The AA Meeting

Story Info
M goes to an AA meeting and sees a handsome new face.
1.4k words
4.17
3.2k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was on my way to an AA meeting for the first time in a week. I had been going to my SA (Sex Addicts Anonymous) meetings every almost day instead. I have an abnormally high libido for a young woman. Sometimes the thought of sex just overwhelms my mind so much I can't concentrate on anything until I make myself cum. That's why I had to enter SA in the first place. I hadn't slept with anyone, flirted with anyone, or even touched myself since I started going. It was hard at first, but it got easier. I still dressed the way I did before SA. Tonight I was wearing a tight crop top with a zipper down the front, the fabric straining over my 32DDs. My ass was covered with a plaid schoolgirl-esque skirt. I'm short -- only 5'1 -- so I was wearing my signature stiletto heels. I know I could draw some attention, but everyone knew I was committed to SA so they left me alone. Until tonight.

I sat down in my usual spot and saw a new face across the room. He was a ruggedly handsome man -- he seemed to be around 25 like me. His eyes were a clear blue and he smiled at me while everyone started filing in. I noticed his muscular arms and calloused hands...I bet those hands would feel good around my throat... I shocked myself with that thought. I had been avoiding this voice in my head, but it had suddenly come out to play. I took a deep breath and told myself to focus on the meeting. When he introduced himself, he had a southern accent that made my heart pump even harder. I tried to avoid looking at him, but I couldn't. I fell out of focus from the meeting and started thinking about having him inside me. I started getting wet and I could feel my thong started to get soaked through. I shifted in my seat, crossing my legs, trying to rub my clit with my thighs so I could give myself at least a little relief. It didn't work. After a few minutes I went downstairs to the bathroom. I splashed water on my face and reminded myself about my commitment to SA. I wasn't going to be a whore. I wasn't going to touch myself. I just had to get a grip. I took a few deep breaths and looked at myself in the mirror. I silently talked to myself, psyching myself up to return to the meeting.

The bathroom door swung open. Shit. I forgot the fucking lock. It was him. "I saw you looking at me," he said.

"Yeah, I mean I look at everyone. It can get boring," I replied, shakily.

"No, no I saw you really looking at me. And then I saw you cross your legs..."

Oh god he knows

"...and I noticed you rubbing your legs together. Like a little whore who needs to get fucked."

He growled when he said whore and my body shuddered. I could feel my wetness start to drip down my thigh. Nervously I replied "Hey I'm in SA. I don't just have sex with random people. I haven't even touched myself in a year." He laughed at me, his eyes turning darker. "Oh, well I wouldn't want you to risk your SA sobriety for me." Thank God.

With one swift motion he lifted my waist up onto the counter with the sink and covered my mouth with his hand.

"I'm going to do you a favor, princess. You need to cum for me, I know you do. But, you don't want to be breaking your little SA rules. I don't think it would count as a relapse if you didn't have a choice. So, I'm not going to give you a choice. I'm going to make you cum." He reached up beneath my skirt and ran his finger along my thong. He could feel how I had soaked through the fabric. "See. You really are a whore. Your pussy is begging for it."

My mind raced. I couldn't scream with his hand over my mouth, and I couldn't fight him off if I wanted to. I don't know if I really want to fight him off. He locked the door, sealing my fate. I wanted my sobriety so bad, I resisted every temptation --

My brain shut off when he started kissing my neck. He unzipped the front of my shirt, letting my tits bounce in my lacy bra. I hated how good I felt. The tension in my body slipped away with each kiss. Despite my situation I wanted to scream and tell him to give me more. This teasing was torture. Stop thinking like a slut. Stop. I tried to talk myself down. As if he could hear my thoughts, he ripped my bra down and bit down into one of my nipples, massaging the other with his free hand. He sucked on it and I felt myself getting wetter. My pussy was on fire with need. I subconsciously started bucking my hips off the counter.

He pushed my mouth harder, banging my head against the mirror. He looked me in the eye and growled "don't make a fucking sound, slut." He released his hand from over my mouth so he could force my thighs apart. He knelt on the floor and pulled my pussy to the very edge of the counter. He pulled my panties down and attacked me with his tongue. It was too good. He started sucking on my clit between long licks up and down. I started moaning quietly and slid further down; trying to get his tongue deeper inside me. He started massaging my chest and rolling my nipples with his fingers. I couldn't hold back anymore. I clamped my thighs around his face and squirted all over him. Waves and waves of pleasure overtook my body. My mouth went slack and my eyes rolled back into my head.

"See, that's a good girl. I knew you needed Daddy to make you cum. You're just a little whore," he said into my ear. "Now I'm going to make you my whore. This pussy belongs to me" He started taking his belt off. I opened my mouth to protest sheerly out of instinct and he clamped his hand over my mouth again. "Do we need to do this part again?" he asked. I shook my head no. I wanted his cock inside me. He brought two of his fingers inside me. "Why don't you squeeze my fingers with that little cunt if you want me to fuck you. Then you can still tell yourself you didn't ask for it," he whispered. I squeezed. I want him to own me. He took his hand off my mouth. He stripped off his clothes and I could see his amazing body. He was so toned and I knew I was in for the fucking of my life. I looked down at his dick and bit my lip in anticipation. Is it even going to fit? I didn't have time to think about it. He lined himself against my pussy, getting covered in my juices. He wrapped his arms around me and shoved his cock into me. "Fuck. You really haven't been fucking anyone," he growled again. He started slowly while my pussy adjusted to him. But that only lasted a minute before he started pumping into me, hard, making me yelp with the pain and pleasure combined. I wrapped my arms around him for stability, digging my fingers into him and treasuring the feeling of skin against mine. I closed my eyes and felt that wave of pleasure start up again. I started squeezing his dick with my pussy. I want to please him. He groaned in my ear with each thrust. I saw stars in my eyes and I started cumming all over his perfect body. "I'm going to fill this cunt," he said. He pulled me close, holding his dick deep inside me. I felt his dick start pulsing inside me, shooting his cum into me. I came again just from the feeling of it, grabbing his body even closer so I could take all his cum.

We finally released each other. I was delirious from it all. I rested my head against the mirror while I watched him get dressed. He smiled at me and helped put my panties back on. "I want you to keep my cum inside you this whole meeting, Princess. I own that cunt now." I smiled back at him. "I think I'm going to this meeting again tomorrow night, Daddy" I said sweetly. He grabbed my throat and responded "you better be, Princess."