All Comments on 'That Tricky Genie Pt. 02'

by dodgeboy2

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
CharletteCharlettealmost 2 years ago

With all the X rated parts removed, this would be a fun, multi part TV show to watch !

Of course there would need to be several more chapters. ( Which I hope we will see here on Lit before too long ). Part way through chapter 2, I had to go back to Ch.01 as I could not remember the start of the story line which i had read several weeks ago. Even as much as i enjoyed reading this story I could not overlook the few grammatical errors. I hope the author will either find a good editor as well as a "slow" proofreader or take the time to handle those task by themself.

Thanx to the author for not ruining this writing with outrageously, ridiculous attempts to dramatize simple sexual acts.

Thumbs Up !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I really liked part one and two, and, as the/a previous commet said, th fact you did not try to overly dramitisise (is that a word) the sex is a good idea. I hope to see a part three sometime soon!

AvidReader_ATLAvidReader_ATLalmost 2 years ago

Thoroughly enjoy stories like this and can't wait to see where it goes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdodgeboy2@dodgeboy2
60's male 5'8" overweight at around 280 lbs., married, had bi/gay experiences in my younger years but has remained loyal to his wife since marriage. Still dream of those younger years and love to act them out on-line.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES