All Comments on 'That's What Friends Are For Pt. 02'

by Dirk1234

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
DINGDONG33DINGDONG33over 1 year ago

Great story keep it going want to see him make her his and her loving it as well as needing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How did she manage to grow 3 inches and he grew 1 inch in those years?? still a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really can’t wait for Part III

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
wonderful!

This is a marvelous continuation of a great romantic story. The author is to be commended for deciding to continue it. Beautifully written, this tear-jerker story will touch the heart of those fortunate to read it. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How did they each grow taller since the first chapter?

-

Homonyms, dude. Straight, not strait. Waist, not waste. Shuddering, not shuttering. Ho-mo-nyms.

-

The sex was great - until he started in with the domination talk. It was only flirted with in the first chapter, so I hoped it wouldn't get worse in subsequent chapters. I'm disappointed. Most women are not okay with their sexual partners hauling off and hitting them without prior consent. These characters have enough desire, need, and all-consuming, erotic intensity without the lame dom talk, and the incessant talking pulls me right out of it. Most people can barely string words together to form a coherent thought when they're in that deep with lust, and you have these two having a full-on conversation. I'm ambivalent about continuing to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

And watch your tenses. They keep switching.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous