All Comments on 'That Night Pt. 03'

by StorytimeSally

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

After checking the ratings on previous stories I wisely skipped on by. In case you haven't figured it out yet, cuck stories are not well received by anyone other than the fetishists.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

cuck stories are almost as interesting as reading about Roseanne Barr masturbating with a chain saw.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was hot as hell! I loved how his imagination went wild and how it turned him on thinking about it. Then when reality hit it had to blow his mind. Bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So did you get a discount on the repair work?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

We had to have a guy out to our place to repair a section of our new hardwood floors that had buckled. I had a very important client meeting so my wife was the one to stay home and wait. When I got home later that night she was in a thin sundress making dinner and drinking a glass of wine. She was in a great mood and was acting very flirty with me. During dinner I asked how everything went to day with the floors and she smiled big and said the strangest thing, “Wonderful.” I thought that was odd but let it go. After dinner we were sitting on th couch and she snuggled up to me. She ran her hand over my dick and it started to get hard. This was a little out of character for her and I asked what had gotten into her? She leaned in and whispered in my ear, “The floor guy’s dick.” I was shocked but damned if my dick didn’t get rock hard. It seems that the guy they sent was very good looking and was paying her compliments the whole time. It apparently wore her down and they spent a couple of hours enjoying each other. She will bring it up from time to time to tease me. The other day she said she thinks there’s another problem with the floor and maybe she should call Carey (his name) and have him bring some hardwood out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She traded her pussy to the tradies

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you for this fun little tale.

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Whore will drop her draws for anybody, to the cuck’s delight.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStorytimeSally@StorytimeSally
I write a mix of fantasy and truth - literally for my husband and I to get off on and share here for fun. There is full on sex, creampies, male on male and wife sharing/cuckold themes in my stories.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

That Night Pt. 02 Previous Part
That Night Series Info