That Kind of Party

Story Info
Misbehaving at a kink party, debauchery ensues.
2.9k words
4.39
9.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Author's note* This a completely fictional story about a DD/lg dynamic between two consenting adults. If you don't like a little degradation/humiliation, this is probably not the story for you. **

It was our very first time together at that kind of party. The kind of party those who claim respectability as a complete defense to unoriginality would turn their nose up at, instead choosing to piously adjourn to their bi-monthly Saturday evening missionary sex for all four (and a half!) pumps with comically bored partners.

Anyways, my digression into the average middle America suburban white sex life is admittedly a delay tactic. The story I'm about to tell makes my cheeks flush just as intensely as it soaks my panties.

So, as I was saying, we were at that kind of party. Everyone there liked what they liked, and no one took it upon themselves to judge the preferences and needs of others. I know, it already sounds like a fairytale. All jokes aside, fairytale isn't an entirely inaccurate description. After all, I get to be the princess of this story.

This story has a Princess, because that's what Daddy calls me. Either in a soft velvet sound when I'm a good girl, or in such a thunderous tone when I'm being disrespectful or disobedient that it sounds like a different word altogether.

This evening, Daddy was saying my name in the latter tone. For the record, I'm still learning how to let my guard down around anyone who isn't Daddy. In my role in society I have people who rely on my capacity to make the best decisions for them in personal matters that will impact every aspect of their lives. My credibility cannot be questionable. Intellectually, I know this. This knowledge does not stop my submissive heart from wanting nothing more than to submit to my Daddy anytime and anywhere he wants.

If that tangent was too incoherent, long story short, I sometimes become a bit of a mouthy brat to my Daddy when other people are around. Because it was our first time at that kind of party, I had no idea how far Daddy would go in front of other people. I definitely could have hedged my bets better.

I was wearing a schoolgirl outfit. If you couldn't tell, I am into that kind of thing. I wore a light blue button-down blouse that was tied sharply under my breasts, forcing them to display prominently, constricted together. The tiny blouse was matched with an even tinier blue plaid miniskirt that just barely covered my ass. Under that was a hot pink g string that did not even cover my pussy fully. Daddy had picked my outfit earlier that evening. He told me he was going to show off his toy and he warned me to behave. I might have listened better.

We were standing in a group, just chatting. Everyone had a red solo cup in hand, but mine just had water in it. I wanted a clear head; I hadn't yet relaxed. Plus, I needed the water. My outfit was so tiny and I could feel so many eyes on me. My heart was racing. I could feel a thin sheen of sweat line my brow even as I felt my tiny little soaked panties pulled tightly against my most sensitive skin. Suddenly, I heard his voice, and I snapped to attention.

"Princess" he said in the soft velvet, "Lift up your skirt and show the group those sexy panties"

I flashed a belligerent grin. "why don't you show them your sexy panties?"

One of the girls in the group, a fellow sub, gasped audibly. A couple sets of eyebrows rose. I expertly masked my flinch and instant regret under a devil may care smirk even as I watched the expression on Daddy's face turn from a sunny day at the park to a tsunami raging across an island.

"Princess." The soft velvet was long gone now. I gulped.

"Come here. Now." I couldn't keep up the façade anymore. I guess I'm losing my touch. My gaze dropped immediately and I felt my lower lip start to tremble. I bit it so it wouldn't show as I obeyed and closed the small gap of safety that had been separating us. His hand fisted in the back of my hair and his lips found my ear.

"You know better" he growled. It was getting harder and harder to keep my trembling lip in check.

"Yes Sir." I said simply. This is our communication. This is how he calls me on my behavior when I break our rules and how I acknowledge my mistake and affirm I understand why I am about to be punished.

Daddy grabbed the back of my neck and walked me over the couch where he sat and threw me over his lap. "If you are going to act like a naughty little girl in front of everyone, I am going to punish you like one in front of everyone."

I felt the blood rush to my face even as I prayed I wouldn't leave a telltale wet spot across his light colored pants as he flipped up my miniskirt, exposing my ass to anyone who cared to watch.

I thought I heard a couple of approving comments from other Doms in the room, but I wasn't given long to process that before Daddy's hand crashed across my bare ass hard, leaving an instant handprint and forcing me to release an involuntary wail. All I could think then was how much it hurt and how much I regretted sassing Daddy in front of people. It always amazed me that it took him approximately one good smack to get through my thick head.

The other side of my ass got the same attention. Daddy pinned my legs down so I was helpless to do anything but whimper and cry as he alternated hard smacks across my upturned ass. My cries fell on deaf ears as Daddy turned my ass practically the color of my g string. He was proving a point. He would not tolerate a disrespectful mouth in public. My body filled with submissive contrition, and I stopped trying to resist the spanking.

Then it was over. Before I knew it, I was upright in Daddy's lap, his strong arms wrapped around me, his fingers gently stroking away my tears. I hadn't even realized tears were still falling He was whispering in my ear,

"Did you learn your lesson Princess?"

I sniffled. "yes Daddy."

"Hey" he said, soft velvet restored. "You were so brave. You did such a good job taking your punishment. Daddy is proud of you."

I gave him a tremulous smile.

"But I am going to make sure you learn this lesson."

Uh oh. Translation? The punishment wasn't completely over.

His voice changed again, both in sound and volume.

"Strip, slut."

I hesitated. He lightly smacked my sore ass, as a reminder.

"Do you want to be fucked in the ass in front of all these people like a good girl or a bad girl?"

My response was automatic, "like a good girl Daddy."

That wasn't enough for Daddy. "Say it."

His message was clear. Hesitation would have consequences. "I want to be fucked in the ass in front of all these people like a good girl, Daddy."

"Good. Now strip."

I untied the shirt and pulled it from my shoulders. My hands trembled and I could feel the stain across my face start to match my hair and ass. I unzipped the skirt and let it fall to the ground around my ankles, stepping out of it carefully, before hooking my thumbs under the my g string at the hips and slowly pulling it down my thighs. I kept my eyes on Daddy the whole time. When I was naked, Daddy gently stroked my pussy as a reward.

"That's a good girl." I couldn't suppress the moan that leapt to my lips.

"Kneel slut."

I obediently kneeled in front of him, and moved my hair out of the way as he put my collar on me and attached my leash.

"Get on all fours."

I briefly considered resisting, my the stinging in my ass was a powerful motivator to do as I was told. I got on all fours and let Daddy walk me on my leash back to the group we had been talking to.

"Wow, you have a really good handle on that one." One of the men in the group commented. He was fairly nondescript. White, average height, no particularly distinguishing features. But his comments about my Daddy's control over me made my clit pulse.

"Do you folks want to feel her freshly spanked ass?"

"Hell yes!" I heard someone call out. My eyes were trained on the ground.

"Ass up face down slut."

I placed my cheek against the floor obediently, arching my back so my ass was presented for Daddy. I felt different sets of hands touch and caress the handprints burned into my ass. I heard a woman giggle.

"Look at her little pussy, it's dripping! Wow, what a cute little slut!"

Then I heard my Daddy's voice asking, "would you like to feel that wet pussy? It belongs to me." I could only moan in agreement.

I felt the woman's fingers lightly and teasingly graze my Daddy's pussy lips. I wanted her touch against my clit more than I wanted my next breath. I whimpered loudly.

"Where are your manners, slut?" Daddy demanded.

I addressed the woman, "thank you for touching my Daddy's greedy little cunt."

Daddy patted his pussy again and my eyes rolled to the back of my head.

"Does she lick pussy?" The woman directed to Daddy

"She does whatever she's told. Princess. Hands and Knees." I raised my head back up so that my back was once again parallel to the ground. "See?"

Daddy pulled me to face the woman with my leash. He fisted his hand in the back of my hair as the woman lifted her dress and lowered her panties. He shoved my face in her pussy.

"Lick that pussy. And if you want me to even consider allowing you to cum tonight, you had better do a good job."

I started licking her pussy like I was lapping water after hours wandering in the desert. I was a woman starved for the taste of another, and riding the high of pure obedience to Daddy's orders. I could feel my wetness drip on my thighs as I circled her clit with my tongue before beginning to suck on it. She moaned and writhed in pleasure, her hands joining Daddy's, tangled in my hair, and forcing my face between her legs.

"Your slut has a talented mouth", she said breathlessly to Daddy. "Does she lick ass?"

"My slut has been desperate to lick ass actually."

Before I knew it, the woman had turned around and two sets of hands were forcing my face into her ass. I licked her ass with the same enthusiasm I had shown her pussy. I felt Daddy's fingers slide into his pussy.

"Wow. Has my slut gotten even wetter from eating ass? What a dirty little whore." I moaned into the woman's ass, his words making me even more feverishly desperate to feel his cock inside me.

It's like he could read my mind. "I think it's time I used that mouth for what it's for." He shifted so he was directly in front of me. He quickly freed the cock I adore so much and thrust it in my mouth.

"That's it, get my cock nice and wet for your ass."

"Yes Sir" I said as audibly as possible with his cock in my mouth.

I ran my tongue around the tip of his cock before slowly dragging it down the length like it was my favorite ice cream on a hot day. It just made me want more. I wanted that cock so badly. My body moved of its own accord while I helped Daddy use my mouth for his pleasure. I no longer had any control of my desire. I started to go wild, drooling all over Daddy's cock as I made it slam in and out of my mouth, alternating deep and shallow strokes.

"Okay that's enough."

It took me a second to register, but then I stopped immediately, and looked up at Daddy from my knees, awaiting his next order.

"Face down, ass up."

I got in position obediently. I reached back and held my ass cheeks open for him. I heard a low whistle from the crowd and the blood returned to my cheeks. I had momentarily forgotten my audience. Daddy started to press his perfect cock into my ass, using my spit as lube. I whimpered loudly.

"It's okay Princess. You can take Daddy's cock. You're being such a good girl." The soft velvet was back. Accordingly, I melted. My muscles couldn't help but to untense, at least a little. More of his cock slipped into my ass.

"Good girl Princess. Let Daddy stretch your tight little asshole."

That one did me in. I forgot all about the discomfort. I could only think about Daddy training my asshole to accommodate his perfect cock. All I wanted was to be a good anal whore and let him use me. Nothing else mattered.

Once again reading me perfectly, Daddy quickened his pace in my ass. I was taking all of it harder than I ever had it before and with less lube. But I couldn't get enough and I was begging Daddy for more without even being told to.

I barely even noticed when I heard Daddy talking to the nondescript guy from before.

"Do you want to use her mouth? She is a really talented cocksucker. Hands and knees again, slut."

I knew I should have the grace to feel shame, but in that moment I only felt pride in my talents and pure lust. Daddy could use or share his toy however he wanted. There was no break in the red haze that had taken over my mind and body. I accepted the cock in my mouth as soon as it was presented to me. This is what Daddy wanted. As far as I am concerned, Daddy gets what he wants.

The man began to moan and Daddy went back to pounding my ass hard, occasionally with enough momentum to force my mouth further onto the cock in front of me. It was too much. I was so close.

"Daddy PLEASE may I cum?!?" I begged, while stroking the man's cock, wet with my saliva.

"Put that cock back in your mouth, slut. You are a toy here for my pleasure. I might let you cum after you have finished pleasing both of us."

Paradoxically, his denial of my orgasm just made me even crazier for it. I obediently put the man's cock back in my mouth and resumed my attentions. Daddy's cock continued to ravage my ass. I could do nothing but whimper from around the man's cock and take it. This is what happens to mouthy whores who don't listen to Daddy. Through it all, I just became more and more desperate for release. My clit was swollen and pulsing fast. My wetness was dripping down my legs, forming a spot on the carpet. I could hear people in my periphery commenting on what a wanton little anal whore I was. It all just made me want more.

I hit the back of my throat with the man's cock and felt him tense up.

"Am I good to cum on her?" He asked Daddy.

"Yeah. Cum on her Face." My Daddy said between gritted teeth. I could tell he was close too. Less than a minute later, the man pulled his cock from my mouth and I quickly closed my eyes before I felt him coat my face in his cum. I had just met him, didn't even really know his name, and my face was covered in his cum because that was what my Daddy wanted to do with his toy. I was insane with lust. Daddy kept talking to me, making it infinitely worse.

"Yeah that's a good anal whore. Take my cock pounding your ass with cum all over your face. Daddy's going to fill your ass up with cum slut."

A few moments later, with a few additional hard thrusts into my stretched little asshole, he kept his promise. The people in the room cheered as I felt Daddy's cum fill up my ass, my face still sticky with cum.

"Are you ready to cum like a good dirty whore with my cum in your ass and a stranger's cum on your face?"

"Yes Sir! Please let me cum like a good dirty anal whore!"

"Face down, ass up."

I complied as quickly as possible and was rewarded with the equally quick plunging of his fingers into his desperate little cunt.

"Cum now slut."

He didn't have to tell me twice. My entire body shook as I felt an intense orgasm overtake me like a small piece of seaweed in a tidal wave. I was helpless to stop it, helpless to do anything by moan and scream as waves of pleasure crashed relentlessly across my nerve endings.

Nobody can make me cum like Daddy.