That Girl Next Door Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy Crap! You mean? Jase...and you...you two finally hooked up?"

Jessica giggled before she spoke, "I'm all woman now, honey."

There was a pause as Roel gathered his thoughts before he continued. "Are you okay? Of course, you're okay. Should I say congratulations? What am I thinking? Forget me! I'm an idiot! I mean, no regrets I guess?"

"Absolutely none, honey! It was fabulous!"

"You certainly sound happy. I'm trying to ask in a tactful way about the experience, but I'm not sure exactly how. It sounds like it was everything you dreamed that it would be. I'm so happy for you as long as you are happy too."

Jessica laughed out loud, then said, "Puh-leeeaaase! When have you ever been tactful, you sleaze!? No, I most certainly did NOT get fucked. Jase made love to me and it was beautiful and tender and awesome. I felt so loved that I actually started crying. Of course that scared the crap out of Jase. I barely managed to stop him before he put an end to things by pulling out early. It's been the best day of my life so far."

Jason suddenly felt extremely uncomfortable with Jessica being so honest and upfront about their shared passion. He should not have worried so much though because Roel was being pushed outside of his comfort zone as well.

"Ooo...kkkaaayyy! Now we're getting into the area of TMI. Even for me."

Jessica could easily picture his smiling face turning beet red on the other end of the phone from the sound of his voice.

Then Roel continued, "I should be back up there Saturday night. If you guys are going to be back from camping by then, I'll drop in on you for a visit. Maybe even sleep over if there's some booze and room for me to crash."

"The couch is still all yours, honey. The three of us all sleep together in Jason's bed anyway. That isn't going to change whether you are there or not. So the couch is available already without us having to make any changes at all. But we may be staying here at the Springs until Sunday afternoon. That was the original plan anyway."

"Okay then, one of you three ring me or text me when you are driving out of there and headed home. I'll adjust my schedule accordingly."

"Sounds like a plan, honey. 'asta!" Jessica handed her brother his phone back.

"So, did you and my secretary have a nice chat?" Jason snarked.

"Your secretary, huh? It sounds like you're working yourself up for a workplace harassment case!" Roel sassed. "But yeah, I think that I have my appointment penciled into her book. Some things never change."

They both chuckled together at that memory. It wasn't the first time that Roel had to go through Jessica so that he could spend time with her brother. Jason had long ago and for many years joked about his little sister being his secretary, probably from around the time that Jessica reached ten or eleven years old. It was part of how she re-payed Jason's protective behaviour towards her. If he was going to protect her, she would organize him. Fair trade!

"But," Roel began. "thinking back on our conversation from the end of May. Do you have any regrets? I told you not to feel guilty about loving her, remember?"

"Yes, I remember. No, everything is very, very good. You and Mel were the two people who influenced me the most and convinced me to just let nature take its course and go with the flow. Jess and I are both in love and totally into the moment. I honestly don't think that I could have gotten here without your help, 'mano. Thanks, dude. You're the best friend I have ever had apart from these two girls."

"Good enough."

After Jason and Roel finished up their conversation the trio laid their naked bodies close together on the bed, this time with Melanie in the middle and a Stewart sibling on either side of her. A beach towel had been remembered this time and was protecting the bed for them. They all cuddled and kissed as the storm raged outside. Jason was feeling up Melanie's firm, pert titties and playing with her nipples as they shared kisses. Jessica was gently chewing on Melanie's ears and neck while fingering her pussy. Melanie decided that now that her lover was no longer a virgin, she would take her first opportunity to finger fuck her by dipping two fingers deep inside and exploring Jessica's depths.

Melanie rolled over her side facing Jessica, so Jason swapped duties with his sister. Jessica began kissing Melanie on the lips with passion while Jason switched to the neck and ears. Their hands continued stimulating Melanie's body parts as before. When Melanie began trying to gain access to the intimate areas between Jessica's legs, she didn't hesitate at all to let her legs open wide and let her in. Melanie was still cautious as she slipped her fingers inside, looking for any signs that Jessica might feel discomfort from her actions. The only feedback she got from Jessica was a sexy moan of approval.

Melanie discovered the puddle of love fluids inside of Jessica once she had two fingers buried in her cunt. So she commented, "Damn, Jase! You sure made a huge mess inside of your sister!" She kept her fingers fully impaled into Jessica's cunt and worked them around inside of her while thinking about how nasty it was to be playing with both of her lover's cum at the same time. Her nasty thoughts were having a significant impact on her own sexual arousal.

Jessica was gently rubbing on Melanie's clit causing her body gave a little jerk, as her senses pushed her into a small orgasm. Jason had moved from Melanie's neck to her shoulder sending chills up and down her spine while raising goosebumps on her back and causing her nipples to get ridiculously stiff. Melanie was in total ecstasy from the actions of her two lovers. She could feel Jason's arousal as his erection was pressed tightly between her ass cheeks. She squirmed a little, spreading her legs slightly and pressing her thigh against her boyfriend in an effort to communicate to him her approval of everything that was happening in their tent at the moment.

Melanie continued to work her fingers around inside of Jessica's cunt exploring that organ for the first time. She was curious to learn about Jessica's vagina because her own body parts would be much the same and would cause similar reactions to her own self in the future. She was fascinated by the firmness of Jessica's cervix, but when she discovered the little rough patch about a third of the way inside and towards the front, Jessica's spasm from her caresses piqued her interests. Jessica broke their kiss moaning and panting heavily even more as Melanie focused on that object with intensity.

"Oh gawd!" Jessica moaned when Melanie applied her thumb to Jessica's clit while continuing to massage the G-spot inside of her cunt. Moments later a large orgasm claimed Jessica and she moaned, "Uuurrrggghhh". Jessica pressed her forehead to Melanie's gasping for breath. "Not...fair...you...dirty [gasp] little slut! Ungh!"

Melanie giggled at her success. Jessica tapped Jason on the shoulder to get his attention before she slipped down the bed and maneuvered herself in between Melanie's legs after rolling her over onto her back. The precedent had already been set that morning that virgin pussies would receive one final oral from the other partners of the Triad prior to being deflowered. Melanie instinctively knew that Jessica was going to kiss her virginity for one last time before Jason took her and claimed her.

As Jason worked his way down from the neck and shoulders to Melanie's breasts, Jessica began kissing on the inside of Melanie's left knee, working her way slowly up the left thigh occasionally giving her inner leg a lick instead of a kiss. Jason was kneading and massaging Melanie's breasts while sucking one of her nipples into his mouth. Melanie moaned her satisfaction.

"Geezus, Jess!" Melanie gasped. "You never said anything about this manáge thing being so much better than a one on one! You guys are killing me! Ugh!"

While Jessica steadily worked on both of Melanie's inner thighs, Jason would occasionally stop sucking on Melanie's nipples to kiss her passionately, slipping his tongue against hers. Both siblings were trying their best to communicate their love and affection for Melanie through their actions and Melanie was soaking up all of that emotion like a sponge. She gasped, then groaned when Jessica finally stopped kissing the inside of her legs and latched her mouth onto her cunt.

Melanie's blonde hair thrashed as she shook her head from side to side, moaning and wailing from the sensations Jessica was giving her with her tongue in her snatch while Jason continued to stimulate her nipples. Jessica licked and slurped Melanie's cum as it drooled out of her love tunnel. Melanie had inner labia slightly larger than Jessica's. Both girls pussy lips were rather prominent, but Melanie could actually make hers shake when she wiggled her hips. Jessica loved sucking on those succulent lips as she worked her way up to Melanie's clit.

Melanie felt herself rapidly approaching her peak. An image from the 'Wings Over Houston' airshow flashed through her brain of a Pitt's Biplane hanging onto the top of a stall before performing a hammerhead maneuver and plunging back towards the earth. That was the last cognizant thought that she had before her orgasm claimed her and she too plunged down.

Jessica was so focused on her mission that she didn't notice Melanie's grunt as her body shook and her legs jerked straight in orgasmic pleasure. Jessica, for her part was lost in the aroma and taste of cunt. She was so intent on eating out Melanie that she had totally forgotten that her brother was right there with them. She never paused or let up from slurping, sucking and licking Melanie's pussy. 'Oh my gawd!' Jessica thought to herself. 'I just can't seem to get enough of this! I love eating pussy!'

Jason noticed that Melanie was squirming around now after having a strong orgasm. He correctly deduced that his sister was overdoing her affections so he reached down and gently caressed her on the back of her head to get her attention then he tapped her on the shoulder. This startled Jessica bringing her back to reality.

"Oh crap!" Jessica scrambled up beside the gasping and heaving Melanie. "Babe! I'm so sorry. Did I hurt you? Are you okay?"

Melanie managed a crooked half grin before nodding her assent. It was still a few more moments before she could formulate words and communicate with her lovers. "That was fucking intense! Wow!"

Rather than plunge ahead, Jason decided it was best to let everyone catch their breath first. Jessica slipped on a dressing gown and tied the sash before slipping out of the tent. She returned a few moments later, slightly drenched from the ongoing rain with three bottles of spring water. Jason reached into a bag sewn to the wall on his side of the tent and retrieved his bottle of flavoring syrup. Opening the cap to the bottle, he squirted a shot of 'Kiwi/Watermelon' into his water then offered it to the girls. They both declined and drank their water straight.

When everyone was ready to begin again, Jessica took a moment to have one last lick and then she kissed Melanie on her clit before making way for her brother to have his turn. Jason went down on Melanie and did his best to make her cum again. But every time he got too close to her clit, she would squirm and make him back off. After nearly ten minutes of trying to please her, he crawled up to her shoulder.

"Babe? What am I doing wrong?"

"Nuttin' honey." Melanie brought her hand gently to Jason's cheek and caressed it with affection before kissing him. "All my nerves are on fire down there and I'm just too sensitive to everything that you're doing."

"Are you sure?" Jason's mind was clouded with doubts and he was feeling very insecure at that particular moment.

"I'm totally positive," Melanie replied. "Kiss my pussy one last time, then take me. I'm ready to move on to the next step. And honestly, that may be part of the problem. I want you inside of me so badly right now that I'm distracted by anything else that the two of you are doing to me. Along with the way Jess made me come so hard earlier, I think that I am suffering from a combination of everything balled up together into one huge...whatever. I can't even think straight right now!" Then she giggled at her own silliness.

Melanie lifted her legs into the air putting her knees near her own shoulders as Jason bent down and kissed her folds. As he climbed on top of her, Melanie slid her hand down Jason's abdomen until she found his cock. Wrapping her hand around it, she guided and aimed it at its target. When the head came in contact with her slit, she slid it up and down a couple of times to thoroughly coat his dickhead with her cum before pushing it down and into the correct position for penetration.

As Jason began to push, he felt the same resistance that he had encountered earlier when he was making love to his sister. He kept his eyes focused on Melanie's eyes as he increased his efforts to take her. Melanie felt the dick in her hand change from stiff and straight to stiff but slightly bent, so she maintained her grip and did not let go making an effort to keep her lover's manhood lined up for penetration and arrow straight.

A moment later, she felt her hymen tear which was a decidedly strange sensation. It felt like a piece of paper being ripped in half that was both inside and a part of her body. But oddly enough, any expected pain associated with the desecration never arrived. Because she had remained confident in what Jessica had told her, she had also remained calm and wasn't anxious about the act at all. She did experience some momentary discomfort as her body adjusted to being impaled, but that was all. It was a pressure inside of her abdomen pressing outwards for a while before easing off.

"Geezus!" Melanie exclaimed as Jason slid his full length inside of her. Her hands quickly withdrew from between their bodies and she grabbed one of Jason's butt cheeks in each hand pulling him tightly to her body. Thinking of her girlfriend, she turned her head and found a grinning Jessica watching Melanie's face with lascivious intent, her hand gently resting on her shoulder maintaining a gentle contact during Melanie's deflowering.

As soon as their eyes met, Jessica leaned forward and kissed Melanie with passion, slipping her tongue inside of her mouth. Jason let out a very audible groan. He was excited from the sensation of finally being buried deep inside of Melanie in addition to the two girls pushing his erotic buttons again with their kissing.

"You two are killing me with the kissing thing! Ugh!"

Melanie brought her hand to Jessica's chest, just above her cleavage and below her neck and gave a gentle nudge as she broke their kiss. Then she wrapped her arms around Jason's neck and pulled him down into a passionate kiss.

Jason rocked against Melanie, working his hips in a circular motion that resulted in the root of his cock making circles inside of her cunt entrance, stretching and pulling on it as it moved around. And just like a seesaw has an opposite motion on its other end, Jason's dickhead stirred tiny circles around inside of Melanie rubbing against her G-spot. She jerked and moaned as another small orgasm washed over her.

"Ungh!" Melanie moved her hands to Jason's back and began gently rubbing up and down with loving caresses. "You just made me cum! Are you happy now?"

"Very!" Jason replied as he began to pull back then thrust in again, giving Melanie the same slow fuck that he had given to his sister earlier that same morning.

"Oh, baby!" Melanie cooed as the new sensations of being serviced by a man intent on inseminating her began to take hold.

As Jason focused on making love to Melanie, Jessica's prurient interests took hold of her and she moved down the bed to get a close up look at the live action sex happening right before her. She peeked over the back of Jason's thigh getting an unobstructed view of two assholes, a cunt penetrated by a dick, and a scrotum containing balls that slapped against Melanie's perineum with each of Jason's thrusts.

She was fascinated by the way that Jason's dick was making the folds of Melanie's pussy move back and forth as he stroked in and out of her. Her brother's cock was all wet and shiny from the girl cum lubricating and coating it. That same wetness was gathering on Melanie's outer pussy lips and some of it was being drawn out of her cunt like water dipped from a well. Again, Jessica was overcome with lust just from the aroma of her lover's pussy. She longed to use her tongue to clean up all of the liquid produced by her girlfriend's body.

That is when she realized that Melanie wasn't bleeding. Melanie's cum was pure and clear, just the same as every other time that she had made love to her. Jessica had no doubt that Melanie was a virgin until just moments ago. She had used her fingers on the outside of Melanie's vagina to open it up for a look inside and had seen the evidence of Melanie's innocence for herself. But she made a mental note to look online and see if there was any anecdotal evidence of virgins not bleeding from their first time having sex.

Melanie was totally into all of the new sensations blossoming within her body from Jason fucking her. She was more than ready to feel her lover release his semen into her body. As they were kissing, she felt Jason toying with one of her nipples. Having confirmed herself as bisexual earlier that day, she thought about how much she loved playing with Jessica's titties. But Jessica wasn't close at hand to fondle, so she settled for the next best thing and began rubbing a thumb over each of Jason's nipples.

She was rewarded with a grunt from Jason. His hand departed from her breast to brace himself on the bed as he began to thrust into her faster and faster. The increase in speed set Melanie off as she felt Jason's cock-head start hitting all of her pleasure centers on the inside of her cunt.

"Oh God! Yes, Jason! Yes! Do it! Do it hun! Nail me you horny bastard! Fuck me you two-timing, cheating sonuvabitch! Fuuuccckkk Mmmeee!"

This tirade of passion set Jessica to giggling. She realized at that moment that Melanie was going to be the more vocal girl in the harem while she herself was going to be the grunter and moaner. But 'Two-timing cheater?' Technically it was true. Jessica decided that it was probably something that Melanie was getting off to in her head. She would have to explore that data in the future. It could become a handy tool to use on her girlfriend. Then she remembered something that she had read once in an erotic novella. So she reached out and gently cupped her brother's balls, holding them close against his body as he reached the end of his rope.

Jason's reaction was immediate as he gave one final thrust into Melanie, burying himself deep inside as he started squirting, releasing his seed into her. "UuurrrGGGHHH AAAHHH!" he moaned as he experienced the strongest orgasm that he had ever had in his lifetime. Melanie had been hanging right on the edge of cumming again when she felt Jason's manhood throbbing inside of her followed by the warmth of his cum filling up her cunt. That was all it took to finish her off and she came with her lover, wrapping her legs tightly around his and digging her heels into his thighs as she pushed her pelvis tightly against his. Melanie's arms held Jason in a death grip around his back, her whole body trying to take him even deeper inside as she herself wailed out loud in passion.

"Aaaggghhh!!!"

"Oh God!" Jason panted as he emptied himself inside of his girlfriend's body. His lips found Melanie's and they locked together for several moments. "Geezus Mel! Damn, babe! Oh God, honey, I love you so much!" He continued as he rained kisses down all over her face and cheeks.