That's What Daughters are For

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cassidy was impressed, Her dad was usually not so assertive. It was good to see him fight back. "You want to drive?" she asked him.

"No, you drive. The seat's already adjusted for you. I'll just relax," he said, tossing his bag in the back seat and getting into the passenger seat.

As she got back behind the wheel, she smiled, "You just want to sit there and gawk at me in this short little skirt!" And she laughed as she closed her door.

Marin just shrugged and said, "Yeah." He saw the older guy still staring angrily at him as they drove off. "I wonder what his problem is."

Cassidy shrugged and said, "Jealous. His daughter probably said no. You won't have that problem, Daddy," she promised. As she navigated away from the airport, she asked, "So what happened today?"

Marin rubbed his face and said, "Well, me and our whole team, got let go today. No warning, just like that."

"Cassidy gasped, "Omigod, daddy! What happened?"

"That new medicine that we just rolled out, Micoxaphalin, our team was point on promoting it. It's supposed to be a better, cheaper Viagra. Well it worked fine, but some people just, well, died. Apparently, there's some biological interaction that somebody should have known about. So they know that some seven-figure fines are coming. So to try and mitigate it, they're blaming us for marketing it wrong, and they closed down our whole team."

"Daddy, that's awful! Are we gonna be okay?" She asked. She was worried... she had her own job, but she was still just starting out and not really making a lot of money yet, so mostly she spent Daddy's money. Plus, that was just more fun.

He just sighed and said, "Yeah, sweetie, we'll be fine. They took good care of us on the way out. The severance is a full year's salary, plus all our vacation pay, and we can keep the company car. But we can't ever sue them over this, and we can't be deposed. Believe me, this is cheaper."

"Then if everything's okay, why are you in a bad mood?" she asked.

"I've never been fired before. It sucks. Look, I know I'm really lucky. Most people don't get a sweet severance like that. But to pick up the phone and have your job just taken from you, it feels like a kick in the gut... it just sucks."

"Awww, my poor daddy," she said as she took the next exit.

"Hey, this isn't the way! Where're you going?"

She got off, and turned left, and then left again, to get back on the highway heading back towards the airport. Cassidy just shook her head and stayed quiet, driving like she was on a mission. They were quickly back near the airport, at the fringes of the airfield. She took the next exit, turned right, and after a minute of driving, pulled into the Westin Airside Hotel & Resort. She parked and turned off the car. Cassidy turned in the seat and looked at him like she was making up her mind. They were there alone. Her mother didn't know he was in town. He was vulnerable. If it was ever going to happen... Suddenly she grabbed his shoulders and pulled him to her, kissing him. She pressed her soft tongue against his lips. He was too surprised to do anything except open his mouth and kiss her back. She moaned into his mouth, and the sound of her passion fanned his own.

He leaned across the console kissing her passionately, and hugged her to him, their mouths open, tongues writhing against each other. Cassidy pulled his hand down and placed it on her thigh, just under the hem of her skirt. She wanted him to take that last step and put his hands between her legs... he did not hesitate. He slowly slid his hand up her silken thigh, feeling the heat from her core as he got ever closer to the sweet paradise between her legs. She spread her legs wider, encouraging him to get with it already. He closed those last few inches and cupped her rapidly moistening sex in his hand, squeezing her delicate flower through her silky white panties while she instinctively moved against his hand. She broke the kiss just to moan into his ear, "Mmmmmm... finally, daddy..."

He moved his hand up and back down, inside her panties, against her soft, velvety lips. He slipped one finger into her hot, wet gash, going back and forth between slipping it down and just inside her to the first knuckle, and back up, on and around her stiff little clit, standing up begging for attention. Every time he'd rub her little button, she groaned out loud and pressed her pussy against his hand, only for him to move it down and slip just inside. She pressed against that, too, trying to get him deeper in, and he'd leave again and return to her clit, all the while kissing her mouth hard enough to suck out her very soul. She'd never been so tortured... he was teasing her out of her mind, keeping her so close to cumming... no one had ever made her so hot, or tortured her so good.

Marin left her mouth and started kissing her cheeks, her face, her neck, and at her ears, he whispered to her, "Cass, baby, please stop me," even as his fingers continued to press her relentlessly towards orgasm.

She just shook her head no, and murmured breathlessly, "No, daddy... don't ever stop..." and she grinded her quim deliciously against his hand.

He persisted, "If you don't stop me, this is gonna go on forever... I'm never gonna want to stop."

She took his face in her hands and looked at him and said, "Then it's never gonna stop. Now quit fighting this and make me cum!" With that, she resumed kissing him deeply and grabbed his hand, pressing his fingers inside her while she humped wildly against him. He abandoned the teasing and pistoned first one, then two fingers in and out of her tight young pussy, working his thumb around her clit. They kissed furiously, their tongues dancing together, while Marin finger-fucked his daughter enthusiastically until at last, she bit his lower lip and grabbed his arm, holding his hand hard against her, grunting long and low, her whole body tensing up as she rode the most powerful orgasm of her young life, cumming hard on her daddy's talented fingers. After what seemed like a blissful eternity, she unclenched, slumping back against the driver's seat, breathing deeply. She tasted blood, and touched her mouth but she was uninjured. She looked at Marin... his lip was bleeding from where she'd bit him as she peaked.

"Dad... I'm sorry... I bit you! Here, let me make it better!" she said as she leaned forward to kiss him lightly, getting more blood on her own lips. She licked her lips and his, tasting his blood.

"That's okay, Pumpkin," he said. "I hope it leaves a little mark. That way, I'll have a permanent reminder of the first time we... touched."

"Aww, Daddy, that's sweet," said Cassidy. "Maybe you should bite me, too," she giggled.

As he licked her delicious nectar from the fingers so recently deep inside his precious daughter, Marin said, "Oh, I'm gonna bite you!" He opened the car door to get out. "Like you said... nobody here knows us. Let's have some fun with it! Let's go!" Cassidy happily followed, taking his hand and intertwining their fingers. As they walked across the parking lot and through the main door, Marin said, "Cass, are you absolutely sure about this? I love with all my heart, and I don't ever want to hurt you."

Cassidy answered, "Dad, that was about as far as possible from 'hurt'. I've had a taste, and now I want it all!"

"I just don't want you to have any regrets, that's all."

"Oh I do have one regret, Daddy," she said as they walked up to the registration desk. She was sure the man at the desk heard her call Marin, 'Daddy,' and saw how they were holding hands.

"What's that, sweetheart?" he asked, suddenly worried.

"I regret that I'm not a virgin. I wish I'd waited for you," she said sincerely. "But it was only once, and it'll never be anyone else again. I swear!"

"Welcome to the Westin Airside ," said the man at the hotel desk. "Do you have a reservation?"

"No," answered Marin. "We're just walking in," he said as he pulled out his wallet and handed over a credit card.

"Very good, sir. How many nights will you be staying?" he asked pleasantly.

"Just the one night," answered Marin.

"Dad," Cassidy interrupted. "Mom doesn't know you're back in town. We could stay two nights and have a mini vacation, and come home Friday like normal. It'll be fun!" she promised meaningfully.

Marin turned back to the desk and said, "I guess it's two nights. Is that okay," he peered at the man's name tag, "Hector?"

"Of course, sir," and Hector began inputting data.

"Daddy! I don't have any other clothes," said Cassidy.

Hector glanced at her, and managed to keep his face professional and impassive as he regarded the beautiful young woman in her tight cardigan and pleated short skirt. He didn't know if she was wearing panties, but if she turned too quickly, he'd find out for certain.

Marin said, "Baby, do you really think you're gonna need a lot of clothes for what we have planned?"

"No, I guess not," she admitted, with a shy smile. "Wait, you have a dress shirt, right? I can just wear one of those as a dress, you know?"

"See? Problem solved," said Marin.

"We have an excellent boutique, Miss," said Hector indicating off to his left, "and I've applied a generous room credit to make your 'vacation' more enjoyable. I believe you'll find a delightful assortment to choose from," he added with a knowing smile to both of them. "Just present your room key."

"Wow!" said Marin. "Thank you so much, Hector," said Marin. "Believe me, she'll make good use of it."

"Not at all, Mr. Seyenne. It's my pleasure."

Cassidy said, "Wow, daddy.. he even says our name right!" Hector had pronounced it 'say -- OWn'.

Marin added, "I know!" He looked at Hector and said, "Most people pronounce it like 'SAY - in', and then we always have to correct them. You got it right from the start!"

Hector feigned being offended, clutching his chest, saying, "Mr. Seyenne, we are the Westin. We do NOT mispronounce our guests' names here!" Marin and Cassidy chuckled at the thought.

Hector had worked in hotels most of his life, starting as a bellhop when he was in high school, up to now where he was the GM for this very busy, very upscale location right next to the world's busiest airport. As the GM, it was unusual for him to actually work the front desk, but he had two people out sick, and the clerk for the night was running late. He was glad, now... he hadn't seen an incestuous couple check in for a while. And these two looked so much alike, they were definitely a daddy/daughter. He saw the blood on both their lips; the way she couldn't keep her hands off him; the man's hand possessively on her ass; they even had the same blue eyes and the same smile. They weren't even trying to pretend they weren't coming here to fuck! He loved seeing incestuous couples, and working in hotels, he'd seen quite a few. But he was a professional, and the first rule of the front desk was, 'No matter what you see, you didn't see anything'. Plus, these two people were delightful.

Just as he was about to swipe the credit card, Marin said, "Wait... I'd like to use a different card." He took that card back, then slid a card back across the counter. "Use this one instead," he added.

Hector could see that it was the same card, only this time a neatly folded $100 bill peeked out from under. "Very good, sir," replied Hector, smoothly pocketing the tip. He finished checking them in and handed them the room keycards. "Here you are, sir, all set. And if I may," he handed Marin his personal business card, "should you or Miss Seyenne need anything at all, please don't hesitate to contact me directly. Enjoy your stay." The implication was clear: Discretion is assured.

In the elevator, Cassidy hugged Marin's arm happily, and she looked positively excited for what was to come. They got off the elevator and headed to the room, and she noticed Marin looking nervous. He was about to speak, but she spoke first. "Yes, dad, I'm sure. You've had a crappy day, and I'm here to make it all better. Being their for their fathers... That's what daughters are for." She leaned up and kissed him lightly on his lips.

"Yeah, maybe," he agreed. "But not like this. I'm just worried that—"

"For some daughters, yes," she interrupted. "Lucky for you, I'm one of them. But you'd better bring your A-game. No self-respecting daddy wants to disappoint his little girl," she said. "So you better bring it, old man," she said breathily.

"Oh, it's like that?" he replied. "Enjoy walking. You won't be able to do that in a couple of hours," he challenged.

"Hours?!" she said as he unlocked the door. "Oooooohh!"

*****

It was Wednesday night, and Santana was still annoyed with her father. She'd been getting home late to avoid talking to him. Tonight she'd puttered around the office, not leaving until after 7:30. She knew that sooner or later she'd forgive him, and she'd have to accept Genevieve (bitch!) as part of his life. It just hurt that Genevieve would be occupying the very part that Santana wanted to fill herself. It was probably for the best. She'd been kidding herself that she could have ever been with her own father like that. And after being with that smokin' hot, Asian bombshell, why would he even consider his skinny-ass daughter. Plus, as amazing as it sounded to Santana, dads and daughters just didn't do that sort of thing. It would hurt seeing them together, but hopefully she'd eventually get over it. Maybe this was the kick she needed to finally get out on her own.

On her own. Just thinking those words made her heart break. She was already lonely without him, and she was just giving him the silent treatment for a few days. How could she bear to actually live apart from him?

She decided to see if Cassidy wanted to hang out, maybe just be a shoulder to cry on. She was pretty sure that Cass at least suspected how she really felt about Darius, if not outright knew for certain. Maybe Santana could confess and Cass would help her through it. Glancing at the time, she saw it wasn't too late yet, just after 8:00. She dialed her friend. It rang, but went to voice mail. Having no better options, she decided to head home. She'd try to avoid Darius more night, and maybe they'd talk tomorrow. If he wasn't out with her.

*****

Sarah Seyenne had a standing date for Wednesday evenings. She'd get together with her three best friends, and they'd have a few cocktails and get a little more tipsy than they should. They were each other's sounding boards, and the weekly tab for drinks and maybe some appetizers was a damn sight cheaper than therapy. They'd drink, laugh much too loudly, check out the firm, tight tushes of the hot young guys, and complain about whatever imagined slight their husbands had recently committed. That last part was all in fun. Their husbands were all good men, who earned good livings for their families, and came home to them every night. But with the exception of Marin, their boyish good looks and firm hard bodies had gone by the wayside, replaced with strong work ethic, business connections, a much higher salary, and weekly golf days. Marin however, was still in great shape, plus he had all of the above, and no interest in golf. But that didn't mean more time for Sarah... Cassidy had been monopolizing his free time lately.

Sarah had always been a good wife... Well, at least not an awful one. She kept their home clean and beautiful, she was an okay cook, and could make fantastic reservations. She exercised and ate right to keep her svelte figure while her friends, while still objectively attractive, were just beginning to turn into their own mothers. She was an Assistant Professor at the local Community College, only teaching one or two classes a semester. She didn't work because they needed the money... they really didn't. Sarah's family had money, and her grandparents had left her a small sum when they'd passed, plus Marin had always made a good living and they'd saved and invested well. And Marin's parents had died last year, leaving a small inheritance that was just enough to pay off their mortgage and credit cards. Instead, Sarah worked so she could keep her mind sharp and stay interesting to her husband who traveled all over the country meeting all kinds of people. And she always made sure his thick, impressive prick never lacked attention. They both seemed satisfied... She sometimes orgasmed; Marin often did. All of that had always worked well for her, keeping Marin entranced with her.

Recently, it began to seem as if it wasn't enough. She found herself competing with her daughter for her husband's attention and sometimes it seemed like she was competing for his affection as well. It was firmly established that Cassidy was all the way a Daddy's Girl. Sarah was content to be the 'mom' and disciplinarian, happy to lay back while Marin played with her and coddled her, becoming not just a parent but a friend. She'd never been close with her own father, instead she had always been closer to her mother. But her mom had always insisted that one day she would suddenly find her own father beyond fascinating. Sarah didn't know what she was talking about. Her dad was great, but Sarah had always gravitated toward her mom. For some reason, her mom seemed to think this was odd and kept expecting any day for her daughter to latch onto her dad, but she never did. The way Cassidy was acting now, and the way Marin responded to her, Sarah was beginning to understand the connection her mom was talking about. It never happened for her, but it was happening with Cassidy in spades... she positively worshipped Marin. Maybe this weekend when she called her mom, she'd ask her about it.

At the restaurant & grill where they were, their girls' night was winding down. The wine had been good and plentiful, with a few of the cute 'cubs' buying rounds for the table of hot cougars, with a special eye towards Sarah. She had a class to teach in the morning, so they decided to call it a night. Half hour later, the Uber dropped Sarah off first at her home and she bid goodnight to her crew. She noticed that Cassidy must be home since her VW Golf was out front as usual. Walking in through the garage, she was surprised to see Marin's Audi was missing, and the house was dark. It wasn't entirely unusual for Cassidy to snag her dad's car... he loved that car, so of course, she loved driving it, too. Sarah thought she should call Cassidy to make sure. Digging through her purse, her phone wasn't there. Dumping it out on the kitchen counter, she couldn't find it. She searched her pockets, then the bedroom... nothing. "Alexa, where's my phone?" she asked.

"Calling Sarah's phone," announced the AI.

She could faintly hear it ringing in the garage. She went out there, and it had apparently fallen onto the floor of her car. She ended the call and looked to see if there were any missed calls. There were three missed calls from Marin, at about 5:00... four hours ago! She hoped nothing was wrong. There was no voice mail left, and no text message. She called him back and it went to voice mail. So she called Cassidy to make sure everything was alright.

*****

Marin opened the door to the hotel room and stepped back to let Cassidy enter. The room was large and beautifully decorated. They looked at each other and smiled. Marin said, "It's perfect for our first time."

Cassidy agreed, "I know... It's gorgeous. And we're looking right at the flight line. How fitting as we take off on this new adventure together."

"Very Zen," laughed Marin.

Cassidy walked up to him and put her arms around him, kissing his jaw and his neck, making him feel so loved. "You said 'first time.' So you're not just planning to hit it and quit it? I'm not just a booty call?" she asked playfully. She joked, but she absolutely knew her place in her father's world: Right at the very top.

123456...9