our jobs, maybe I can get approved for financing at the furniture store?"

"It may come down to us staying scrunched up in Jason's Queen for now. Not everything is going to fall into place overnight. But at least we have a plan to set our goals for."

With that being settled, the girls took turns writing up fresh resumes to begin their job search with. By the time that they both had satisfactory documents prepared and printed out, it was nearly 5 o'clock in the evening. Any window of opportunity for job searching that day was over and done with. So the two set to work in Jason's kitchen to get supper prepared.

ɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤ

The following day, both girls climbed into Jessica's Honda® Pilot to begin their mission of getting work lined up. Using the internet to search the local businesses, Melanie had a list of possibilities made up for the two of them to try. So she drove Jessica's car while Jessica navigated them to the different addresses. There were two different Kroger® stores on the list as well as the Brookshire Brothers® and the Walmart® Super Center on the north loop and the Walmart® Neighborhood grocery store.

Jessica figured that since she would be driving down to Lufkin during every weekday that there were opportunities to be explored there too. There was no H.E.B.® stores in Nacogdoches, however there was one in Lufkin in addition to a couple more Krogers®. The girls were not confining themselves to just grocery stores as options either. There was a Travel America® truck stop in Nack plus a Love's® in Redland. There was both a Pilot® and another Love's® in Lufkin. Massingill's Meat Market was another possibility to consider as a last resort, but only because it was so far out of the way on US Highway 69 northwest of Lufkin. It wasn't on a direct route returning to Nack.

But just like the old adage goes, don't count your chickens before they hatch, they both ended up getting jobs in the most unlikeliest places. Melanie was interviewing with an assistant manager at one of the stores when he mentioned that his sister worked in bookkeeping at Cook's Nursery®. He made a quick phone call before directing Melanie to ask for a particular person there. After a short interview, she was hired as general labor to perform almost any job they needed her for on a flexible schedule. But she would end up tending the cash register most days.

Jessica also hit pay dirt when she stopped in at the Jacques Pennee' located in the Lufkin Mall. Jessica was blown away by the irony, considering that she and Melanie both joked about 'Tarjay' and J.C. Penney's being their favorite 'french boutiques'. They needed someone to work in the office most afternoons and late evenings. Working around her class schedule at Angelina College would be no problem since it wasn't anything that they had not had to do with other personnel before. Neither one of the girls would be working for minimum wages since both of these positions paid very well.

ɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤ

Once the two girls had employment references, and Melanie had completed her Freshmen Orientation, the girls kissed their boyfriend goodbye and loaded themselves up for the ride back south. It was a melancholy parting of the ways for certain. But a good portion of the gear that was in the Pilot would remain with Jason safely tucked away in his storage room. They were not even officially living together under a single roof, and yet they were beginning to accumulate items that a family would typically own for recreation and other uses. All of Jessica's firearms went into Jason's gun safe.

After they returned home, both girls used the last week of July to begin organizing themselves as to what would be needed in their new home and what was better left behind with the parents at their family's residences. They wouldn't exactly empty out their closets of ALL of their clothing, for example. Some of it would remain behind but was still usable on occasions other than work or school.

There were always numerous errands and duties to attend to in the days leading up to starting their college experiences. Mr. McLaughlin had brought home some sturdy boxes from work in two different sizes. The 1.5 cubic foot cartons were used by Melanie to pack up most of her favorite books and novels. Less dense items like pillows and comforters found their way into the 3.0 cubic foot boxes. Melanie's mother took both girls shopping for bed sheets and items that they would need for the new apartment.

Both Melanie and Jessica kept slipping some of the items surreptitiously back onto the store shelves since they knew that they would have little use for them in Nacogdoches. Mrs. McLaughlin had made the assumption that Jessica would take her own double bed with her when she moved, so she had set about choosing new sheets and pillow cases in that size for her best friend's daughter. There was no way that the girls could just blurt out that there was going to be a new bed that they had already selected for themselves.

On Monday, July 30th, the two girls elected to go over to Gallery Furniture® to see if they could make arrangements to buy their new stuff. The two girls were slightly shocked, and totally in awe when Jim McIngvale himself met them at the front door to his store and warmly greeted them. After he had selected an associate to assist them with their shopping, he continued to welcome other customers to the store.

"Does he always do that?" Jessica asked the sales associate.

"When he has a free moment or two. That doesn't happen too often these days. But he is very hands on when it comes to his business."

The sales associate led them to the section of the store where the 'Cool Rustic King' collection was displayed. The girls busied themselves trying out the drawers and gauging the furniture to their tastes. They were already pretty convinced that this was their final selection, but they allowed their sales associate to show them around nonetheless.

They also shopped the mattresses before settling on a King Size set that was of a Firm-Foam type of construction. It was very similar to what Jason already slept on and that was important to them. They were still convinced that the 'Cool Rustic' was their choice in the end and began negotiating on a set. They wanted the King Panel Bed, two nightstands, two Chest of Drawers, and one Dresser with the mirror along with the mattress that they had selected. After some price haggling, they managed to get two free lamps for the night stands and the nightstands themselves thrown in for free while paying for the rest at full price.

After running Melanie's credit, it turned out that they would only be able to finance about 2/3rds of the cost for everything. So they decided to Open an account in Jessica's name as well and divide up the financing 50/50 between the two accounts. There was free delivery for everything within the Houston area, but there would be an additional charge for delivery to Nacogdoches. So Melanie raided her savings account to pay for the delivery charges.

'Mattress Mack' stopped by to check on his customers and after a short discussion about the new apartment and moving and such, he generously offered to have his delivery crew move all of their old furniture from Jason's current digs across the sidewalk to the new apartment as well. Jessica and Melanie were stunned! He only laughed and said, "My guys have mowed the yard and walked the dog for delivery customers before! You guys only have 5 or 6 items other than what we're already bringing to you. It's my pleasure to help out College Students!"

The girls got onto the phone and told Jason the good news. After they hung up, Jason made a couple of phone calls in turn. He first called Roel and let him know that he was off the hook for moving furniture, then he called Tracey to let her know about the delivery so that she could let the workers into both apartments since he wasn't going to be there to supervise. As usual, Tracey flirted with Jason on the phone and was very eager to help him out.

ɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤ

Jessica had done her research for moving trucks very well. She estimated that a 15' U-haul® Box Van would be large enough for everything that she and Melanie would be taking with them when they moved in with Jason. If she had measured everything correctly, she figured that they would actually have lots of extra room left over for anything that Jason might want to take from his room. But that was probably unlikely. He had already taken everything that he wanted a long time ago.

She had weighed the cost of a one-way pick and drop versus returning the truck back to the same place using local rates. Just the mileage fee alone would cause the cost of a local rental to be higher than the one-way drop, and that wasn't even figuring in the cost of the extra gasoline to drive all the way back to Satsuma. She wasn't a huge fan of the U-Haul® brand. But comparing their prices with everyone else they still came in cheaper than Penske® or Enterprise Leasing®.

Jessica's Father had made her an authorized user on one of the family credit cards more than a year ago. He was proud of his daughter knowing that she was frugal and thrifty. He harbored no worries that she would suddenly run out on a shopping spree running the credit card to its limit. She used it only for emergencies and had discussed her needed expenses for moving away to go to school with him in advance. He had okay-ed each of her listed requests. He had no clue that in the coming months that Jessica would actually pay him back in full for everything that she and Melanie spent on his card. But that surprise did lay in store for his future.